Andrea Miller Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached Mike just as he was setting her gift down on the table and gave him the same greeting she'd given Tommy. Unlike Tommy though, Mike was ready for her. He met her embrace with a pair of hands clapped firmly on her ass as he lifted her off her feet to kiss him on an even keel. She was only slightly disappointed to feel the much smaller bulge in his pants, but his own rock hard body and the kiss he gave her made it way more than worth the effort! Now she understood the women of the world's fascination with construction workers! She could actually feel a tiny trickle flowing down the inside of her left thigh when Mike put her back down and commented in a quiet whisper. "Oh, somebody's a naughty little birthday girl! No panties?"

Andrea gave him what she liked to call her naughty little kitty grin. "If I have my way tonight, none of us girls are going to be wearing panties before it's over! You aughtta keep your eyes open."

By this time Joy and Paula had come in as well. Paula was twenty and was the first to greet her. She'd obviously heard what she'd told Mike. So, how are you planning to get us all out of our panties anyway? Joy's wearing shorts over hers. Are your parents providing booze? That's probably the only way you're gonna get Joy's panties. mmph..." she was cut off by Andrea's welcoming kiss.

After her recent experiences with Molly and the other girls, Andrea was enjoying the feel of Paula's slim body pressed into hers. She was wearing a soft terry wraparound dress she'd made herself and it was probably as comfortable as it was sexy. It was strapless, proving clearly there was no bra under it to support those nice perky B-cups, but Andrea could definitely feel the strings of the G-string panties Paula had been and still was famous throughout their high school for wearing exclusively. She couldn't wait to collect those tonight!

Totally shocked by this completely unexpected move, especially because she and Joy were both arrow straight and everybody knew it, Paula just froze a second before automatically returning the kiss. Her body had obviously left her thinking mind behind. Before Paula could remember and become uncomfortable though, Andrea let her go with another quick kiss on the cheek. "Welcome to my birthday party beautiful!" Dumbfounded by what had just happened, Paula slipped her gift into Andrea's hands with a nearly silent and confused thank you. Then she drifted over and started talking to Tommy and Mel.

Joy was twenty one and had been pre-warned by what she'd seen happen with both Mike and Paula, so she wasn't so surprised. She was wearing a faded blue denim overall fashion skort over a bright red single layer sports bra showing around the shoulder straps and in the open sides. As the pretty golden blonde stepped up, she shoved her rather larger gift into Andrea's hands and waited for her to set it on the table before stepping in and planting her own passionate kiss on Andrea's mouth and crushing both hers and Andrea's C-cup breasts together between them.

She and Andrea were the same height and had the same general build, but Andrea worked out a lot more and was five or six pounds of muscle heavier, even if she was slimmer. They were able to see eye to eye because they were both wearing four-inch heels.

Andrea met this very pleasant surprise by squeezing the other woman tighter against her and returning that kiss with interest that left Joy panting. Her turnabout had been turned about on her, and she was looking at Andrea in a whole new light. "Wow! I wasn't expecting that! Happy birthday Andrea. If you're really nice to me, you might convince me to give you my panties tonight, but you're gonna have to make a special effort for these. They're my favorite pair."

4:22 pm

The next fifteen minutes went by with no more arrivals, so Andrea made her way into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around her Mom's waist from behind while she worked on finishing up her last snack project. "Hmm, somebody's affectionate tonight. Are you enjoying your party so far?"

"Oh god yes!" Andrea moaned happily in her ear and kissed her on the side of her neck in just the spot she loved her husband to do that. Her daughter had never done that to her before and the shiver it sent screaming up and down her spine sent goosebumps racing along her skin. "Oh Mom, it's wonderful so far!" Her mother turned to return her fervent hug. That was when she realized that her baby was a fully grown woman all of a sudden. Andrea could feel that realization in her mother's posture and stance as she stiffened slightly.

Karen was suddenly realizing her daughter was very much enjoying this embrace, possibly on more than the usual level? That sensual little kiss on the neck had set her wondering. She had no trouble recognizing the scent of her daughter's arousal, but she wasn't sure any of it was because of her, or if it was just because of what she'd been experiencing out in the other room. She decided it was better if she just assumed that was it and let it go at that. Anything else and she would have to start worrying.

A moment after that, Jason came in and kissed his daughter on the cheek in his usual way. She spun around to hug and kiss him back with a happy smile. Hi daddy!" She let him go just like she usually did and the last of Karen's suspicions vanished to be forgotten. It wasn't every day a girl turned eighteen. She was excited about her oncoming adult adventure and having a good time. That, and as she'd been unable to avoid hearing, Andrea had just been kissing two very good-looking young men out there, and apparently one or more of her girlfriends too! What else could a mother expect on an occasion like this? She'd have been doing exactly the same thing! And in fact, she laughed to herself, she had in her own turn!

Joey, Trisha and Katie had come in with Jason, as had Ronald, Joey's best friend for years, and Terry Jenkins who'd all come in the same car. Joey was the only one of Mel and Andrea's friends with a car big enough to have safely carried five passengers. It was an old beast from the eighties, some full sized V8 monstrosity his parents had found silently collecting dust in somebody's garage. It was the most popular cruising and road tripping vehicle in town.

Joey and Trisha were an item, Katie was perpetually single and never looking for anything more than a good time, Ronald had been hitting on Andrea since the first day they'd met, but she knew he wasn't her type. Their flirting was all in fun and they both knew it so they had a lot of fun together. The only one Andrea wasn't sure about was Terry. They'd talked about just about everything under the sun together, except terry's love life. Andrea had shared hers such as it was with the other woman openly and happily, but Terry always seemed to avoid the subject. Andrea wasn't sure whether that particular subject just made Terry uncomfortable, or if it was something worse, but by this point, she'd given up on the answers to those questions.

Andrea had always liked terry. She was a six-foot tall very very pretty willow wand of a girl with deep black boy cut hair and pale green eyes. She probably didn't weigh more than a buck twenty and had a quick birdlike way of moving. Her eyes were always moving, watching everything and missing absolutely nothing. She was ten months older than Andrea and they'd met in the first week of their junior year as part of their Ecological Biology elective. Terry had been a new student then and the two of them had been assigned together for a bird watching assignment. It had been during that assignment that Andrea had noticed the similarity between the way terry moved and that of the birds they were watching and trying to classify, especially the water birds. Terry had been an avid bird watcher since early childhood when she'd accompanied her grandfather on many of his trips. Her knowledge had gained them the only perfect score awarded for that assignment. They'd been friends ever since.

When Andrea had given terry her invitation, she'd urged her to "dress up nice" instead of her usual utility slacks and open button-down men's shirt over t-shirt. The way she looked now, if she hadn't known exactly who she'd invited, she wouldn't have known who this was! The slim woman was dressed in a stunning short emerald green evening dress that had to have cost at least a thousand dollars! Her fine white gold and and at least two karat teardrop cut emerald necklace and earrings were a matched set. She was incredible. This was the first time Andrea had ever seen her legs. They were long lean and slim, but perfectly shaped and tapered and she actually had curves her usual clothes hid completely. Calling her a graceful swan would've been unfair to her. The way she was moving now would put any swan to shame!

Andrea could feel her jaw hanging open as she minutely examined her friend from her four-inch stiletto heels that matched her dress perfectly, up her body to her small but perkily round probably b-cup breasts which were much bigger than Andrea had imagined, to her boy cut black hair and the face that needed absolutely no makeup to those deep pale green eyes that looked down into hers from a foot above.

She was still trying to get her mouth to close. Terry solved that problem for her by stepping forward and wrapping her in her long slim but surprisingly strong arms. "Happy birthday Andrea." She whispered. One of the other things Andrea had loved about this woman, there was no way this woman could ever be called a mere girl, was that voice. It had a seductive Melodic croon that always made her want to snap her head around and stare to find its source, and now it was whispering in her ear. And oh god was it turning her on! "I'm so glad you invited me. I looked for the perfect gift for you for days before I found what I wanted. I hope you like it.

The gift box terry handed her was more than a foot long and four inches wide, but only about three quarters of an inch thick. That kind of box with those rounded corners usually meant really expensive jewelry! And with the way terry was dressed now, that wouldn't surprise her at all!

She suddenly realized Terry never talked about her family much either, other than her grandfather that was. Apparently, they were better off than Andrea had imagined to allow a girl still in high school to walk into a teen's birthday party in a dress like that! And that jewelry! Only one other girl in the entire school came close to ever wearing anything like that! And now here Terry was, apparently trying to turn Andrea on and succeeding famously!

Andrea took Terry's hand and led her out into the living room where she reverently placed the long slim box among the gifts piling up on the end table. Then she turned and just as reverently, put her arms around Terry's neck and pulled her down into a soul searing kiss that had all of her heart in it. The whole room was watching avidly and had gone completely silent if not for the music playing in the background. Even Karen and Jason came out to see what had silenced this crowd so completely. When the kiss broke, Terry was staring down into Andrea's eyes, her own eyes wide open in stunned amazement. "Oh my." Terry murmured in that seductive croon, "that was very unexpected, and unexpectedly, very very pleasant!" Then she leant back down and returned a gentler, much longer kiss. Her eyes opened and she looked down at Andrea still wrapped in her arms. "Oh yes. That was very very pleasant indeed. Thank you Andrea. I will never forget this."

"Whoa." Joey croaked from behind Andrea, "that was freaking hot!"

"No kidding." Trisha agreed in awe, "That's one image I'm going to have a really hard time getting out of my head!"

"Me too..." Katie murmured from her place right beside Andrea, "Wow, happy birthday to you! Not that I'd ever want to forget seeing that!" As Terry released her, she handed Andrea her own gift.

Andrea accepted the large flat gift-wrapped garment box and balanced it against the arm of the sofa on the table. Her kisses with terry hadn't been so much sexual as loving, and everybody had known it from the start. As she took Katie in her arms though, the sexual energy returned with a vengeance. The twenty year old five four flame bright redhead was wearing a thin, very lightweight bright lemon-yellow sundress without a bra which showed her small still soft nipples and A-cups off perfectly. Cupping and squeezing Katie's ass showed Andrea she was wearing what felt like a very small pair of thong panties. The passionate erotic kiss left Katie panting much as she had everyone else she'd kissed tonight. When she stepped back, Katie had to gulp to get her voice working again. "Holy cow Andrea! Are you doing that to everyone who comes in? If you are, how are you not stripped totally naked right now!"

Andrea was pleased with Katie's reaction. "Well," she thought to herself, "There go any illusions Mom and Dad had that I'm still their innocent little girl! Hell, the smell of girl sex floating around in this room right now aughtta be a clue." "Just lucky I guess." She replied aloud." She was looking forward to opening Katie's present too. It had been big and heavy and Katie had amazing taste in clothes. Her choices never went wrong.

Ronald claimed her next, handing his present to her and leaning right in for his kiss. He too was twenty years old and with their history, she kissed him in their usual flirtatious way and quickly let him go to put the present down among the others. It was a small box apparently identical to the one Tommy's gift was in, but wrapped differently making it easy to tell them apart.

Trisha sidled up beside her and extended her own slightly smaller and much lighter garment box. This one had Andrea curious. Her nineteen year old friend was an unpredictable gift giver. She always came up with something the recipient would like, but you could never tell what it was going to be. She worked this one carefully into the pile which was now becoming unstable.

She turned more slowly toward the little woman. Trisha was all of about four foot five, bright auburn haired and weighed all of about ninety pounds, probably less. She was very attractive and had all the right curves, just in miniature! Those curves included a beautiful set of B-cups that looked like C's, or maybe even D's on her tiny frame. She too was wearing a lightweight sundress, this one in a pattern of bright and pale greens that brought out the colors of her hair and her clear emerald green eyes.

She was also very shy. If Joey hadn't actively pursued her, she would probably still be single and lonely. Andrea had been one of her first and only friends until Joey. She took the tiny woman in her arms and lifted her to kiss her like she'd kissed every other guy and girl in the room except her parents who had decided that discretion was indeed the better part of valor, and fled back to the kitchen, or more likely, out onto the back porch by the pool and Jason's gigantic gas grill which he would be using to cook tonight's dinner before they cut the cake and he and Karen took off for their little two-day honeymoon.

Trisha surprised her this time, returning the kiss with an obvious interest that had catcalls and wolf whistles resounding off the walls. She even brought her legs up and wrapped them around Andrea's hips as if they were having sex.

By way of rewarding her little friend for this surprise, Andrea extended the kiss for several minutes, caressing the tiny woman's obviously thong clad ass and stroking her back up and down its full length. Getting up her nerve, Trisha finally brought one hand down from around Andrea's neck and began kneading and stroking her right breast through her halter bra which only intensified the uproar, and told Andrea her interest was in more than just putting on a show. By the time Molly finally interfered and broke them apart, the two women were in the midst of a full makeout session and Andrea had slid her hands right up Trisha's skirt to caress her bare ass cheeks right in front of everybody.

As she set the little woman back on her feet, Andrea leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Like I told pretty much everybody else tonight, before you leave, I'm gonna have those panties in my new collection.

It was at this point that Andrea realized what was going on. A faint taste she hadn't been able to identify on Trisha's tongue had been liquid courage, probably vodka with a hint of orange juice since she knew that was one of Trisha's favorites. She was probably more than a little drunk. Her inhibitions were pretty much as nonexistent as Andrea's own at this point, though for different reasons. So it was that right in the middle of the room, Trisha laughingly pulled up her skirt to her waist and slowly and erotically pushed that soaking hot pink shiny cotton spandex stripper thong down to the ground and stepped out of it. All the while saying loud enough for everybody to hear clearly, "Let me help you with that! We can figure out what you're gonna give me in return later. I promise, I'll make it worth your while!"

Then she reached up with the sopping panties in her hand and traced them across Andrea's lips and just under her nose. "Molly taught me to do this. She told me to spray my favorite perfume right on the crotch of my panties. Then if somebody I like gets me horny enough to soak my pretty little panties, I can take them off and give them to them and it'll drive 'em crazy! Is it working? Do you wanna eat my pussy? I hope so, because I'm gonna eat yours sometime tonight! Maybe even while Joey is fucking either me or you! I like it when Joey fucks me up my tight little asshole. Do you want him to fuck your little asshole? If you do, I'll let him!"

Realizing she was standing there proudly with her skirt bunched up around her waist and her perfect miniature ass, hips and legs made especially attractive by her tiny three-inch stilettos and most importantly, her pretty little pussy with its perfectly groomed bright auburn bush on public display, she pulled her skirt back down in a dignified manner and turned smiling around at the crowd. "I finally did it!" she mumbled just loud enough for Andrea to hear, "now all I wanna do is rip off all my clothes and run around naked. I wonder if we could get everybody to do it. Now that could be fun! Holy shit, I'm really drunk!"

Andrea took her hand and led her into the kitchen where they were joined by Joey who mumbled an apology. "I thought we figured this all out a lot better than this. I guess she drank a lot more than I thought. She's always so shy, and it frustrates the hell out of her. She's usually not this wild. I guess she's just getting sick of it all and lashing out."

"At least I'm not hurting anybody but myself." Trisha murmured in response. Andrea had been feeding her one bite at a time from her own fingers from the snacks arrayed on the kitchen island and keeping her supplied with fruit juice and water. Trisha had greedily gulped down the first glass of water and now sounded like she was sobering up a little. "So Andrea, are you really collecting girls' panties?" She even sounded sober now, not that she actually was they all knew.

Now she was paying more attention, Andrea realized Terry had come with them and was standing right behind her stool. Now she leaned down between them and said in a meditative tone that sent thrills running up and down Andrea's body and she saw, even made Trisha shiver. "Really? How interesting! Do you want mine too then?"

Andrea's breath froze in her chest at that question. That was the last thing she'd expected from terry. "Actually," she responded shyly, she wasn't shy at all, but, something about this situation... this particular woman... "I wasn't planning anything like that. It kind of started when there were only a few of us girls here and we realized only two of us were actually wearing panties. Molly was one, and Mel joked that the first one to get them off her would be the first one to get to eat her out. We were all in a big group hug and Mel had hiked up Molly's skirt. Anyway, pretty much everybody knows I like girls as much as guys, so I decided I was going to get her panties off. So, I went down on my knees and took them right off her in the middle of that group hug. Right after that, Noelle challenged me right in front of everybody to take hers too and that was it! I've only got the two pair right now, but it would be fun to get the rest."