Andrew and the Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes stayed locked on mine as her hands then sought the zipper of her skirt. Down it zipped then down went the skirt to her feet. Marybeth stood before me with just her tiny red gusset holding back her pussy lips and leaking juices. Her dark curly hair covered her mons. She dropped to her knees and pulled her thong ribbon out from her ass cheeks then pushed the thong down her thighs to her knees. She worked it off her feet and held her small panties in her teeth.

She reached for my belt and undid it and my zipper and pulled down my shorts and boxers to my sneaks. She rubbed her wet gusset up and down my cockshaft then opened wide and took my cockhead into her mouth. Marybeth slid her tight lips down until my crown tapped the back of her mouth. She sucked upwards licking her warm tongue across my pleasure knot.

I leaned my back against her closed outer door and Marybeth's mouth followed my cock. She ran her fingers through her pussy and coated my cockshaft. She sucked my cock clean then did it again. I told her to stop and remove my sneaks, shorts and boxers then toss them aside. Then in a commanding voice I said I thought she wanted to hold my cock in her mouth and make herself cum and wet my feet with her hot spraying juices.

Marybeth looked up at me and moaned taking my cock into her mouth. She needed two hands to pleasure herself. Her two long fingers went in and out of her dripping pussy while her other hand stroked her clit. She had to breathe through her nose as my thick cock filled her mouth. She yacked a few times as my cock went too deep along her tongue as pleasure spiked throughout her body as she rubbed her clit.

I said she wanted to make my cock cum as she pleasured her pussy. I reminded her of her commitment to not lose a drop of my cum. I said I would give her no warning of my cock exploding in her mouth but would add seven straps to her ass if any cum leaked out from her lips. Her lips tightened on my cock but soon loosened as she concentrated on making herself climax and spray my feet with her cum.

My ability to hold back my orgasm went along with my ability to cum on demand. Marybeth groaned as her fingers flew across her swollen clit and dug deeply up inside her pussy. She looked at me with wild eyes then screamed around my cock gagged by my thickness. I felt her hot cum pulse onto my feet and the floor as she trembled through her hard climax.

Her head moved up and down as her climax pleasure shook her body. Her head moved up and back and my cock slipped from her mouth. I was close to my climax and chose then to explode. My pulses of hot thick cum painted Marybeth's throat and firm full tits. Her face came down to see her error and more powerful pulses of my cum painted her face. Her mouth opened and she took the last pulses of thick white cum across her tongue.

She groaned and sprayed more of her cum on my feet and took my cockhead hard against the back of her throat. I wasn't done and loosed a few dollops of hot cum into her throat to slide into her belly. Her lips closed tight on my cock and she sucked the last of my cum onto her tongue.

Marybeth took her pussy wet fingers and gripped my cock and licked it clean. But then she rubbed my large head across her face trying to find my cum drops. She used one hand to hold me and the other to feel for my cum on her face and neck. She transferred my cum on her fingers to my cockhead then licked it clean. She could see my cum on her tits and used my cock to gather my drops then suck them off.

She brought my fingers to her tits and waited until I gripped her nipples. Marybeth then leaned back pulling her hard full nipples away from her breasts. Her eyes clamped shut and she bit her lower lip as she endured her self inflicted pain. I released her nipples and she sat back on her haunches groaning.

I walked over her and found my way to her kitchen, opened and fridge and took a sports drink and drank it down. I took off my tee shirt and sat on a kitchen stool. I saw a naked Marybeth walking towards the kitchen and I pointed down. After it dawned on her she dropped to her hands and knees and came forward. She stopped ay my feet and sat on her haunches and placed her hands behind her back. She then leaned down and licked my feet of her sprayed pussy juice.

I left her there and went back for my clothes and phone. I sat at the same stool and rubbed my feet across Marybeth's tits. Her nipples firmed and she moaned. I called my Mother and explained I met someone I knew and would not be home tonight. "Yes Mother I'm gonna fuck her in the ass like a gentleman," I said as we both laughed. I told her I loved her dearly and to give my sisters some kisses.

With her husband gone I had all night and the morning to take my pleasure from Marybeth's deep desires. It was actually getting close to dinner and I asked her to get me menus of places she uses. We ordered oriental and waited for delivery while I ran my fingers through her pussy lips and slipped my emerald eyed ring up into her hot wet pussy. She groaned as I felt invigorated.

I added another finger then went up inside her pussy and curled my fingers forward. I located her g-spot and rubbed it vigorously as those fingers moved rapidly in and out her pussy. Her hands reached for me and she gripped me tightly as she trembled through a wet powerful climax. I pulled my fingers from her pulsing pussy and she sprayed her cum on the tiled kitchen floor.

"Oh Fuck, Andrew," she finally spoke as she wet the floor and shook. I let her slip to the floor when her legs went weak and she sat in her own puddle of pussy juices. The kitchen area had a strong fragrance from her wetness. She moved slightly and took my softer cock into her mouth and she sucked it lightly taking it deep since it wasn't now my long thick hard cock.

The apartment doorbell rang surprising her. I told her to stand and open her mouth. I put my debit card between her teeth and told her to go pay and take in the food. This was a test. She turned and walked to the door while I watched her naked ass sway and tense. I yelled to her to open the door wide.

She opened the door wide and the delivery guy was a senior I guess getting an income to make do. Marybeth stood naked before him holding the debit card in her teeth. He reached forward and tapped the card. He put the bags at her feet and took a long time to gaze upon her wet dark haired pussy. I yelled that I gave him a good tip and that he could feel the help anywhere he wanted.

Marybeth groaned with the card still in her mouth as his elderly hands felt her full firm tits giving each a hard squeeze. His fingers flicked her huge dark nipples then he moved his fingers down to run through her wet pussy lips. He brought his wet fingers to his lips and licked them clean. He then went back for more several times. He coated her hard pointed nipples with her own juices then sucked them clean. He yelled out, "Thank you son!" then walked away.

I told Marybeth to first put my card between her pussy lips then get on her hands and knees and bring the food bags over in her teeth. She had to make several trips putting the bags on a low coffee table by the sofa. I put my card away first sniffing her lingering scent then sat on the sofa. I ordered Marybeth to sit on her haunches with her thighs spread wide open. We ate our dinner in silence, I not caring to converse and she not knowing if it was permitted.

When we had ate our fill I ordered her to stand and clean up then go to the bathroom and do her nightly necessities. I told her if she had the means, to clean out her dark sleeve then return with a large bath towel and a small wash cloth. While she was gone I searched for a second or half bathroom and did my necessities.

I was sitting on the sofa with my belt in my hand when she returned. I asked her if she required discipline. She whispered, "Yes." I told her to ask for it. "Andrew, please discipline me with you belt because I am a naughty adulterous slut!"

I ordered her to stand with her legs spread while I set up the area for her discipline. I asked her if she screamed would her neighbors respond and perhaps call the police. She said she thought they would. I came to her and had her fill her mouth with the wash cloth and confirmed she could easily breathe.

I laid the bath towel across the stuffed arm of the sofa then told Marybeth to lie upon it, her large breasts on the sofa cushion, her arms stretched forward and her feet on the living room floor. I went into her bedroom and returned with her bathrobe sashes and her husband's ties to loosely tie her wrists forward to the legs of the sofa. I did the same to her ankles stretching her legs wide.

I slapped her ass with my hand and asked her if she could breathe and was ready to receive her discipline. Marybeth grunted a yes. I told her she would receive fourteen slaps on her ass with my belt then I would add seven harder straps to her ass because she disobeyed and let my cum leak out from her lips.

"After you have received your discipline from my belt across your ass I will fuck you. I will fuck you hard and deep for my own pleasure. You may cum if pleasure overtakes you. I will fuck you with my long thick cock over and over then fill your cunt with my hot thick baby cum deep against your womb. I will have opened your ass with my thumb and then three fingers and finish my pleasure plowing my hard cock deep in your ass," I instructed her.

"There will of course be no safe word because I know you greatly desire to be fucked hard then made pregnant by another man's cock. You will be gagged to prevent your screaming. The real reason I act this way is because you greatly desire to be humiliated and disciplined. This I will do for you yet fuck you hard for my own pleasure. You will grunt after each slap of the belt as an acknowledgement. Failure to do so and I will add seven more. When I am done filling your ass with my cock and last drops of cum I shall leave you as you are now lying upon the sofa."

"I shall take my sleep in your marriage bed on your husband's side. When I feel the need for more pleasure I will either fuck you where you are now or untie you and carry you to your bed. You will then suck my cock until it is long and hard and I shall take my pleasure again in your pussy and ass so you drip on your husband's sheets. I have seen all of your desires hidden in your mind, Marybeth, so I am just a vessel to provide your needs. Let us begin," I said firmly and brought the first strike of the belt onto her ass.

Let me state that I thought to gain no pleasure from applying discipline to a willing ass. I thought to deny the ring feeding from the discipline and would allow it the pleasure of the fornication. I brought the first strike of the folded belt onto Marybeth's firm white ass. Her legs trembled and she grunted.

I stopped at seven and caressed Marybeth's hot red ass. I told her she was being a good slut. My belt was folded and made a cracking noise when applied to Marybeth's ass making the discipline sound harder than it was. The belt slapped her ass cheeks and her rear thighs seven more times turning both quite red. I pet her ass and her sweaty back again telling her she was a good slut and that the final seven stripes would be harder and of those the final three harder yet.

I brought the belt down on Marybeth's ass and listened to her moan and then grunt. I slapped my arm with the belt to test how painful it felt. Three more followed that first of the last. The belt stung Marybeth's ass much harder for the final three. The poor woman lost control and her urine rolled down her inner thighs making a puddle under each of her bare feet. She screamed into the gag and trembled yet grunted the acknowledgement of her final discipline.

I took my belt and wrapped it loosely around her neck. I pulled the gag from her mouth and carefully pushed it between her wet dripping pussy lips. Marybeth's breathing was very ragged and each exhale pushed her raven black hair aside her face. I ran my hand down her sweaty back then down the crevice between her ass cheeks. My finger wearing the emerald ring lingered over the portal leading to her back darkness.

Marybeth hissed when my finger pushed against her portal and was allowed entry. She must have prepared her back entry way because my finger slid easily into her darkness from whatever lube she had used; Vaseline or expensive hand cream pushed into or squeezed into her ass. She hissed when the thickness of my ring pushed her back lips open and then they kissed it in supplication.

I pulled out my finger and slapped her ass and walked into the kitchen. I took another sports drink and one for Marybeth. I grabbed a straw and knelt by her and she drank her fill while I consumed mine. I removed the straw and moved my cockhead to her lips and waited for her to open her mouth. She groaned and opened and my cock slid along her tongue and filled her mouth.

"Suck my cock, Marybeth and get it hard. I want to feel your wet tight pussy all along my thick wide cock as I push into your heat and fill it with all you can take. You want your pussy to pleasure my cock as I ride from your thick cunt lips to the doorway to your womb. You want your slut pussy to feel your heat surrounding my cock as you grunt from my fat cockhead knocking on your womb."

"You want to feel your hot cum spray my ball sack as you tremble in your desired climax and I will choose that time to paint your womb with my hot thick baby cum. My cum will cuckold your husband and give you the baby you so deeply desire. You're such a slut you have no concern for your husband right now only the long thick cock that has debased you. What cum I have left after grunting and thrusting and shooting my cum deep into your cunt you shall want me to shoot deep into your ass."

"My fingers would have stretched your ass wide open to fit the thickness of my cock and my eight inches will open up the depths of your ass letting me go balls deep. You desire to give me your ass denied to your husband because you hunger to be an adulterous slut."

"Let's begin your debasement Marybeth that you so greatly want. Let your hidden desires bubble to the top and drive you to your private climax. I and my long thick cock are just a conduit for your perverse desires to use. I shall return the gag because I know you will scream your pain and pleasure as you are swept away by your powerful climax."

I pulled my hard cock from Marybeth's mouth and stood retrieving the gag. It now was moist from her dripping pussy juices and perhaps traces of her urine. Since her hands were tied to the sofa legs I carefully filled her mouth making sure she could breathe. I stood behind her and pushed my ringed finger and its partner slowly through the wet hot doorway of her pussy. My fingers entered her wet heat then pointed down and rode across her g-pad rapidly and hard. Marybeth screamed as she sprayed my hand with hot female cum.

Her legs trembled as she continued to scream as my fingers rubbed her to powerful pleasure aftershocks. Her pussy closed down tightly on my fingers and pulsed as it wet my palm. I slid my fingers out of her pussy and pushed them against her asshole. Marybeth screamed into her gag as my twin fingers opened her ass and sunk into her darkness stopped only by my palm from going deeper.

The hot flesh within Marybeth's ass gripped and pulsed on my fingers; my ring feeding on the pleasure of her climax. I held my cockhead to the entrance of her pussy and pushed. My cock breached into her hot and wet tight pussy and it pulsed. I slid my cock out of her pussy then quickly shoved it back in pushing against her blood swollen lips. More of my long thick cock entered her wet heat opening her up.

Half my long thick cock was now inside her. I pulled back to my crown seeing her wetness having coated my shaft. I grabbed her long black hair and pulled hard as I pushed the rest of my cock into her pussy. She grunted when my cockhead tapped the bottom of her pussy. All of my long thick cock that Marybeth could take was caressed by her hot wet pussy.

I closed my eyes and let the pleasure of my cock being deep in a hot wet tight pussy wash over me. Mrs. Johns, my Mother, Julie and now Marybeth had surrendered their pussy to my long thick cock. Would I memorize the feeling of every pussy and ass my cock would take pleasure from?

I pulled back to my cockhead then thrust deep into Marybeth slapping her ass with my groin pushing her belly against the sofa arm. She groaned when my cock went deep filling her stretched pussy. I ran my cock quickly and deep into Marybeth until she screamed and soaked my cock.

I filled her pussy deep and let it marinate in her wet heat as her pussy pulsed through her climax. Her hot flesh gripped and released pulsing all along my thick cock as she groaned through her pleasure. I pulled out and lay my cock within her ass cheeks as I felt her hot cum spray out onto my heavy balls and inner thighs.

I held my pussy wet cock with my right hand and rubbed my cockhead rapidly against her clit. Marybeth screamed into her gag and her legs shook violently as another powerful climax overtook her. I did not relent and rubbed her knot until she screamed and shot her hot cum against my groin. I felt her hot cum bathe my heavy filled ballsack then run down my thighs to join the puddle of female cum and urine on the floor by our feet.

I slapped Marybeth's ass until my hand stung. I gripped my cock and in one thrust filled her pussy. Her head came up off the cushion and she screamed into her pussy juices wet gag. I put my thumb to her asshole and pushed it in when her portal yielded. While my cock marinated in her pussy my thumb moved in and out her ass feeling my cock.

My thumb was prevented from going deep by the pad on my palm. Marybeth's ass trembled as my thumb fucked her as deep as it could go. Her deep deep want to be abased erupted from her hidden desires and drove her towards another climax. I pulled my thumb out and my emerald ring finger and its long brother pushed into Marybeth's hot back sleeve.

Whatever she used to lube her ass let my two long fingers go deep into her ass. I listened to her moan as my fingers moved in her ass. I awoke my cock and started riding it in her pussy. Now my hard cock and long fingers started going deep in her holes mixing pain with pleasure. My other hand pulled on her long black hair each time I went deep into her flesh.

My thick cock was riding across her g-pad making Marybeth tremble and leak hot pussy juices against my ballsack. I spent several minutes taking pleasure from Marybeth's pussy and drinking her hidden desires through my emerald ring buried deep in her ass. She was pushing up off her feet to drive her ass onto my fingers going deep. Marybeth was reduced to just ass and pussy as she drove herself to yet another crashing climax.

She started to groan into her gag as her ass and pussy grabbed my cock. My cock and fingers went faster until she screamed one long groan shaking into a powerful climax. Her pussy tried to shoot her cum past my thick cock as she shook as if tasered. That pushed me over the edge and my cock erupted my hot thick cum against the depth of her pussy.

My cock shot pulses of my hot cum against the doorway to her womb. I didn't count but I painted her deep pussy flesh with my hot thick baby cum. Marybeth groaned each time my fat cockhead punished the doorway to her womb. I pulled my fingers from her ass and quickly set my large head against her back portal and filled her ass with my long thick cock.

She screamed into her gag as my pussy wet cock reamed her tight hot ass. I was balls deep in her ass as my cock pulsed the rest of my cumload into her tight darkness. I rode my cock deep into her ass slapping her cheeks with my thighs. All she could do is shake and tremble as my cock held her down on the sofa.