All Comments on 'Andi Becomes a Stripper Pt. 04'

by bikeymoy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! it's been a while since the last installment, but this is one of my favorite "corruption" stories! I love the druggie slant, and the huge tits and fetish angle will be HOT! I'd like to see her start smoking and dong a little H for the dive into fetish domination, it fits the premise of a lost doll on her way to hooking and prostitution!!!

HacheemacheeHacheemacheealmost 2 years ago

Can't tell you how happy I am to see this story continue! Great work, and I'm loving her transformation - as well as hubby giving up resistance. It's going a different way than I expected, but still very enjoyable. I hope it doesn't go too dark, as I like my fantasies to be fun and not cruel, and a lot of authors of corruption-kink seem to get off on torturing the women in their stories. A girl losing herself to hedonistic fun and pleasure is great - a girl becoming a strung-out needle-junkie wasting away in a slow death isn't. But you've never disappointed yet, so I'm just sitting back and hoping your muse is as good a match for mine as it's seemed so far!

bikeymoybikeymoyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Don't worry. I think we're tracking Hach.

intoxbabygirlintoxbabygirlover 1 year ago

Please continue this! It’s super hot, and I absolutely love your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story! Can't wait to see Andi move on to harder drugs, stripping, and hard-core porn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very Hot!!! Will you do another installment? Love the drugs slant as to why she is so free in doing what she does!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree that she needs to become a hardcore pornstar and spiral into deeper drug addiction.

I love the thought of her becoming a completely used up do-anything whore for a burger or hit of dope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Time for another installment with 1200cc boobs!

PiusPaulPiusPaul12 months ago

Love the story and the corruption! What happened to chapter 5? Hopefully you will find the inspiration to continue this wonderfully dark story.

opelsan1973opelsan197310 months ago

Amazing story! and very very hot!!! I can't wait to see her happen with Andi. I love her penchant for drugs and alcohol and that she is free to do what she does! She's great !. I love her transformation, I just hope she manages to control it a bit so she doesn't completely lose herself and lose her body.

I like stories or fantasies that are funny and not cruel or that end in death. I like girls who lose themselves in fun and pleasure, that's great, but a girl who becomes addicted and wastes away in a slow death I don't like.

Do not leave the story and continue!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hey, man. The story is awesome. Will there be additional chapters? I would really love to see what else could happen with the characters.

You’re very good!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is such a hot story...of slipping into a drug addict porn star. Could you please write some more, you are very good. I'd love to see her stripping and fucking on film back stage. She's too far along to expect redemption, and too experienced to leave all the sensations behind. She's a drugged up alcoholic whore...use her to advantage...leather and pleasure!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous