Andi and the Unruly Class Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure do. If you look at this tray here," and he reached under the counter to bring out a wooden tray of silver items, "these, for example, are all sterling silver and would go over your nipples, see the hole in the middle of each one? Your nipple would go through the hole holding the plate in place against your areola. The bigger your nipples get, the better they stay on."

We both looked through the selection. They were all silver lattices, circular or ovals two to three centimeters across, the center hole sizes varying slightly.

"I'd need to try some on?" I suggested, looking up at him.

"Sure, you can use the studio, there's a mirror, but I'd prefer you only take two at a time?" He jerked his head to indicate the door over his left shoulder, presumably where all his equipment was.

"Actually, I'd prefer to have your help, and since there's no one else to mind the store...?"

Checking over my right shoulder as if I actually wanted the shop to be empty, I lifted my black crop top right up, suddenly exposing my boobs to this guy I'd only just met. Looking him in the face I watched his eyes explore my bare tits.

"Would you choose one and fit it for me? So I can see how this works?"

I was very aware that you didn't have to be a genius to know how to put these on, but the guy understood my needs and lifted a two-centimeter silver disc from the tray and pressed it against my left nipple.

Keeping my own hands busy holding up my top I offered no help so that he'd have to do it all, and after the briefest hesitation, he pinched my nipple and fed the bud through the hole in the disc. Mm, that felt nice, and also wonderfully inappropriate. My tummy was churning and I wanted more.

"Shall we try a different design for my right tit? Which do you think?" Again keeping my hands firmly on the crop top, hopefully making it clear that I wanted him to do everything. It occurred to me that he probably should have been wearing medical-type gloves. I was so glad that he wasn't.

While he selected a larger disc and started to feed my right nipple into it, I tugged the back of my crop top even higher so that from outside the shop it would be obvious that my tits were uncovered. All I needed to make this perfect was for someone to walk in and watch us.

"There, what d'ya think?" he asked, stepping back and considering his own handiwork.

I looked around for a mirror, and not seeing one stepped over to the window to use the reflection before he could suggest the back room again. There were a few people outside walking by, and two very bored-looking teenage boys with their mother who was looking in the window of the shop opposite. One of the boys saw me and nudged his brother without letting their mum know.

Pretending I didn't know that they were watching, I swiveled my chest a bit each way to make my tits sway, then took off the discs and pinched my nipples as if to help them recover. Satisfied that I'd given a good though brief show, I turned back to the counter and put the nipple discs down.

"I want us to try something smaller, a matching pair this time?" I suggested, puffing out my chest and holding the crop top out of the way, waiting for him to choose more discs.

He picked another two, a pair this time, and holding my left boob rotated the first silver disc over my nipple, pinching it as soon as it was through and helping it swell to keep the jewelry in place. As he let go and moved to hold my right boob, I asked my next question.

"So, um, do you ever do public demos of your Art, or of piercing? Or maybe not public as such, but er, in front of others?"

"Well now, it's funny you should ask," he replied as he gently fondled my right tit and fitted the disc over my engorged nipple. "There, how do those feel?"

"Haha, I was thinking of asking you the same question!"

He smiled into my eyes. It seemed that we understood each other. He went on, "I was wondering about doing some kind of video, or internet live stream of my work, maybe for advertising. But it could also help new customers prepare themselves for what they want to do. Like an infomercial? Faces wouldn't necessarily need to be seen?"

"Hm, I hadn't thought of that. But yeah, that might be ok, as long as no one will know it's me. You know, face covered or something?"

"Yeah, ok, I mean, we're not making porn here, just showing nipple piercing, right?"

"Yes, right," I replied, "and clitoral hood, so although it's not porn I expect I'll need to be nude, no clothes, tits, and pussy on show? You think that might be ok?"

"Sure, I mean, we'll have a disclaimer that it's over eighteens only, so yeah!"

And we went on to discuss details.

Half an hour later I wasn't hungry but forced myself to get a light lunch of coffee and a pastry, then went as arranged to the Velvet Club. Alice was waiting for me.

"You said it was a party, Angel?" she asked me as she readied her body paints and brushes and other tools, once we had completed the polite pleasantries that were so at odds with what we were about to do.

"Yes, a private afternoon party for school leavers, so although they're 18 and this is an Adult club there'll be no strippers," I replied, taking off my clothes to stand completely nude on the polythene sheet that protected the floor.

It was just the two of us, though Alice had placed a small video camera on a stand to capture her work for future review and as a possible teaching aid. We'd already discussed my professional vulnerability as a school teacher and she had assured me that her Media colleagues had the technology to deal with that.

"Hm, I assume you don't want me to shave off your pubic bush?" She looked me in the eye as if this were a perfectly normal question, which I supposed it was for a body painting artist. "Never mind, my tints will also work as hair dye."

Alice busied herself with unpacking a few extra materials from her bag and set to work.

She sprayed a white foundation layer on my chest, tummy, and the tops of my thighs at the front, then an orange layer similarly on my back and the backs of my legs before adding black stripes and details in white, black, and other complimentary shades from my toes to my hairline. Including coloring my bush white and painting my pussy lips and bum cheeks right to the edge of my slit and bum hole. It was very personal, very sexy, and a lot of fun. Alice felt me up beautifully while successfully avoiding making me leak. No small achievement. My breasts were white but she had naughtily made my nipples a deep pink. "Well, you are a female!" had been her only comment.

By Early afternoon I was ready, and wearing the bright orange wig. Alice showed me photos of myself that she'd taken on her phone and mine, and I had to admit that I was impressed. She really was an artist, and although the effect I was after was almost entirely erotic, she had added to it with a professional skill that was quite breathtaking. I just hoped that the partygoers would be as impressed as I was.

Fairly soon David walked into the dressing room and stopped, mouth open, staring at me. It took him a good few moments to convince himself that it was me he was looking at and I grinned back in delight at our success, sharing the moment of triumph with Alice.

"I told you she was good," I said, and David replied, "I knew she was good, but fuck!"

Alice held up the fluffy orange butt-plug tail. "Angel said she wanted you to fit the final piece?" She grinned at us, enjoying the naughtiness, and produced a tube of lube in her other hand.

I bent over, holding on to the counter while Alice and David between them lubed my bum hole with a slippery finger and then inserted the butt plug which popped into place and made me think lewd thoughts immediately. Costume complete, I stood up.

David held up a silvery chain-link collar with a smaller chain leash attached. "Come on, Tiger!"

And that was how he lead me into the club, on all fours like his pet tigress held by the chain in his hand. I couldn't help myself and felt the moisture gather between my thighs, thankfully hidden by the fluffy tail. David led me to the dance cage, let me in, unclipped the leash but left the chain collar in place, and locked the cage door.

I was nervous, excited, horny, thrilled, and feeling daring. This had become a bucket list thing for me, but to do it in front of my unruly class and even a few teaching colleagues that David had invited along, well that just raised the risk element to a heart-thumping high.

The party had already started and music was pumping out of the speakers to fill the eardrums to overflowing, but everyone noticed my arrival since David had arranged for the follow-spot to highlight our grand entrance. He had promised me that none of the partygoers had been told there would be a dancer, and certainly, none would know that dancer was me. Unless they worked it out. But with the music so loud, at least there was little chance of my voice giving me away.

I stood in my cage and danced, gyrated really, arms moving over my head or at my sides, hips swaying, butt-plug tail swishing, tits jiggling, rotating slowly on the spot. I was having fun, dancing fully nude in front of people I knew but who didn't know it was me? The facepaint Alice had given me with its black nose and whiskers, and feline orange contacts, gave me anonymity. But the bodypaint didn't disguise that I wore no clothes of any kind, and those nearest the cage quickly worked out that they could see my tits and bush. I loved watching their faces as they worked it out and stared.

At first, it was my lovely students who stayed near me, but soon those of my teaching colleagues who were present drifted over in a group, led by Mr. Cosgrove the Deputy Head. Everyone was drinking the House cocktail that David's dad had organized; mildly alcoholic apparently. The teachers all had a good look at my body while pretending simply to enjoy my dancing, but I could see the lust in Mr. Cosgrove's eyes. I loved it.

They eventually drifted away with the tide and were replaced by my students again. David approached the cage from the quiet side, a bunch of index cards in his hand. He held out the first one so that only I could see.

"Are you enjoying this?"

I nodded and kept dancing.

"Are you my pet tonight?"

Again I nodded.

"Would you like to obey my instructions?"

I paused while I wondered what he could possibly order me to do, but then grinned as much to myself as him, and nodded enthusiastically.

"Good girl." I had to laugh that he had that one ready.

"You will suck off the three boys in our class."

I gasped, but nodded, having known that at some point it was inevitable.

"You will swallow."

Again I nodded since it was the most obvious and sensible way to finish the three blowjobs.

"Do you want the boys to know it's you?"

Again I hesitated, but it was going to come out eventually, so I nodded.

"Before or after? One nod before, two nods after."

I nodded twice. I thought it might be more fun if they found out afterward that their teacher had sucked their cock and swallowed their cum. I was getting very hot and moist between my legs.

"Good girl." I liked that.

David did some quick organizing and the three slim dark-haired boys, Peter, Brian, and John were at the cage side to my left, while the three girls, trim red-haired Sarah, curvy blond Sandra, and slim brunet Alicia were on my right.

David mouthed, "Now!" and promptly rounded up all the teachers as if he taking them on a tour of the other club rooms.

Getting on my knees, I grabbed Peter's belt and pulled him right up against the cage bars, and quickly undid his jeans. It was clear that all six students knew what was happening. I freed his cock, a lovely pretty six inches of pale slim manhood already firm and leaking precum, and in full view of them all took him in my mouth. Boys watching from my left, girls watching from my right.

It didn't take long. We had barely got into a rhythm of him fucking my face with small but decisive hip movements and me bobbing on his energetic cock when he exploded into my mouth. I swallowed. And swallowed. He just kept cumming. So much of it that I couldn't prevent some jism from leaking out of the corners of my mouth to run down my chin. He didn't seem to have big balls but boy were they productive. Eventually, he was done, and looking up into his face as I licked my lips clean, I reckoned he was empty and fully sated. Peter was a happy boy. My three girls clapped him and patted his shoulder in congratulations. I felt so proud of them.

But then he was moved aside while doing himself up and it was Brian's turn. He already had his cock out poking through the bars, a good skinny nine inches with an uncut head, unlike the circumcised Peter. I gobbled him up and we quickly got in a complementary rhythm of him thrusting and me bobbing, and despite having just watched the live sex show of a cock-sucking, he lasted a good while. I did all I could to bring him off and almost without warning he blasted a strong jet of spunk into my mouth. I swallowed, my lips sealed. He came harder than Peter but more quickly. When he was done and doing himself up to the congratulations of my girls, I opened my mouth to show them the pool of fresh cum on my tongue and then swallowed the last of his load.

And then it was John's turn. He unleashed a short but wide erection that I wasn't sure I could get my jaws around. He was uncut and probably five inches long, but oh so wide. I opened my mouth and he forced his fat member between my lips, thrusting immediately with short sharp jerks of his hips. His head was back and he held the bars in a white-knuckled grip. And didn't take long. He spurted once into my mouth, a thick but small burst of sperm, then pulled back behind the bars, still gripping the cage with both hands.

Out of my reach, he jerked his hips and made his short fat cock jump, and a long spurt of thick white spunk arced into the air and fell onto my wig and face. Before I could move out of the way he shot again, a lower trajectory that blasted across my nose and cheeks, thick, heavy, hot. It was an impressive display. I stayed where I was hoping for more. The next blast I was ready for and had my mouth open, though some of his ejaculations hit my chin. But a good amount of spunk coated my tongue and teeth, and I allowed the rest to drip down, catching it in my unpainted palm. It seemed that John was done, and I was about to lift the handful of cum to my mouth when a small hand slipped through the bars and drew my soiled palm to her own face. Alicia and I looked deep into each other's eyes as she licked up John's spunk offering from my open hand. I pressed my face to the bars and she met me, kissing each other, tongues swirling in sperm, as lesbian a bisexual kiss as it was possible to have.

We broke apart, my lovely students clapping each other and back-slapping, and David returned with the teachers. I didn't know if they could tell, but to me, there was a strong odor of spunk. It just made me want more.

David lead the teachers back to the bar and came over to us. He shouted something in Alicia's ear and she stared at me, goggle-eyed. He did the same with the other five who all stared at me, at David, at each other, then grinned and rushed to the cage bars to smother me in adoration. Or at least they would have if the bars weren't so close together. That was my interpretation of their reaction. I so hoped I was right.

David then arranged them in a line on the room side of my cage and he went around to the opposite side. He beckoned me over, and with sign language got me on my hands and knees facing my lovelies, my bum backed against the bars on David's side.

He flipped my butt-plug tail up over my back, and without ceremony, I felt him enter me, his big cock thrusting deep into my cunt, skewering my insides.

David fucked me. In front of my students. I held eye contact with them when they weren't watching my hanging tits jiggle with every thrust; he fucked me in the same room as his teachers, my colleagues. In the room with the Deputy Head. David fucked and fucked, hard, deep, unrelenting, almost masturbating his gorgeous cock in my pussy. Eventually, he cummed, emptying his big balls inside me, filling my pussy to overflowing, his thrusts pumping the sperm out of my vagina and down my legs.

My own orgasms were a series of connected minis that were almost like one very long continuous cum. I couldn't remember ever being happier. My students didn't seem to mind, either.

David withdrew his length from inside me and tugged the butt-plug tail back down over my bum crack. I assumed that I would continue dancing, but I was wrong. He soon appeared on the other side among the rest of my unruly class, and unlocked the cage door, beckoning me out. He affixed the chain leash to my chain-link collar and led me out, had me crawling on hands and knees at his side, which my lovely students appreciated now that they knew who I was. I loved it. Every single second.

He lead me into the dressing room where, to my surprise, Mr Cosgrove waited with David's dad, Mr Jordan, both leaning back against the dressing counter.

The music was just muffled background noise now, but I didn't speak. Not until spoken to, like a good sub pet.

"How was she?" Mr. Jordan asked his son.

"Oh, she did very well!" David replied and gave me a reassuring, congratulatory pat on the head and ruffling of my orange wig. "She could be a regular."

"You mean she's not one of your girls?" asked Mr Cosgrove with surprise.

David answered, "Oh, she is, most definitely one of Our Girls, but that particular performance this afternoon wasn't typical of what she usually does for us."

Mr. Jordan stood up in his typically decisive manner. "Unclip her, David. Our guest has asked to become a little better acquainted with our Tigress." Then to Mr. Cosgrove, he continued, "You'll find her very eloquent, though she doesn't speak," in a cryptic comment. Cryptic, but I knew what was expected of me. Another blowjob to order. It felt like I was being trained to suck off anyone the Jordans, father, and son, chose for me.

I would have used a tissue to dab off the dribbles of semen from my face, but they were already dry. Hopefully, they hadn't ruined any of Alice's artwork.

Even before the Jordans had left the room I was on my knees in front of the Guest, hands on his thighs, face level with his crotch and tilted back, mouth open in the most obvious invitation for a face-fuck that I could think of.

As the door closed, his fly opened and out popped a thick veiny erection of slightly more than average length, cut, with a very shiny purple glans. In it popped, into its new temporary home, between my lips, and I sucked off the Deputy Head, gave him head, a blowjob. It was a good one, in my opinion, judging from the sounds of pleasure coming from above me. And from the gentle but insistent thrusting. He was muttering, moaning, and among the inarticulate delight at being sucked off, I heard him mention my name. My teaching name. Miss Kay. Not Andrea. Miss Kay. I hesitated and then resumed, but from the way he kept repeating my name I thought it was more a private fantasy of his rather than him knowing that it was, in fact, me sucking his cock.

So Mr. Cosgrove fantasized about having sex with me. That was nice to know.

He finished in a big eruption. Only three shots but they were generous ones. I dutifully swallowed, licked him clean, kissed the end of his cock, and stood backing away to indicate that the service had been performed and was now over.

He smiled. "Thank you, my dear. Delightful. Most delightful. Best I've ever had. Thank you." He smiled again, now neat and tidy as if nothing had happened, except perhaps there was a glow to his face and an air of general well-being and satisfaction.