Andrea Miller Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From where she was, Melissa couldn't see Mona watching her fuck Melany, but she seemed somehow aware of being watched and tried to roll her eyes in Mona's direction. She finally had to roll her head back to accomplish the feat. When their eyes met, hers were smiling happily and Mona had to smile back. She mouthed the words, "You make a pretty picture!" along with the smile.

When Mona sat up, she was shocked to see Trisha still eating Andrea the same way she'd been before. Now though, Andrea was eating Jen out as the other girl was sharing her pussy with Trisha as the two of them made out too. Now that, along with what she was seeing with Melissa and Melany made the hottest picture she was ever likely to see again! That and with Terry and Esmay sixty-nining right behind them and Joey fucking his woman like there was no tomorrow which he'd apparently not stopped at either...

Noticing Terry's camera within reach, she snatched it up and began shooting pictures as fast as she could push the button. Forgetting her own need for the moment, she got to her feet and began moving around the room to get the best angles she could. She didn't think she was as good a natural photographer as Andrea, nor as professional as Terry, but she was an artist and a damn good one and she new how to set up an attractive picture. She left the camera's settings alone though, since she didn't know enough about it to make sense of what they might say. She did know the pictures she was seeing on the viewscreen looked good and that was all that mattered.

She was actually watching when Andrea seemingly reached her limits and gently pushed both Trisha and Jen away from her pussy. That caused the whole scene to break up in the most extraordinary way. In moments, the whole scene had rearranged itself with people sitting up all over the place in passionate embraces as they shared kisses and hugs. Then Trisha herself was wrapping her arms around Mona's neck and pulling her into a passionate kiss that sent her mind spinning! Andrea's divine taste was all over her lips and Mona couldn't help moaning happily at the treat. She immediately licked Trisha's face clean of every scrap of Andrea's taste before she kissed Trisha back with much accumulated interest.

When their kiss broke, Trisha spoke first. "I saw you watching me with Andrea. I saw the envy in your eyes too. You want her as much as I did and I can't blame you one bit. Just so you know though, I want you almost as much as I wanted her! You're the most beautiful woman here and even Mel will tell you that."

She knew Melissa would too, but both were mistaken. The most beautiful woman here was Melissa, followed infinitesimally closely by Andrea, and then Terry. There had been none who weren't beautiful at the entire party though. She wondered how aware of the fact the others had been tonight. It didn't really matter, but she definitely hadn't missed the fact. Karen, the oldest woman here had been in the top four beauties as well. The fact she'd been both Melissa's and Andrea's mother on top of all that and the fact they loved one another the way they did was a living miracle!

She wrapped Trisha in her arms and lifted her the way Andrea had several times earlier to kiss her thoroughly. As if reflexively, Trisha's thighs came up and wrapped around her waist as her arms wrapped around her neck. They both heard Andrea's voice to one side of them. "Trisha claims another conquest!" Melissa's laughter joined hers. "Those two look spectacular together, don't they?"

"God yes, they do!" Melissa practically cheered, "That's going to make one hell of a picture sis!" this just as Andrea's flash went off capturing the moment forever in time.

Slitting one eye to see what was going on around her, Mona saw Andrea standing right in her line of sight still holding her camera with Joey standing right beside her with one arm thrown around her waist as he grinned at them. Esmay was cuddled into Andrea's side opposite Joey and also smiling at them, almost knowingly. Terry was standing behind Andrea in what was quickly becoming her accustomed position, with her arms wrapped around both Andrea's and Esmay's chests above their boobs. All Mona cared about though was Melissa also smiling happily at them. She wasn't hurt and she definitely wasn't jealous! That meant the world was all right and she could enjoy this pleasure without guilt. The tiny woman felt wonderful wrapped around her this way and she didn't want it to end!

"Wow," Jen murmured from Mona's other side, "You're absolutely right Mel! I wouldn't have thought it before I saw this, but those two make a gorgeous couple! It's like how all the opposites in the world come together to make the most perfect holy tapestry! That picture's gonna make you famous Andrea!"

Holy shit she's right Andrea!" Melany agreed incredulously, "They make the most perfect lesbian couple I could've ever imagined! I'm sorry to say it Mel, but even better than you and Mona together."

"I know, right?" Melissa agreed unquestioningly, "Andrea, you have to give me a copy of that! Now I wanna paint my whole wall in that image. The woman I love and one of my best friends. Hell, that even makes a perfect title!"

"If it's okay," Andrea said sounding slightly dazed, "I want to use that title if I publish it. If they're willing to let me publish it. I'd never do that without your permission Mona, Trisha. You two are so beautiful together. Your image could be anything I wanted it to mean too. It could be a loving mother and daughter, lesbian lovers, long lost friends finally meeting again, anything! I'm Actually afraid to try to take another for fear of messing this one up!"

"You have to." Terry spoke up, "It's too beautiful a picture for there to be only one. Then she was moving around the room and coming closer to Mona and Trisha. Mona realized she was going for her camera where she herself had set it back down once she'd finished with it. It was at that moment that Trisha finally broke their kiss and laid her head on Mona's shoulder. It seemed as if her smile triggered the next picture Andrea took, followed less than a moment later by Terry's shot from almost the opposite angle! Mona opened her eyes and looked down fondly at Trisha. Her eyes opening seemed to be another trigger and flashes went off to both sides of her. From what she could see, Melissa had been right too. The pale auburn-haired little beauty was a perfect contrast against her mocha skin and even against her large breasts! If she ever had a daughter that delicate and beautiful, she'd be the proudest mother on Earth! The contrast between them only heightened that feeling. Jen was right too. Without having seen it, no one would've ever thought to put the two women together in such a pose. She could see that from where she was here!

Then Mona's world was rocked by the sensation of Trisha taking her nipple into her mouth and suckling on it in the most delightful manner, completely unphased by the pair of cameras taking their pictures every few seconds. It was impossible to miss the fact that Trisha's nipples were as erect and proudly standing as her own though, showing just how horny the little woman was. If it was even close to how Mona was feeling, she pitied her even as she looked forward to thoroughly scratching that itch. She wasn't about to let this opportunity pass her by either! Seeing plenty of clear space around herself and Trisha, she began settling herself down onto her knees. It was time to sample this tiny woman, to make love to her.

The perfection of the image broken now as she watched Mona settle onto her knees and Trisha's legs take up her own weight long enough to free Mona, Andrea realized this was the perfect time to keep her promise to Joey too. He was right here with his arm around her waist and looking down, she was clearly able to see his rock-hard erection standing straight out. Trisha really was a lucky girl! Joey was hot! She dropped to her own knees and looked up into his eyes. "Joey, I want you to fuck my brains out now."

Meeting his gaze, she was happy to see it when Esmay turned into his side and Terry's arms wrapped themselves around his upper chest. Then her line of sight was broken as Terry claimed the first kiss, followed seconds later by Esmay. She was smiling as she took Joey's mushroom head deep into her mouth, lubricating it with her saliva and immediately tasting Trisha's pussy as well. Terry apparently began by guiding joey into the sofa's corner seat which was still covered by a thick layer of toweling. As he sat down, it became easier for Andrea to take him all the way in and she swallowed his entire length, sucking hard and making his cock twitch and bulge ecstatically in her throat. Opening her eyes and glancing up, she saw that Terry was still on her feet but Esmay was settling onto the sofa to her right, a short distance away from where Joey now sat. In fact, just far enough away... She popped to her feet and dropped into the space between Esmay and Joey, turning her back toward Esmay and laying backward so her head came to rest in Esmay's lap. "Take me Joey! The same way you take Trisha! Esmay, sit on my face, please? I wanna eat you while he fucks me! You can play with my boobs too if you want to."

Neither of them hesitated for a second. In a matter of moments, Andrea could feel the thick length of Joey's cock sliding into her well lubricated pussy and stretching her perfectly! Then her mouth was being flooded by Esmay's sweet nectar as her sopping sex came down on Andrea's face. Andrea immediately wrapped her arms around Esmay's legs and hips and began plumbing her depths with her lips and tongue. Somehow, she wasn't sure how, Esmay's thighs left her ears clear so she was able to hear Esmay say to Terry, "Trisha told me Joey loves to eat women out. You should stand in front of him so he can eat you! Or better yet, sit on the sofa's back where we can both reach you! I'd love to share you with him!"

Apparently, that was the route Terry chose. Andrea would've cheered that choice if her mouth hadn't been otherwise occupied and full of her Latin lover's pussy. Andrea felt the sofa shudder and shake, then the cushions above her were squashed down indicating Terry had taken the position Esmay had recommended. She was thrilled when she felt both Esmay and Joey lean toward the sofa's rear and over her body. She brought her hands up to take Esmay's tits and was pleased to also find one of Joey's playing with the left one and one of Terry's playing with the right! She joined them both and it was only moments before Esmay was returning the favor with at least her right hand. That meant the hand on her right was probably Joey's. Then she was hearing Terry's happy moaning wails of pleasure as she was eaten out by the other two.

Andrea's first orgasm for this session crashed through her in a devastating wave that sent her thinking overboard immediately! What had to be less than a minute later, she felt the heat as Joey's seed pumped energetically into her depths setting her off again. Happily, though he did soften some, he didn't completely and seemed to recover miraculously quickly to his full erection! Oh God was Trisha a lucky girl! So this was how Trisha and Joey could go on for so long, seemingly without interruption. Joey might not have Toby or Trebbor's equipment, but he was definitely pornstar material! She was definitely going to find more excuses to share Joey and Trisha! Especially with Terry and Esmay! This was also why Mel loved these two so much! She found herself wondering how many times her sister had shared this miracle?

Mona and Trisha couldn't have been better placed to watch Andrea's performance if they'd tried! Neither of them was willing to close her eyes and miss any of what was happening in front of them as first Mona was on top and eating out Trisha, then they reversed themselves so Trisha was on top and they could both still see the show. The combination of that show and the skill of her lover sent both women into paroxysms of ecstasy over and over and over again until both of them had to stop. Both were cursing oversensitivity as they arranged themselves comfortably against the opposite foot of the sofa with Trisha between Mona's thighs and leaning back into her boobs. Mona couldn't help taking Trisha's boobs into her hands and stroking, caressing and massaging every little curve and detail she could feel while they both watched.

When Melissa joined them and leaned in to kiss each, they welcomed her and all three settled down to continue to enjoy the show. After a little while though, something began to change. Terry was practically hyperventilating as her nipples were standing at what looked like painful attention and her skin was flushing nearly scarlet and her back was arching in the most seductive manner they could imagine. Before the other two could even imagine what might be happening, Melissa had snatched Andrea's camera from a seemingly impossible distance and was taking pictures madly. She was just in time to catch the full explosion of Terry's first ever squirting orgasm, and it was a duzy! The first jet of Terry's cum caught both Esmay and Joey squarely, splashing both their faces and running down their bodies in rivulets. That first had caused them to reflexively jerk back so the second splashed across Andrea's breasts and belly. Mona was never sure how, but somehow Andrea had squirmed clear of Esmay's thighs and had sat up in time to catch the third mostly in her mouth before she dove on Terry's now clear pussy to catch the rest, greedily drinking them down and slurping as she tried to lick up the rest of the splash from Terry's folds as Terry shuddered and shook and apparently came again, even harder at Andrea's attentions. By the end, she was screaming ecstatically in much the same way Andrea did.

As the orgasm apparently came to its end though, Andrea didn't stop. Terry's hands came to rest on top of her head as if she might be about to push her away, but she didn't. "She learned that from me!" Trisha boasted happily, "That was what I was doing to her while I was eating her out. She learns really fast! It took me forever to master that when my Grandma taught it to me after she caught me with my cousin Amy. And she didn't tell my Mom either! She was so happy when Joey found me and I introduced her to him as my favorite Grandma. After that, she introduced me to her secret girlfriend. They've been together for like fifty years or something like that. Since they were little girls anyway and no one ever suspected a thing. They're still together and they probably will be until they both die. I hope they never do.

Trisha giggled hysterically when Joey tried to pull out of Andrea's pussy and she grabbed his cock to stop him. "That girl knows a good thing when she's got it! Joey, she's not done with that! Anyway, I'm not done watching the show either! I promise, if Esmay says it's okay, I'll let you eat her pussy too. What do ya say Esmay? Can my man eat your pussy for you?"

Esmay's eyes popped wide open at Trisha's loud question and she swung around to stare at the tiny woman in amazement. Seeing this wasn't a joke of any kind, she nodded dumbfounded. "Hey Joey honey, lay back so Esmay can get in there. Andrea's gonna be busy with Terry for a while so you won't be able to play with that anymore. I hope she was as tasty as she looks!"

Immediately seeing the humor in the situation, Joey answered brazenly loudly, "Even better! She's almost as sweet as Andrea was on your lips!" Even as he was speaking, he was easing his way back without pulling out of Andrea. At the same time, he was sliding his hips forward as Andrea straightened herself into a more natural sitting position in front of Terry who still sat on the sofa's back leaning against the wall. By the time they were finished, Andrea was mounted on top of Joey like a cowgirl and he was laid out flat on the sofa with Esmay climbing onto his face. He immediately set to work happily grunting his satisfaction as he tasted his latest oral conquest.

Terry in the meantime was unable to believe what was happening to her. She'd never suspected she was capable of squirting orgasms like Andrea, but she'd just had the most powerful orgasm of her life and she'd actually heard her own juices splashing across Andrea's body! Even more amazing, she'd seen it happen too and had watched as Andrea impossibly somehow managed to catch her third jet and gulp the rest of her spendings down like the finest liqueur. It was almost as if she'd been waiting for it to happen!

That hadn't been the case though. She'd seen the shocked surprise on Andrea's face as she'd made her amazing move. She'd also caught the determination not to miss any of it and to reach Terry herself before her orgasm could come to its end.

And now, the waves of ecstasy washing through her were on the build again and she knew she was about to cum, though she couldn't imagine having anything left to cum. Especially after the surge that had come when Andrea had taken control of her pussy. She'd thought that was going to break her and she'd tried to push Andrea away, but Andrea had softened her actions to the point where Terry was comfortable and her orgasm wasn't quite ending. It just went on from there and once again began to build up to where she was now. This was the most amazing thing to ever happen to her and she had no point of reference to which to compare what was happening. The only thing she could call this was sensory, or was it pleasure overload!

As her pleasure once again reached its peak, she felt Andrea back off just enough to keep her from becoming oversensitive. She must've learned this from Trisha somehow as they'd made love. She hadn't failed to notice how long Trisha had managed to keep Andrea riding high, and Andrea must've been taking mental notes on how she did it. How she managed to do that along with everything else she'd been experiencing as well, Terry couldn't even imagine. She decided though that she was going to learn this! From Andrea, From Trisha, From whoever she had to learn it from! Whatever it took, she was going to share this with Andrea if it killed her!

Wen Andrea finally let her come down, Terry wanted to faint dead away. She felt so lethargically warm and fuzzy she didn't really want to move. But she also wanted to be down there with her soulmate more than she'd ever wanted anything other than Andrea herself. She was instantly asleep the moment her head touched Andrea's breasts.

Andrea's personal satisfaction was such that nothing could've made her happier than when Terry climbed down off the sofa's back and onto her breasts before she passed out with a dreamy smile on her face. Her happiness only increased as Esmay settled down against her other side, laying her head on Andrea's breasts with Terry's and kissed her soulmate as tenderly as if they'd been sisters like she and Mel. Then the two were mirror images, each pillowing her head on a round breast with a contented smile on her face. She managed to stay awake long enough to witness Mel turning down the living room lights, then crawling onto the bedding to join Mona with Trisha on top of her with Joey cuddled into her side. Mel positioned herself along Mona's other side with Trisha's body fitting into the curves of where their two bodies met. Melany and Jen were curled into the curve of Terrys back and almost seemed to be spooning her from where Andrea lay. Then she too was gone to the world.

Andrea woke to the heavenly smells of fresh hot coffee and frying bacon. The room was sunlit through the sheer lace summer drapes still covering the front windows, and she was still sprawling into her pile of pillows with Terry and Esmay's heads resting on her breasts the way they'd been last night. She could never have imagined a finer way to wake up!

123456...8