And They Were Roommates...

Story Info
Sister brother sex ooh la la.
1.8k words
4.29
24.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up, Cara and Devon weren't close. They had completely different interests and Cara could never really see Devon as anything more than an annoying little brother. Which is why it came as such a surprise when Devon asked her to move in with him.

Devon had just graduated college and was looking for a place to live. Cara welcomed him with open arms, as her rent had just increased and she was pleased he would be able to take some of the pressure off of her shoulders.

The first few weeks were tense, as they hadn't spent much time together since Cara had moved out of their parents house when she was 18, and even then they weren't the friendliest to one another. But soon enough, an olive branch was released by Devon when he asked if she wanted to eat dinner with him. After the initial awkwardness, the two began to grow closer.

***

Ever since I could remember, I knew that Cara was the most beautiful woman I would ever meet in my lifetime. She was much taller than me, even now, she stands at 5"9'. In another lifetime, she could have been a model. She was skinny, but thick where it mattered. Her ass was toned and her breasts were the perfect size for her body.

She had long, tan legs. Her hair was a dark shade of brown that went all the way down to her waist. Her hair was perfectly straight, not a single strand ever out of place, except for the small curl at the bottom. Her eyes were also a dark shade of brown, like looking into a dark reflective surface. She was beautiful and I never knew how to tell her.

I don't know if she ever picked up on my feelings, but growing up, she avoided me as if I were some sort of infectious disease. If she only knew what I was thinking about right now, she would kick me out of her apartment so fast.

She was sitting on the couch right next to me, so close I could touch her, yet so far away at the same time. She was enthralled with whatever was playing on the television. I couldn't keep focus long enough to know what we were watching, all I could think of was how tight-fitting her shirt was. I could see the outlines of her breasts. I tried to hide the fact that I was staring, but then I caught a glimpse of her nipple. It was cold here for a reason. Whenever she felt even the smallest chills, her breasts would perk up and her nipples would pierce through her shirt.

I tried to manage my thoughts, but they got the best of me. Before I knew it, my dick was pressing hard against my jeans. I tried to fight it, suppress the urge, but it was too strong.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I said.

"Yeah, sure, whatever," she said, not taking her eyes off the screen. "I'm not pausing it."

I was glad her attention was turned elsewhere. She wouldn't pay any mind to me or what was going on in my pants if she was focused on the TV.

I turned on the shower and gave into my most primal urges, feeling absolutely disgusting afterwards.

***

Devon finally came out of the shower, right as the credits were rolling. He had a bad habit of using all of my hot water. He spent, like, 45 minutes in there.

I watched him come out of the bathroom. I was just about to tease him when I got the strangest sensation. I was made almost completely speechless.

He emerged with just his jeans on. His shirt was soaking wet and in a ball in his hands. I was unfortunately made aware of how attractive he was.

He was fit, the lines across his abdomen trailing their way down, down, down...

I caught myself before I began thinking the unthinkable. He's my brother. And an annoying one at that.

"Didn't you go in there with all of your clothes?" I asked, jokingly.

"Yeah, but you didn't replace the towel, so I had to use my shirt," he said.

"How inconvenient for you. You missed the entire movie," I said.

"Eh, it wasn't that interesting, anyways," he said.

"How do you figure?" I asked.

"I kept getting distracted. If a movie isn't entertaining enough to hold my full attention, then it's bad," he said.

"Maybe you just have ADHD," I said.

"Trying to dose me, now?" He asked, teasing me.

"Yeah, maybe it'll make you remember to wear a shirt," I said.

"What is your problem with my shirtlessness?" He asked.

"You look like a naked mole rat. It's distracting," I said.

"I'm distracting, you say?" He joked, striking a pose.

"Ugh, I'm going to bed," I said, trying to cover up the fact my face was beginning to turn red.

***

The next morning, I woke up and had to use the bathroom. The door was ajar and I walked right in, whipped my dick out, and started to pee.

I looked over at the bathtub, only to see my sister's naked form, just laying there. She had her headphones in and her eyes were closed. I froze. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her body was perfect. I marvelled in the sight for a moment, unaware my dick was still out and I had stopped peeing.

I realised what I was doing before it was too late and briskly made my way back out into my bedroom. I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I tried to distract myself with some TV, but her body was more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined. She was perfectly toned. Her breasts towered over her chest, like two great monuments of sexual desire.

My dick was as hard as a rock. I knew what my body was telling me to do, I'm just not sure I have the strength to do it.

***

I had a hankering for wontons, so I went to pull the box out of the freezer. The only problem was walking past my brother. He was doing dishes and our kitchen was not the biggest.

We hadn't said a word to each other since last night. I wonder if he knew what perverse thoughts were running through my brain. No, no. If he knew what I was thinking, he would have moved out hours ago. Still, the air in the room was tense. It hadn't been this awkward in our house since we were kids.

On my way to the freezer, accidentally, I brushed past his ass. His perfect ass that looked like two beach balls stuck together. Distraught and embarrassed, I lost my balance and fell right into him. He was facing away from me and fell right into the sink filled with bubbles.

He turned around with a beard of bubbles. I thought he was going to scream at me or at least push me into the bubbles. I was not at all prepared for what came next. His face was devoid of any emotion aside from confusion. At least, it looked like confusion. Maybe it was contemplation. Maybe he was scheming against me.

"It was an accident..." I said, trailing off, taken aback by his gaze locked in on me.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and I prepared for a face full of sink water, but instead he pressed his face close to mine, our lips intertwined. I lost myself for a moment, focused only on his kiss. It was soft, almost as if he was unsure of himself. His tongue slipped in my mouth and from there, the passion intensified.

His fingers wrapped themselves in my hair as I clung to his back. He picked me up, not breaking our lips apart, and placed me on the counter. My legs were wrapped tightly around him, inching him closer and closer to my body. His dick was hard, pressed against his jeans. I could feel it, as close as we were to one another.

Slowly, he began lowering himself. He kissed my jawline and made his way to my neck. His soft lips felt amazing on my skin. I didn't want it to stop, but I wanted more.

I took my shirt off, separating us for the first time since this began. He did the same, as to not waste any more time.

His lips travelled further. He made his way from my neck to the tops of my breasts. His hands travelled from my hair to the nape of my neck to my back, where he unhooked my bra. My whole breasts were exposed and I was turned on by this whole experience. My nipples were standing at full attention. He took notice of this immediately and made his way further down.

He put my right breast in his mouth, circling the nipple with his tongue. He took my left breast in his hand, repeating the same motions, but with his fingers. I took this as an opportunity to unzip his jeans and release his dick. I could tell he was enjoying this just as much as I was. His dick was dripping with precum.

I used this as a lubricant to massage his dick with my hands. I felt the vibrations of his soft, quiet moans into my breast.

He removed his hand from my left breast, still continuing to lick my right, and used it to take off my shorts and panties off in one move. He turned his attention towards my pussy, dripping wet and eager for the attention.

He started with circular motions around my clit. He knew my body so well already, he didn't need to look for it, his hand instinctively went where it needed to be.

He repeated this motion, going faster and faster, until I could no longer contain my orgasm. He felt it in my body. I was shuddering from head to toe. But we weren't done.

***

I almost came when I felt her juices on my fingers. She was so unbelievably beautiful, even her moans were perfect. I was expecting us to be finished once she came, so I began to pull away from her, but she wrapped her legs around me once more and pulled me in for another kiss.

She grabbed my dick with such passion that I lost control. We were making out on the counter, but I just couldn't get close enough to her. That's when she guided my dick into her sopping wet pussy.

It was so warm and inviting. She was unbelievably tight. I could feel her still throbbing.

My fingers locked in with her hair, I pulled and she gasped. It left her neck exposed and I went back to kissing and biting her. I was thrusting at a slow enough pace to where I didn't feel like I was hurting her.

"Faster," she moaned.

I took this in stride and went in and out like my life depended on it. Her moans increased from low and quiet to loud and screaming. This intensified my desire until I felt myself cum.

I was dripping sweat and she hopped off the counter, a smirk plastered across her face.

"Do you want wontons?" She asked casually.