Andrew and the Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my ass Andy, fuck it deep. Fill my naughty ass with all your hot cum. Oh fuck, there it is! I can feel it Andy. Oh fuck Andy you have been right next door with your wonderful big cock and I never knew. Fuck me baby, fuck my ass so good I won't be able to sit for a week. Oh fuck Betty, I'm cumming, oh sister, I'm cumming!"

A fountain of hot cum pulsed out of Julie's pussy wetting her sister's hand. Betty leaned over and sucked hard on her sister's nipples. She must have bit them because Julie hissed and sprayed again. Betty moved up and kissed her sister deeply for some time.

"Does Andy's cock feel so good in your ass sister? I've wanted to have sex but didn't want to give up my cherry. Now I know the boys can slip their hard cocks up into my lubed ass and make me cum like that," Betty wondered a little loudly.

"Oh god dammit no boy is gonna fuck your ass Betty," Mrs. Johns yelled. Julie get your slut ass off the kitchen counter before your father gets home!" she yelled some more.

I pulled out of Julie's ass then pulled Mrs. Johns by her hair spinning her to her knees under her daughter's ass. "You know you want to be the slut that cleans her daughter's ass of my thick cum so get to it," I yelled as I pulled her hair hard. Mrs. Johns' mouth opened to yell and a thick glob of my cum fell onto her tongue. She screamed and another glob fell into her mouth.

I pulled her hair backwards and like chicks in a nest her mouth opened wide and more hot cum dripped onto her tongue. Mrs. Johns closed her mouth to swallow and another glob dropped onto her red lipstick lips. Betty dropped to her knees and kissed her mother tasting my cum. Betty pushed her mother to the floor and put her lips directly on her sister's leaking ass.

"Oh Julie I'm getting Andy's cum from your ass. I love cum from the boys I suck in their cars. I get a lot of dates because I suck the cum out of their hard cocks as they are parked. Oh damn I love the taste of hot cum sliding across my tongue and dripping into my belly. Now I can give them my ass. Oh fuck who will be first to push their hard cock deep up my ass and shoot their load of hot cum?" Betty spoke too loudly letting her mother know what a slut she was for cum.

I wondered if Betty would have my long hard cock deep up her ass soon; perhaps first stretched out across the back seat of her mother's car. I grabbed my stuff and walked naked across the lawn and came into the kitchen. Jenny was sitting at the table having a cup of coffee. She asked me why I was naked. I told her I was sweaty from mowing Mrs. Johns' lawn and I was gonna take a shower. She looked at my crotch and asked why my cock was so wet.

Tenderness With My Household Females:

"Princess, Mrs. Johns had to pay me somehow. Her daughter Julie took care of that with her nice pussy and tight ass. You know Julie from school, right? I gotta take a shower. I got somewhere important to go." I leaned in and went to kiss her on her forehead and she lifted and took my kiss on her lips. She held the back of my neck and kissed me until she had her fill.

I saw tears on her cheeks and I wiped them off with my emerald ring finger. It shocked me when I felt great love and not sexual desire. I touched Jenny's cheek again and she turned and kissed my palm. I left it at that and went upstairs.

I walked past Mom's door and she asked where I had been and what my plans were. I told her I had cut Mrs. Johns' lawn then said I was gonna shower then take the bus to get my new ring resized at the antique store. She asked me for a kiss and I gave her a soft one and again shockingly felt great love and not sexual desire. "What the fuck is up with this ring?" I asked myself a little angry.

I dropped my clothes, turned on the shower and entered when the water was warm. With water running down my face I heard the shower door open. It was Jenny, of course naked. "Jenny?" I asked.

"Don't chase me away Andy. I promise I'll behave. I won't do anything sexual. I just want to be beside my brother and maybe you'll let me wash you. That's all

Andy I promise," she said with a quivering in her voice.

I didn't answer right away and I saw her lips tremble. I handed her the soapy sponge and her eyes sparkled and she turned me from her. I got a good wash down removing my sweat and residual sexual fluids including a safe wash of my package. I took the sponge from her and gave her a safe wash down also but enjoyed the touch of her flesh on my hands. We rinsed with the hand sprayer and she laughed so hard she snorted when I sprayed her tits.

She dried me first then let me dry her even in her private places. I carried her to my bed and let her sit and watch me get dressed even as she let the towel drop exposing her smaller tits. She said I was dressed nicely. We heard a squeak from the floor in the hall and Misty stood in the doorway. She smiled brightly and threw us a kiss and went onto her room.

Jenny asked if she could nap in my bed and smell my scent as she dozed off. I said, "Only if I could kiss your ass before I left." She laughed loudly then rolled over and moved the towel. I kissed each cheek then gave her ass a slap. "Andy!" she cried out then laughed into my pillow. She watched me walk out then cuddled around my pillow.

When I went out into the hall Misty grabbed me into a big hug and kissed me deeply. She kissed me several times and there were tears on her cheeks. I wiped them off with my emerald ring finger but was not shocked this time when I felt great love.

"You are a great brother Andrew James. Jenny has been heartsick thinking she had done something wrong to have you so cold to her as she thought. Seeing her with you, naked of course you dog, has cured her heartache. We shall love you until the day we pass from upon this Earth, Andrew James. Now go do your plans and text me if anything comes up."

Misty tip toed up and kissed me deeply. She seemed to be also using my middle name now for emphasis. I grabbed her ass and she bit my lip and laughed loudly. I turned towards my room and gave her ass a hard slap and she whispered my two part name.

New Feelings From the Ring:

I left the house and caught the bus into town and got off at the antique store stop. When I had first taken a seat on the downtown bus there was a very pregnant woman across from me with a fussy toddler. I smiled and asked if I could hold the child.

I told her my Mom was just now pregnant and I had better practice holding a baby. She smiled brightly as I was able to calm the little girl and got her laughing. The mom's eyes drifted away and her legs moved open. I reached forward and touched her bare knee.

"No Ma'am. Your gift was letting me hold your child. Go home and cuddle with your baby. It looks like your other babe will come any minute. Better get home soon," I laughed. At my stop I went to lean in and kiss her forehead. She raised her face and my lips met hers. She held my lips until the bus stopped.

"Thank you, young man. It's nice to know I am still desired even in the last stages of my pregnancy. For some reason I would have wanted you to have my panties but now these white ones are so large to fit around my huge belly you could sail a small boat. It would be too naughty to give you my address with hopes you would come visit me and take my pretty panties and nurse at my large milk filled breasts. Would it be that naughty?"

"Yes Ma'am that would be very naughty but I shall remember your beautiful face I think forever. I know I shall dream of lying beside you nursing on your milk filled breasts wondering why your husband would let such a thing happen. I'm glad this is my stop or I'd be tempted to follow you home. One last kiss, Princess?" I asked.

She grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me deeply and brought my ringed hand unto her left breast. I gripped it and gave it a squeeze. When I took my hand away there was a circular wet spot.

"Ooo the nurse said I might leak because I am still nursing my child. Wanna take a chance and see if I'm all filled up," she asked and laughed. The bus system called out my street. The back door opened and I had to swing down and leave.

Training from the Old Proprietor:

I walked in to the antique store and the tiny bell rang. I heard shuffling shoes and the old man appeared. "Well hello Andrew. How has your experience with the ring been? Do you find pleasurable things happening to you; perhaps with your beautiful mother and your twin sisters your mother told me about?"

"I want to give back the ring!" I yelled. "Uncontrollable things happen to me. Women give themselves to me in sexual ways that I have no power to prevent. Except for just recently today, a darkness of sexual desires surfaces from those women, even my Mother, my older sister and my neighbor's oldest daughter. I didn't like who I was as I fucked them. What power does the ring have over me? I want to give back the ring!"

"Andy calm down. I told you the ring has powers that only the wearer can discover and control. You took it willingly then you felt confident and powerful. The ring had meld with you. You cannot take it off until the ring no longer feels you wish to share with it. Then you shall find the ring loose on your finger and it no longer fills you with confidence."

"Why do the women do what they do with me? Why does a darkness surface within them demanding my sexual prowess? I lost control with my older sister. I felt terrible. What does it all mean sir?"

"Andrew the ring does not control you, it responds to the women. The darkness lies within the woman and the ring feeds on their darkness, their deep hidden desires. It is not evil but deeply held, hidden away desires come to the surface from the females that call to the ring. The ring feeds on the women's deeply emotional even sexual desires then it transfers that energy to you."

"The women are not evil and neither are you. You must learn how to control the deep desires when they surface. You can take your pleasure as the women release themselves willingly to deeply hidden desires that they have never let anyone see or feel. The ring opens a doorway so to speak and lets their desires out. With time you can control that doorway."

"Have you not felt what you thought was unexpected lightness and love?" Have you not felt the ability to close that door?" the old proprietor asked.

"Yes just today from my Mother and her kiss and from my sister that I thought I had wounded her heart. Then late this morning my sisters gave me tender kisses and it warmed my heart without any sexual feelings. Just now there was a pregnant woman on the bus who I felt wanted to give herself to me. I lovingly closed her down and took just her sweet kisses."

"What frightened me was I felt a darkness arise from breeding my Mother and from my older sister when my cock was deep in her ass. Both women gave me all of themselves without constraints and I felt I had harmed them almost channeling their inner slut. I didn't like that and that was why I wanted to return the ring. "

"So you see Andrew you can control how you react and how much deep desire you let surface from within each woman. You must learn from the ring that some women desire to be very naughty even disciplined and used willingly by you. Some women will let you have what they have held back from their lover or husband. Some will act the slut because that is what is hidden deep inside them. Some will let their love flow out to you even giving themselves to you knowing their partner is waiting at home."

"Andrew you shall never know the deep held sexual secrets hidden within each woman but the ring will let you experience them if you are willing. A female stranger on the bus, a neighbor, a teacher even a religious woman will meet you and the opportunity will arise and their deep desires will overtake them not you. You can decide to act or not and also how much deep desire you let surface. I'll warn you again do no evil or the ring will take its revenge."

"Now go out into the world letting the needs of various women find their way unto you. Your young long thick cock will dispense your pleasure into the orifice offered by the woman." He came around the counter, gave me a slap on the back and laughed and said he thinks I have already tasted wild fruit. I walked out of his shop and waited for my return bus.

The bus arrived and it was the same female driver from my first trip. I dropped my coins into the slot and listened to them spin and drop into their position in the box. The driver held my hand when she provided the receipt. She gripped my hand tightly silently begging me to take her; take her to somewhere she could release her deep hidden desires. She wanted to give herself to me even to feel just an ounce of pleasure to the life she felt was devoid of it.

Time and the bus stood still as her eyes watered as she stared up at me with such want. Softly I told her I just didn't see it happening today. "Our lives have crossed but our plans are so different today that your desires must be held in check. Another time, another place and your needs would be fulfilled but not this day," I offered.

Looking at her worn wedding ring I said with great empathy,"Besides, I see you have pledged yourself to another. Speak bravely to him of your needs and perhaps your desires can be met. Today I am not for you, Princess." I took her hand and kissed her palm then worked my way to the back of the bus.

I felt hands touch me, almost reverently, from other women on the bus that had heard the conversation and felt a deep emotional connection. The ring made me realize that there are so many women in need of feeling wanted and desired. The ring fed from each of those serendipitous touches and empowered me. I laughed lightly thinking that if the bus driver pulled her emergency brake and removed her clothes an orgy might occur. The mood was broken with loud honks and the bus pulled away from the curb.

The Raven Haired Wife:

"OMG it is you! I hoped I would meet you again. Look, see my sexy red panties! You won't see the ribbon going up my ass crack until you follow me home. I shall lift my skirt and let you see my almost naked ass not caring who else sees it."

"I have ridden the bus letting every adult male see my panties; regardless of age, young like you or old like a grandfather. I've watched their cocks get hard and crawl down their thigh as desire to fuck me overtook their thoughts. I went to work with soaked panties and rode home getting them wet again. Oh good Goddess what is your name young man....?" she tapered off with deep breaths.

It was the raven haired woman from before. She sat across from me again; her thighs spread wide showing me her red panties. Her female fragrance filled the space between us indicating her desires were already making her wet and taking her away to her fantasies. She wore no bra so her tits moved freely under her almost transparent blouse. Her yoke was U-shaped so her deep cleavage was on display. The darkness of her areolas looked at me almost like two different eyes.

Her breathing was almost ragged almost like her mind occupied elsewhere forgot how to regulate her breathing. Her mind was lost in the labyrinth of her deep hidden desires that she was letting escape to the surface. Her eyes were wide focused on mine indicating unwithheld permission. She leaned towards me closing the gap between us and whispered.

"As I begged before I greatly desire to bring you home and find out what else you'd let me do. My husband has left on a business trip and it would be just the two of us to let the wild wind sweep us away. I would do those things I spoke of before without constraints. Shall I tell of them again?"

"I would strip and kneel in my doorway and suck your cock until you came filling my mouth with your hot cum and I would not lose a drop. I'd let you pull on my big hard nipples twisting them until I moaned. I would spit your cum on my tits and then suck them clean. I'd get you hard quickly again and I'd let you push your big cock into my ass and shoot your second hot cum load deep into my darkness."

"I'd slowly turn and take your cock into my mouth and suck you clean. I'd listen to your cum drip from my open ass and splat on the tile floor. I'd submit to your discipline as your belt tasted the flesh of my ass. I'd do all those naughty things not once thinking of my husband but only of your long thick cock. What is your name destroyer of my will?"

"My name is Andrew, and what is yours?" Still whispering she said, "Marybeth."

"Well Marybeth, I hold no power to destroy your will. My being near you and with you allows your own hidden desires to boil to the surface hot like lava from a volcano. Your own deep desires boil under until the pressure builds to a point where you demand release. That is what occurred on this bus that time ago."

"You seeing me here today builds the pressure within your mind that demands your sexual fantasies and desires be released. You care not for the promises made to your husband but greatly desire your pleasures be gratified. I am a male with a long thick cock. Admit that you own your own hidden desires and my being a healthy horny male I will gladly fulfill your naughty desires and fuck you until you have fully lost your strength."

"Andrew I admit that I have fantasized about taking you to my home and requesting you satisfy my every naughty desire. Now I cannot think of anything else. I want to suck your big cock, make you cum, get you hard and beg for you to fill my ass with your long hard cock then your hot cum. My pussy is dripping my moisture anticipating you filling it hard and deep with your cock."

"I take no protection because my husband had the mumps and is sterile. When you shoot your cum against my womb you will leave me with child. I want that! I have greatly desired a child and I will use you to fulfill that. My bus stop is here. Will you please come home with me? I so desperately desire you."

I did not answer but the ring throbbed and my long thick cock grew down my thigh and firmed rock hard. Marybeth pulled the stop chord then stood at the back door. The bus stopped, the door opened, and Marybeth exited the bus with me behind her.

She did not look back to see if I trailed behind her yet kept to her promise to lift the back of her skirt and show off her near naked ass. Cars honked and men whistled and Marybeth held her skirt up at her waist showing off her twin hams and the tiny red back triangle of her thong. Marybeth walked for many minutes swaying her hips and wiggling her ass.

We got to a complex of apartments and I watched Marybeth's naked ass climb two flights of stairs then walk a corridor to her door and unlock it. I entered and stood by the door and waited for Marybeth to act out her first fantasy. It took her a few minutes after putting her purse and keys on an entrance table.

Marybeth took in a hissing breath then standing in front of me began to remove her clothes. The buttons on her blouse went first revealing her firm large naked breasts since she wore no bra. Her areolas were very dark the size of a cola can bottom. Two very dark, almost black, nipples pushed away from her breast flesh. They were the size of the tip of her thumb becoming harder with each of her labored breath.

She gripped below her full orbs and lifted them as if in offering to me. Her thumb and first finger pinched each big dark nipple then pulled them away from her areolas until she groaned. Marybeth squeezed each breast as she moaned then rubbed her palms across her hard large nipples. She kissed each nipple and bit her own flesh leaving behind an image of her teeth.

"Do you see how large and hard my nipples are for you Andrew? I want you to bite them and leave bruises all over my tits so my husband can see them when he returns. I want to watch his eyes as they drift across my tits seeing the bruises and teeth marks."