Andrea Miller Ch. 02

Story Info
Afterparty and planning the future.
27.1k words
4.55
3.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 05/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The chapters in this series are intended to create an ongoing storyline. As such, there is going to be a lot of character development and story divergence, a lot like real life. It also means that at times there won't be quite as much sex as some would prefer. If you don't like this, feel free to check out other authors' work. There're a lot of really talented authors on Literotica after all! I've elected to leave out a lot of the current events and political BS to improve story flow and portray what I think would be a slightly better version of this world. Thus, the 2020 election debacle and the COVID 19 epidemics are not going to be making appearances. I hope you enjoy this work as much as I did creating it. As always too, CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is always welcome.

2

After The Party

Tommy nodded knowingly. "We'll have to label this an Andrea orgy, since it was our lady Andrea who was ultimately responsible for this one!"

"Most Definitely!" Terry did laugh, "As an Andrea orgy shall it ever be known! So sayeth I Terry, soothsayer!"

"Here here!" several of the others agreed, all laughing.

Looking around again, Andrea could see their conversations were bringing other people around as well. They weren't being rude or overly loud, and not everybody was as asleep as they'd looked. She was happy to see no signs of drunkenness among her friends, nobody even looked like any of them might have a real buzz. Even Trisha had noticeably sobered, and she had been drunk earlier.

Trisha wasn't going anywhere though. She and joey would be staying the night with her, Mel, terry, Esmay, Mona and hopefully Melany and Jen and Molly and Janna. Having nothing to worry about there, she paid closer attention to her other friends. Glancing around, she saw far fewer wine cooler and beer bottles than she expected. She'd been careful to get rid of any empties before they could collect and she knew Mel had been doing the same, but still... How did twenty some odd people in their late teens and early twenties go to a party with this much alcohol available and not one of them be drunk when the party was over?

Terry was watching her and she smiled over at her soulmate. "I know," Terry acknowledged, "Nobody was really drinking much. You had us all too busy trying to watch in every direction to see what was gonna happen next! No one had enough time to get bored and get drunk I guess."

"Lotsa sex helps." Mona observed, "An with you stirrin the pot all the taam, nobodeh had taam to think about gettin drunk or needin liquid courage. Ya kept meh so tuhned on Ah didn't have taam ta thenk about... well anehthen else.".

"Even so," Terry added, "This was a one in a million occurrence I think." Andrea had to agree.

"It probably also helps we didn't invite any of the party animals, lushes or assholes." Mel put in, "Troy for instance could've ruined this easily." Just the thought made Andrea shudder and it was no surprise how many of the girls there nodded their agreements. Most of them'd had negative run-ins with him, most of them multiple times in fact. Andrea found herself hoping he did some time. She was sure most of the women here agreed with her on that score too.

Suzy was the first to leave, appearing on the stairs already in her dress, though Andrea could see she wasn't wearing any panties. Suzy saw her looking and playfully flipped up her skirt, making Andrea giggle happily. Mike also came out of the bathroom seemingly fully dressed and joined Suzy at the bottom of the stairs. Andrea wrapped them both in her arms as they came over to say their goodbyes. "I'm so happy for the two of you! You make the most beautiful couple! Suzy, you know I love the purse and wallet set. Hell, I've already started putting stuff in it! And the bondage stuff... I'm going to have a lot of fun figuring out what to do with all that stuff. Maybe you can come over and help me figure some of it out? I promise I'll make it worth your while!" The look she gave Suzy left no doubt what she meant.

The dawning realization of what she was offering in Suzy's eyes showed she had no doubts either. Her smile lit up her whole face. "You know it Chica! You and I are going to have a lot of fun!" Her ravenous kiss almost had Andrea asking her to stay too, but she knew Suzy wouldn't, especially not with a new man in her life. Andrea could already see her planning to sleep at Mike's place tonight and it was clear to Mike too.

As Andrea turned to Mike she was smiling happily. She kissed him the way Suzy had her, getting an approving grunt from Suzy who she still held too, then she leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "Take care of my girlfriend honey, and I promise you'll never regret it! You know she's one of the hottest women in this state, right?" The look he gave her told her to go count clouds or something. It made her giggle. "I know, I know. I love the iPod and the music, and I promise, I will be wearing the bra and panties you gave me. If I see you while I'm wearing them, I'll flash you so you can see!"

Suzy kissed her again. "You can flash me if you want too. I might be one of the hottest women in this state according to you, but you know you're just as hot! We have to go shopping again soon too! We always have so much fun. And bring Terry and Esmay! We'll hit the mall!"

"You know it Babe!" Andrea laughed as Terry nodded smiling agreement before stepping forward to take Suzy in her arms the same way Andrea had.

Andrea giggled to see Suzy's eyes pop wide with surprise as Terry kissed her the same way she had. Suzy surprised her too though by kissing Terry back in exactly the same way she had her. It was a soft lingering kiss that she knew was boiling Terry's blood! Suzy was getting good at stirring up a girl's insides. Even better as far as Mike would be concerned, Terry was having a similar effect on Suzy! When they separated, Suzy's nipples were standing out clearly through the fabric of her dress and her eyes were practically glowing with humor. She turned to Mike. "These two and Melissa are three women you can kiss any time you want. I love them all." Implicit in that was also the warning, they'd better be the only other women you're kissing though.

"Hey what about me?" Esmay giggled as she gave Suzy a kiss that matched the ones Andrea and Terry had given her, "Can't your hot boyfriend kiss your cousin?"

"Oh, and Esmay too!" Suzy laughed, "She's gonna be my sister now, not just my cousin. OH, and Mona too! If you don't wanna kiss her, I'm gonna think you're gay!"

"Actualleh," Mona chuckled in response, "Ah'd ratheh kiss you hunneh! Ah prefeh guhls mauself."

Grinning broadly at the byplay, Terry took Mike in her arms and kissed him the way she had his girlfriend. "So do I actually, but I'll kiss you gladly any day Mike! I'm not entirely broken yet. The man who marries my Andrea had better be ready to share her with me though!"

Andrea shook her head. "Any man who doesn't want you Baby is out! He has to love and want us both or he gets neither." She was pulling on her robe as she followed Suzy and Mike out the door.

She was surprised when Esmay followed her too, also pulling on a robe.

She'd been wondering how this was going to work with Esmay needing to get back to Suzy's mother's place since that was where she was staying. Suzy solved that problem by going into her trunk and retrieving an overnight bag, then dropping her car keys into Esmay's hand and climbing into Mike's car with him After he broke the kiss between him and Esmay. Suzy smiled and waved at them as Mike's car came to life and backed out of the drive.

Esmay retrieved her own overnight bag from Suzy's trunk as well and locked the car up before returning to join Andrea on the front porch. Andrea took her hand and she laced her fingers into Andrea's. A minute later, Terry joined them also in a robe. She wrapped her arms around them both from behind and squeezed them to her as if possessively. Neither Andrea nor Esmay could forgo her contented sigh at the embrace.

Less than a minute later Tanrae and Noelle came out the front door also dressed. "Paula and Joy are coming out right behind us." Noelle informed them, "Tommy's gonna take Katie and Ronald home as soon as they're ready. This was the most awesome party I've ever been too Andrea!"

"No kidding!" Tanrae agreed with an ear-to-ear grin that should've lit up the street like Christmas, "And oh my God! Thank you for the orgasms! Now I know who to go to when I'm so horny I can't stand it! Anytime you want me to return the favor, all you have to do is say the word!"

"Oh no shit!" Noelle agreed enthusiastically, "I will be eating that gorgeous pussy of yours again very soon! I promise you that! Like Tanrae said, anytime, anywhere. And I do mean any! You want it in class? I'll be there under your desk licking your pussy until you scream! And I don't care who's watching either." That last had them all laughing uproariously. Paula and Joy came right behind them as promised.

"You'd better be careful what you're promising Babe!" Andrea laughed, "I will definitely take you up on that!"

"You'll be getting a two for one deal on that one!" Tanrae replied laughing, "I'll be right there with her, you can count on that! You and your sister are the two hottest women we know, and you're gonna have to chase us off with sticks!"

"Who'd wanna chase you two off?" Andrea couldn't imagine that. These two were warm and sensual and sexy as hell and she'd been looking forward to making love to them forever. Mel hadn't been stingy with the details on these two, especially since she knew Andrea didn't share confidences. If you told her something private, it stayed private and everybody knew that about her.

"Just so you know Noelle, you've created a monster." Andrea giggled, "You've turned this superhero fangirl into Booby Girl's gym sidekick! In other words, I love the costumes and they're gonna be my new favorite workout costumes. You guys have to come and work out with us!"

"You know," Paula put in, "You two are dangerous enough when you go to the gym as it is. Adding two more will gum up the whole works! Nobody's gonna be able to work out at all when you all show up."

"Oh, they'll eventually get used to them." Joy giggled, "All I know is I'm going to love every second of it when they're there! Watching all those big tough guys turn to putty around them is going to be fun!"

"And half the girls too apparently." Paula laughed knowingly, "After the way you've been drooling over Andrea tonight, I'd say you're just as much putty in her hands as any guy!"

Joy laughed out loud. "Can you blame me? I saw what she did to you too you know. She got every girl here tonight, whether they were gay or straight! Hell, she even helped me figure out I'm not exactly straight and I never have been!" Something occurred to her then and she turned to Paula. "Don't worry about me Hun. I'm always gonna be your friend, just like we've always been, just more... honest? I do feel kind of like I've been lying to everyone forever. Now I feel free and it feels wonderful!"

Andrea couldn't help smiling proudly. She knew Paula and Joy would be fine. They'd been friends all their lives and she suspected Paula knew Joy had been bi all along, though she might not have wanted to admit it to herself. Joy had always been the foundation of Paula's self-confidence and nobody had a greater effect on her, not even her closest boyfriends. Things might get a little rocky while they figured out their new dynamic, but their friendship would survive and be stronger for it.

She took Paula in her arms and kissed her the way she had everybody else tonight. Now that it wasn't such a surprise, Paula returned the embrace and kiss with interest. Apparently, she hadn't forgotten what Andrea had done to her either. Andrea pulled Joy into the embrace as well and the other woman joined in gladly, even leaning in to kiss Paula herself. Paula's breath caught at first, then she was kissing Joy back as enthusiastically as she had Andrea. There were definitely going to be some changes in their relationship! Andrea knew Paula wasn't about to turn gay, or even bisexual. She just wasn't, but she was apparently far more open than anyone had guessed too.

"Thank you for the top Paula." She breathed into the shorter woman's ear, "And especially the little birdie! You have no idea how much I loved knowing that thing that made me cum so hard was your gift to me tonight! I'm gonna be thinking of you every time that thing makes me cum after this too."

"Good!" Paula crooned back in a seductive whisper, "I'll be thinking of you when I use mine too. Just so you know, I bought me one exactly like it when I got yours. Now, after what you did to me tonight, I'm not gonna be able to use it without thinking of you. I just wish I could've found it in either pink or purple for you. But you do look hot in blue too, so I can't complain."

Andrea got a wicked smile. "Do yourself a favor. Let Joy play with the remote when you try it out! Having somebody else in control of your orgasm is a mind-bending experience! When it's your best friend..." Nothing more needed to be said on that subject. She could tell the thought had Paula dripping down her legs. Joy was going to have a lot of fun, she was sure.

Andrea turned her head to whisper in Joy's ear. Instead of whispering though, she found herself nibbling the other woman's earlobe and shell, and Joy was writhing ecstatically at the unexpected stimulation. Before she knew it, Joy was returning the favor. Paula kissed the other side of Andrea's neck and backed out of the embrace with a knowing giggle, leaving the two of them wrapped together in their passion. Andrea finally managed to speak, "Thank you Joy, for everything. I love the jewelry box, and I promise, I'm gonna use your other present a lot! One of these days very soon, I wanna use it on you too. Will you let me do that for you?"

"If you don't, I'm gonna cry!" Joy giggled into her neck, "that's the one thing I was fantasizing about when I picked it out for you. I guess my body knew before I did what it really wanted! I really want you to use that double dong on me again too! That was the wildest sexual experience I've ever had and I don't want to miss another chance at it! And this time you have to let yourself cum too. No more one-sided fucking between us! I'm gonna make it my mission in life to make sure you cum your brains out next time we go to bed!" She chuckled happily, "You and Esmay and Terry! OH, I wish I could stay here tonight!"

"Yeah, but you have to get Paula home too." Andrea agreed, "She won't go home without you. You two have a lot to figure out and it's going to eat her alive until you do. You know how she worries about you. You're the other half of her soul you know."

Joy had no idea how true that was either. Andrea was certain they were going to have to find a man strong enough to be shared by both women. They were never going to be happy with separate lives. That was why they were both single now. Paula's last boyfriend had accused her of being in a lesbian relationship with Joy since they spent so much time together. He couldn't have made a worse accusation unless he'd been trying to make her break up with him. Paula had been totally loyal to him and she'd been hoping he would propose to her, then he'd said that and it had broken her heart. It had been her best friend Joy who saved her from completely falling apart afterward.

Joy met her kiss with a passionate one in return before letting her go. As usual, Paula seemed fascinated by her other half Joy kissing another woman. Andrea had noticed that earlier when she and Joy had been making love. Paula had seemed unable to take her eyes off what was happening between her best friend and Andrea. She hadn't been disturbed, she'd just been fascinated. Andrea suspected Paula would find herself enjoying lesbian porn even though she never felt any need to participate in the girl-on-girl action. Andrea also knew that at some point, she would participate, like she had tonight. She had liked what Andrea had done to her too much to stay out of it the next time the opportunity presented itself, even if she never went looking for it herself.

Paula and Joy walked off together and climbed into Joy's car. Seconds later they were vanishing around the bend in the street. "I don't know how you do that!" Tanrae gasped into her ear, "There's no doubt Paula's as straight as they come and you have her spreading her legs with just a kiss! Literally! Do you have any idea how long Noelle and I have been scheming to get into those two's pants? We've almost had Joy a couple of times, but Paula just shuts us down! And she's not even mean about it! You didn't see the look she was giving you either. She'd let you have her anytime you want! A totally straight girl, and she'll give you her pussy whenever you want it!" She'd wrapped Andrea in her arms and was kissing up and down her neck as she spoke.

They were joined then by Terry who'd escorted Esmay back inside. Apparently, she'd been around long enough though to catch Tanrae's soft diatribe. "She can't help it. She did the exact same thing to me when we first met. I've always been more than a little bicurious, but when I met Andrea, I knew I was eventually going to give myself to her. Even if she didn't want me. None of you has any idea how glad I am that she did want me! I'd be terrified to meet anyone who could say no to her. And I'd pity them too. Nobody with a heart could say no to my soulmate."

Andrea found tears streaming down her face. "I'm not the only one. I could never say no to you either. Having to would break my heart!"

"So when's the wedding?" Noelle asked completely serious.

"This summer I hope." Andrea answered without thought. She found herself swept off her feet by Terry's enthusiastic embrace. The hug was almost bone breaking it was so tight. She'd suspected Terry was far stronger than she might guess, but this put even her suspicions in the shade! Terry's kiss was breathtaking and she found herself having to remember to breathe. At this point she could've died happy and never have known it'd happened!

"Wow, somebody's happy!" Noelle laughed, "terry honey, "If you'd seen what we saw when you gave her your present, you'd have had no doubt she was going to marry you either! Even her Mom knew you weren't even going to have to ask. She was yours the moment you laid hands on her. Everybody in the room saw it."

"And that's no shit either!" Tanrae agreed vehemently, "That girl's face said she belonged to you forever and still does!"

Andrea was nodding enthusiastically as she kissed Terry back with everything she had. There was no doubt in her mind at all, and she was going to make sure any doubts in Terry's went the way of the dinosaurs! "Um," Noelle said as she grinned at the couple, "You two might wanna take that back inside before you have the whole neighborhood out here watching you make love. Your neighbor lady looks like she's about to come out and join in! Mmm, she is pretty hot too. That could be a lot of fun! Anyway, I love you Andrea. Happy birthday, and we'll be back to celebrate with you both some more. I know we're both gonna love not having you off limits anymore!"

Terry surprised Andrea when she let her go and took Noelle in her arms and kissed her to within an inch of her life. Apparently, she surprised Noelle just as much, as the other woman returned that kiss as if her life depended on it. Then Terry was kissing Tanrae the same way and Tanrae was melting into her as if they'd been lovers all their lives. When she let Tanrae go, the black woman was deeply flushed and hyperventilating, staring up into Terry's eyes with shock. Andrea couldn't blame her. Her own emotions were still reeling and her body was screaming at her to take Terry to bed NOW! It was clear Noelle was no better off.

123456...8