Andi and the Unruly Class Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let himself out, and I sat down at the counter and stared at my image in the dressing mirror.

"You're a very, very naughty girl!" I admonished my reflection. But the self-satisfied grin showed no signs of remorse.

SUNDAY

Sunday morning dawned bright and clear and warm, and after a shower and light breakfast, I dressed again in yesterday's black crop top and black miniskirt over the harness, dark hold-up stockings with two-inch black heels, and the short black denim jacket over, and made my way to Mike and Selina's home.

It was quite a large place, set back from a residential road with plenty of parking out front, though mine was the only car. When I rang the bell I had a quick look around; I couldn't be seen by neighbors.

"There you are!" said Selina, as she opened the door wide, beckoning me in and looking me up and down, her blouse and skirt neat and conservative. "Mm, you look delicious, dear! Go right through!"

As she closed the door behind me I went along the hallway to an airy sitting room that had comfortable-looking sofas covered in pastel drapes, arranged around a large eastern style rug in a busy pattern. Mike was lounging on one of the couches dressed in a dark suit with a white shirt and grey tie. He looked neat and formal.

"Hello my dear!" he said, not getting up, but his eyes brightening.

"I feel terribly under-dressed!" I said, my hands waving up and down my barely-clad body.

"Nonsense, Angela, you look perfect!" replied Selina, joining us. "Can I get you a drink? Something strong, perhaps?"

"No, really I'm fine. Um, how many are you expecting today?"

"Oh, all the other six couples, Angela dear. When they heard you were coming they all wanted to be here. You've created quite a stir in our little group; we haven't had this much excitement in ages!" and Selina's eyes sparkled with amused mischief.

"You did explain that I'm not joining in today?" I asked in mild alarm.

"Yes, dear, don't worry. Come help me in the kitchen." So I followed Selina and we chatted while arranging cups, glasses, nibbles, plates, trays, and all the other essentials of a civilized slightly formal middle-class Sunday morning get-together of friends.

It wasn't long before the doorbell sounded, and Selina despatched me to go answer it.

There was a nice-looking couple in their forties, she was in a neat sweater and dress trousers, and he was in a dark jacket and tie, and they gave me a bold looking over as I let them in.

They knew their way around, because after saying hello and grinning at me he went straight to the sitting room to join Mike, and she headed to Selina in the kitchen while I closed the door.

"She's every bit as lovely as you described, Selina!" she was saying as I returned to the kitchen, and they both turned to look at me with aren't-I-the-clever-one expressions. Before I could say anything the doorbell went again and Selina pointed with her chin sending me to answer it.

They were a pretty punctual bunch; within a quarter of an hour or so, all 12 nice-looking middle-aged guests were in the sitting room sipping wine and looking very formal, listening to Selina recount our first meeting at the Adult Store and subsequent phone conversation. They were in a kind of semi-circle with Selina and Mike as the focus, in front of the big fireplace, and me facing them all in front of Selina. Her hands were on my shoulders like I was hers, and she was pressing gently into my back, her face over my left shoulder. Mike was on her right.

Selina's hands started massaging my shoulders gently while she talked, and I felt what must have been Mike's left-hand slide between her belly and my bum and start squeezing my right cheek softly. I let out a soft moan and relaxed my body, and was rewarded with Selina reaching down to grasp the sides of my top and lift it up displaying my breasts while continuing with her story.

There were a few light gasps and general murmuring of approval and appreciation, their eyes scrutinizing and devouring my exposed flesh, my heart rate quickening and breathing increasing, flutters in my tummy; and watching their faces I knew I wanted more.

I lifted my hands above my head, and taking the hint Selina whipped the top up over my head and off, dropping it on the floor in front of me. Her hands started caressing my naked tits which were nicely separated by the harness cross-over straps, pinching my nipples lightly and keeping them in full view, all the while recounting and embellishing her tale.

Mike's hand came out from behind my bum and began stroking soft circles around my belly button with the backs of his fingers, in that square of bare skin bounded by the horizontal and two vertical harness straps and my skirt.

My own hands clung to Selina's hips and I pressed back into her, my head tilting back a little to rest on her right shoulder.

Mike surprised me then by crouching down and in one swift pull jerking my skirt to my ankles. Suddenly I was basically fully naked in front of a room full of strangers, my nudity emphasized by the black leather body harness and hold-up stockings. I couldn't suppress the moan of pleasure, my dark-trimmed pussy was on fire and let out a quick burst of juice slick on my thighs, my tummy quivered in spasms and my head went right back against Selina's cheek.

"You can stop any time you want, sweetie, just say," Selina whispered into my left ear, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear though her fingers carried on teasing and pinching my nipples. I sensed a change in the atmosphere and glanced down at Mike by my right leg, the skirt at my ankles still in his hands as he looked up at me questioningly. Then I looked at the faces watching us, Selina and Mike's friends; hope, lust, and expectation clear in their eyes.

In answer I lifted my left hand from Selina's left hip and cupped her left cheek, my back pressing into her front, and turning my face towards her opened my mouth with tongue softly extended to kiss her so that everyone would see. She kissed back hungrily, erotically, tugging hard on my nipples, pulling them straight out from my body, our eyes locked together.

I felt Mike lift my ankles one at a time to step me out of my skirt and arrange my feet wide apart, then slide his hand up my right stocking from ankle to knee to bare exposed thigh to lie just under the bare shaved pussy lips below the dark trimmed bush. He lifted my leg so that my right thigh must have been resting on his right shoulder as he faced me.

"Here, George, get her other leg?" And I felt another man kneeling in front of Selina and copying Mike so that I was now sitting on the shoulders of two men, my knees wide apart displaying me while I snogged Selina.

She broke off our kiss and I watched her survey the room. It was clear that she was the High Priestess of this Sexual Temple, and I was filled with grateful affection for her, thankful to have been invited into the Inner Sanctum. I was eager to be today's Sexual Offering.

"Maisy? The big dildo, I think, don't you? The fifteen-inch?" She prompted. "Mike, George, lift her higher," she commanded, and they effortlessly stood up and hoisted and rearranged me so that I had an arm over the shoulders of each, my thighs held by their hands against their waists so that I was spread about as wide as I could possibly be, the three of us facing the room. The fact that everyone else was smartly dressed added to the feeling of me being an erotic sacrifice.

Selina stepped out from behind me. "Everyone, get comfy so you can see," she commanded, adding, "Celia dear, would you top up everyone's drink?"

While the trim dark blonde went to do Selina's bidding and the other guests arranged themselves on the sofas, Maisy returned proudly holding a monster pink realistic-looking dildo penis, which the smartly dressed attractive brunette handed to Selina with a little reverential bow. It was even bigger than Mr. Jordan's huge organ. Maisy produced a jar of lubricant and while Selina held the gigantic phallus, coated its surface in full view of us all, making it like she was wanking a real cock.

Selina then knelt slightly to my left and teasingly rubbed the slick pointed end of the dildo against my wet labia, parting them and teasing my clit before pressing against the opening of my vagina.

"Jessica, did you bring the nipple clamps?" Selina asked the first of the guests I'd let in. She rummaged in her bag and then stood, the dress trousers immaculate and the sweater clinging to perfect breasts. I watched her place a silver clamp on my right nipple, and extend the attached lightweight long silver chain until she placed it in the hands of one of the men seated to my right. She then did the mirror action on the left. Once she was again seated, the two men rhythmically tugged, synchronized, pulling on my engorged pinched nipples while others in the room murmured approval.

Meanwhile, Selina was gently rubbing all over my clit area and swollen labia. "Oh look, everyone, can you see how eagerly her vagina opens up to this enormous dildo every time I press it against her opening? I think our Angela here likes to fuck; this is no virgin pussy, is it dear?" That last part, the question, was directed at me.

"It's polite to answer every question, Angela!" said the man to my right who was holding the nipple chain which he yanked suddenly in emphasis. I assumed that he was with Celia,

"Sorry, um, no Selina, Sir, everyone, I'm not a virgin." This was almost too delicious.

"She does have a very pretty pussy, don't you think?" Jessica asked her husband sitting beside her, the man who was holding the chain to my left nipple. "Oh yes," he replied, "quite the tasty cunt. Eric, you love eating pussy, what d'ya reckon to Angela's?"

"May I?" he asked Selina. He didn't ask me. Neither did Selina. They all assumed that my view on the matter no longer counted.

"Perhaps if you kneel down facing everyone, tip your head back? I think we'd all appreciate being able to see that tongue work on Angel's pussy?"

Eric gave his wife a lingering erotic French kiss, holding her hand, then sauntered over to carry out Selina's suggestion.

While he licked and kissed my very wet and gaping pussy, Selina continued rubbing the big dildo around my clit and asked me, "Are you familiar with the safe colors, Angel dear?"

I gasped out, "Red is stop, amber caution, green go," and here I hesitated then added, "and white is more please, too tame. Is that what you mean?"

"That's perfect, little Angel!" She replied, clearly pleased with my answer.

"What a good girl!" quipped a male voice, I thought it came from the man holding the chain to my left nipple. Jessica, next to him with her arm draped proprietorially on his shoulder, added, "Go on, Selina, ask her. Ask her to name a color!"

That got low murmurs of approval from around the room, and smiling into my eyes, Selina knew.

"Well, little Angel, give us a color."

It went quiet and even Eric momentarily stopped lapping between my legs, the giant dildo no longer in contact.

I could feel their eyes on me, could see their expressions mingling curiosity, hunger, lust, excitement, even amusement. At least, that's what I wanted to see. But I did have their complete attention.

I loved it, relished it, savored it, and knew that it was unlikely to get any better than this. Now was the time to call a halt, to leave them wanting more, to hold a memory of an exquisite tease and delicious moment of exhibition.

There could only be one color. It had been lovely, but. But.

"Green." It came out like a sigh, an exhaled breath. There were smiles all around. I looked Selina in the eye and she looked right back, quietly confident, assured, in charge, the priestess. She didn't answer but raised one eyebrow. And waited.

It went silent again as the self-congratulations faded in that civilized middle-class sitting room on a quiet, conventional Sunday morning.

Selina continued to look into my face, reading me.

"White," I added, knowing it was the correct answer, "white, white, very white!" I was almost pleading.

"You're a very naughty girl, Angel. Say it!" Selina responded.

"Oh, yes! Keep going!" That sounded like Maisy.

"Say it, naughty girl!" repeated Selina.

"I'm a very naughty girl and deserve to be punished." I just couldn't help myself.

"Oh my!" That was Maisy.

"I don't know how you found her, or got her for us, Selina, but wow!" offered Jessica.

Her husband gave her hand a squeeze and with his other tugged sharply on the chain, pulling my left nipple suddenly. "Would she pull a train, d'you think?" He threw the question out.

"That I would love to see!" A lady's voice, one I hadn't heard before.

Selina looked again into my eyes, teasing my clit with the monster dildo, Eric once again licking and slobbering at my sopping cunt. I was in a sort of erotic agony, but the delicious kind.

"She will if I tell her to," Selina said, "won't you Angel, dear?"

Of course, I nodded. "Very green," I added.

"I think we girls should have our hands all over her lovely body while the boys oblige," Maisy suggested.

"Gentlemen, I think you should remain suited but with those nice cocks out ready to fuck our Angel. Ladies, we will remain clothed too, for now, but feel free to touch any part of Angel, pinch her nipples, finger her clit, whatever you wish.

"I think we'll have Angel bent forward with her hands on her knees. You boys form a queue and take your turn to fuck her from behind. Just her cunt, I think, no anal for now."

It sounded so incongruous hearing Selina's motherly middle-class posh voice uttering such explicit sexual directions but added to the almost unreal fantasy-like excitement.

"And wouldn't it be fun if we wanked the boys onto her face instead of them finishing inside her!" Jessica was full of good ideas.

"Oh yes!" added Maisy, "but we're not to wank our own husbands, of course!" The ladies had already gathered around Selina, and Mike and George let me down.

"Now then, we seem to have the rules of the game. I think we'll move Angel to where anyone can get to her from any side. The middle of the room. Eric dear, be a sweetheart and bring in the kitchen stool so she can lean on it?"

Eric returned with a backless metal chair which he placed in front of the fireplace but not too close, then Mike and George positioned me bent over facing the fireplace with feet apart and hands resting on the seat. Selina stood back and admired the arrangement, giving her approval. The orderly queue formed behind me, seven men with Eric going first and George and finally Mike last. The ladies all adopted a man, not the one they came with, while Selina watched and nodded and stroked my hair.

"Cocks out!" Selina ordered, in a mock parade-ground voice, and looking around behind me I saw seven lovely cocks appear from dress trousers into the owners' hands. "Ladies, take hold of your cocks!" The lady partners took over holding and tugging the seven erect penises. I could hardly believe that all seven dicks were going to fuck me, that this group of nice people was going to allow me to be fucked by every cock. I felt so honored.

Selina turned my face and looked down into my eyes, smiling mischievously, stroking my hair. "Are you ready, my little Angel?"

Without waiting for my reply, Eric must have stepped forward because I felt him slide straight inside my vagina, with no warning, no hesitation. He went in easily, I was so soaked, so ready to fuck. And Eric obliged, holding my hips and banging away at the pussy that he'd licked and slobbered over so beautifully. The foreplay was over.

I fully understood the no-cameras rule, but a part of me regretted that we would have no record of such a wonderful afternoon of sex. And it was wonderful.

Each of the men fucked me from behind, encouraged by his lady partner of the moment, and when they were about to explode, moved around to my head and were masturbated onto my eager face, seven ejaculations of fresh hot sperm slathering my forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, lips. Some in my mouth and on my teeth and tongue, some in my dark hair. But none wasted. It was sublime. Selina stayed with me throughout while the pairs of men and women changed. Some groped my tits, some pinched my nipples, some fingered my clit, and some toyed with my anal rose, but Selina stayed with me stroking my hair and murmuring encouragements, congratulating me on being such an accomplished slut.

Seven fucks. Seven facials. I licked and kissed all seven cocks either before or after they disgorged their cum onto my face, and thanked them.

I noticed with amusement that when it was finally Mike's turn at my face, he had something bound around the base of his cock and balls and that Selina gripped his balls in one hand and squeezed as he shot his load over my forehead. There was definitely a story there that I needed to know better.

The get-together dissolved at that point to an improvised orgy, with men and women pleasing each other almost randomly, stripping each other naked, the women being satisfied with mouths and fingers and those penises that were able to rise again.

I snuggled with the by-then-naked Selina, my fingers deep in her pussy, the collected sperm drying on my face to a mask.

As I lay there, basking in the glorious afterglow of being fucked to exhaustion, I heard the ringtone of my own phone. I struggled up onto my elbows.

"That's mine! Can someone pass it over?" A relay of hands ferried it across the room. No caller ID.

"Yes, hello?"

"Be in my office Saturday morning at 9 am in a loose summer dress, no underwear or elastic marks. As your Agent, I've arranged Angel's first porn shoot."

*****

(The story concludes in Andi and the Next Generation.)