Andrew and the Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's slender finger took my pre-cum and brought it under her hair to her mouth and licked it off. Keeping hidden under her hair she moved to the edge of the bed and took my cockhead into her warm wet mouth. While she pleasured my cock I cast my memory back to the night of the special bath and what occurred afterwards.

I Taste My Twin Sisters:

I carried each of my sisters naked but wrapped in a towel from our bath to the queen bed they shared when home from college. Misty the more outspoken twin told me that I would be the first male to ever be intimate with them. I told them I would be respectful of their treasure yet give them unexperienced pleasure. I kissed each sister deeply and told them to unwrap and lay upon the towels.

My sisters' bodies were beautiful. I looked and memorized the difference in size of their breasts. Their hard dark nipples stood out from the darker circle of flesh that were their areolas. My eyes drifted down their athletic belly to their almost pure white curls covering their mons. Although I could see each of their woman cleft their fragrance I could not yet smell. One set of pussy lips were bare and the other covered in white curls.

I was still naked from my bath and separating them I knelt between them. I moved to each sister's lips and kissed them deeply. Misty reached behind my neck and held me until she had enough kisses. Moving to Jenny I kissed her tenderly.

Staying with her I kissed her neck and across her shoulder taking small bites of her bath fragrant flesh. I moved to her right breast and took soft bites then nipped her dark nipple. I sucked and licked that nip then moved onto her left breast. I treated that one a little rougher and she hissed and pulled my face hard against her small breasts. "Oh Andy," she moaned and trembled.

I felt a hand on my cock and knew it was Misty. I turned to her and treated her breasts and hard nipples rougher and harder, sucking and biting knowing I would be making bruises. She groaned squeezing my cock then massaged up and down my shaft. She held her grip on my cock as I kissed down her belly feeling her tense and release with each moan. I kissed across her mons and ran my ringed finger between her pussy lips feeling her wetness. I gathered her wetness and circled her hard nipples feeling her push her hips up to meet my fingers each time I went back.

I moved further down the bed and Misty had to release my cock. I moved between Jenny's thighs and she hesitantly opened them. I spoke lovingly to her to ease her anxiousness and fright. I spoke softly and told her to let the new feelings of pleasure take her to places she had never been to before.

I slid down onto my torso and moved up close to her virgin pussy. I moved her thighs up and apart and looked at my older sister's white curly haired pussy. My ring throbbed on my finger telling me it wanted the first taste of my sister's pussy. That finger touched my sister's dark star then moved up between her moist pussy lips and ended to rub across her pleasure knot.

Jenny moaned and her thighs trembled as she felt the first pulses of pleasure. My tongue followed the same path as my finger but my lips closed upon her pleasure knot and I sucked. "ANDY!" - Jenny yelled and sat up and pulled on my red hair. She actually pulled my chin against the doorway into her vagina then soaked it as she released a flow of juices.

I made a fist and rubbed my ringed knuckles in the trough between her pussy lips as I sucked and licked her pleasure knot. "Andy, Andy, Andy what's happening? Oh fuck, Andy, oh fuck, oh fuck, oooohhhh fffffuckkkkk!" Jenny screamed as her young body was lost to her first orgasm. She shook as if tasered and her hips thrust up towards my face as I sucked and rubbed her pussy to her overwhelming pleasure.

Jenny pulled my hair and thrust her pussy against my face then her thighs went stiff. She screamed from another climax soaking my face with her female cum then collapsed on the bed fully spent. I wiped my face on a dry spot of her towel then tenderly kissed her labia but bit her inner thighs. Jenny hissed then let out a long breath and quietly called my name over and over.

"Andy, will it be that good for me?" Misty asked in a whisper.

"Misty I think you will blow over the top overwhelmed by your climax. Now bring that naked pussy to where I can suck you to a powerful climax. I'm gonna do things to your body other than cram my fat cock into your wet pussy and pleasure you until you faint."

Misty shrieked as I pulled her thighs until they were open and her naked pussy lips were there for the taking. I lay between her trembling thighs and set my lips directly upon her pleasure knot. I sucked that knot hard between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. Misty was already soaking wet taken away by her sexual thoughts and desires for pleasure. After all she was the sister that sucked my cockhead until I filled her mouth with my hot thick cum.

I thought I'd make us even as my ring finger rubbed her knot back and forth and in circles while my lips closed on the doorway to her vagina and drank the flow of her female juices. Misty thrust her hips upwards as if my cock was descending and rubbed her pussy on my chin spraying her juices on my neck to soak the towel under her ass.

Oh her ass! My hand with the ring finger went between her soaking ass cheeks and found her dark star. My two long fingers investigated the doorway to her dark chamber. I felt her back lips pulse as my fingers pushed against her circular defense.

My ring was hungry to taste my sister's ass and my long finger rubbed and pushed at her portal until the wet flesh yielded. My ringed finger breached her back innocence and pushed deep inside; the ring sliding within the darkness until stopped upon reaching my palm.

"Oh god Andy! I feel you inside me! I feel myself gripping your finger and I feel such pleasure! Oh damn Andy, more?" Misty whimpered as my second finger joined beside the first and the two moved in and back going deep inside her heat each time.

As my fingers moved within Misty's ass my lips and tongue were busy on her clit. "Oh fuck Andy what's happening to me? Is this what Jenny felt; such unknown pleasure? Oh Andy, oh Andy, oh fuck, Andy!" Misty screamed.

Her ass grabbed my fingers and pulsed as her hot pussy juices sprayed against my chin and neck. Her thighs grabbed the sides of my face and shook wildly. Misty groaned and cursed as she trembled in a powerful climax. My fingers continued filling my sister's ass as my lips sucked her clit like a mother's teat.

"Oh Andy, stop, stop, stop I'm trembling throughout my body with such unknown pleasure. Oh Andy did I pee on you? I'm so sorry I lost control from the pleasure. Oh Andy, please stop and come kiss me......" she groaned.

I bit up her belly then on each young breast then finally nipped each hard dark nipple. Misty grabbed my face and pulled me into deep kisses that lasted for some time. She kissed me softly then licked my cheeks and chin. She laughed and said she could taste herself and that she liked it.

I moved up between my sisters and leaned against the pillows. On their own my sisters set their faces on my hips and tenderly caressed my ballsack and licked my hard cock. I could tell the difference of Misty or Jenny taking my cock into their mouth. Misty was hungry and Jenny was tender.

Tongues and lips rode up and down my long thick cockshaft. Soft kisses were given to each man egg then up the shaft and across my large crown. "Andy would you really push your huge cock into our ass? Would it hurt or give us pleasure?" each sister asked perhaps somewhat concerned.

"I would never hurt the sisters that I love so dearly. If you truly wish to feel me inside your body your ass is the only choice since you wish to protect you special treasure. My tongue and fingers would prepare the way with liberal applications of lube. Three fingers going deep into your ass would open your portal to your brother's long thick cock. I will rub you to several climaxes, such as you just felt, before I would approach your gift with my hard cock."

"Now before I go into our Mother's bedroom to breed her I want to watch my sisters lick each other clean."

"Oh Andy, I never..." whispered Jenny.

Misty, the more assertive twin flipped her sister onto her back. She kissed Jenny for some time then started to slowly kiss down her body. Misty kissed her sister's breasts then sucked and bit the hard dark nipples. She bit down the belly then kissed her sister's mons. Misty moved her face between her sister's open thighs and Jenny groaned when her sister sucked on her clit.

Misty moved and slid her body atop her sister then backed her pussy onto her sister's chin. Jenny was perhaps too embarrassed or frightened to begin to pleasure her sister. I moved my fingers between Jenny's chin and Misty's pussy lips and began to massage between Misty's pussy lips and across her clit.

Misty groaned and let down a flow of warm fragrant pussy juice which wet her sister's chin and neck. Jenny groaned and cursed as Misty now slurped at her sister's flowing juices. I took my wet fingers and moved them across Jenny's lips and pushed them into her mouth until she closed upon them and sucked. I did that several times until Jenny raised her face and licked within her sister's pussy.

I pushed a pillow under Jenny's head and watched her lick at her sister's dripping pussy. I wet my ringed finger in Misty's juices and brought it to her dark ring. I pushed and her portal opened and my finger slid deep into her ass. Misty's head rose from between her sister's thighs and she screamed and sprayed her sister's chin and neck with pulses of pussy juices.

I moved my finger in and out of my sister's ass as she attacked her sister's pussy. Jenny screamed and trembled as her sister sucked her to a powerful climax. I pulled back my ring finger and grabbed Jenny's pointer finger and pushed it into her sister's ass. Misty groaned and pushed her hips back driving Jenny's finger deep into her ass.

Jenny screamed as I speculated Misty had invaded her sister's ass with a finger of her own. I sat back and watched my sisters pleasure each other for the first time. The way they gave and received pleasure from each other I doubted it would be their last.

In Chapter 1, I told of leaving my sister's on their bed and going into my Mother to breed her. In Chapter 3, I will tell of the taking of my sister Jenny's ass and other pleasures taken from willing females driven by the awareness of my special emerald ring.