Andrea & Jake Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then hear a sigh from my other side. Laughing, Darrell tells Kristi to be patient and it will soon be her turn too.

With that, He pulls out of Andrea's mouth with a large amount of spit coating his penis. As he pulls out, a string of the spit links his penis to her mouth, but as he pulls away, the string breaks away from his penis swinging down landing on Andreas cleavage. Darrell then steps to Kristi and feeds her his penis in which she is instantly taking him in all the way to his balls.

Watching all this has caused my penis to swell within its confines causing me much pain. I so much want to have it off and jerk off, but know that will not be happening anytime soon. Suddenly, the doorbell rings.

"Get that Slave." Darrell says as he switches back to Andrea.

As I stand up, I feel a string of cold semen hit the side of my thigh and realize that it was coming from my caged penis. I look down and see a glistening string is hanging from the end of the device and is hanging towards the ground. I open the door to find an older middle aged man holding a pizza. He stammers "I have your pizza Sir" as he looks at me. A look of nervousness comes over his face as I step outside to open the door to allow him inside.

Continued in part 6.

12