All Comments on 'Andi and The Inspector Ch. 02'

by AndreaSubbie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
The first half of the story

Maybe it's just my taste but I found the first half of the story incredibly erotic. In short, I loved it! Thanks a lot, JB

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 4 years ago
A really hot and erotic story

Can Andi, the exhibitionist, have any more fun than to be an almost nude swim team member, a human platter at a banquet, a member of a strip tease dance group at a school function, or to be the winner in a female calendar contest? Lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more please

I wanted more of the platter experience...

damiano17damiano17over 4 years ago

It's really great having you back!

"Andi and The Camera Club" is one of my favorite stories in this site. So i was a little disapointed when i noticed that this is a sequel to your other story.

But, i actualy enjoyed it too much.So 5 stars from me. I also like the way you connected the two stories.

Best think about that, now you can't but continue with "Andi and The Camera Club".

I only hope that it will take less than 2 years this time.

I can not wait for your next publications. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful srory!

You are an excellent writer. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories!

KeenVoyeurKeenVoyeuralmost 2 years ago

Only 4 stars for this one because I felt it went off topic a bit with the part where you tell the Inspector your fantasy of the Holiday Beauty Contest. Having said that, I love the idea of you serving a full dinner, removing an item of clothing with each course until you finally become the serving platter for dessert. Then the raunchy School Performance - maybe a little OTT even for a private school - but still one I'd pay to see with you and your two slutty friends all ending up naked ...

Artfan2Artfan2over 1 year ago

A very good continuation of the story. Both are very well written and exciting to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndreaSubbie@AndreaSubbie
An open-minded natural submissive, 5'5 slim white brunette 34c I've tried a lot of RP, and now written a few stories, too

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES