All Comments on 'And Then There Were Two'

by RuReal

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MAYBE ONE DAY...

This has to be one of the hottest stories I've read in some time!

This is what dreams are made from...

If only one day I'll be fortunate to experince something along these lines.

DVIOUS26@HOTMAIL.COM

LARGO, FLORIDA

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good

It is hot in some ways but there are so many gramatical errors, that I found it destracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What really happened?

After she got going with Madison, he started to panic. He was having a hard time breathing. Even though his girlfriend was playing with another woman, it was cheating and he found it disgusting. Trying to control his breathing he inhaled through his nose. A fatal mistake. Her panties were lodged in his mouth and throat. That big inhalation drew her panties a little further down his throat and tickled his gag reflex. He choked. He gagged. He vomited. His girlfriend was so engaged with Madison that she failed to notice him choking. Trying to swallow his own vomit, it got into his lungs and before his girlfriend realized it, he drown in his own vomit. So much for that great idea you dumb bitch. What a terrible, unrealistic pile of manure this story was.

jasjonjasjonover 6 years ago
1 ☆

The three some idea was great, but you blew it when you had him tied up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous