Andrea Miller Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were dressed they all filed out the front door and headed over toward the Blake's house next door. Just as they were getting to the door though, the Blake's pulled up into their driveway. Andrea reversed direction and met them as they were getting out of their car. Janey greeted her with a kiss that left Andrea smiling. "We needed to go out and grab a few things before we came over." Janey explained, "I don't like going over to people's houses without bringing something along. It looks like you're starting another party."

Andrea laughed. "We are and you're all invited. That's why Mel called you guys this morning, but she realized she hadn't explained what all was going on. So here I am to pass along the news. And to help you bring whatever you want over too."

"now Melissa said this was going to be a nude party?" Janey asked actually looking hopeful.

Terry gave Janey her most dazzling smile. "Yeah, it's a kind of last hurrah while the weather stays warm and sunny!"

Andrea couldn't help smiling at Janey's sudden dumbstruck awe at Terry's smile. She'd been affected in exactly the same way when she'd first seen it too. She didn't think Terry was aware of how devastating her smile actually was. Even Janey's kids were staring, and Terry was still dressed!

Esmay held out her hand to little Alli who immediately looked up at her mother for permission. When Janey nodded and smiled, Alli shyly offered her own hand, then gave a beaming smile as Esmay took her in her arms and hugged her. "You're so cute!"

"Oh, you've just made a friend for life!" Bobby laughed, "My little daughter loves her hugs!" Andrea was glad to see Janey beaming down on Esmay and her daughter too. "This is my girlfriend Esmay, and this is my girlfriend Terry." She waved at each as she introduced them, her loving tone of voice making it clear that when she said girlfriend she didn't mean it at all figuratively. These were her lovers.

That made Janey smile even brighter. "Oh my God I'm going to love living here! Your Mom and sister are so gorgeous and sweet and now when I meet you, you're just as gorgeous and sweet! Your family is welcome over at our place anytime you want to stop by. I'll make you all keys next time I'm at the hardware store. That's an open invitation to come over anytime." she leaned forward to whisper in Andrea's ear. "You're even welcome in our bed. I know your Mom was a little uncomfortable when I was letting her know, but I can tell you're not at all so I'm saying it right out. You and your girlfriends and your sister and hers are welcome anytime you want a change of pace. Bobby's more passive than I am, but he'll play along too. He really likes to watch me with other people though, especially while he jacks off! But like I said too, he likes to play along with other women too, but not guys. They're outta luck there. But, if you have a boyfriend you feel like sharing, he'll be welcome in our bed too, especially if you bring him."

Andrea found herself panting excitedly and needing something to distract herself. Janey came through right in time. We have everything we wanted to bring in the trunk, so if you want to help us, we can take everything over to your place now! Bobby, pop the trunk will you? Looks like we're going over now." The kids cheered.

Andrea and Terry converged on the car's trunk as it opened and saw it filled with several reusable bags filled with groceries and a few other items there wasn't time to try and identify. They quickly filled their hands, leaving only a pair of light bags for Janey to carry. Esmay was carrying Alli, so everybody else's hands were free, though Bobby did lean back into the car's cabin to retrieve a large trade paperback novel showing a racy front cover that obviously belonged to Janey. "Oh, thanks honey," she giggled prettily, "I almost forgot the book!" After that, Andrea led the party back to her own house and inside.

Mel met them at the door and received a kiss from Janey too which she happily returned. Andrea set up the foodstuffs the Blakes had brought on the island with the rest of the food and told them it was all available for the taking. Then she shoed their new guests around the lower floor of the house, most especially where the bathrooms were, including the pool's separate bathroom out back. As soon as everybody had unburdened themselves, the Blakes began to undress to match the rest of the guests.

Andrea was extremely happy with what she saw. True Janey looked like she was fighting hard to lose the baby weight she'd gained, but she was still one of the sexiest women in the neighborhood and Andrea made a point of letting her know it with a frank and happy stare roving every inch of her body. Janey obviously very much appreciated the compliment and made a show of taking off the rest of her clothes.

Andrea approached her. "The only reason I'm still dressed is that Terry Esmay and I were on our way out to pick a few things up and to see if you were still coming. We'll be back as soon as we can and I'll gladly be naked with the rest of you when I am. Honestly, I wasn't planning on putting on a stitch today."

"Good, you'll like it over at our house when you come over then." Bobby said speaking up for the first time. His voice was a very pleasant baritone that made Andrea's nipples come to attention and put a happy smile on her face. She leaned in and gave him a kiss too that split his face in a nearly maniacal grin that nearly had her laughing out loud.

"We'll be back as soon as we can." she called back as she led Terry and Esmay out the door into the garage. She still couldn't believe her parents had found this baby! It was literally her dream car and they said Mel had been largely responsible for the way it looked. She'd obviously been listening when Andrea had fantasized aloud to her about what she'd wanted after seeing and riding in Buck's. His had been years newer, but she didn't care about that. In fact, she liked this one better with its older boxier body style. It just looked cooler!

Esmay Oohed and awed as she was climbing in and sighed happily when she settled into the rear seat. "Wow Andrea, this things really comfy! My uncle's was always so uncomfortable and smelly. I'm gonna be proud to be seen in this!"

Andrea twisted around in her driver's seat to kiss her soundly for complimenting her Baby. Then she leaned sideways to accept Terry's kiss too. "Wait till you hear the stereo system! Mom said Mel picked it out for me. She also picked out most of the interior stuff. Can you see why I love my sister so much? She's got the awsomest taste!"

As she opened the garage door and started the engine, Terry produced her new iPod and connected it to the stereo, setting it to shuffle her playlist. At the same time, Andrea connected her phone as well via Bluetooth. The procedure was quick and easy. Looking out through the windshield, she spotted the neat row of coolers on one of the organizational shelves climbing the wall to either side of the garage doorway and was inspired in a minor way.

By way of a test, she hit the phone button on the stereo and announced, "Call Mel." The call went through immediately and when Mel answered she spoke normally. "Hey Mel, can you bring me out three or four ice packs? I'm gonna take one of the coolers shopping with me. I'm thinking of grabbing some frozen stuff from Cosco." Mel agreed and Andrea was back out in the garage a second later pulling down a cooler and making sure it was clean before opening the tailgate and sliding it in the back. A moment later Mel appeared with the icepacks and tossed them into the cooler Andrea was holding open for her. "I guess you were thinking the same thing I was. We probably have all the main dishes we need, so the only other things we could use are some sides and maybe a few more desserts. Oh, and some nonalcoholic drinks. I'll let you decide what to get since you're the one going out and I trust you."

Andrea smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I was thinking of grabbing some ice-cream to go along with the brownies, some good juice for the kids and maybe a couple of fruit and veggie trays with extra dressing."

Esmay spoke up from the seat in front of them. "I know a great place to get really good side salads too. It's the place Aunt Lydia goes when she's throwing a party or a picnic. Best of all, they're right down the street from Cosco. That stuff will be my contribution."

"Good!" Mel agreed happily, "Molly and Janna are ordering the pizzas and that stuff now. They're getting buckets of wings and cheesy bread too so we definitely won't be starving! Ooh, maybe grab some pickled stuff too! You know, pickles olives peppers and the like?"

Andrea was already climbing back into her seat, the tailgate closed and secured. "You got it gorgeous! Will you give me a kiss for luck? We definitely have to talk Mom an Dad into making this house a clothing optional zone! You are so hot when you're naked! And so is your woman. Mom and Dad naked all the time would be too great to be true!"

Mel nodded enthusiastic agreement. "I think they've already thought about it and I don't think we're gonna have much trouble convincing them. Especially once Janey told them their house was, and what they were planning on doing to their back yard. I'll tell you about that later. Don't let me forget okay?" She leaned into Andrea's open door and gave her a full on French kiss that left Andrea's heart thundering excitedly in her chest and her nipples and clit standing at full attention. A tiny bit more and her seat would've been wet too.

Mel stepped back to let Andrea close her door and retreated to the doorway to watch them pull out. In moments the main garage door was rolling shut and the sound of Andrea's engine was fading with distance. When she turned to go back inside, she found Bobby standing there. "That's a really beautiful truck! It sounds really good too. Who did the work?"

Mel smiled. "Some friends of my Dad's. They built my Mustang too. They specialize in that kind of stuff and their business is doing pretty good, even after the big government old car buyback a few years ago."

They went back inside and joined the rest of the ongoing party. It wasn't long before Toby and Trebbor arrived, followed shortly by Tina and Jake and Rachel. With Toby and Trebbor came a pair of twins popularly known as the Doller Sisters. Rachel had brought a couple of her own close friends from work.

Emry and Lynn Doller were identical twins standing five nine and weighing about one thirty five or so. They had pale blonde hair worn long and straight with the last inch dyed a different color to make it easier to tell them apart. Emry in bright blue, Lynn in bright green. They were slim and athletic with lean bodies, small but very perky C-cup tits and firm round asses and long tapered legs that drew stares. The two were notorious throughout town for being easy, though Mel had never seen any evidence this was true, much like Rachel in fact. She'd met them a couple of times at parties and had liked what she'd seen and they were really nice.

Rachel's friends were more ordinary, though not at all ordinary by any means. Kim Walton was the shorter of the two standing at barely five feet, but weighing quite a bit more than Trisha. She guessed about one twenty five or so, if not a little more. For her size though, Kim was remarkably well endowed with Massive well rounded F-cup tits that nicely complimented her thick wide hips and round ass. Her legs were a little thick and once she was naked her belly was a little rounder than probably looked good, but she was definitely not unattractive. Her shoulder length hair was a dirty blonde that could best be described as tan, but her eyes were a really pretty green. Her thick and untrimmed pubic bush would make her a favorite of both Melany and Jen once they saw her, though they'd be disappointed to learn she was straight.

Mel greeted her with a passionate kiss in exactly the way Andrea had started doing last night. Kim didn't react well to that, pulling back and struggling until Mel let her go apologizing profusely for overstepping. Fortunately, Kim didn't take it personally or view it as an assault, but she did make it clear she was arrow straight. Her deep tan and absolute lack of tan lines also showed her to be a regular guest at the nudist resort on the Mississippi about fifty miles south of here. That tan hadn't come from a booth or a bottle.

She also had several tattoos that drew a lot of attention, including ones that actually gloved each of her breasts and made it look as if she were wearing a bra when she was completely nude. She had several others that wrapped her torso front and back completing the illusion, though each was a separate and individual work of art. None of them were where they could be seen around normal business attire.

Rachel's other guest, Faun Lo, was A tall Korean girl who also happened to be heavily endowed, though she was nearly as tall as Mel and Mona. She too had dozens of tattoos, seemingly placed to emphasize and highlight her feminine attributes. Her entire body was completely hairless, whether by design or by nature, there was really no way to tell. A closer inspection told Mel that those dozens of tattoos were actually hundreds, and that even her vaginal lips and nipples were tattooed. Just that thought made her want to wince.

Faun giggled coquettishly when Mel approached to greet her. "Hey gorgeous! You can give me that kiss Kim didn't take. I promise I'll give it back in spades! Rachel told us about you and Andrea and how this party would be. So far I love it! Rachel said your sister went somewhere as we were getting here. She saw her new car leaving she said."

The kiss Faun gave Mel made her glad Mona wasn't the jealous type! Mel found herself returning that kiss and fighting to keep from running her hands all over the woman's body despite the fact of the presence of children. What she felt surprised her though. Faun was quite a bit thicker than she usually liked her women, probably weighing in at around one seventy and standing five nine or so. Her breasts were easily as big as Mel's own and surprisingly firm and bouncy for her build, which was almost identical to Kim's except for her height. In fact, the two were pretty much in proportion and it didn't take Mel long to notice that Faun's tattoos were business appropriate too.

Faun held onto her as they broke their kiss. "I saw you checking out my art. So what do you think? Do you like it? I'd really like to give you a much closer look but there're kids around. Is there someplace more private we can go so you can see better? I love to show off my artwork, especially the details. I'm always looking for new ideas too. Rachel tells me you're an artist and a damn good one. I'd love to wear a piece of your work from the stuff she's shown me so far. You even get to pick where it'll go!"

Mel couldn't help herself. "Come upstairs with me. We can use Andrea's room. It has really good light." She grabbed Mona by one arm and dragged her along as she led the way. "Mona's just as good an artist as I am. She might have some ideas I wouldn't think of." Mona grinned at the oriental woman and got a dazzlingly bright smile in return.

When they got to Andrea's room, Mel shut the door and they turned on all the lights and opened the curtains. Looking around, Faun giggled and shoved the two of them into Andrea's loveseat. Then she stepped up very close and used her fingers to spread open her pussy inches from their faces. Her smell was sweet and spicy and plainly her natural scent. Both of them looked into one another's eyes and knew they were thinking the same thing. Faun apparently caught on too and moaned happily. "Oh God yes if you want to, go ahead!"

Mel was about to partake of what had just been offered when Mona stopped her with a hiss of indrawn breath. She turned to see what had so completely caught her lover's attention that she could pass up such an offer. Then she was frozen and staring just like Mona. The tattooing didn't stop on Faun's outer lips! It continued all the way around their curves and inside, right up to and flowing over her inner lips as well. Not only that, but it was worked into and around the woman's clitoral hood and her clit itself! It even seemed to dive inside her cunt! "Oh my God!" was all she could think to say at that moment, "It's breathtaking!"

And it was. The intricacy and minute detail were absolutely astounding! The main part of the tattoo consisted of a wildly vining orchid that grew all the way up to her lower belly, covered her mons as if it were her pubic hair and continued all the way between her thighs, over her perinium, actually included and highlighted her anus, passed all the way up her anal divide to spread out and drape back down over the gorgeously rounded globes of her ass! Looking again, she realized the orchid was depicted growing out of Faun's pussy and Anus, not growing around and into them. Among the vines leaves and flowers were hidden small insects, animals and faerie-like creatures of all descriptions from Asian, African and European mythology and folklore.

Faun giggled happily. "I love it when people see all that and realize what it is! And just so you know, I really would love it if you would do what you were thinking of to me too! I promise I won't let you regret it! I usually only do this with guys, but Rachel seduced me at this summer's company picnic and went down on me like no guy ever could! Now I think I want women down there more than I do men! I know for a fact I really love eating other girls out too. I umph..."

Mona's long spread tongued lick silenced Faun as effectively as if someone had covered her mouth. Mel took hold of her hips and began pushing her backward toward Andrea's bed until she dropped onto its foot with another umph! Then she and Mona were delving their tongues into every nook and cranny they could find, tickling and stimulating and searching out every sensitive nerve ending they could find together. As a result, Faun was thrashing uncontrollably as the waves of ecstasy rolled through her. Somehow she managed to keep the volume of her moans groans and cries to a level that couldn't have been heard from outside the door. Neither of them had any clue how she did it.

As the two women paused to catch their breath, Faun suddenly turned the tables on them. She surged back upright and twisted her body to grab Mel and hoisted her up onto the bed in shockingly strong hands as easily as Mel could've done with Trisha. She allowed herself to collapse back onto the mattress, hoisting Mel up and over her face where she instantly began licking her sopping pussy in earnest.

For someone new to this, she'd apparently learned a lot very quickly! Her technique sent Mel's mind spinning off into the ecstatic ether as her pussy went from soaked and super horny to full and overwhelming orgasm almost instantly. True it wouldn't have taken much, but its very unexpectedness contributed more than its fair share too.

Mel was as well known among her lovers as Andrea was now for her squirting orgasms. Now Faun got the experience firsthand as Mel's juices flooded out of her to splash across her face neck and upper chest. She did her best to keep up, but she hadn't been warned or prepared for this. She didn't stop though going immediately for more, though not roughly enough to painfully overstimulate Mel's pussy. Not that Mel had that particular problem most of the time.

Mel was athletic strong and very flexible. She very quickly squirmed her way around until her pussy was plastered right across Faun's lower face and her own mouth was back over Faun's mons and pussy where she rejoined Mona in her assault there. Mona though had other ideas. As Melissa began sucking Faun's clit in between her lips, she got up and worked her way around to Andrea's right side nightstand.

1...345678