Andrea Pt. 02

Story Info
Andrea confess.
3.6k words
3.2
9.8k
11
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sunday we woke up fairly late in the morning. Andrea complained her pussy was sore of all the fucking. Must admit me cock felt sore as well, actually the skin was raw. We order breakfast via Uber Eats. After breakfast we just chilled in the living room. She wanted to tell me in detail what happened between Paul and her. So I agreed halfhearted, because I knew the detail. I was aroused again, she just sucked me off.

Then another surprise.

She was fiddling around looked down at the floor. I knew she got something on her mind.

"You got something on your mind, relax now and tell me." I urged her.

"Yes I do" She took a deep breath. "Paul was not the first one other than you."

"Ok, someone you dated in school?" I asked.

"No" She did not know where to look.

My heart started beating faster. I about to blew a gasket, but I didn't show it, my cock stirred. "Please continue" I just sat there with a smile on my face.

She continued "Please don't interrupt me. But here it goes. You know the time the computer gave problems and you were away on business."

I just nodded. She called me and all I could do was to contact Nerds on Call to fix the computer.

"Well his name is Marius, a real young hunk. I just had my sundress on, no bra when I opened the door. I looked up into those large, blue eyes and I was lost. My breath caught in my throat and I was unable to speak. He introduced himself and told me he came to fix the computer. He had a deep, rolling voice that echoed around me. I think he sensed my uneasiness. He apologized that he was to call me before he arrived, his cell died. He looked me up and down. I could feel his eyes on me slowly removing my clothes.. I should have been shocked but I secretly loved it. I just stood there, the only word that I could get out was a Hi."

She took another deep breath. "I just turned and walked with my wobbly legs to the office and showed him the computer. He sat down and switched it on. I left and almost ran to the kitchen. I poured me a glass of wine, gulp it down, you know to calm down. When I calmed down I went back to the office. I sat in the recliner. I asked him what was wrong. He said that he needs to get a new component, some card has blown. He asked if he can use my phone to call his office. As he made the call I was standing next to him. Close I needed to feel him touch me. I didn't know what came over me.

"Will you get us some wine please" She asked me.

I could see she needed some. I opened a fresh bottle and poured us some. I started rubbing her shoulders and told her to relax.

She continued. "My heart was pounding and my pussy tingling! I was not listening to his call. He ended the call and informed me he'll get the component the next day. He gave me the phone back. Our hands touched. It was like electricity flowed through me, from my and ended in my cunny. I just stood there next to him while he assembled the computer. When done he stood up. I accompanied him to the door. We said our goodbyes and off he went".

She filled her glass and took another huge swig.

"That was not too bad" I smiled.

She continued "I'm not done yet. I hadn't masturbated much since we'd married. But I went upstairs to out bedroom and start playing with my cunny. In my mind I wrestled naked with Marius. I imagined or he'd be doing things with his fingers, lips and tongue between my legs and to have his cock up me. I came hard very hard. I couldn't go on like that. I felt dirty and ashamed. I decided that I'll compose myself the next day, and not let his presence do that to me again".

Andrea stopped and got up to go to the toilet. When she got back she asked me if I'm ok. I just nodded and filled our glasses.

"Well the next day I washed my hair and let it lose, and put on a bit of makeup. I dressed in the short sundress that I normally wear over my swimming costume. It was the sexiest dress in the closet at that time. I had not sexy bras, so I left the bra and put on the smallest cotton panties in my drawer. I realized that I prepared myself for him. I wanted to change into my more conservative clothes, but the doorbell rang, not giving me a chance to change."

She took another big swing of the wine. "I actually rushed downstairs to open the door. There he was, blue eyes piercing right trough me. I again sat in the recliner, intended to behave myself. We made small talk while he worked on the computer. No and then looked at me. I could feel his eyes on my legs and feel his willpower trying to ease my short dress up my thighs and force my knees apart. Making it look accidental I would cross and uncross my legs so my dress rose up my thighs. I was feeling really randy I'd spread my legs so he could see up my dress. He could only catch a glimpse of my white panties."

"He called me closer to show me what he did. Again I stood close to him. He just rambled on. I had to touch him. I suspended myself on his shoulder while I bended over to have a closer look on the screen. It was more than a caress. He dropped his left arm which ended touching my calf. He started stroking it moving his hand slowly up my leg, stopped at the hem of my dress. I almost passed out, but I fought to keep upright. I very soft moan left my lips. He caught on and moved his up till in touched my cunny. I wanted to give him more space between my legs. The bottom drawer of the desk was slightly open. I put my foot on top of it, he started to stroke my cunny through my pantie. It was soaked, my moved it aside and stroke my pussy more furiously. I came, juices gushed out of my pussy."

I stroked her leg her leg, tried to simulate what he did to her. She opened her legs, no panty, looks like going commando was her new habit. I loved it. She started to stroke my cock through my shorts. I lifted my bum and removed it. She grabbed my cock, and slowly pumping it while she continued.

"He turned and started to massage my inner leg with my juices with his other hand. That felt amazing. He had a finger inside my cunt, finger me with slow strokes, increasing the pace. My hips moved to match his pace. He took his finger out. I was disappointed and told him to continue. He put two fingers in and the three. I exploded again. He stood up, picked me up and started to go upstairs. For a while I came to my senses. I stopped him. I told him not to go to our bedroom, not in our bed."

"He stopped put me down and kissed me open mouth. I responded. That was kind of a persuasion to lead him to the guest bedroom. He kissed me again. I stopped him, I realized I was starting to go too far. Then you called. I answered. I was a bit unsteady. He stood behind my holding me steady with one hand. He got my dress up and rubbed rubbed my bum with the other hand."

"When you rang up I turned to tell Marius he have to go, but his mouth was pressed against mine, even though I knew I shouldn't be doing it, I opened my mouth and we kissed again. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and pulled me closer as he began to rub my ass again. It felt so good. But, I knew I had to stop him. I broke away from his kiss and reminded him I was a married woman."

"He whispered his apology in my ear and told me he was having trouble controlling himself because I looked so hot standing there swaying. He said you was a very lucky man to have a woman who looked like me and that he was sorry that I didn't want him, but he also understood."

"I told him that it wasn't that I didn't want to, but I was married and couldn't get carried away. I don't know why but, I had to kiss him again. I opened my mouth to feel his tongue once more before he left. You were away more than a week I was just getting ready to break away again when he began to gently stroke my breast through the thin material of my dress. My Achilles heel. It felt so good it made my knees weaker. I wasn't too worried because I knew I could just stop him anytime I wanted too, he wasn't being forceful at all. I convinced myself that it was just a little harmless flirting, just a little harmless thrill."

"It felt so good I had to let him continue. He pulled the top of my dress down a little exposing my nipples further as we kissed. He began to gently roll them between his fingertips as I rubbed his muscular chest, this young man was gorgeous. When he slipped my dress straps from my shoulders and started to lick and suck on my breasts. I started to pull away so he increased his sucking to a point it felt to good and I didn't want it to stop. I just couldn't believe what I was doing, and my mind was racing so fast. My knees buckled under me and I had to sit down on the edge of the bed. Just a little longer I told myself"

"For some reason it was such an exciting thrill to be this naughty with someone other than you. We laid back on the bed and I could feel his hands begin to caress the silkiness of my inner thighs. When I didn't resist his hand pulled the hem of my dress up and I could feel him softly begin massaging my pussy through the material of my panties. "

"Direct contact, this is what I needed. I moaned. His hands pushed my legs farther apart and he gently cupped the soft moistness of my cunt through my panties. I thought I would wet myself right there. It felt so good."

"I figured that I would let him do this for a few minutes more and then I would have to make him stop. Marius pulled the crotch of my panties aside and his hand was now inside with one of his fingers moving into the tight opening of my cunt. As my pussy got hotter he just continued to insert more fingers. Finally I moaned, "Marius, we have to stop, please -- I'm getting so hot, we shouldn't be doing this! He responded by moving his mouth down my stomach and he began to suck on the material of my panties over my clit."

"My God! He was going to eat my pussy. When he began to pull off my panties I finally stopped him and told him we were getting carried away and I couldn't let that happen. He said he understood and again promised he wouldn't do anything I didn't want him to do, and would stop when I said so. With that assurance I lifted my hips to let him pull my panties the rest of the way off. I just had to feel this sensation of his mouth on my opening. I was so very horny. I laid back and he began by slowly kissing the area around my labia before he began to lick my very wet cunt lips and clit. While he did this he continued to pinch my nipples and move his fingers inside of me."

"I was in ecstasy. He knew just what to do with a woman, and before long I began to feel my orgasm build within me. I looked forward to the release that had been building. I was really looking forward to it, and told myself I would stop afterwards. I needed it too bad. I was getting so hot, I was moaning very loudly and didn't even notice him removed his pants and moved up between my legs."

"When I felt his lips touch mine I opened my eyes to see Marius above me, and looked down, he guided his cock in between my quivering cunt lips. I trembled as he began to push the fat knob of the head into me. I screamed for him to stop. His next response surprised me. He promised to pull out, he had to feel the inside of me. He continued to piton a few more inches into my cunt"

"I was horrified, He wasn't going to stop. He was going to fuck me. I protested again. I tried to squeeze my legs together, but I was too close, I was starting to cum already as he sank in further, stretching my cunt lips apart. My body then betrayed me as my hips began to push and move against him with my building orgasm. I couldn't help it, I couldn't even speak. I could only moan and push back as he began to fuck me towards climax."

"He thrust in and out of me, sinking deeper into my pussy with every push until finally his entire shaft was into the hilt, filling me completely. His pubic bone ground flat against mine. I started to mouth a protest again, when I felt his huge shaft push even deeper. That did it. I exploded, I thought I was going to pass out as wave upon wave of pleasure went through my body."

"When I finally recovered I realized my pussy was hot and his cock was sliding smoothly in and out of my wet cunt. All thoughts of my adultery were gone. I was moaning as he slammed himself into me, I bucked against him with the pure pleasure his cock was giving me. It was fantastic having a forbidden cock inside me, and I felt my second climax building up in my stomach very quickly. I was going to come again! He's thrusting then got stronger and I realized he was about to come too. I was somewhat disappointed because I knew he would have to pull out before I came again. I was so close."

"Then I felt it. His whole body lurched against mine and I felt the head of his stiff penis smash against my cervix. He groaned loudly and shot spurt after spurt of his semen deep within me. He wasn't pulling out! He was coming inside of me! I was filled with both the feelings of ecstasy and absolute terror. I tried to push him off me, but it was too late. His hands were holding down mine and he was pushing into me with all the strength and intensity of his orgasm."

"What really surprised me -- it felt so incredible! I could feel his hot jets of sperm literally shooting into me. It fired with enough force and quantity that I could literally feel each forbidden jet hit my cervix. "You said you...would pull out!" I gasped,

"As I came again I pushed my hips involuntarily against his. The most intense orgasm I've ever had hit me as he continued to thrust into me, and all I could do was to grab his ass and pull him into me further. My entire conscience was focused on this pleasure between my legs now, and I screamed with the greatest sexual joy of my life. Wave upon wave of ecstasy went through my body as I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me deeper."

"It was wonderful, I could feel his seed pouring out of me and down the crack of my ass as he kept spurting and humping me. I couldn't believe there was so much of it. As the waves sexual pleasure subsided, I could feel the hot warmth of his load spreading out into the depths of my body. I just laid there for a moment in a dreamlike state marveling at the feeling of what was happening inside of me."

"When reality began to return, the fear of what he had done returned too. I looked down between my spread legs to see the shiny coating of his sperm as it clung to the shaft of his cock still partially inside of me."

"I began to cry. Marius looked deeply into my eyes as he continued to slowly pump his still hard tool in and out of me. As he did that I could feel more of his come oozing out of my swollen pussy. I whimpered. As I thought about how crazy all of this was, I realized my legs were still wrapped around him and he was still gently thrusting his cock in and out of me as he held me down. It really was a soothing feeling."

"I looked up at him and realized my body was starting to respond again. He kissed me again very gently and began softly licking my nipples."

"I knew I had to stop him this time. I couldn't be so stupid to let him do it to me again me again. I let Marius fuck me once and now he was starting to do it again. But as he continued I realized I couldn't stop him. I was still very turned on by what he had done. It felt too good. I didn't want it to stop."

"My hips again began to meet each of his thrusts. He released my hands and we began what turned out to be a very slow, even good fuck. We continued for a long time as I blocked out all thought of everything except how wonderful his cock felt thrusting in and out of my wet cunt. I had no idea sex with a man other than you could feel so good."

"As we fucked I had several smaller orgasms that seemed to just run together. I lifted my head up and began to suck his nipples. After a while Steve panted, he asked me if he should pull out. My response still surprises me to this day. As another orgasm built inside me I begged him to come in my pussy. He smiled, kissed me, and picked up his rhythm. Before long he stiffened, and again I felt him shoot an incredible load of his sperm into me as I pushed my cunt up to meet each one of his thrusts. I could feel each jet hitting my cervix again, which triggered another deep orgasm. When it hit me, I screamed and clawed at his back. It felt as if the whole world was whirling round; it was so wonderful. Even my nipples burned. It felt so wonderfully taboo to think I was letting another man fuck me and came in me. I had completely submitted to him in every way. I knew that this adultery is what excited me and made my orgasm so intense."

"When he finally rolled off of me and pulled his cock from my red and swollen pussy I slowly sat up on my elbows and looked down at how totally fucked I looked. My dress was bunched up around my waste and my soaked panties were hanging on one ankle. My pussy was swollen and red and my pubic hair was matted and soaked with his cum. My breasts were red and covered with marks from his intense sucking. But what was really amazing was the river of come that was oozing from my stretched opening and pooling on the bed beneath me. I grabbed a pillow and put it under my bottom to help elevate my womb. I wanted to keep it's warmth inside me a little longer. Marius laughed at my antics, I think he liked it that I was trying to keep his come inside me for as long as possible. After a while I staggered to my feet and his come just ran down the insides of my thighs as I walked to the bathroom to clean up. I had never seen anything like it before."

"I slipped my dress on and pulled up what was left of my panties. After he left I wondered if I would ever do something like this again. I felt so guilty, but I also felt intensely naughty. Later I started fingering myself it made me so excited to think about what happened. I could still feel his cum inside me."

"Later I asked myself, how I could have let such a thing happen, I hope you can forgive me. I carried the guilt for long enough now. I felt it would be ok if I share it with you, now that you are comfortable that Paul fucked me. I hope you can forgive me."

I just pulled her closer, kissed her. I pushed her back, open her legs and fuck her. I didn't care about her sore pussy. I came, flooding her cunt.

"I forgive you, I'm ok with that. That was amazing." I assured her.

"Thank you" She smiled.

To be continued