Andrea's Adventures: The First Time

Story Info
Andrea finally meets Jeff in person.
1.2k words
4.33
9.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea was bouncing up and down on the seat of her car as she waited at the stop sign. She was so excited for the party at Jeff's house! She had been talking to him online for almost a year, but this would be the first time she would meet him in person. As she pulled up outside, she saw that it was just a small gathering of close friends, grilling out and having some drinks.

Andrea parked and quickly checked her hair in the mirror. She wanted to look good for Jeff. She scanned the partygoers and her eyes locked onto the guy flipping burgers at the grill. In a split second, she was out of the car and zipping across the yard.

Jeff had just glanced up at everyone's surprised greetings when he saw Andrea was already in midair leaping towards him. He dropped the plate and caught her midair, but unfortunately the burgers hit the ground.

"Oh, come on man! We're getting out of here and getting some real food!"

The guys got in their cars and all left, but Jeff and Andrea barely even noticed. They were staring into each other's eyes, Andrea's legs wrapped around Jeff's waist as his hands cupped and supported her ass.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you in person!"

Andrea giggled in unabashed joy. They were finally together in person! And now they were already alone together.

"Oh, sorry about the burgers."

Andrea blushed as Jeff set her down.

"Don't worry about it. The guys had to leave soon anyway. I'm afraid the party will just be the two of us tonight."

Andrea had to admit that she wasn't particularly sorry that the guys had left. Come to think of it, Jeff didn't look particularly sorry either. Instead of a party, this was starting to sound more like a date.

Jeff pulled up a chair for her around the table in the yard.

"I already had some brats cooked up, you want a beer too?"

"Sure, sounds great!"

Andrea was starving from her long drive. Even with a stop in Utah overnight it was a hell of a trip, over a day behind the wheel. And it didn't help that she had used up a bunch of energy being excited to meet Jeff.

Jeff came back with two bottles of a local beer that Andrea hadn't heard of, and a big brat for her.

"Here you go! Eat up and enjoy!"

Andrea just stared at the sausage with her mouth hanging open. Jeff had teased her with the idea of her eating and tasting his cock so many times during their chats, now anything vaguely penis-shaped had this effect on her when Jeff was around.

"What's wrong? Does it not look good?"

Andrea barely registered the question. She wasn't focused on anything except the thought that was repeating over and over in her mind. Cock. Cock cock cock cock cock. Cock cock cock. Cock. Andrea wanted cock. She wanted Jeff's cock. In her mouth. Right now.

Jeff was smiling at her and gently placed his hand on her knee. When she didn't respond, he shook her leg and looked more concerned.

"Andrea? Are you okay?"

Andrea didn't say anything. She grabbed Jeff's hand and tried to pull him towards the house. Jeff stood up but stopped as Andrea tugged on his arm.

"Andrea? What do you want?"

"I want Masters huge cock."

With that Jeff pulled Andrea up into his arms and carried her into the house. He made a beeline past what Andrea assumed were the unimportant rooms and went straight to the bedroom. Tossing her down on the bed, Andrea began to strip her tight jeans off. Jeff had already thrown his shirt on the floor and was unbuttoning his fly. Andrea's eyes were locked onto the bulge in Jeff's boxers as she crawled across the bed toward him.

"please fuck your pet, Master. Please, please, please, pet needs Masters huge cock is her main source of pleasure..."

Babbling and slipping into a hypnotic trance for Jeff, no, for Master. Andrea's mind and anxiety slowly turned off, and her body turned on. Master slowly slid his boxers to the floor and pet's eyes were locked on the tip of his erection, bobbing as she crawled closer and closer.

"Good pet."

Pet almost came just from that, but she remembered that Master owned her orgasms. She got to the edge of the bed and rolled onto her back, her head just off the edge. Her pussy and tits exposed to her Master's hungry gaze, and her mouth dropped open, inviting Master to use her throat for his own enjoyment.

"Good pet, such a beautiful pet."

Pet arched her back and struggled to contain her joy as the tip of Master's dick brushed her lips. Every fiber of her being was screaming for him to hurry up and fuck her mouth already, but she could only lie there while Master slowly rubbed in and out across her tongue. Each thrust sending her deeper into trance as she felt her Master's pussy clenching with every beat of her hammering heart.

"... and each thrust will send you deeper..."

Master was hypnotizing her as he sped up his thrusting into her mouth. That thought disappeared as she felt it drip out of her mind through her pussy that was begging to cum with every second, every inch of cock.

"... with every word Master says to you..."

Pet became more turned on and obedient with every word Master said to her. She started sucking and licking while her pussy clenched in time with Master's thrusts. She felt Master's balls brush her face and moaned, vibrating his dick deep within her throat. Feeling her Master's perfect cock start to spasm and pulse, her moaning rose to a fevered whine.

"...You are my pet and I own your orgasms"

Pet's mind exploded with ecstasy and the pure bliss of pleasure as her trigger phrase registered. She was so deep in her orgasmic trance she barely felt Master's cum splash the back of her throat, but she was glad she did. The first drop made her orgasm peak again, wave after wave, slamming into her brain. Just like Master's cum, slamming into the back of her throat.

"Good pet, you're such a good..."

Pet's mind fuzzed out, full of static and pleasure and Master's words. She was forgetting everything except what Master told her, creating new memories to fit the narrative he was painting in her mind. She lived with Master, pet didn't need her own room because she slept in Master's bed and pleased his cock all night. Pleasing Master's huge cock was pet's main source of pleasure. She didn't ever want to go back to her old life. She only remembered how good it felt to obey Master. Only remembered his perfect cock cumming inside her as her pussy clenched over and over and over.

Pet was bouncing up and down on Master's huge cock as he played with her breasts. She was so excited for him to cum in her pussy again! She had been living with him for almost a year, or at least, that's what she thought. Pet couldn't really remember anything but the pleasure of serving Master and being fucked. Master laid back on his couch and enjoyed the sensation. He was glad he had decided to brainwash Andrea; and making her move in was a brilliant idea. It made the brainwashing so much easier, and the sex was a nice perk too. As her pussy gripped his cock again, he watched the unabashed joy on her face. She was such a good pet.

"Good pet."

Pet came. She was such a good pet..