Andrea Miller Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From one of its drawers she retrieved the minivibe Molly had given Andrea last night. She also spotted the anal toys that had been Katie's gift and an evil smile crossed her face as she paused in thought. She quickly snatched up several items and hurried back to where the action was.

Mel was loving Faun's taste when Mona returned and handed her Andrea's rabbit vibe and the mini. She looked up to grin into Mona's eyes as she accepted the toys. She began with the rabbit, slowly wetting it in Faun's juices which were dripping freely out of her tightly clenching cunt. She started by sliding its head up and down the spasming lips beneath her lips and chin until the toy was dripping. Then she started to press it inside the woman, twisting and turning it as it penetrated. Instantly, Faun's hips started humping up against her mouth and toward the toy as she continued to lick and suckle the woman's clit between her lips.

Meanwhile, Faun's own efforts were sending nearly uncontrollable waves of ecstasy surging up and down Mel's spine and limbs. Knowing she wasn't going to have much time, she fought to maintain her control as she enjoyed what the new woman was doing to her. And she was doing a very good job! The energy was rising inside her belly almost faster than she could keep track of it.

Now the rabbit was inside Faun, sliding it farther in became a lot easier and she pressed it all the way inside until it vanished. Just before it could though, she twisted both base controls and the vibrators came to life. Faun went insane with lust and redoubled her efforts at Mel's twat as she humped and shimmied her hips as if unable to control what she was doing. Mel was happy to note that as Faun's pleasure increased, so did her efforts to give it. Her tongue was digging deeper and seemingly targeted on Mel's clit and G-spot, and her fingertips and lips seemed to know every tingly sensitive spot and how best to make it come alive.

Now Mona produced her next surprise, quickly lubing up the anal beads, she pushed the smallest into Faun's ass with a soft plop. "Oh God yes!" Faun moaned loudly, "but please hurry up! There's no time and I'm gonna cum! Jam them in, I like it rough! Make it hurt!"

Mel couldn't help wondering what it was that was bringing all the masochists into her life lately. She would accommodate Faun, but this really wasn't her thing, and she knew it wasn't Mona's either. Intense and even extreme pleasure yes, but not torture. What Faun was asking for was nothing short of anal rape!

Mona began popping the balls into Faun in rapid succession and the woman's orgasmic energies seemed to increase exponentially with each one. "Mel, please use your teeth! Bite me a little! And tell me what you want! I promise Mona you are not going to regret this! I am going to do whatever it takes to make you as happy as you're making me right now! I love you both my Babies!"

Mona couldn't help smiling at Mel as she finished stuffing all the anal beads as deeply inside Faun's ass as she could push them and began finger fucking that pretty pucker. She watched avidly as Mel not only fucked Faun with the rabbit, licked and fingered all her folds and her mons, but now activated the mini in her off hand and started tickling Faun's clit and hood with it. That was apparently Faun's limit! She exploded with a suddenness that startled them both, snatching up one of Andrea's pillows and practically stuffing it into her mouth to muffle her screams. Her hands took such a grip on Mel's hair that it obviously hurt and Mona could tell Melissa was having a really hard time breathing, especially as Faun bucked, jerked and had her juices flowing practically like a faucet right into Mel's mouth and nose.

Mona was about to intervene when Faun rolled violently onto her side freeing Melissa who was smiling rapturously at her success and her own mind-shattering orgasm. Remembering her own preparations and seeing that Faun was still orgasming, Mona began popping the anal beads free of faun's ass one at a time, intensifying and extending her orgasmic surges. She knew she absolutely loved it when Melissa did this to her an she knew exactly how she liked it done. Faun seemed to share her preferences for the most part, in timing at least. Though she seemed to need a far more intense experience, a literally painful one to get the most pleasure out of her sexual experiences. Realizing this, she seized up Andrea's riding crop and began slashing it across Faun's ass and the backs of her thighs. The flash of gratitude in Faun's eyes told Mona she'd done everything right by her, even as she continued to muffle her ecstatic screams.

"Wow, she really is a masochist!" Melissa commented in wonder, "I couldn't stand half that much pain, much less get off on it like that!"

"Oh dear God, thank you both!" Faun actually moaned, "This is literally the best fuck I've had in my entire life! I'm going to love Rachel forever for bringing me to this party! And you two, anything I can ever do for either of you, all you have to do is ask! And I do mean anything! Now you both have to come up with brands for me. I want to wear your marks for the rest of my life to reflect the marks you've left on my soul. Something pretty, something uniquely you."

She stopped frozen for a moment and looking thoughtful. "Mona, Can I wear your eyes over my heart? You know, looking out through the leaves and vines on my chest? And I want you as my nature Goddess Mel. I want your entire perfect body outlined and emphasized by my vines and flowers and leaves from my boobs to my snatch! I want my boobs to be your crown and Mona's eyes to represent your spirit familiar! You know, kind of like an angel worked into the plant life? Can you guys draw that out for me? OH, if you can, Cynthia is going to hate me, and she's gonna love you guys to death!"

Mel and Mona looked into one another's eyes in amazement. Neither knew what to say, but both shrugged her agreement. This wasn't at all what they'd expected, they'd thought this would be a very pleasant tryst that would result in some wonderful memories. This... finally Mel managed to croak, "We're looking forward to the challenge Faun, Thank you. We'll do our best."

Andrea Terry and Esmay had no trouble finding exactly what they were looking for and were back in less than an hour, despite having made three actual stops. As she climbed out of her seat, Tommy and Ronald came out to greet her. Apparently, everybody was there now. As it turned out too, those two were more interested in seeing under her trucks hood than in greeting her. Laughing at the predictability of men, she did as they asked, not a little curious herself since she hadn't actually seen what was in there yet.

So she popped the hood and hurried around to lift it before the boys could. It was impressive, looking every bit like a racecar's power plant. The thing that really caught her attention though, was the attention to detail in choosing and using her favorite colors wherever they could without overdoing it. In other words, it was perfectly balanced! Mel had definitely had her hands in on this! Now she loved her gift even more and she swore she was going to pay her family back for this wonderful expression of their love.

Tommy and Ronald's reactions only confirmed her own feelings, and the points that impressed them taught her quite a bit about what she actually had. The next thing she knew, they were climbing underneath and pointing out improvement after improvement after improvement. Apparently, this was a brand new vehicle, not just a rebuild! Mel had been extremely proud of her Mustang, now Andrea was equally proud of her Blazer.

She and the girls left the guys drooling over the vehicles and brought their bounty inside to be set up for consumption. Inside, the party was definitely in full swing. Andrea was surprised to see the Doller sisters here and was even happier when they greeted her and her lovers like long missed friends. Lydia, Suzy's mother was there with her oldest son Cody who was only a few weeks older than Andrea. He couldn't keep his eyes still either. Every new movement distracted him and his head jerked to see the new sight, the female ones anyway. Amusingly, Suzy's nudity almost seemed to frighten him, though he also couldn't take his eyes off of her. Andrea shared a knowing smile with Lydia. This might be too much for poor Cody.

Janey seemed to be just as entertained by Cody's predicament as Lydia and Andrea. Her own children seemed completely unaffected by the nudity. They were too busy having fun in the water out in the pool, apparently wrapped up in a game of tag with their father and at least half a dozen of Andrea's friends.

Andrea couldn't help noticing Brett and Vince, Trisha's big brothers either. After what Trisha had said last night, it was nearly impossible to miss the way Vince was looking at her, though he was doing his damndest to hide the fact. Now her attention had been attracted to it too, she couldn't help noticing how good looking he was either! And oh shit, he was beautifully built and perfectly hung!

Andrea suddenly found herself drooling almost uncontrollably. Much the way she now did after Terry in fact. Trisha's mother had been an eighties rock fan ten years too late. She'd named her sons after the men she considered to be the rock gods of that era, hence Brett Michael and Vince Neil Lumey. She and Trisha had never gotten along because she'd wanted another son she was going to Name Jon Bonjovi Lumey and had unfairly blamed the girl for her disappointment.

For the boys' part though, they'd taken their sister in completely and had basically filled the roles of her father and her big brothers all her life. Andrea knew for a fact that those three were easily as close as she and Melissa were, especially after what Trisha had revealed about their relationship last night. She'd loved them both already, but now she couldn't help wondering...

Janey interrupted her thought process by coming up and wrapping her arms around Andrea and kissing her playfully. "Happy birthday beautiful! Even if I am a day late." She handed Andrea one of the reusable shopping bags with something in its bottom. "I couldn't get it wrapped, so this'll have to do. I know you love the color purple from what your sister told me, so I picked out the bag for you too. By the way, you should probably open that someplace private with the kids running around."

Andrea wrapped her arm around the other woman's waist and began leading her toward the stairs, all the time wondering where Mel was. Janey followed her willingly and when they got to her door, she thought she knew the answer to her question about Mel, and judging from the sounds barely audible through the door, probably at least Mona too. She tapped their childhood play secret code on her door and a moment later Mel opened it with a bright grin. "Oh shit sis! I almost didn't remember that code! Oh, hey Janey, welcome to our little club!" she stepped back to let them all in then shut the door behind them.

Andrea didn't know the Korean woman lying on her disheveled bed. She was thicker than Mel's usual choice and completely bald, but at the same time very appealing! Her tattoo work was amazing and Andrea was surprised when the woman saw her looking and spread her legs wide, then spread the lips of her pussy with her fingers to show her everything. She was as surprised as Mel and Mona had been by what she realized as she stared in wonder. She knelt down in front of her and examined the work much more closely. "Oh my God, that's incredible! Who are you first of all, and what's going on? It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun!"

The hairless Korean girl smiled beautifully at Andrea. "I'm Faun, a friend of Rachel's. She brought me and Kim. I was showing your sister my art and asking her and Mona to add to it and... we sorta got excited. And o my God, you're as gorgeous as Rachel said you'd be! Are you gonna take her offer? You know you'd be crazy not to, right?"

Andrea couldn't help herself. She laughed out loud. "Duh! I've wanted her ever since we met! Even Terry tells me I'd be stupid to turn that down, and she's my soulmate!" Something occurred to Andrea and she stared hard at Faun. "Are you one of her lovers? You're too cute not to be."

Faun blushed noticeably. "yeah, like you said, Duh. I couldn't have turned her down if I'd wanted to. From what she tells me, you're gonna make her total eight altogether. Half of them were at your party last night you know."

Mel looked dumbfounded. "You mean Kim too? I didn't..."

Faun was immediately shaking her head and interrupted before Mel could get any farther. "No, Kim's way too straight for all that. She's a nudist though and Rachel likes to joke she's her favorite eye candy. Kim loves the attention, so she loves hanging out with Rachel. When you kissed her Mel, you made a friend for life by the way, as long as you don't push her anyway. She gets a real kick out of being wanted that way. She's one of those people at work everybody just loves to death. You will too, I promise."

As Faun had been talking, she'd been allowing Andrea to move her around so she could examine every inch of her artwork. Andrea just shook her head disbelieving. "Well, I know who to ask if I ever want to get tattooed! Whoever your tattoo artist is must be a God! Janey, you have to see this!"

Janey laughed, "Faun and I know one another very well! She works for my publisher and she's taken me and Bobby to a couple of great parties out in New York. She's gonna be my agent out here now that I've moved out of the big city." She lifted the paperback out of the bag. Actually, this was yours too. I couldn't believe it when I saw you the first time. You look exactly the way I thought of my main character. I knew I had to give you a copy of this one, so here you go!"

Andrea carefully accepted the book and stared at the cover. The woman in the painting did look almost exactly like her! Well, except for not having purple hair and the thick pure white bush practically covering her pussy anyway. The author's printed name was covered by Janey's signature in gold foil ink exactly like that Terry had used to tell her she loved her last night. She felt the tears rolling down her cheeks at both the memory and at the gift she'd just been given and the feeling the link between the two brought. She very carefully set the book down and took Janey in her arms and kissed her deeply and passionately. Janey melted into her as if she were literally melting, returning the kiss with a fervor that made Andrea wonder if the woman was okay, emotionally.

Janey broke the kiss though breathing hard. "Oh my God Andrea! That was the sexiest kiss anybody's ever given me! I'm feeling a sequel coming on! That'll be my first, if it's okay with you Andrea. I can't help picturing you as my heroine. You'll see what I mean if you read that book."

"I'll start it tonight." Andrea promised, "You don't by any chance have an idea who that Viking stud is with me on that cover do you? If you do, I really want you to introduce me to him!" she was already laughing as Janey was shaking her head. Then an image came to mind, of a certain very well built and hung young man she'd seen downstairs. Vince liked her did he? She might have to seriously look into that now.

"Mel and I were talking when she and your parents were helping us get moved in." Janey continued, "She told me what she was planning for your party, so I figured I'd just follow the agenda!" She handed the bag to Andrea who dropped into the loveseat to look inside.

What she pulled out first was the most beautiful black lace teddy she'd ever seen, and she'd spent a lot of time at both Fredericks of Hollywood and Victoria Secret, not to mention her own mother's shop and online. She looked up at Janey in awe and Janey smiled back, "I had it overnighted from my favorite place in NEW York. After you hugged me the way you did last night, I had your measurements, and knowing it was your eighteenth birthday, I decided every girl should get at least one sexy piece of lingerie for her eighteenth. So I got you three!" she giggled happily making Andrea giggle right along with her.

The next thing to come out of the bag was actually a set of a demi-cup bra, a pair of thong panties, a garter belt and seamed stockings, all in super soft matching black lace. Andrea was now certain she was going to love this woman forever! The next thing to come out of the bag was a gloriously red version of the black teddy which instantly had Mona drooling. There was no way Andrea could've missed the look of avarice on Mona's face as her eyes raced back and forth from Andrea's body to that teddy and back as if trying to picture her in it.

Following Andrea's eyes, Janey couldn't help seeing Mona's desire too. She couldn't help smiling at both Andrea and Mel conspiratorially. She was going to have a lot of fun with these girls! She was watching avidly now as Andrea was about to reach back into the bag for the final item.

The bag still felt pretty heavy and the shape in its bottom was making Andrea's blood boil. She reached inside and wrapped her hand lovingly around the thick masculine shape and lifted it out showily. What emerged was a thick fourteen inch shaft of veiny glitter laced clear purple silicone with gorgeous mushroom heads on both ends. "Oh," Andrea breathed, "Mel told you my favorite color too, didn't she. It's the perfect shape and size! Oh Thank you Janey. I love it all. You want me to try it all on for you? I'd really love to do that for you right now."

Mel cleared her throat. "I have a better idea. Why don't you invite Bobby and Janey to your little lingerie show?"

Andrea was nodding instantly. That was the best idea ever! She knew her Mom loved lingerie, and it was pretty clear Janey did too. She wanted Janey and her Mom to get closer and this was a perfect way to help things along. Once those two got talking about sexy lingerie, there'd be no separating them! Mel was a genius!

Watching Janey for her reaction to Mel's suggestion, Andrea knew her sister really was a genius. The anticipation that bloomed in the other woman's eyes couldn't have been missed from orbit! "I was gonna do it on Wednesday if you're interested Janey. I have Yearbook tomorrow and swim team tryouts on Tuesday, so that's my first free night."

"Try to keep us away!" Janey laughed, "So are Terry and Esmay going to be here too?"

Andrea was nodding, "Unless something stops them from being able to be here. I have an even better idea too. You should wear something sexy too. I bet if you do, my Mom will to. She loves to show off her lingerie collection. She and my Dad used to go to lingerie shows all the time, until the woman doing them had to move away. Maybe you could help me talk her into starting them up again. It would be great for her business too."

Janey looked at her curiously a moment. "Which business is that? She didn't tell me she ran a business. I guess though we were spending all our time telling them all about us. I don't think we actually asked any questions! Now I feel dumb."

"Mom owns and runs Cheryl's Intimates on main street downtown." Mel replied with a grin, "It's been a family business for like four generations I think, maybe five. I'm surprised she didn't give you a business card. She usually hands them out to everybody new she meets."

Janey's eyes were saucers at the mention of an intimates shoppe. "Really? You and Andrea have to take me there! I love those kinds of places! Is that where you two get those divine perfumes you wear?" At Andrea's and Mel's nods she was grinning hugely, "I'm probably going to be your Mom's most valuable customer in very short order girls!"

Andrea stopped and looked back down at the book now resting in her lap. Then her eyes came up and she stared at Janey. "You know you're one of her best sellers? At least for girlie books. I used to sit and read a couple of your books during my breaks. I'm surprised I didn't put it together sooner. Now I feel stupid."

1...345678