Andrea's Adventures: Poker Face

Story Info
Andrea plays poker with Jeff for free rent.
2.7k words
4.32
14.7k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha! Two pairs, Jacks and sevens!"

Damn, Andrea thought, a lucky break for Jeff. He was a terrible poker player, but even the worst players got lucky sometimes. She thought about what she was going to do with her extra cash when she won. When he had suggested a month of free rent for every hand she won, Andrea was ready for him to suggest "strip poker" or some other sneaky way of getting into her pants.

Jeff was always trying to get into her pants. Checking her out while she was doing yoga in the mornings. His eyes would be glued to her ass whenever she was in yoga pants. And yeah, she had maybe led him on that night they went dancing together. She had been so horny grinding on him, and when they hooked up afterward, she had cum so many times and fell asleep in his arms. As he whispered sweet nothings and she drifted off to sleep, Andrea thought that Jeff might have fallen in love with her.

But to Andrea, Jeff was just her sexy guy-friend slash landlord. And instead of strip poker, he had suggested dares. Andrea had rolled her eyes at that, but Jeff had told her that she could veto any dares he gave her, and he would dare her before he even dealt their cards out, so she could stop the game any time. But the real kicker was his insistence that any hands she won were a month of free rent. They shook on it, Jeff dared her to let him pick an outfit from her closet that she would change into for the rest of the game. Andrea had told him that any outfit had to include pants, a top, a bra and underwear, but otherwise he had a deal. Then he dealt the cards.

"I know just what you should wear!"

Following Jeff back to her room, Andrea just shook her head. Jeff had no poker face at all, he was practically giddy as he practically ran to her dresser.

"What do we have here?"

Andrea blushed a bit as Jeff held up a skimpy black thong from her underwear drawer.

"Just pick the damn outfit and let's get back to the game."

Trying to push through the embarrassment as Jeff handed her the thong and a matching lace bra, Andrea thought about the money. Even a single months rent would make up for the embarrassment she was feeling right now. Jeff handed her a tight crop top that she sometimes exercised in and a pair of black yoga pants.

"There you go, get changed and I'll see you back at the kitchen table for the next hand!"

Andrea changed quickly and checked herself out in the mirror. Jeff had made a big mistake with his first dare. She adjusted her top to show a bit more cleavage and admired the way the pants showed off her ass. She would be able to distract Jeff while they were playing for sure.

"Whoa! Andrea! You look so beautiful!"

Jeff was always so complimentary, it was pretty flattering, even if it did remind her of Jeff being obsessed with her. She did a little twirl for him, to get him thinking about her body instead of her cards.

"Um, would you mind grabbing that card? It must have, um, fallen when we got up to go back to your room..."

Andrea turned and saw the card sitting on the floor. Jeff had probably dropped it on purpose so she would have to bend over and pick it up, and all to check out her ass. She didn't mind, it just confirmed what she already knew. Jeff had no poker face; he was utterly transparent in every move he was making so far. And secondly, he was definitely distracted by her body. She peeked over her shoulder and saw him touching himself, openly drooling as he mumbled something.

"Yeah, that's it you sexy whore."

Blinking, Andrea forgot what she was doing right then. She searched her mind but came up with a big, blank, nothing.

"Quit teasing me and pick up the card already, I've got a fun dare that you won't say no to!"

Andrea remembered then. She was picking up the card so they could continue their poker game. She had been teasing Jeff with her body to distract him. Free rent, she could always say no to his dares.

She handed the card and Jeff grinned.

"Thanks, okay, my next dare is fun; I dare you to dance and grind with me to a song I choose if you lose this hand."

Andrea had to keep a straight face. Jeff was obsessed with her all right, and with the night they had hooked up. Her sexy outfit and teasing had got him all worked up, and how he wanted her to grind up against his huge cock.

"Deal"

She smiled internally when he shuffled and started dealing the cards, her face a placid mask. Jeff picked up his hand and his face fell, he was so easy to read, it wasn't even a fair game! She looked down at her cards.

Oh.

Andrea realized she couldn't remember anything about poker hands. Staring blankly at her cards, she thought through everything she knew about cards and poker. Queen of hearts, Queen of diamonds, three different fives... fuck! She had no idea if that was good or not. Her mind was frantically searching for any clue of what she should do when she realized Jeff had been asking her something.

"How many cards do you want to draw?"

How did Andrea know nothing about poker? She had just kicked Jeff's ass yesterday, betting some beers as they watched movies and chatted about work. Damn, she was just sitting there staring blankly while Jeff looked at her expectantly.

"Now you're just playing mind games Andrea, do you want to draw or not?"

Jeff seemed glad for some reason, he had bad cards, she had seen that on his face. Maybe he saw some of her confusion. She shook her head to clear it.

"No, fine, I'll draw two cards."

Shit. Andrea had no idea what she had just said no to, other than it had something to do with the game. Why couldn't she remember anything about poker?

Searching back through her memories to figure it out, Andrea remembered that morning. She woke up, in no hurry because it was Saturday, ate a bowl of cereal, did her workout, noticed Jeff checking her out while she did yoga, and then he had come up and asked her if she wanted a rematch from yesterday.

She thought about the first hand, she had corrected him when he said she had "Queen high" whatever that meant. She could remember the cards she had that first hand; the cards Jeff had that first hand. She just had no idea what they meant now.

She looked back to Jeff when he gasped.

"Whoa! Beat that!"

Laying down his cards she saw an Ace, King, two 3s and a 2, a rainbow of black and red that made no impact on Andrea. She still couldn't remember how to play this damn game. Andrea laid down her cards in front of Jeff.

"Wow! I got lucky that time- looks like we're dancing!"

Andrea sighed. Jeff had gotten lucky twice now, but his luck couldn't last forever. She would have to distract him more and hope something jogged her memory.

Jeff had moved around the table and extended his hand to help her out of the chair. Andrea slapped his hand away and stood up on her own. He made a gesture as if to say, "after you" and Andrea made her way to the living room they shared. He turned the speakers on and Andrea heard his favorite rap song start to play.

As she started bouncing and moving to the beat, she leaned into Jeff a little. She was thinking about the game still, trying to remember, remember...

As she felt Jeff's dick rub against her ass, she felt a very different memory take hold. The night they hooked up she had felt Jeff's dick rub against her ass while they danced to this same song. She had moaned that night and bent over to make it feel even better. Her memories jumped from grinding, to making out, to the sex. Oh, the sex had been great. She had cum over and over that night. Why did she not hook up with Jeff more? He was an amazing fuck and pretty cool to hang with. His erection felt so good on her ass right now while she ground down onto it. Then suddenly the sensation was gone.

"Andrea, are you ready to play the next hand?"

Andrea turned bright red when she realized the song had been off for a while. She had just been rubbing her ass on Jeff's cock while he held her hips. She shook her head and practically ran back to the table to cover her embarrassment. Jeff took his time walking up behind her with a stupid grin on his face. Andrea jumped when he put his hands on her shoulders.

"Do you want to keep playing, or just grind on my cock like a whore?"

Andrea blinked again and looked across the table at Jeff. He had just asked her something, but she didn't know what. She had just been thinking about grinding on Jeff's cock, and not just for one song. She would grind and hump him until he was so turned on that he had to rip her clothes off and fuck her like he did that night they hooked up.

Damn, focus Andrea, she thought. Free rent. Staying at Jeff's place for free would be awesome. Maybe she could seduce him into a few free months by grinding with him if she didn't win enough poker hands. And the poker was not going good. She still couldn't remember how to play.

"If I win, you'll give me a lap dance to my favorite song."

"Deal!"

Andrea blushed again at Jeff's look of shock. She had sounded so eager agreeing to please his cock with her body. She couldn't remember the rules, she couldn't remember why she shouldn't want to grind herself against Jeff's cock while she got wetter and wetter and...

"Andrea? What have you got for cards?"

Jeff was smiling from ear to ear. He must have goods cards or something. Andrea looked at her cards. She had no idea what they meant. She showed them to Jeff, hoping she could win a hand and get some free rent.

"That's a good hand, but mine is better."

Andrea was disappointed for a second, but then Jeff explained.

"See your cards are counting down, getting weaker and weaker. Mine are getting stronger and stronger. Countdown with me while I explain it to you: ten..."

Andrea saw the 10 on one of her cards...

"...nine, growing less able to resist with each number..."

Andrea looked at the 9 and felt her mind opening up more...

"...eight, it feels so good to count down..."

Andrea felt her nipples grow stiffer as she looked at the 8...

"...seven, all that arousal pooling lower in your body as the numbers go lower..."

Andrea felt her pussy grow wet as she focused on the 7 and Jeff's voice...

"...six, five, four, three, two, one, DOWN."

Andrea felt so good. Her mind was swamped with pleasure while her pussy flooded with arousal too. Jeff took her hand and helped her stand up from the table. Andrea shivered in anticipation while Jeff sat down on the couch. Her eyes were locked on the bulge in Jeff's sweatpants when he pressed play on the stereo remote.

Andrea started swaying and moving to the music. Bending over to show off her ass, she had a brilliant idea to turn Jeff on even more. Grabbing the waistband of her yoga pants, she slowly pulled them down to expose her ass in the thong Jeff had picked out for her. Backing up, she sat down on his cock, grinding her ass and pussy on Jeff's erection while she panted and moaned.

"You're such a good little whore."

Andrea looked up into Jeff's eyes. The song had definitely stopped playing some time ago. The sun had started to set through the window. How long had she been dry humping Jeff over his sweatpants? However long it had been, her pussy was absolutely soaked.

"Do you wanna play another hand whore?"

Andrea looked up as her pussy clenched, she was sitting at the kitchen table, still dry humping Jeff as she looked at her cards.

"Looks like I win again!"

Andrea sighed, looks like she would have to sleep with Jeff to get free rent. That idea was sounding better with every twitch of Jeff's dick beneath her. But right now, she had to do her dare. Andrea stripped her top and bra off and pulled Jeff's hands onto her tits. While she ground faster, Jeff tweaked her nipples.

"You forgot to take my pants off whore."

Andrea's mind barely came up to scratch the surface of what was happening. She was playing a game with her Master while he fucked her. If she won, she got a fun prize, and she couldn't remember what happened when she lost. She just knew it felt good no matter what.

It felt good to forget the rules of the game. It felt good to obey her Master. It felt good to be a pet. It felt good to bounce on Master's cock and cum when he told her to. Pet moaned as her pussy spasmed.

"Good pet, that's my good little whore."

Pet woke up and tried to remember what had happened. She had danced with Master. She had ground her pussy on Master's cock while Master played with her tits. Master had told her that she lost the game. Master had fucked her... Master had fucked her! She must have been so good to deserve that reward.

Pet jumped out of Master's bed and skipped out to the living room. Master was sitting on the couch, eating his breakfast. His cock growing hard while he watched pet's breasts bounce and sway as she approached him.

"How do you feel Andrea?"

Pet felt a moment of vertigo, who was Master talking to? Then she remembered, Master had explained it all to her. Andrea was Master's pet. Pet was Andrea, Andrea was pet.

"Pet feels sooooo good Master."

"Good, let's go through your daily routine."

Pet dropped to the ground and started doing her yoga stretches. Master's cock reacted to the sight of her naked body. And pet's pussy reacted to the sight of Master's cock throbbing in his sweatpants. The next thing pet remembered was sitting down on Master's lap, his cock slipping inside her as he dealt the cards.

"Remember pet, if you win, you get to obey me more, and if you lose you get to cum."

Of course, pet remembered the rules, she wasn't stupid. She was so happy ever since Master had stopped charging her rent. It wouldn't make much sense to pay rent since pet had moved into Master's room. Pet thought about how good Master fucked her every night. Pet realized she was cumming.

"Looks like you lost, pet."

Master sounded so pleased. He couldn't ever hide how he was feeling from pet, he didn't have a good poker face.

"Don't worry, I'll let you win sometimes too whore."

Pet woke up on her knees under the kitchen table with Master's perfect cock in her mouth. She was perfectly obedient and would always cum for Master. Non-stop orgasms and brainwashing made her life complete. Master's huge cock was her main source of pleasure. Pet was almost perfect.

"Whoops, can you get that pet?"

A card dropped down next to pet on the floor.

"Tell me if you win or lose my good pet..."

Pet looked down at the card. A joker, wild, she could choose whether she came for Master or obeyed. Pet was perfect. Pet chose to cum and obey.

"Good pet"

Master came down her throat as her pussy spasmed and her mind sank back down into an obedient trance. Master was so bad at poker. Pet could choose whether to win or lose. And it felt so good to do both.