Andrea Miller Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melany leaned in over her shoulder to whisper in her ear. "Now you know why I asked her out! She can make me cum just by playing with my ass like that, and she has! This is her coming out party too. She told me she was planning on putting the closet behind her tonight. I'm glad you like her."

Jen squeezed her ass tightly to confirm her absolute agreement with Melany. Andrea was finding she really liked the taste of Jen's mouth too, and that tongue was so skilled! She knew for a fact that if Melany hadn't had sex with her yet, she was going to be in for a very pleasant surprise!

Next came Suzy, the only girl Andrea knew as beautiful as Mel... and Terry of course. She was a twenty three year old five six Mexican girl with long jet-black hair that looked like it belonged to an eighties rocker like Joan Jett or somebody like that. She had those deep black Hispanic eyes and that gorgeous skin and her body could win Miss America without trying. Her boobs were nice perky C's and as perfect as Mel said her own were. Andrea knew she weighed exactly a hundred sixteen pounds and she had just the right mix of muscle tone and softness. And unfortunately, she too was arrow straight, not quite homophobic.

She couldn't be called homophobic though because she wasn't afraid of anything. She'd kissed Andrea once on a dare along with several other girls as part of that night's game of Truth or Dare, and ever since then, Andrea had wanted to repeat that experience. That had been at this year's first party in September. She took the chance now. She took Suzy in her arms and wrapped her up tight before kissing her as thoroughly as she'd kissed anyone tonight, running her hands possessively up and down her back from her ass to her neck.

Suzy had watched the previous performances raptly and was ready for this. She returned the kiss with all the vaunted passion of the historic and much romanticized Spanish and Italian lovers. The kiss lasted longer than a lot of those previous performances as the two girls lost themselves in one another for several minutes.

When the kiss finally broke naturally, Suzy stepped back and promptly introduced her guest. "This is my cousin Esmay. She's your age and she's a little shy, so don't be too hard on her okay?" She winked at Andrea on the side away from Esmay, letting her know she meant exactly the opposite.

Esmay was five four and about one-twenty-five with nice DD tits and a slightly curvier figure than Suzy's with long loosely curly black hair to her mid back. Also like a lot of the girls here, she was wearing a sundress in bright yellow and covered in a pretty flower print. The skirt was so heavily pleated, Andrea couldn't say anything about the shape of Esmay's ass by looking at her. The girl's hair was in a waist length neat braid and her eyes were done up beautifully and she was wearing bright red lipstick that would've been popular in the fifties. In other words, she looked great.

Andrea took Suzy at her word and gave Esmay exactly the same kiss she'd given Suzy, including the extra umph. Esmay fought her for the first few seconds trying to escape. Andrea almost let her go until Esmay started to relax and a weak moan escaped into their kiss. Then she was tentatively kissing back, uncertain. There was no reaction when Andrea cupped her ass to find her wearing a thong where she'd expected more traditional panties by the reaction she'd gotten thus far.

Esmay was shivering slightly and Andrea accurately deduced the girl was terrified. She reduced the intensity of her kiss, taking back her tongue and letting it become friendly and affectionate rather than sexual. Esmay immediately relaxed, letting her arms wrap around Andrea's back, returning the embrace. Then her tongue tentatively brushed Andrea's lips and she opened her mouth to meet it with her own. That now exploratory kiss became more curious, then more passionate. Andrea let her go easily when Esmay broke the kiss.

The girl was breathless and looking more than a little confused when Andrea met her eyes. "It's okay beautiful. There're no strings Attached. I was just being really nice. You're a really good kisser you know. You've never kissed a girl before have you."

At Esmay's head shake she nodded, "I was glad to be your first. Thank you." She leaned in and delivered another kiss, this one a little more than a peck on the lips and offering more as she took Esmay's cheeks gently in her hands. As she'd hoped, Esmay took the offered affection for what it was and let the kiss build naturally and Andrea released her when she was ready.

Esmay stepped back with a bemused smile, feeling intently at her lips. Suzy handed her a lipstick to repair her makeup while Mel handed Andrea a tissue to wipe the lipstick off her mouth. "That was beautifully done!" Mel complimented, "For a second there, I thought she was going to absolutely freak out. Anyone who gets you as a girlfriend better know exactly how lucky they are or I might have to teach them."

Then she turned and held out her hand to a girl as tall as she was with mid ass length hair showing so many natural colors in individual strands that Andrea couldn't have said what its overall color was. She had eyes that were two different colors, one bright blue, the other a green just as bright! From her skin tone, Andrea knew she had to be at least part African. She'd stayed in the background and blended in so well Andrea had barely noticed her until now. Now she had a chance to really look her over, Andrea realized this girl had a body at least as fine as Suzy's! she was wearing a sundress a little longer than most of the other girls in a tie-dyed Melange of reds yellows blues and purples. It looked stunning against her pale mocha complexion and did absolutely nothing to hide the beautiful pertness of her completely unbound DD tits and only emphasized the perfectly erect fingertip sized nipples crowning them.

"You laake what you see?" she asked in a Cajun Creole drawl that just screamed New Orleans, "yo sista told me ya laake big boobs. So happy buhthday." She held out her arms in an obvious invitation.

"Definitely!" Andrea laughed as she accepted that invitation. There was nothing held back in that kiss either. Since this girl had been the last in line, nobody interrupted either. Both sets of hands wandered freely.

Before Andrea knew what she was doing, her hands had found their way under the girl's skirt and up between her legs to the hairless silky flower she found there. She was as dripping wet as Andrea knew she herself was. She easily found the surprisingly long pinky fingertip clit standing out from beneath its sheltering hood and began to gently stroke it, bringing a sensuous groan out of the other girl into their kiss. She felt the other girl's fingers under her own skirt and tracing her dripping folds delicately, making her shudder with pleasure.

Realizing where they were and how easily her mother could come in and catch them doing this, her father would be obsessed with overseeing his grill by this point, Andrea reluctantly broke their kiss and let the other girls skirt settle back down. But she also brought her dripping finger to her mouth and greedily sucked it clean. She smiled happily as the other girl followed suit, smiling back, a promise in her eyes. "Ahm Mona, a friend of yo sistah's from school. Sheh told meh all about yo quest, so Ah have mah pantehs in mah puhss and ahll let you take them off meh laytuh, once yo parents leave. Did yeh know yo sista painted you? Ah can't wait to see the real theng! You ah as absolewtleh beautiful as she told meh. The most pehfect piece of aht in this gallereh!"

Mel interrupted, clearing her throat. "Let's go out and eat. Mom and Dad are gonna get suspicious if we don't show up soon." Andrea knew she was right, but she didn't want to go out and eat. All she wanted to do was take these two upstairs and give them her threesome cherry, if there was such a thing. Still, she pushed her mind to do the right thing and followed Mel and Mona outside.

Everyone was scattered around the pool patio, eating and drinking and chattering happily about just about anything that could be talked about in polite company. Mel and Mona blended right in. Andrea held back on the porch steps a minute just admiring the scenery on display, both male and female, even her parents who were definitely high up on the list.

Andrea finally made her way over to the drinks table where she was pleased to note her parents had included a half dozen bottles of cook's champagne, both golden and blush, as well as a wide variety of bottled wine coolers and beers in an ice filled cooler. She chose her favorite wine cooler and a glass of her sister's favorite blush Cook's and one for Mona as well before returning to the party and presenting her sister and her friend with drinks for which they thanked her with happy kisses.

A minute later they made their way down to the grill where their father had outdone himself with the sweet and spicy barbecue chicken, spareribs and the New York strip steaks. After making their selections they moved on to the table where their mother too had gone all out with a surprising layout of sides and desserts.

Both her parents had changed into remarkably for them sexy outfits. Her mother in the tiniest barely there bright emerald green string bikini Andrea had ever seen her wear, and her father in an equally skimpy bright blue men's bikini swimsuit that showed off his sleek muscular body in a way that made her drool unashamedly, despite the fact that he was her father! She wasn't the only one either. All of the guys and at least half the girls were doing the same over one or both of them, not the least of which was her sister which made Andrea smile. She had the hottest family in existence! And best of all, they all loved each other to distraction!

Andrea had been planning to jump in the pool after dinner anyway, so she ate lightly. She could snack on the party goodies if she got hungry. When she was done, she got up and dumped her paper plate in the trash, then walked over to an empty lounger and started stripping off her clothes. Finishing with her heels and setting them on the chair next to her clothes, she stood standing proudly naked in front of everybody who were now all staring at her most avidly. She was happy to note her mother smiling proudly as she turned and dived neatly into the deep end.

Karen was almost struck dumb when she realized Andrea wasn't wearing her swimsuit under her clothes when she started stripping. But she couldn't help noticing how unbelievably beautiful her daughter was either, and she couldn't help the surge of pride that rose up within her. It was amplified when she saw the way every single eye in the back yard was riveted on the gorgeous young woman displaying herself for them. She didn't even try to suppress her wild approving and proud grin. Even her husband Jason was staring in open mouthed awe! The only real surprise was the fact her daughter was shaved as bare as a baby! How long had she been doing that?

She turned to Jason and leaned across the table's corner to kiss him deeply, then announced loud enough for everybody to hear, "Dear god honey, we've created a couple of young goddesses!"

Molly giggled loudly, "What did you expect Karen? Have the two of you looked in a mirror lately? How could two such gorgeous people with bodies as hot as yours produce anything less?" both Jason and Karen laughed, blushing at the definitely not unwarranted flattery.

"Now this needs to become a family tradition in this house!" Tommy muttered, "The birthday girl should always take a swim in her birthday suit!" That brought a round of cheers and several hell yeah's, and not all from the guys. Karen and Jason just looked at one another and burst out laughing.

As she finished her own meal, Karen looked at the rest of the group. "Did anybody bring a swimsuit?" When most of them shook their heads, she stood up and reached around behind herself to untie her top. "Well, I might as well follow my daughter's example! Since everyone I know here is legal, this is now officially a swimsuit optional pool party." The group could only stare in awe as she dropped her top into her chair and untied her bottoms too and added them to the tiny pile before stepping out of her high heeled sandals in the same style as her daughter's. then she strode over and dived into the pool exactly as Andrea had. When she came up, Andrea was there to throw her arms around her mother's neck and kiss her the way she had each of her friends earlier. Surprised, Karen kissed her back, not batting an eye at the fact she was naked and passionately kissing her own naked daughter despite having no homosexual leanings whatsoever.

Mel, not to be outdone popped up out of her seat and began stripping off her own clothes and shoes. "Come on Daddy, join the family!" She was glad the house had a ten-foot privacy fence and there were no windows high enough to see over it in this part of the neighborhood. Her mother had liked to sunbathe in the nude when it was sunny, so Jason had upgraded the fence to a full ten feet ten years ago. Though he'd mostly done it so he and Karen could soak naked in the spa of an evening. Now Mel herself used the pool deck on a fairly regular basis to get an even all over tan and it was pretty plain Andrea would be following suit.

There were a half dozen whispered arguments going on over whether or not to join the crowd getting naked when Jason too rose to his feet and took off his suit. That sight had several of the girls staring in wide eyed amazement, and several more blushing to the roots of their hair.

Mel distinctly heard Katie whisper loudly, "Wow!" as she dove into the pool to join Andrea and Karen who'd begun a game of tag. The pool was a sixty by forty foot oval eight feet deep, so accommodating the entire party wouldn't be an issue. The spa though could only seat eight, so they would have to take turns if more wanted to use it. She joined the game, as did Jason when he came in.

The next to join them was Katie, then a half dozen of the others did too, Including Tommy. he got as many female stares as Jason when he took his jeans off to reveal his more than respectable eight-inch erection. The rest of the partygoers sat by and watched in fascinated amusement.

Andrea was only it for about thirty seconds before she retagged Mel, then she swam over to the shallow end and climbed back out of the pool. She walked over to Toby and Trebbor and stood staring down at them with a wide grin. They'd obviously finished their meals, so there wasn't any excuse. "so why don't you two studs stop hiding those monstrous cocks and join us in the water? I assure you, just about every girl here wants to see what you have to offer! She reached down and playfully jerked on the waistbands of their jeans, urging them to get up. You too Mikey, Ronald!"

Toby and Trebbor looked at one another and shrugged, then stood up and began taking off their clothes and shoes. Andrea watched nearly hypnotized as first Toby's and then Trebbor's manhoods came into view. Both were shaved bald and Andrea had to lick her lips to speak another word. "Holy shit that's hot!" she whispered, her slit instantly dripping wet. Andrea had to turn away before she did something her parents definitely wouldn't approve of.

The fact that both her mother and her father had stripped off like that in front of her friends and followed her lead, had amazed her. She'd heard them enough to know how wild they could get in the privacy of their own space. This though had been an especially pleasant surprise! She was looking forward to a far more open experience with her family.

She turned to walk up to Terry and extend a hand. "Will you come in with us too?"

Terry smiled up at her, "I thought you'd never ask!" She popped to her feet and turned so that Andrea could unzip her dress while she started removing her jewelry. As Terry was stepping out of her dress, Andrea greatly daring with her parents within line of sight knelt down and slid Terry's matching low cut string bikini panties down too. Terry turned back to smile at her, "Are you collecting your due already?" this in a softer voice that her parents couldn't hear from where they were in the pool.

Andrea shook her head smiling back up at her. "Nope, that's for later! Then I'll be able to enjoy it a lot more!" She was happily checking Terry's body out from behind as the woman stepped out of her panties and started to turn around. She'd been right, Terry did have one of the three best asses out here, second only to Mel! When she'd turned around completely, Andrea had to stand up quickly or she was going to start licking Terry's perfectly manicured snatch with its HEART SHAPED deep pile of glistening soft black pubes. That brought her nearly face to face with the prettiest set of boobs she'd ever seen and she had to turn her head! She couldn't help wondering who had inspired Terry to shave her pubes into a heart shape like that. She hoped she knew the answer after the way they'd been checking one another out since Terry arrived, and that kiss...

She reached out and caught Terry's hand, then turned and raced with her toward the pool screaming "Cannonball!" terry laughingly joined her as they leaped as high as they could and rolled themselves into tight balls and splashed down into the middle of the pool. After that, Joey and Trisha finished their meals and got in too, along with most of the others.

6:51 pm

After about an hour of wild waterplay including a giant game of tag, Karen and Jason decided to get out as Karen announced, "Okay everybody, it's time for cake! Andrea, knowing they wanted to get going on their little getaway, climbed out too. She didn't bother even drying herself or covering anything. She just walked naked as the day she'd been born up to the table holding her cake as Karen was lighting the candles, also still naked. Seeing how things were going to be, everybody else did the same. Seeing this, Andrea openly watched as Toby and Trebbor came out of the pool hand in hand and smiled wickedly as they approached the mixed group gathering around her and their massive erections started to rise once again.

Glancing up at her mother, she almost giggled out loud as she saw her staring just as avidly. She leaned over and kissed her on the cheek as she whispered in her ear, "Beautiful aren't they? "Karen nodded with a Cheshire cat grin, her nipples coming fully erect and obviously throbbing with her increase in blood pressure and pulse rate. She couldn't help but notice the oily glisten showing in her mother's bright white inch wide landing strip where it grew down onto her swollen lips. Her inner lips were bright pink, almost red and standing moist and proud from between her outers.

Looking the other way, she noticed her father very carefully not observing what his wife and daughters were staring at. She let her eyes flick around to see who else was looking. Terry had come up beside her and was staring openly and just as eagerly, as was Mel on her mother's other side. Katie was practically drooling and Trisha wasn't much better. Esmay was drooling slightly and Suzy shared Karen's grin. That was all she could see from where she was without being too obvious, but she knew most of the straight and bi girls were pretty much in the same condition she was, dripping wet! And not from pool water either! She realized that if she wanted to, she could've started the orgy right here!

They sang happy birthday and once everybody had a piece of cake, they all set too. Andrea had chosen a confetti cake with lavender icing and Karen had crushed multiple flavors of fruity rock candies to top it with. Needless to say, it went over like magic.

Once the cake was finished and it was entirely, everybody helped Karen and Jason pack up and put away the more perishable foods. The rest would be left out for the remainder of the party. Then the couple quickly collected their swimsuits and shoes and went upstairs to add them to their luggage. When they came back down, it was time to open the presents. By this time everybody had moved back into the living room, those who'd been swimming had put their clothes back on and fixed their hair and makeup.

1...45678...17