Andi and the Unruly Class Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I summarised the examination questions that we had studied and then ran through the official exam answers and mark scheme, showing the class exactly what was needed to get the top score. Throughout, I found myself repeatedly using the words, show, see, score, satisfy, and approve, becoming increasingly aware that I was now begging David to reward me. My cardigan was, of course, open throughout, gathered on either side of my breasts to offer my lovely students the same view that Mr. Cosgrove had enjoyed.

There was also some give and take with them asking sensible questions to clarify their understanding. With about fifteen minutes of the lesson left, David put up his hand.

"Yes, David?"

"Thank you, Miss Kay. Would you like me to take over?" he offered.

I paused. Gasps and grins and a general shifting in their seats from my students, a sudden excited expectation.

"Oh, yes please!" muttered Alicia, the slim brunet who was front and centre.

"What do we think, class? This might be an appropriate time to give Miss Kay some feedback, some comments on how she's performed, and on what we've seen. I think we might just go around the class and either tell Miss Kay how we feel about her and what she's shown us or of course, you can pass or ask to go later."

The general murmuring was clearly in agreement with David's suggestion, and he invited Sandra at the front of the class on my left to start them off.

"Um, I think you did really well, Miss, and I'm sure the Inspector was impressed, and I loved the champagne page! You've made our lessons a lot of fun, thanks. Oh, and you've been a, well, I suppose the phrase is, such a good sport? Is that right?"

"Thank you, Sandra, that's very sweet of you, and yes, that's a good choice of words," and I laughed with her at the innocent description of my lewd behavior.

"Alicia?" David prompted.

"Well, I'm gonna say it. I like your tits! And that you get them out. It's really cool of you and yeah, I agree with Sandra, and I reckon I really learned a lot, so thanks, Miss!"

I smiled at Alicia and thanked her.

Sarah agreed with the other two girls, adding that she thought I was really brave stripping off but she loved me getting my tits out and bum.

Brian said he wanted to see my tits every lesson, and Peter and John said tits and bum, and then it was David's turn.

The students had all turned in their seats following the progress of the commentary and so we were all looking at David and probably unfairly expecting something amazing from him.

"So there you have it, Miss Kay. What d'you think?"

I hadn't expected such a short contribution from the architect of everything the class had so clearly enjoyed.

"Oh, um, I'm delighted you all liked the class, and have been so kind and made nice comments. I suppose I hope you'll always remember it all?"

"That's nice," David replied. "I think you should go around the class and thank everyone individually for liking your naked tits and bum."

"Oh!" I exclaimed, not having expected this. "Ok, er, Sandra." I approached her desk. "thank you Sandra for enjoying the lessons and for liking my naked tits and naked bum!"

She smiled shyly.

"How can you thank Sandra for liking your naked tits and bum when they're not naked? That really makes no sense, Miss Kay. But we can combine this with you proving that you obeyed the dress code you were ordered to follow. Repeat your clothing instructions for this week."

It was an order. It rekindled that flame, that buzz. The whole class tuned up a notch sensing another delightful escalation.

I stepped slightly away from Sandra so that the whole class could see me and stood with face lowered, feet together, hands clasped behind my back, and chest pushed forward. I hoped that Dave would recognize it as a submissive posture.

"Ah-hem. My orders were that I could wear whatever I liked above the waist, but below I must wear a short skirt and hold-up stockings, and absolutely must not wear any knickers of any kind."

We all knew I would have to prove my compliance. My heart was racing and the stir of expectation among the class could be felt without having to look up. I was panting slightly.

Dave held the suspense.

"Do you wish to prove your obedience, to demonstrate it, Miss Kay?"

"Yes, David, I wish to prove to you all and demonstrate that I'm not wearing any knickers under my skirt, that I'm a good girl."

"On your knees," he said.

I knelt down and as an extra, placed my hands on my head. "Please, everyone, please may I bare my bum for you and prove that I'm not wearing any knickers?"

The mutterings were clearly an assent. I smiled. My lovely class.

"No!"

I looked up in shocked surprise. That was David, of course.

"You will take off your bra, lift your t-shirt above your tits, and tuck the back of your skirt into your waistband. Then you will thank everyone properly for liking your bare tits and bum, and let them grope you. That will be a proper way to prove your obedience and thank everyone."

I stood up, removed my bra from under my top, lifted the back of my skirt to reveal my bare bum cheeks as instructed, and again approached Sandra.

I stood sort of sideways on to her so that she had access to my chest with her left hand and bottom with her right.

"Thank you Sandra for enjoying the lessons and for liking my naked tits and naked bum! Please grope them!"

Sandra giggled and briefly fondled my left breast and nipple, and my left bum cheek which she squeezed gently. We smiled into each other's eyes and I moved on to Alicia.

And so around the room, some gently caressing, some a bit rougher, but ending up in front of Dave. All eyes were on him.

"Stand to my right, Miss Kay, facing everyone."

I did as he told me, holding up my top which kept trying to slide down and cover my bare tits.

"Feet apart!"

I obeyed.

"Thank you Dave for enjoying the lessons and for liking my naked tits and naked bum! Please grope me!" I was wet between my legs.

"Would you like me to simply grope you or would you like me to do more?"

I gasped and breathed fast.

"Please, Dave, please do anything you want." I trusted him and had no idea what he had planned.

"Good girl!"

What a reward! My heart leaped in delight and my tummy squirmed, leaking a dribble of arousal down my thigh.

"I think it's time to reveal your pussy, Miss Kay."

David undid my skirt and let it fall to my ankles. This time it was the students who gasped. I felt, and they saw, Dave's right hand slowly caress up my left leg and start stroking my trimmed dark bush from behind and below. He inserted a finger deep into my vagina and started to pump it in and out, up and down in a forceful, possessive fucking. Wet slurpy noises were all that could be heard.

Two fingers now, pumping full length until they disappeared inside me and then withdrew until they were almost out. In hard and fast, out slow. Over and over. My students were mesmerized.

I had no idea how long it lasted, or exactly where in the public finger fucking he started thumbing my clit, but my orgasm built, my vision clouded, the waves rose, and under the stares of my students, stares I returned, I came. Orgasmed. Cummed.

It was almost explosive, a burst of ecstasy, of juices, of guttural cries. Of shaking knees, fire in my belly, mouth open, tongue out, eyes eventually rolling back.

I came back and glanced at the awe-struck faces of my lovely favorite students. They were all captivated.

"Fuck!" muttered Alicia.

It was all that needed to be said.

SATURDAY

Saturday morning, after a little hesitation, I returned to the Adult shop, again in Glam makeup and the purple wig, with dark sunglasses this time, wearing the harness under my black miniskirt and black crop top, no undies, but black hold-up stockings and two-inch black heels. A short black denim jacket from a charity shop completed my slut disguise.

I stood outside the shop for a couple of minutes trying unsuccessfully to peer through the windows but they were effectively blanked by the stick-on Adult Store logo sheets fixed to the insides of the glass. I think I was hoping that any patrons intending to go in would know that I was inside.

Once through the door, I walked quickly along the passage to the right and then left into the store, which looked just like it had last week, even with a new harness hanging where mine had been. No poster yet of it being modeled.

The same guy was behind the counter, and he greeted me with a friendly, "Hi," beckoning me over. He recognized me easily despite the garish makeup. Or because of it.

"The lawyer guy and the photographer are here, well they just stepped out for coffee since they've been here from about nine, but they'll be back in a few minutes."

"Wow! A lawyer? Photographer?" I felt a bit nervous like my spontaneous idea of last week was already becoming a monster out of control.

"Hey, no worries, it's no biggy. They dropped off a draft contract and hoped you might agree to something of better quality than my phone. No pressure. They liked your ideas but you can always change your mind. Ok?"

It was actually quite sweet how he was trying to reassure me.

"Oh, haha, and this was dropped off for you first thing."

I took the offered large envelope, unsealed, and pulled out a photo printed on plain paper. I giggled happily when I saw what it was.

"Last week's helpful customer dropped it off?" I asked, glancing briefly up at the store clerk. He just smiled.

I placed the picture flat on the counter. I was a photo of one of the photos of me, nude apart from the harness, full frontal, glam wig and all, but the original picture of me had been splattered with generous dollops of fluid.

"His tribute, huh?" I grinned at the store clerk, who smiled and nodded.

Given how little of me was still visible in the original under its generous splattering of tribute, he must have enjoyed it a lot.

Just then the door jangled and we both glanced over to see who was coming in. One young guy in a lightweight grey suit, another guy in a t-shirt and jeans, camera bags over his shoulders.

Leaving my tribute on the counter I turned to face them.

"I'm Angela," I said, holding out my hand.

"We recognize you," smiled the lawyer, "Bob, and the photographer, Billy." Both men held out their hands.

"Let's go in the back and talk," suggested Bob with a nod of his head, and so the three of us went through the plain black door in the back, passing tens of lewd magazine covers and DVD cases displaying uncensored naked men and women, some actively having sex in all kinds of positions. As we passed I glanced at many of them, curious and learning new things.

In the back room, we all sat in a little huddle on simple folding chairs already set out, a few cans of fizzy drink to hand among the boxed merchandise and an office desk behind Bob's chair.

"So Angela, those were some very exciting photos you took last week," he began, opening a can and taking a sip. "I'd like your permission to have on file all the originals of last week from the Store Manager's phone?" I just nodded.

"Feel free to change your mind at any time. After all, you offered us the idea, so if you don't want to go through with it we lose nothing, but maybe gain some marketing ideas. So please understand you're under no obligations, ok?"

"Sure, ok, I understand," I replied, stifling the urge to cross my legs in such a short skirt, instead keeping my knees firmly together. I took my capacious brown leather bag off my shoulder and set it on the floor, then took off the jacket, the middle portion of the harness visible over my bare tummy.

"Billy?" prompted Bob. The photographer took over.

"I wanted to see you, to judge for myself how photogenic you really are, and I have to say, you look great. You have that Amateur Girl Next Door look that's so adorable and very marketable. If you decide to go ahead and pose for marketing pictures I can produce what we both want. I can also offer you a modeling contract and the Store," here he glanced at Bob for confirmation, "will market and sell your product."

"Absolutely, and we're also going to start our own promotion offering cash for female customers who'll pose in-store at least topless, and allow us to feature them on our website."

"Wow, um, ok. So what now?"

Billy continued, "I'm thinking a Girl Next Door series, obviously, but also Girlfriend's Selfies, hidden cam catching you taking a shower or bath, all that kind of stuff. But we'll take it a step at a time. What d'ya think?"

"Um, I dunno, my career, er, I might need to ask my, er," and here a sudden flash of inspiration struck, "my Agent. I'll ask him and let you know?"

"Good idea," replied Bob, handing me his card. "Ask him to call me."

"Sure. When's a good time?"

"Normal office hours. I don't usually do Saturday mornings."

"Um, will you excuse me a moment? I'll try calling him now?"

Grabbing my phone from my bag I hurried next door and called David Jordan.

"Miss Kay! Hello!"

"Hi David, I don't suppose you're anywhere near your Dad?"

"Not right now, no. Why?"

"I need to speak to him. Could you give me his number?"

"No, but I can ask him to call you. Will that do?"

"Yeah, perfect, thanks! I'm sure your Dad will tell you all about it! Gotta go!" and kissing into my phone I hung up.

In the back room, I explained to Bob that I hoped to get a call from my Agent very soon, and then my mobile rang. No caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Miss Kay, you wanted to talk? Getting cold feet?"

Getting up again I went back into the store.

"Oh no, Mr. Jordan, quite the opposite," and I explained as briefly as possible and went back to Bob.

"It's my agent, Mr Jordan." I handed my phone to Bob.

"Hello Mr Jordan, I'm Bob Entwistle, contracts lawyer with the Adult Stores Franchise. Am I right in thinking you're the Agent for a very pretty shapely brunette called Angela, whose phone I'm on?"

I couldn't hear Mr. Jordan's reply but watched Bob's eyes watching me.

"So she's not a professional model?... Uh-huh... Oh! Your THAT Mr. Jordan!" Bob sat up straighter, and Billy suddenly look alert.

"Yes sir, I'll send over a draft contract Monday morning. Thank you, Mr Jordan."

Bob gave me back my phone.

"Ok!" Bob gave me a lovely smile. "As per Mr Jordan's instructions, I'll deal directly with him and he'll relay the information to you. I look forward to a profitable relationship!"

He held out his hand, which I shook, and Billy's, and they turned to go.

"Um, just one thing?" I asked, and they looked back at me from the door.

On a whim, I whipped the crop top up over my head and off baring my tits, then rolled the tiny skirt over my hips to the floor, suddenly naked apart from stockings, heels, and of course the harness.

"It's just, you know, I thought maybe, you might like...?" I stood there, feet apart and hands on hips biting my lower lip. I was anxious, intoxicated, aroused, and desperate for approval.

"Mr. Jordan said we were not to take any pictures of you until he'd reviewed the contract," replied Bob with a gentle, kind smile, his eyes roving all over my body.

Billy reluctantly put his camera away.

Again Bob held out his hand, and again I shook it which made my boobs jiggle, and then shook Billy's hand and this time they left, grinning broadly. Once they were gone, the store manager took a few snaps on his phone. "No one said anything about me," he said, smiling happily.

On a high, especially with the delicious uncertainty of what Mr Jordan might have just agreed to on my behalf, I declined the Store Manager's offer to help out in the shop but dressed myself inside the store which was sadly empty of customers, then went next door to each of the other two sex shops.

They were fairly similar but with slightly different collections of magazines and DVDs, though the sex toys were mostly the same. The first of the two shops seemed to specialize in BDSM with an abundance of bondage gear and magazines and discs to match. The other was into European pornography with lots of German kinks, festivals of sperm, and outdoor nudism, feeding my already feverish imagination.

One DVD cover featured a girls' soccer team on the cover, wearing nothing but long socks and soccer boots, tiny tops body painted from the neckline to above their bared boobs, and short-painted sleeves. It brought back delightful memories from University:

A boxing match, me holding the cards saying what Round it was, but stripping off an item of clothing each time.

An indoor badminton match, a lost bet, where I also lost an item of clothing with every point my opponent scored.

Shaking my head to try and clear the delicious memories of past erotic adventures mingled with inspiration for newer and even more bold and lewd ones, I left the last of the sex shops and went around the corner to the next place I was curious about.

Like most of its kind, the large windows at the front and the door on the right-hand side were obscured up to about halfway with TATTOO & PIERCING in large fancy lettering on some kind of big decal, and the inside seemed slightly dimmed though the wall coverings of example ink patterns were visible.

The door jangled and closed behind me with a slight thump, and advancing to the center of the space I gazed at the designs covering the three walls. Some were monochrome, others colored, but all clearly were photographs of actual inked skin, and being of a similar style I guessed that they were the work of the same person.

"They're all mine," said a voice from behind the counter which ran most of the way along the wall facing the windows.

I hadn't noticed the guy at first because he was sitting in the left corner, furthest from the door, partly obscured by the till.

"You read my mind!" I smiled at him. He was probably mid-thirties, with longish dark hair, a short beard, with a friendly face.

"Nah, everyone seems to ask the same thing," he grinned back.

"Well they're very good," I looked more closely at a few. "You do everything yourself?" I asked as nonchalantly as I could.

"Yep, just me here most of the time. Tatts and piercings. So what are you interested in?"

"Uh, just browsing, but also curious, and definitely interested, probably more in piercing than tattoos at the moment."

"Ok, sure. Well, we do all the normal piercings here. As I said, I do pretty much everything myself, but I have an arrangement with a lady Artist if customers are more comfortable with that?"

Hmm, that made me wonder.

"But you would do the work yourself unless I asked for the lady?" I asked as casually as I could, a deliciously naughty idea forming that was going to need confirmation.

"Sure, no problem Miss, I'll do any work requested. It's only if you especially wanted a woman to do it, that's all, but I'm totally cool with working on women. The only thing is, if you DID want the lady, it'd have to be by appointment when she's available. If it's me, I can do it anytime I'm open and not with another customer. I usually get a mate of mine to watch the shop if I'm busy working on a customer. Anyway, so what did you have in mind? Don't be shy, I hear everything in this work!" and he chuckled as if to try and set my mind at ease.

"Oh, I m curious about the most intimate of piercings and you did say you do them all?"

"Sure Miss, no problem. I do nipples, clitoral hood, labia, singles or rows, and have a selection of jewelry here and can order most anything else online and then fit it for you. So which do you think? Nipples or pussy?"

"That's a very good question." I pondered for a moment, relishing the delightful feeling inside of having an unknown man discussing my nipples and pussy. "Do you have any jewelry that can be worn BEFORE the piercing is done?"