Andrea Miller Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry gave her a devilish grin. "You should put them all up on a trophy board complete with pictures of the vanquished!" Andrea realized terry's hands were resting on her shoulders and sensuously caressing her bare skin. She was beginning to wonder if Terry was as attracted to her as she was to Terry. She was really starting to hope so! Terry was going on. "I have my best digital camera in my purse. We could get some really fine pictures."

Trisha perked up at that. "I'm still drunk as a skunk, but that sounds like a lot of fun! I am definitely in! We could all go up to your bedroom and do it right now. What do ya say Andrea?"

Janna and Molly came in at that moment, looking for something to nibble on until dinner. Terry turned to them. "we're all going up to Andrea's room to get pictures of Andrea's birthday conquests. Are you playing along Molly?"

"Molly grinned wolfishly. "Only if they're naked pictures!"

Mel had followed them in just in time to hear that part of the conversation. "Is this for an album or something?" Andrea noticed that she too was eyeing terry from head to toe and definitely liking what she saw. How could she not?

Terry snaked an arm out and threw it around Mel's shoulders to pull her in. She'd never been a shy one either. "Not exactly. We were discussing a kind of birthday trophy board, with the girls' panties as the trophies and the pictures showing who they belonged to."

Mel grinned. "I have an even better idea. Why not do the pictures in a flip frame thing. You know, like pages in a drawing tablet? Let's say three or four pages each. The top one, the girl in her party dress. The next one, the girl in her underwear and the last one, the girl in the buff. Then we'll have to put a picture of Andrea at the top center showing the victor. We should make that one twice the size of the rest too!"

Trisha was practically glowing with excitement. "Yeah, and all us girls can get together to buy the materials and Joey can make the board in his Dad's shop! That would be awesome!"

Joey finally spoke up, being the only guy in the room at the moment. "I don't know. That would probably have to be a pretty big board. Maybe I could make it a folding thing. You know, kind of like a privacy screen or something when it's all folded out."

"My future husband, the genius!" Trisha crowed happily, "I am definitely going to marry this boy!" She pulled him down into a kiss a lot like the one she'd shared with Andrea. Then she broke it herself. "Come on, let's go!" she hopped off her stool and led the way to the stairs.

The group made it up to Andrea's room but with them all in there, it was too crowded to take the pictures. They all decided that when the time came, everyone but Andrea, the girl being shot and Terry would wait out in the hall. The place terry chose for the backdrop was the corner in front of the nightstand to the right of Andrea's queen-sized bed when seen from its foot. The entire wall at the head end and the one holding the door were covered in Andrea's favorite family photos and Mel's paper and painted artworks. It would be a perfect background in front of which to display these artworks of God and Mother Nature. The way Terry said that made both Trisha and Molly blush bright crimson, not to mention Andrea who she'd been staring at when she said it.

At Terry's direction, Andrea's snake headed floor lamp was positioned in the opposite corner with all five lamps spread as far as they could and pointed generally toward but not directly into the selected corner, slightly upward and outward to give an even and diffuse lighting effect that would enhance the image. Apparently, photography was another one of terry's hobbies Andrea hadn't known about. It had never come up in any of their conversations. She was learning a lot about her friend tonight she mused. The thought made her happy.

Mel, letting her artistic self take over immediately set about perfecting Andrea's hair and even adding a hint of makeup to make her sister as beautiful as possible in these pictures. She intended to do this for each girl they photographed tonight. When she was satisfied, Andrea posed herself in the chosen spot and let Terry direct her until she'd taken at least a dozen pics of her in her dress to be sure she had at least one perfect image. After that, she was stripping out of her halter bra and skirt to quiet wolf whistles and catcalls from her audience. Then she was doing the most erotic thing she'd yet experienced. She was posing naked in front of a crowd, and more importantly to her, a camera, and she liked the way it made her feel! No, she loved it! She wanted to do it a lot more. This time, terry took nearly fifty shots as Andrea encouraged her to keep shooting.

The shooting done for the moment, terry plugged her camera into Andrea's laptop and uploaded copies of all the pics she'd taken so they could go through them at their leisure on a decent sized screen.

After that, they decided to try to do the conquests in the order they'd happened, so Molly would be first. Mel had already taken control and was fixing the other girl's hair and makeup. Andrea was glad Molly was a girly girl. That body would be wasted on a butch who'd only cover it up and hide it.

This shoot went far more quickly. Terry got the shot she wanted after only a half dozen, then the pretty strawberry blonde was peeling up her sundress to reveal her perfectly hairless pussy along with the rest of her curvy feminine body and what she referred to as her B+ tits. She said that because they were actually right in between sizes. They were too big to fit comfortably into most B-cup bras and a little too small to wear a C-cup and look good.

She was wearing the matching bra to the panties Andrea had stolen earlier. It was labeled a C-cup, but it actually fit Molly perfectly. That was because Molly had long ago learned how to resew her bras to make them fit the way she wanted. This had been Andrea's favorite lingerie set in Molly's collection. Now she gave Molly back her panties and watched avidly as she slipped them back on.

Then Molly struck a half dozen sexy poses which terry happily shot. Not one of them was less than perfect, causing Terry to comment that Molly aught to become a lingerie model, to which Molly answered that that was exactly what she was planning on doing for a living.

Molly insisted Terry photograph her stripping out of her underwear too. The first thing she did was take a tiny spray bottle of perfume out of her purse and have terry shoot her spraying a little on each of her bra cups before she took it off and handed it to Andrea. "Here you go babe! Add this to your collection to go with my panties! They're a set anyway, no sense in separating them!"

Andrea temporarily interrupted the photoshoot to kiss and suckle on Molly's nipples while they all watched and Janna commented, "You aughtta be doing that naked Andrea." Andrea told her that would have to be a separate shoot another time. To which Molly commented they aughtta make it a porn shoot since it would turn into that anyway with the way Andrea was turning her on.

The shoot resumed as Molly once again sprayed the crotch of her panties before she squished it into her sopping folds to soak them in her juices too. This had Andrea's mouth watering! "Are you sure you don't wanna do that porn shoot now?" Janna asked laughingly as she stroked and tweaked Andrea's tight hard nipple which was quite obvious through even the tight denim exterior and soft combed cotton of her top's lining.

Terry insisted they do it another time, when Andrea's parents weren't in the house and they could enjoy it more. After that, Molly removed the panties as sensually as she had her bra and tossed it to Andrea too, generating several beautiful shots. Then she repeated the poses nude she'd performed while still in her underwear. Andrea decided this girl was definitely going to be a success in the lingerie and probably the men's magazine modeling worlds.

As all this had been going on, Mel had been perfecting Trisha for her turn. Now she came forward, accepting a kiss from Mel while Molly put herself back together, minus all her underwear now. Trisha kissed her too as she moved into what she was mentally starting to call the shooting gallery. With the way this party was going, it was no surprise the return Kiss Molly gave her was more than friendly. That seemed to really boost Trisha's confidence and she strutted as she stepped in front of the nightstand. It wasn't lost on her that Andrea's bed with its oh so comfy array of pillows was prominently featured in all the pictures so far. "here's your stripper thong!" Andrea giggled as she gave her back her panties.

"It goes with my stripper dress and the matching bra I'm wearing too!" Trisha laughed, "now you get to watch me perform my strip tease act! I do this in front of Joey and my two big brothers all the time! How do you think I got up the guts to do this now?"

"Maybe she's not as shy as she thinks she is." Andrea thought at that. She was definitely looking forward to this. Much to her surprise, Joey had seemingly been playing with his phone, now he started a song to which Trisha immediately started swaying and dancing provocatively. When Andrea looked at Joey he shrugged, "It's "One Night In The City" by Dio. It's a classic."

From the way she was moving now, it was obvious what Trisha was planning on doing later on. Andrea knew she was planning on going to college for computer programming and commerce, and working as an exotic dancer would be a damn good way to pay for it! With her body, student loans would never even come into the picture. As it turned out, Trisha had every bit as much talent for drawing the eye as Molly. The entire shoot took only the one song and ended with what would've been thunderous applause if there'd been more people present.

5:30 pm

All the shooting done for the moment, the group all made their way back downstairs to rejoin the party. They were just in time. Karen and Jason had come back in and four more girls and two guys had shown up, completing the guest list. Andrea was delighted! Not one of the people she'd invited had backed out. That was unheard of, especially for a birthday party thrown by someone's parents! Actually, there were seven new girls there and three guys. Apparently, a couple of people had brought along guests. That was fine by Andrea, the more the merrier!

"dinner's on!" Jason announced, "It's out back! Come and get it!" The entire group began to move toward the pool deck behind the house.

Andrea waited next to the corner behind the stairwell leading into the kitchen and dining room to intercept the guests she hadn't greeted yet. Mel, knowing what she was doing stayed to help her separate them out. Noelle and Tanrae stayed to watch the fun.

The first victim Andrea caught was Tina, an eighteen year old five four, very curvy full figured blonde cheerleader. She was another of their arrow straight friends and she'd brought her boyfriend Jake who Andrea knew but wasn't very close to. All the new guests had already deposited their gifts on the now deeply buried table, so Andrea took Tina in her arms as the girl was saying "happy birthday girl! I hope you like what I got you."

Then Andrea was kissing her. Like a couple of the other straight girls Andrea had done this too tonight, Tina froze at first at being kissed this passionately by a girl, but she'd been warned by an enthusiastic Katie and went with it. Also like a lot of the girls here tonight, she was wearing a sundress, this one in Andrea's favorite royal purple. Andrea took her ass in both hands, feeling the thong panties beneath her pleated skirt hem and squeezed appreciatively before running her hands up Tina's back to feel the straps of the bra holding her more than adequate D-cup breasts which Andrea had admired so often in the girls locker room. She was determined that she would be acquiring both that bra and those panties for her collection tonight.

As with Katie, she left Tina breathless and panting at the unexpected intensity of that kiss. "Katie's right!" Tina exclaimed, "How are you not naked? It felt like you were trying to seduce me! I'm not even bi, but you were doing a really good job of turning me on!"

Jake who was nineteen and had graduated last year got the same greeting, and Andrea wasn't disappointed by what she felt growing in his pants as she kissed him. He didn't have Tommy or Mike's solid build, but he was no weakling either. From the looks of him, he probably worked indoors most of the time, but obviously doing something at least slightly physical.

Tina laughed as she commented, "Holy shit Andrea, now I'm jealous! You do know that's my man there, don't you?" they all knew it was only a joke, but there was a little truth in it too. Andrea made sure Jake knew she'd felt what was happening and appreciated it by twisting her hips to rub against his erection and making sure Tina saw it too before she released him and turned around to quickly kiss Tina again to let her know it was all in fun. Just to make sure, she darted her hand between Tina's thighs and ran a quick stroke up her slit through her dress and panties. Tina's eyes bulged and popped wide open at that.

The next was Rachel, Jakes twenty-one year old big sister and his guest. She was five eight, had dirty blonde hair worked into a neat French braid and neatly trim at about one fifteen with perky B-cups and an ass that Andrea classified as the cutest at this party, except only Mel's and Terry's. She was wearing painted on black jeans that showed a pronounced cameltoe in front and nothing more than a shiny black single layer lycra sports bra that prominently displayed her firmly erect nipples.

Andrea gladly took her in hand and gave her exactly the same treatment she'd given Tina, including a long hard stroke of her finger right up the middle of her cameltoe which found a nice big dripping wet spot. She commented in a whisper in Rachel's ear just before she kissed her, "I wish you'd been wearing panties! I'd love to have collected yours tonight too!"

Rachel broke their kiss and whispered back, "We could do it another time and consider it a second birthday present from me, just late." Then she kissed Andrea again to make up for the one she broke.

Rachel's whisper hadn't been quiet enough for Mel to miss, not that it had been intended to be. "Ooh, sounds good, we'll go upstairs and take your picture for the collection later." To which Rachel nodded enthusiastically.

The next were Toby who Andrea had invited and his best friend Trebbor who she'd never met. She and Toby had been friendly since she'd been in kindergarten and he'd been in the third grade. Their parents had been friends since they'd been in school back in the olden days, and he'd been invited to most of both her and Mel's birthday parties over the years. Andrea thought he was pretty good looking, but nothing had ever happened between them. In fact, she'd never even been sure about his sexual orientation. The bulge that bloomed in his pants as she kissed him reassured her, he was definitely attracted to women. Pocket rocket was a good term for what she was feeling down there right now! Tommy's was impressive, but Toby was in a league of his own. She determined that in addition to her other goals tonight, she was going to see this thing, nice and big and hard for her! She ground her crotch hard against his shaft to let him know how much she appreciated it and didn't care who saw what she was doing.

"Oh my god, I'm such a slut!" she laughed inside herself, "There's no way I'm gonna be able to fuck everyone I'm planning on fucking tonight, but I'm gonna try! This place is gonna smell like a whorehouse When Mom and Dad get home! Funny thing is, I think they know it too, and they're expecting it. Oh well, I guess the only reason they're leaving is they don't wanna watch it. Otherwise, they'd probably have to break it up."

Trebbor was a surprise when his turn came. As she was kissing him, she was pleasantly surprised to find out he was easily as big if not a good bit bigger than Toby! But when she started grinding her sex against him like she'd done for Toby, he shied away from her. She eased off on the grind, but didn't stop entirely because his hands eventually drifted down to squeeze her ass enticingly. Before they were done, she knew she'd left a big obvious wet spot in the front of her skirt.

Trebbor leaned down to whisper in her ear after their kiss was broken. "Sorry about pulling back on you like that, but I'm kind of with Toby. We're not exclusively gay, we both like boys and girls, but you caught me by surprise. I knew you've known Toby for years and I know how well endowed he is and how much a lot of girls appreciate that, but I wasn't expecting it from someone I was only just meeting for the first time. Oh, and thank you! You've already made it a party to remember!"

Andrea liked what she was hearing. "Oh good! You and Toby need to get together with me and Mel and play! That is definitely an invitation too. If you're gentle, I'll even give you my anal boy cherry. I already gave my sister both my girl cherries this afternoon." She decided she was going to see this one too, and if she got the chance, she was going to watch the two of them go at it too. She was suddenly very interested in gay male sex!

"You are SOOO on!" Trebbor groaned excitedly into her ear as he let her go. As she was turning to the next person in line, she wondered how old Trebbor was. She guessed he was about Toby's age though, he looked it for sure.

One of her few truly lesbian friends besides Molly and Janna was Melany who came next in line leading a girl she didn't know by the hand. Melany was another girlie gay girl, nineteen years old with light brown hair, standing five five with small but pretty, A-cup boobs. She was about one twenty, with a lean runner's physique and ripped washboard abs Andrea absolutely envied.

Andrea had missed her friend after she graduated this last summer and she put it in her kiss. Melany fell right into Andrea's sexy kiss as if they were girlfriends of long standing. Andrea was sensually stroking and feeling up her perfectly rounded ass with its thin layer of silky soft padding over the rock-hard muscle, when she noticed the other girl staring murder at her and realized she was probably Melany's new girlfriend and jealous as hell at what she was seeing. Realizing what was going on, she stopped what she was doing and reluctantly let the kiss break. She was careful releasing Melany to be sure she didn't take it the wrong way.

As They separated, Melany introduced the new girl as her new girlfriend Jen, short for Jennifer of course. She was a little on the chunky side, but not in a bad way at all. She was really pretty and could almost be considered stocky rather than chunky. She had glorious curves and a relatively flat stomach, with boobs nearly the same size as Mel's! Andrea guessed they were at least an F-cup if not G's. Otherwise, she was the same height as Melany with auburn hair that almost matched Trisha's, and eyes of a green so deep that Andrea found herself wanting to drown in them. If only they weren't so hard toward her right now.

She fearlessly took the girl in her arms and leaned forward to whisper in her ear in a conspiratorial tone. "You don't have to be jealous of me, I promise. I'd never mess up a friend's relationship like that." She told her with a strong emphasis on the never, "we've been friends forever, but we both knew we'd never make it as a couple. Our interests are just too different, and I'm definitely not her type, physically."

She slid her hands down Jen's back, cupping her ass in both hands and squeezing affectionately and finding the apparently pantiless double handful a firmly pleasant one. "You definitely are, and I definitely like what I see and what I'm feeling!" Then she leaned in and laid a passionate kiss on Jen's lips, getting a surprised grunt before Jen leaned into the kiss and seemed to Melt in her arms. She was gratified to feel Jen's hands come up to grip and massage her own ass in exactly the way she liked.

1...34567...17