Andrea Miller Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking around, the only people missing were Mel and Mona. Trisha was cuddled into Esmay's back with Joey spooning her, and both Melany and Jen were spooned into Terry's back the same way they'd been last night. Andrea found herself too content to even think of disturbing this little slice of heaven!

It was some little while before she realized she was looking down into Terry's eyes. The surge of love that brought rolling through her was yet another slice of that heaven. She felt no need to do anything but stare down into those wonderful eyes. Terry apparently felt exactly the same way, because she too remained where she was, just sighing contentedly and staring back.

It was Esmay who broke that wonderful tableau as she flickered her own eyes open and stretched luxuriously, before slowly sitting up and climbing to her feet. She headed immediately for the downstairs bathroom, pausing only long enough to kiss both Andrea and Terry good morning. She didn't even take the time to close the door behind her and the sound of her urinating came before she could possibly have even sat all the way down. Her two lovers smiled knowingly at one another as they cuddled closer together and their lips met in a kiss.

Andrea was glad she really didn't need to pee yet. Terry's long lean body stretched out tight along her own with her head resting on her breast was the most perfect counterpoint to Trisha cuddling up to her other side. She couldn't imagine being more comfortable than she was right now.

Esmay came out of the bathroom apparently following her nose. Her eyes were half lidded and her nose turned upward and she went directly for the kitchen, still totally naked. Andrea and Terry followed her with their eyes smiling to one another. Their girlfriend was definitely pretty and who cared if anyone else thought she wasn't as pretty as some, her cousin for instance? She had the kind of beauty that wouldn't fade like so many. She would be as gorgeous at eighty, and far prettier than the beauty queens that others had been as she was now. And as long as she stayed active and didn't get lazy, she would stay gorgeously trim and athletic too which would further put the so-called beauty queens in her shade. Andrea knew for a fact that she would be working hard to maintain what Esmay would keep naturally.

They heard her talking to Mel and Mona in the kitchen and the three sounded happy. A couple of minutes later, Esmay came out with a large bed tray and came over to them smiling. "Mel and Mona are on breakfast duty and they're whipping us all up a feast! At this rate I'm gonna be a balloon before summer ever gets here! I brought coffee and juice."

She wasn't kidding either! On the tray were Karen's largest coffee carafe, a gallon jug of what looked like pale orange juice, nine coffee cups and nine juice glasses, all neatly stacked. She clearly wasn't having any trouble with the weight of the tray and its contents. Seeing Andrea's wondering look she giggled, "I've worked for a couple of tourist Mexican restaurants down in Mexico City over the summers for most of my life. It's our family business down there. I like working with the customers, except the creepy guys anyway. My cousins Rico and Pol usually took care of them for me though. You'd all like Pol, he's really cute and Big! He's like an Army tank that one. I tell him he should play American Football. He'd be a star! He is only fifteen too.

As she was talking, she was quickly and efficiently passing out cups and glasses. Everyone was awake now and Esmay made short work of getting everybody a cup of coffee and a glass of what turned out to be orange pineapple juice and a napkin. As Joey and the girls took their turns going to the bathrooms of which this house had four in total, though only two downstairs, Esmay took turns filling cups and glasses as professionally as you please. She'd apparently also brought out both sugar and brown sugar and a small pitcher of creamer, showing she'd been fully prepared.

She obviously hadn't brought out a cup or glass for herself though. Instead, she took the now empty tray, carafe and jug back into the kitchen and apparently began setting the table for breakfast. They could all smell the bounty now as the smells of bacon and coffee were mixed with those of cinnamon, maple syrup, what Andrea identified as berry syrup and waffles! Mel and Mona were going all out!

Girls began drifting into the kitchen and dining room, following the smells. Andrea finished her coffee and carefully climbed to her feet. Then she helped Terry get up and finally Trisha who gave her a kiss in thanks as if she were her girlfriend which made Terry grin. The three of them and Joey were the last ones into the dining room and the spread they found waiting was impressive!

Mel was grinning at them. "We were waiting for you guys to get here before we started. Get your refills and sit down so we can eat! This stuff won't stay hot forever.

Andrea and Terry both poured themselves fresh cups of coffee, prepared in pretty much the same way and quickly found their seats across from Mel and Mona with Esmay on Andrea's other side. Esmay had placed the five of them in the table's center, with the other guests scattered around them and not a stitch of clothing between them. Andrea could never remember being so happy. This felt so natural to her she couldn't understand why her family hadn't been doing this all along.

As her thoughts came to a point, Andrea spoke up. "I don't know about any of you, but I'm declaring this a nude day. I'm not putting anything on unless I have to go out where going naked would get me arrested. This just feels too good to ruin it."

"You can count us in!" Melany and Jen said together and she got no objections from anybody else either.

"Are Molly and Janna coming back today?" Jen asked.

Surprisingly, it was Mel who answered. Apparently, she'd been up even earlier than Andrea had thought and she'd been talking to people. "Yeah, them and Tommy and Sheri's back, and Toby and Trebbor and Rachel and Tina and Jake. I also invited Janey and her family over to hang out in the pool. She thought it was awesome we were all gonna be naked too. Apparently her kids are used to that kind of stuff and don't even notice naked people. I hope none of you has a problem with that?"

"We'll just keep the sexy out of sight." Andrea commented nonchalantly, "Just like a nudist resort."

"Exactly." Mel agreed, "First things first though, it's time to clean up after the party. Mona and I have already started and Esmay has joined in and things weren't too bad anyway, so it shouldn't take too long."

"I've already iced down the drinks left over from last night so they should be nice and cold." Esmay volunteered, "I think we got all the empties rinsed out and recycled too."

"Weh'll staat on the beddin as soon as weh finish breakfast." Mona added, "Weh nehd tuh gatheh and wash all the pool towels so the'll beh rehdeh too. Sum of em ah probableh pretteh fragrant bah now." She glanced at Andrea grinning a truly evil grin. Andrea grinned right back proudly.

Then something occurred to Andrea. "What about Paula and Joy? Did anybody call them?"

Mel nodded. "I tried. Nobody answered either of their phones though. Maybe you should try again here in a little while Andrea. It's been a little while since I tried last." Andrea nodded her agreement.

Is it okay if I invite Vince and Brett?" Trisha asked as if expecting to be denied.

"Of course Babe!" Andrea laughed, "as long as they keep things civil which they're pretty good at, they can come over here anytime. What about Suzy and Mike?"

"They're on their way now." Mel answered, "Suzy's bringing her parents and her little sister too. They're all excited about Esmay staying, and they apparently knew about her being bi too. Apparently, the only one who didn't know was Esmay!"

Esmay looked confused at first at that, then shrugged looking sheepish. At least she wouldn't have to try to explain herself to her aunt and uncle. Her parents might be a different story though, her mother always had gone on about how wonderful her married life was going to be once she found the right man. And the Rosa women always found the right men. Her mother had always treated aunt Katarina like so much trash and she suspected it was because Katarina made no secret of the fact she preferred women to men. How she would react to her own daughter being gay she didn't care to think about.

Andrea was on her way up the basement stairs after dropping off a load of deflated air mattresses when she heard Molly's knock and had to smile to herself as she hurried up to get it. "So why don't you ever use the doorbell?" she asked as she jerked the door open.

Molly smiled knowingly. "Simple, that's how you always know its me! Don't you know by now how much I love to stand out? Oh, you look fucking hot!" She looked around the room at the few other visible women and grinned. "So I take it this is a naked party again?"

"Yep!" Andrea giggled, "So get your asses in here and take those ridiculous clothes off! Who's your guest?" Andrea held out her hand smiling at the other girl who was obviously dressed to go swimming. "I'm Andrea Miller. Welcome to our little pool party!"

The woman's eyes danced up and down her body nervously but she smiled at the jovial greeting. "I'm actually Janna and Molly's rental agent for their new apartment. My name is Tanner Baker, and it's good to meet you Andrea." From what andrea could see, this girl was a real catch. She was probably about an inch taller than she herself was, a little slimmer too but with gorgeous curves!

"Yeah, she let us stay the night in our new place even though our lease doesn't start for another two weeks." Janna told her, "to say thank you, we invited her along with us today since it's her day off and she lives right upstairs from us. She was sitting out by the pool when we were getting ready to leave looking sexy as hell so we couldn't just leave her there all alone! We did warn her it might be a swimsuits optional kind of thing though."

Tanner was nodding along as Janna spoke. Molly was already taking her clothes off and stuffing them into her shoulder bag. In moments she was as naked as Andrea and she came forward to kiss her hello the same way she'd been greeted last night. Andrea happily repeated her performance minus the stripping off of Molly's panties since she wasn't wearing them this time.

Tanner seemed just as fascinated by a naked Molly as she'd been by the Naked Andrea, not to mention Mona and Trisha who she stared at just as avidly. She was absolutely enraptured by hers and Molly's kiss. This was obviously a new thing for her and Andrea had to smile. Still holding the other woman's hand from their handshake, she pulled her in for a kiss too.

Tanner's eyes went wide, but she kissed Andrea back enthusiastically. When Andrea began stripping her clothes off her, she only smiled and helped. When they were finished, it was clear the woman had never sunbathed nude. Her tan lines were crisp and clear. Apparently too she only wore one type of swimsuit by the same evidence. Now she was completely naked Andrea could more clearly make out those beautiful curves. The woman sported a beautiful golden brown bob haircut very similar to Andrea's own, her pubes matched the hair on her head perfectly despite never seeing the sun and her tits were full perky C-cups with a slightly more pointed figure than Andrea's own. Her ass was nice and firm and round too and she would clearly be a popular addition to this party.

"If you let me Tanner, I'll make sure you don't get burned, Okay?" Andrea announced as she continued running her eyes up and down the other woman's body to let her know how attractive she was. Tanner definitely appreciated the attention and preened visibly.

"Hey I was gonna say that." Janna laughed, "Can we share her? After all, I found her first." She leaned forward to kiss the dumbfounded look off Tanner's face. "Just so you know gorgeous, We're all pretty much bi or gay around here and I don't think there's a jealous bone in this house. If there is, its owner keeps it under tight check. You can probably pretty much kiss anyone you want to and more."

"Actually," Andrea interrupted, "We're gonna have to be more careful about that today. We're having some neighbors over and they have kids. They're used to naked people, but open displays of sex is gonna be out while they're here. I hope that's okay."

"No problem Hun." Molly agreed with a grin, "I'm just glad you said something now instead of when they got here. So Janna Baby, when're you taking your clothes off? I think Tanner will like you better naked too." Tanner grinned at Janna and nodded.

Janna jumped. "Oh, I forgot with all the distractions!" She glanced at Tanner, giving her a shy grin that made Tanner blush and smile. "help me Tanner?" What she was doing was obvious and it made Tanner's blush deepen, but she gladly helped Janna out of her clothes for which both Andrea and Janna kissed her bringing a happy flush and a bright smile to her features. Just for good measure though, Molly kissed her too, very deeply and passionately, leaving her panting and breathless.

"C'mon Tanner." Andrea chuckled, "The pool's this way. We're just cleaning up a bit after my birthday party last night. We're almost done now and we'll all be out there as soon as we are. You want some sunscreen now, or do you wanna wait a little?"

"I was already out this morning, so I probably aughtta do it now before I start to burn in my pale places." She grinned embarrassedly looking down into her lap as she sat down on one of the loungers already in the sun. She produced a tube of sunscreen out of her bag and handed it to Andrea. "I need it everywhere. I haven't put any on yet today. I was about to when Molly and Janna caught up with me." She lay out on her back, obviously intending Andrea to start there.

Andrea didn't hesitate. Starting in her most tender places, she started at Tanner's nipples and worked her way out from there. She was very thorough and worked the lotion completely into Tanner's skin the way she liked to do it for herself. Being that she was doing it to someone else though, she also made it a full body massage and Tanner was groaning her ecstasy from the beginning. "Oh my God Andrea, you have the most magical hands! You're taken aren't you?"

"Actually, twice over!" Terry giggled from behind Andrea, "Hi, I'm Terry, her woman, and she does have magical hands doesn't she." She leaned down and extended a hand to Tanner.

Andrea introduced them as Tanner shook Terry's hand. "Terry Baby, this is Tanner Baker. She's Molly and Janna's agent from their new apartments and she came with them." Tanner seemed confused by what was happening here and Andrea was about to explain when Molly beat her to it.

"Remember when Janna told you there probably wasn't a jealous bone in this house? She wasn't kidding. Half of us spent half of last night making love to one another, and mostly not with our usual partners."

Tanner's face brightened. "Oh, so you're all swingers! My brother's really into that scene and he's taken me to a few parties. It is a lot of fun!"

Molly looked shocked for a moment, then laughed out loud. "Well, I guess we are! I've never really thought about it before that way." Janna was nodding her agreement looking almost as chagrinned as Molly.

"I guess so." Terry agreed, "Anyway, you don't have to worry about me getting upset when Andrea plays with your body. I think it turns me on as much as it does you."

Tanner's face took on a crafty look. "You can help her if you want to Terry!" In moments Tanner had four women crowded around her and rubbing sunscreen into every square millimeter of her body. By the time they'd finished, each and every one of them had kissed her several times and she'd had at least three orgasms, though she couldn't be sure which of them had been responsible for any one of them. All she knew was this was the most sexual experience she'd ever had and that she really liked these people now. Especially her new downstairs neighbors!

Surprisingly, the next to show up were Tanrae and Noelle. "Mel called us earlier." Noelle informed Andrea when she answered the door. She told us about the Spring Break plans and we decided to come over and join in. We brought food too." She held up two large bags from Popeye's.

"Yeah," Tanrae grinned, "Mona put me in the mood for this stuff last night! It probly ain't as good as she can get in New Orleans, but it'll do for now."

Mona chuckled from behind Andrea, "Ya know Popeyes is from New Orlans don't ya? It's mah favorite fast food!"

"Oh good, you brought something with you." Mel joined in on the conversation as she entered the room and saw what Noelle was carrying. "Molly and Janna're gonna call for pizzas here in about half an hour and Paula and Joy are bringing a couple of giant subs from Paula's Mom's place, so I was gonna ask you and Terry and Esmay to pick some other stuff up too. And it just occurred to me that all these people showing up might make Janey and Bobby think we're throwing another party and don't want them coming over with their kids. Will you stop over there on your way out and make sure they're still coming?"

At that moment, Andrea still had the door partially open so she heard Paula and Joy arrive and climb out of their car. Each was carrying a pair of three foot long sandwiches with a pair of large rectangular foil packages balanced on top. She swung the door wide open shamelessly allowing anyone passing in the street to see her nudity, though she didn't actually see anyone other than the two women. Chuckling, Paula and Joy hurried inside so Andrea could close the door again.

They all made their ways into the kitchen and dining room and deposited their goodies on the island where the snack food had resided last night. The foil packages turned out to be large sheets of brownies, already cut into neat squares and held together by their disposable aluminum pans. "The brownies are my contribution." Joy announced proudly, "We got em from Nannette's bakery over on fifth. Believe me, they're to die for! I got half with nuts an half without."

"There isn't any pot in those is there?" Joey asked facetiously, "If not, Brett's going to be disappointed. You remember me and Trisha telling you guys that one?"

They did, and it still made them want to laugh. Apparently Brett hadn't paid attention when he'd read the instructions he'd been given that said there should be more brownie than marijuana. The final product had been completely inedible and extremely expensive. They'd all laughed at him over it for weeks afterward. Fortunately, he hadn't taken it as badly as he might've with as hard on him as they'd been. It was still an ongoing joke among them too.

At Mel's request, Andrea hurried upstairs with Terry and Esmay to throw on some clothes. Since the autumn weather was still sunny and warm, she opted for one of her lightweight sundresses and a matching pair of canvas deck shoes. She elected to skip the underwear entirely. Esmay just threw on her dress from last night now that it had been washed for her along with everybody else's clothes. Surprisingly, altogether everything, including the towels had made only four large loads and they were almost all finished now with the last, the whites in the dryer.

Mel had left out one of the loaner sundresses the family kept on hand for female guests, along with a variety of swimwear and other essentials. She'd done well too. This sundress not only fit Terry very well, it's color looked great on her! Andrea didn't even have to ask her to forgo the underwear. Terry herself actually provided the lightweight shoes she needed in the form of her gym shoes which went nicely with the dress. Terry's cocktail dress from last night was hanging neatly in Andrea's closet, the first of many classy and pretty outfits that would find themselves at home there.

123456...8