Andi and the Unruly Class Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, hello?" said a voice I recognized as the lady from yesterday.

"Oh hi, this is, um Angela," quickly inventing a false name, "Angela or Angel, we met in the Adult store yesterday? The sex shop? You were admiring my body harness?"

"Haha oh yes, as if we could forget you! My husband talked nonstop about how gorgeous and sexy you are, all the way home!"

"Wow, I mean, thanks. So um, you said to give you a call?"

"Yes, dear. We sometimes have Adult parties at our house, and as I said, I thought you might enjoy some of them. In fact, we have a few people round now, let me just tell them I'm talking to you," then in a more distant voice, "It's the lovely creature from the sex shop, she called!" To me again, she asked, "Can I put you on speaker, dear?"

"Er, yes, of course!"

"Great, you're on speaker and we can all hear you... Can you still hear me?"

"Yes, and hi everyone, I'm, er, Angela?"

I was met with a variety of hellos, no names, difficult to tell how many people but definitely both men and women.

"Yes, dear, my husband thinks you're incredibly gorgeous and sexy, and so do I, and everyone here is so jealous they didn't meet you. Do you work the store often? I'd remember if I'd seen you there before."

"No, that was my first day, sort of a trial thing; don't know if I'll do it again."

"That would be a shame because with you there they'd get a lot more visitors. Especially in that teasing outfit that you were wearing! There are so many things we'd love to ask you."

"Sure, ok."

A new voice, a man asked, "How old are you, Angela?"

"I'm twenty-two."

"Wow, just about perfect, haha," he replied.

Another male voice asked, "Do you have a boyfriend, Angela?"

The room went quiet, and I realized I must have been hearing murmuring in the background.

"No, not at the moment," I answered, then added, "Would it matter?"

"Haha, not if it doesn't to you, sweetie!" said a nice female voice, and there was general good-natured laughter.

"Um, what do I call you? I don't know any of your names?"

The lady I'd called said, "I'm Selina, and my husband is Mike. You can get to know the rest of us when you visit, Angela."

"Sure, Selina."

She continued, "I was wondering if you'd like to visit one of our little parties, one of the gentle ones, not necessarily to join in, just to be eye candy to get everyone in the mood?"

"I'd certainly consider it. How many of you are there?"

"Today there are eight of us, four couples. Sometimes there are more, sometimes less, but there are seven couples in our circle of special friends. All around our age, so you'd be the youngest by quite a long way. Would that be ok, dear?"

"Yeah, sure, no problems so far. So, um, what exactly do you get up to at these, er, parties?"

"Haha, good question, honey, or perhaps, Angel? But it's better we explain that when you're here. That's why I suggested you come visit us with no expectation of joining in. The only thing we ask is that you keep it just between ourselves. But if you work in a sex shop you're already used to not blabbing about what folks like."

"You can trust me on that, I won't tell if you won't!"

"Now, just so that we have the right mix of guests here next week, what kind of sexual things interest you, dear?"

And so we chatted. I found myself describing some of my favorite sex fantasies over the phone with a bunch of unseen strangers and loved it. I knew I was slipping back into my old habits but just couldn't help it.

By the time I put the phone down, I knew I wanted to visit.

MONDAY (first session after morning break)

Inspection week started well. Even though the Team wouldn't be here until tomorrow, we were all on an Inspection footing, pulling together under the Headmaster's leadership, facing the enemy together.

The roads had been fairly quiet for once, and the traffic lights were mostly in my favor again. My classroom was set up, lessons for the whole week prepared, notes and plans printed, and files on the computer.

After Morning Assembly Mr. Cosgrove asked me into his office.

"Now, Miss Kay. This is your first school inspection, and I want to make sure that you're okay and prepared."

"Of course, Mr. Cosgrove, I appreciate you taking an interest in me." I stood in front of his desk, arms by my sides, relaxed, looking down at him as he sat in his big leather chair, wondering how far he would take this, Day 1.

"It's been suggested to me that since you've taken to softening your dress style just before Inspection week, I should make sure that your, um, choices, are, shall we say, suitable? Would that offend you?"

He was taking Mr. Jordan s advice, and proceeding cautiously.

We both knew that he had already taken a big risk, laying himself open to suggestions of harassment and unprofessional behavior. But Mr. Jordan had promised him it would be okay, and clearly, Mr. Cosgrove trusted and respected his judgment. That was worth knowing. And of course, there was no way I was going to undermine the authority of either of the Jordans, father or son.

"I wouldn't be offended at all, Mr. Cosgrove. I welcome your opinion. Should I move to the side of your desk and turn round so that you can see properly?" And without waiting for his answer I moved to my left around his desk, standing where he could see all of me.

"Yes, much better," he replied, "I think a clear view of what you're wearing is most helpful. Turn slowly around so that I can see you from all angles?"

As ordered I rotated on the spot, while he started at my feet and worked up. The black 1-inch heels led into medium-weight black stockings, mid-thigh light tan cotton skirt loose from the hips down, cream long sleeved button front tailored blouse fastened all the way up to its raised collar and tucked into the skirt, dark straight hair in a neat ponytail, single gold stud in each ear, makeup subtle.

"Hm," he mused, "professional yet cute. Not quite as cuddly as the white t-shirt and green sweater you had on when I popped into your lesson last week." He looked into my eyes to judge my reaction.

"No, you're right Mr. Cosgrove, that was much softer. I had second thoughts about that outfit, though. I wondered if my bra showed through it too clearly. I don't suppose you noticed. It would be useful to know. Do you think it's okay if you can make out through my top what kind of bra I'm wearing?"

Just then the bell sounded for First Lesson and he was spared trying to think of an answer as we both left his office for our respective classrooms.

The mood in school was buoyant. The Headmaster had given a cracker of an assembly, explaining that our last Inspection had been a short one and we'd been specially chosen for a much fuller one this time to set a standard for others to be measured against. He made us all feel very special and the students were quietly excited but full of confidence, all fired up to do the school proud. My first lessons went well, and after the morning break, it was time for my Seniors.

As they were coming in David was giving someone instructions for a party on Saturday afternoon. I just hoped they'd stay focused on our lessons and not be thinking about the coming weekend. Once they were settled I placed on each desk a printed sheet, then returned to the front of the room and leaned back against the edge of my own desk.

"The sheet in front of you has three questions related to our text. They are all taken from recent examination questions. I would like you to consider them carefully, because, for the next three lessons, we'll go through one question each day, just talking through possible answers and making notes. You already have the knowledge and skills you need, but we're not going to rehearse because it'll look so much more impressive when your comments are spontaneous. I reckon you'll wow the Inspectors whichever lesson they visit."

The students were looking thoughtfully at the printed sheets and seemed to be taking this very seriously. I was almost overwhelmed with affection and respect for them all, knowing they would indeed do their very best to look good. For me. A Quid pro Quo.

Most of the lesson was spent with them quietly making their own written notes, relating the questions to the pages of material that we'd gone through last week. With about ten minutes to go, I started to wrap things up and lighten the mood. After all. Our visit could be tomorrow.

It was only after they'd gone that it occurred to me; I hadn't proved that I'd followed The Instructions, Dave's instructions, to wear anything I wanted above the waist, but hold-up stockings and a short skirt below. Specifically no briefs.

TUESDAY, INSPECTION DAY 1

The Inspection Team had arrived at school! The nervous anticipation was almost crackling the air so that you could feel it. We had no idea which lessons they would sit in on, and since they could drift in and out of lessons as they chose you never knew till the end if you were spared.

I decided to try something a little softer for Mr. Cosgrove, a reward to encourage him to keep making suggestions and comments.

After Assembly, he took me aside in the corridor.

"That blue suede skirt looks shorter than yesterday's?" He looked into my face and saw only encouragement. "It shows more of your legs in those stockings.. Or tights?"

"Stockings, hold-ups," I confirmed.

"Ah, very nice!" Again he looked into my face to see if he'd gone too far and satisfied he repeated, "Yes, very very nice. I see you've gone for a white t-shirt top, under a blue cardigan sweater this time?"

"Yes, you seemed to like that look the last time I wore it. But if you remember I was a bit worried that my bra showed through?"

"Sadly, I don't have time to give you a properly thought-out opinion on that, now that the Inspection team is here. Carry on doing a good job and I'll see you on Friday."

And with a quick glance over my chest and legs, he was gone.

I had my now favorite class last session of the day, and I'd not been visited yet. Which made me think surely this is The One.

We started in a calm manner, all expecting the door to open any time, but after a few minutes, we were in our stride and just carried on. As we went through the prepared exam questions, I turned it into a kind of game.

Like in a well-known TV panel show, when anticipated answers were given I made the whiteboard screen light up with the same answer, but this was positive reinforcement only, just reactions to correct answers that were rewarded with the sound of applause and cheers and a display of fireworks. The class loved it, and it became a kind of challenge to try and get what they called the Champagne page.

By the time the lesson was over they'd done well and we'd all enjoyed ourselves. They could hardly wait to do it again tomorrow.

I only hoped I hadn't used up my best lesson before being observed.

WEDNESDAY, INSPECTION DAY 2 (Last session)

Again I went through the whole day of lessons waiting to be observed, finding the tension quite tiring. By the time it came to the last session of the day, again with my seniors, I was about worn out and had had enough.

They all filed in quietly and took their seats, their exam questions and notes in front of them. They must have sensed my mood because the excitement of yesterday wasn't there.

"OK, let's have a go at the second question," I said, and as they turned over the page there was a firm knock on my door.

Everyone stopped. They looked at me. They looked at the door. I unfroze and headed over to open it.

"Wait!"

That was Dave at the back.

"Remember the deal. It's time for us to deliver. Sparkle, everyone!"

I could have kissed him, I could have cried. I could have hugged every one of them. Instead, I gave them what was probably a stupid nervous grin and opened the door.

"Good afternoon, Miss Kay. My name is Mr. Mavers, and I will be observing this lesson."

He came right in and sat towards the back, on Dave's right and behind Brian and Sandra.

INSP Dave

Fair hair, Rugby player

Brian Peter John

slim dark hair, runner Skinny dark hair Skinny dark hair

Sandra Alicia Sarah

curvy blond Slim brunet Trim redhead

Miss Andrea Kay

"Carry on as if I'm not here," Mr. Mavers added.

And so we began. The time was now, all that we'd prepared for. All that I'd paid for in embarrassment and humiliation; and enjoyed.

It started slowly because they were nervous too, but with a couple of witty prompts from Dave things soon took off and once again the Champagne Page proved a hit. They were flying. They seemed to remember the important points we'd gone over and the way they threw the discussion between them was like a literary basketball game. I was so proud of them.

At the end of the session, Mr. Mavers turned to his left and asked Dave, "Is every lesson like that?"

"I can honestly say that we look forward to every lesson with Miss Kay, and can hardly wait to see what she's going to show us. It's always worth it." Then to the class, "Am I right?"

There was an overwhelmingly enthusiastic response.

Once Mr Mavers had gathered his things and left we all let out almost theatrical sighs of relief and there were grins all around.

"Well done everyone, and thank you!" Yes, there were tears in my eyes.

"Well done, Miss Kay," said Dave, "do you remember at the start, when I said wait?" He was smiling at the memory, and I smiled too thinking about how he got everyone behind me. "Did I give you permission to open the door?"

It went quiet.

"Um, no Dave, I don t think you did?"

"So once again I have to ask, were you a good girl?"

"Er, no, I guess not Dave."

"If you wish to keep our cooperation, our deal, you will be punished, now. If you choose not to accept the punishment, our deal is over."

"I accept the punishment, David Jordan, for being a naughty girl." On top of the euphoria of a successful observed lesson, this was making me giddy. Was it pleasure or pain? Or both? The other members of the class were almost equally giddy with anticipation.

"Tuck the back of your skirt into your waistband so your bum is bared."

I did as I was told, heart thumping, and excitement racing through me.

"You will approach each of us in turn, apologize for being naughty, present your naked bum cheeks, and invite one single spank on your bared bum."

Which I did. It was a delicious reward for everyone for a great observation.

"Sandra, I'm sorry for being a naughty girl, please spank my bare bottom," and turning around I bent over slightly, and felt the gentlest pat on my left cheek. It was utterly humiliating and deliciously naughty.

Moving on to Alicia, who was next in the front row, I repeated the performance, then Sarah, in the middle row John, Peter, and Brian, I apologized to them each by name and asked them to spank my bare bum, which they did, all teasingly, not too hard, all following Sandra's example and most stroking my bum cheek while they had the chance. Of course, Dave at the back gave me the most stinging, hard spank that must have reddened my skin instantly. I glared at him, but he simply stated, "See me after. That's a taste of things to come!"

THURSDAY, INSPECTION DAY 3 (First Session)

Yesterday had been so perfect that I was on a high for Thursday's lessons. The first session with my Seniors was light-hearted and fun and completed the set of three exam questions, the class members adding oohs and aahs to the dramatics of the champagne page, and when they filed out I got a few genuine, "Thanks, Miss," from my wonderful students.

As it was the last day with the Team of Inspectors we didn't expect many lessons to be visited, and I wasn't surprised that I didn't see any of them in class again.

Once the Team had left, the Headmaster called all the staff together and thanked us for our hard work, our cooperation, and a job well done. It appeared that the preliminary feedback he'd been given was quite positive.

I left for home feeling buoyant and happy and picked out a more relaxed, almost celebratory outfit for the last day of the working week.

FRIDAY, AFTER INSPECTION (Last session)

I was so excited that I arrived early for school. Pouring myself a cup of coffee in the staff room, hoping to quiet the bubbling inside me, my thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Ah, Miss Kay! How lovely to see you this morning, and in such a relaxed outfit!"

Turning to face Mr. Cosgrove, I replied, "Yes, I thought something soft and cuddly might be appropriate today?"

Again The Deputy Head cast an experienced eye over my cream t-shirt top and open matching cardigan sweater, before dropping to my short tan skirt, black stockings, and heels.

"Yes, very nice, but er, this probably isn't the best place, to, er," he dried up.

"Oh, Mr. Cosgrove, there was something I wanted your opinion on; would it be convenient to see you in your office?"

"Excellent idea! I mean, yes, now would be a convenient time," and I followed him out of the staff room and along to his office.

Once inside with the door closed Mr. Cosgrove again sat in his leather chair behind his desk while I stood at its side facing him.

He cleared his throat nervously.

"Yes so, er, Mr. Cosgrove, I wanted your opinion on my choice of outfit, especially the tops?"

"Ah, yes Miss Kay, come closer would you?"

Standing beside his chair my chest was about level with his eyes, and peeling back the fronts of my cream cardigan I asked, "So what do you think? Is the white bra a bit too obvious under the t-shirt?"

Just as I had hoped, Mr Cosgrove took a good, long, careful look at my chest, as if examining closely to determine if he could indeed make out the bra through the t-shirt. Since I'd chosen to wear the extra layer of a cardigan over my top, I'd decided to risk a thin, lightweight white bra that allowed my nipples to press firmly against the two layers and make subtle pokies if not covered. They poked now. And gently swelled under the delicious scrutiny.

"Ah-hem," coughed the Deputy Head without taking his gaze away from my chest.

"So, Mr. Cosgrove, what d'you think? I'd really value your opinion on my bra and top and if you think they look okay?" I even shook my shoulders gently to make my breasts sway, emphasizing their presence, and holding his attention.

"Yes, ah-hem, very nice, very nice indeed, a good choice, I think. It's not easy to make the bra out, but if I look very closely," -and here he moved his face even closer to my boobs- "If I look very closely I think I can see that you have a bra on under that rather tight t-shirt."

"Oh!" I exclaimed as if in mild surprise, "If it's that subtle, do my nipples show at all? I probably shouldn't be showing nipples at school, I mean not in front of students at least, but can you see the shape of my nipples?"

I could hardly be more blatant in asking, begging even, for the Deputy Head to acknowledge my pokies and comment on them.

"Yes, ah-hem, your, um, nipples do poke out a bit, Miss Kay, they do poke most attractively, very nice, most pleasing, though I don't think the students should get the benefit. Probably not appropriate? I mean, it's one thing to let a Senior member of Staff check your breasts and nipples, but not the students, don't you think?"

"You're very wise, Mr. Cosgrove, and thank you for your honest assessment of my breasts and nipples and my choice of tops. I'd appreciate your comments any time you care to share them."

We were sadly interrupted at that point by the bell for Assembly, and after giving the Deputy Head a last show of my chest and a twirl to show off my legs, we left his office to resume our more formal school activities. I wondered if next time I'd be able to talk Mr. Cosgrove into touching as well as looking.

The day progressed with my happy, buoyant mood persisting into the last session of the day. My favorite class. The whole school seemed pervaded with an almost holiday atmosphere, and my lovely students filed in, lighthearted yet respectful.