Andi Goes Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andi had not noticed but Carrie had left the room and just returned carrying a bag. Carrie reached in the bag and pulled out what looked like a penis. But it was more than that. It was a strap on with leather straps and it was huge! Andi had never seen a penis that big! Carrie watched Andi eye it. This big boy was at least 8 inches long and about 7 inches around.

"Let me help you with this" Carrie told Jackie. She positioned the penis in front of Jackie's pussy and slowly pushed it in. It had a small penis that inserted into Jackie's pussy while the larger portion stuck outwards. Wrapping the straps around Jackie's waist, Carrie tightened up the apparatus. "There you go honey. You are all set. What a nice penis you have." Carrie said. With that she dropped to her knees and took a small portion of the penis into her mouth. Licking and stroking the penis, Carrie made moaning noises. It was very sexy to watch. Andi took it all in, not knowing what was exactly going on or what was to happen next.

"You think she is ready and can she handle this? Jackie asked. "Oh, she's ready. I am not sure if she has had such a large cock before, so you will need to take it slow and easy on her." Directed Carrie. "Sure" was Jackie's response. "I really want to fuck her" she added with a smile.

Jackie was a more masculine dike and loved to fuck other girls with her strap on. Carrie had taken this a number of times and loved it. She struggled to take the full length of the penis however. How would Andi do with it? Carrie's pussy was getting wet again thinking about watching Andi struggle to take this huge cock from Jackie. Yeah!

Carrie moved Andi to lay down on the soft with her legs spread, one on the sofa top and one on the floor. Her pussy was wide open. Jackie got on the sofa between Andi's legs. She reached down and licked Andi's pussy for a couple minutes. "Damn she tastes so good!" she said. "I told you so." Responded Carrie. The stage was set for the next act.

Jackie got on her knees between Andi's legs and positioned her huge cock at the entrance of Andi's pussy. She rubbed it up and down a number of times. Andi was still in a daze but saw the cock clearly for the first time and immediately got scared. She had never had more than 6" of cock in her pussy. Taking one larger was always something she thought about but this monster really was imposing. "I'm not sure about this" she said quietly. "Oh baby, you will love it. Wait til its inside you. It will fill fantastic!" Carrie reassured her. Andi still wasn't sure as the head of the cock slowly entered her pussy. It was thicker than any cock she had previously. It stretched her pussy resulting in a little pain. As Jackie pushed 3 inches inside, Andi began to really feel it. "Its too big, it hurts, stop. Please." She said. Carrie stroked her forehead and kissed her lips. "It will be amazing in just a little bit honey. Wait for it." She continued to assure Andi.

Jackie took it all in and was very careful to go slowly. Oh she wanted to jam this entire cock into this young pussy and pound her mercilessly, but she had agreed with Carrie to take it slow. Jackie could feel the smaller cock extension inside her own pussy moving every time she pushed deeper into Andi. It made her want to go deeper and faster. Damn, this was exciting she thought.

After waiting a few minutes for Andi to adjust to having the cock inside her, Jackie pushed another 3 inches inside. Andi groaned loudly as she was stretched. She had 6 inches of thick cock in her tight young pussy. The pain was still there but a feeling of fullness was taking shape. She had never experience this before and it was amazing. Slowly Jackie began to fuck her, in and out the huge cock went but never more than 6 inches. Andi groaned again and again as the amazing feelings ran through her body and mind. Better than any cock she had ever had, this was fantastic. Andi could feel an orgasm building.

Carrie could sense Andi's pleasure and impending orgasm. She leaned over and began to lick and kiss Andi's tits. This caused even more moans and body movements responding to the fucking action. Carrie bit down on a tit and pulled the nipple outwards to 2x its normal size. Andi screamed with pleasure, causing Jackie to speed up her movements. Faster and faster she drove the cock into Andi's pussy. Andi shouted out "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!". As her body shook Jackie slowed and then stopped fucking her. She wanted to give Andi time to recover before the next onslaught. She could barely hold back as she wanted to plunge this entire cock into Andi's pussy. This bitch is going to explode she thought.

Carrie was so taken by all this she began to rub her pussy. It was very exciting to see this young girl taken to levels of pleasure she couldn't even imagine. And more was to come. Jackie was a determined lover that would continue on and on. Carrie had been taken by Jackie many times and was amazed at how she could be made to cum.

It was time. Andi's breathing had slowed and she was lying still with 6 inches of the thick cock embedded in her pussy. Jackie had a smile on her face. "Ok honey, its time for you to take this entire cock. You will enjoy it immensely. " Andi was not 100% sure of what was going to happen or what to say, but she was very concerned about taking more of this enormous cock in her tight pussy. "Please, enough. I don't think I can take more of it. It's too big. Please." She cried out. But Jackie wasn't about to stop. "Grab her hands and hold them" Jackie told Carrie. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of her."

Carrie grabbed both of Andi's hands and held them above her head on the sofa. She was in awe as she watched more of the cock disappear into Andi's pussy. "Ugh, too big, too big." Andi spoke out in between deep breaths. Jackie now had over 7 inches of cock in Andi with just a small amount left to insert. She held that back for later it appeared as she began to fuck Andi again. Carrie could see Andi's labia grasp the cock with each insertion and withdrawal. Andi continued to cry out, but it soon turned to moans and gasps. Carrie let go of her hands and Andi kept them in the same place. Her hips began to move to the meet the thrusts of the cock. "Oh my god, fuck, fuck, fuck." Andi said. It was clear to Carrie that it was now a point of sheer pleasure for Andi. Damn, it was so hot! Carrie stroked her own pussy as she watched.

"Yeah, take that huge cock" Jackie shouted. She increased the pace of the fucking. Andi moaned more and more. "Fuck me!" Andi shouted. Her orgasm was near it appeared. Jackie seemed nearing orgasm as well. She was moaning and closed her eyes while continuing to fuck Andi. Both girls were making so much noise, Carrie just took it all in.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Andi shouted. That was the signal to Jackie as she drove the final inch of cock into Andi's pussy, plunging so deep. Andi screamed again and again as her orgasm ripped through her body. Jackie did not let up as she pulled out almost all the way and drove the cock back fully into Andi's pussy. More screaming as Andi's orgasm went on and on. Then Jackie shouted she was cumming. "Oh fuck" she yelled. She buried the cock one final time and left it fully inserted into Andi's pussy. She gasped again and again as her orgasm went through her body.

The girls stayed in place, hugging each other and not saying a word. Probably 5 minutes passed before Jackie lifted her head up and kissed Andi's lips. "You are the best fuck I have ever had" she said. Andi didn't know what to say and wasn't even sure she could answer. Such an overwhelming experience.

Slowly Jackie pulled the cock out of Andi. The head exited with a plop sound. A deep sigh from Andi was all she could muster. She curled up on the sofa. Her mind and body is another place as pleasure had overwhelmed her.

Jackie lay on her back on the floor next to the sofa. Her strap on penis sticking straight up in the air, as if it was waiting for another victim. Carrie needed to cum, but didn't want the penis. Instead she straddled Jackie's face and lowered her pussy to a waiting mouth. "Oh yeah" Carrie yelled as Jackie's tongue began working the wet pussy. "Eat my pussy!" Carrie directed. Sounds of sloppy licking and kisses could be heard as Jackie's tongue worked its magic. Carrie ground her pussy down harder on Jackie's mouth, moving to and fro as the sensations took her. It didn't take long before Carrie began crying out "I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Her whole body was shaking as her orgasm crashed over her body and mind. It took a minute or more before the shaking stopped. Lifting up off Jackie's face, Carrie could see a big wet smile. She reached down and licked a bit of her own juices off Jackie's lips and then kissed her. "Thank you darling. As always you were fantastic." Carrie said. "And your pussy was so tasty my dear" Jackie replied.

"What shall we do with this young one?" Jackie asked. Carrie looked over to Andi curled up and sleeping on the sofa. "I will cover her up and let her sleep. The baby needs her rest." Carrie responded. With that she pulled a blanket over Andi. "Let's go my dear, the shower awaits us." Carrie said as she grabbed Jackie's hand and led her away. Jackie followed, her strap on penis swaying as she walked.

12