Andrew and the Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ring drank deeply of her hidden desires as it was now buried deep in her pussy getting coated with my hot cum. I felt Marybeth pulse her cum out against my fingers as my cock rode within her ass. My inner thighs were bathed by her hot cum as she pulsed her pussy on my fingers.

My pleasure swept across my body as I shook with my cock deep in Marybeth's ass. My ring was feeding me pulses of pleasure causing me to reach overload. My fingers slid from Marybeth's pussy and I felt her spray her cum hard against my balls as she screamed into her gag. My pleasure overwhelmed me and I swooned forward and fell onto Marybeth's ass and sweaty back.

After a bit I felt like I had passed out. My cock was softer but still embedded in Marybeth's ass. I slowly pulled out and watched the "O" my thick cock had made of her ass ring as it tried to close. I moved slowly and knelt by Marybeth's face. I removed the gag and before she could react I pushed my cock into her mouth. She took in a deep breath through her nose and around my cock then her lips closed tight on my cockshaft.

Marybeth's lips and tongue moved about on my cock cleaning it of my thick cum and her pussy juices. I had enough then sat back on the coffee table. I removed my belt loosely held around her neck then told her to kiss it as a sign of thanks for it giving her the disciple she greatly desired. She kissed it then I snapped it across her ass. "Oh fuck," she whispered then trembled.

I left her tied to the sofa and went into the master bathroom and took a shower to wash myself of Marybeth's wet cum. I checked on her and she was breathing evenly a sign she had fallen asleep. She was safe in that position. When she awoke she could actually slide off the stuffed arm of the sofa. Doing so would give her the slack to slip out of her bonds.

I left her to figure that out and went into her bedroom and slipped into the bed on her husband's side. I texted Misty and Jenny telling them I was fine and would see them in the morning. I texted I loved them deeply. I received two texts back with memes of tears and kisses. I put my phone on the nightstand, turned off the light then fell asleep; my ring and cock throbbing from the pleasure that is Marybeth.

I awoke from a sexual dream to feel my hard cock enveloped in tight wet heat. The tightness went up and down my long thick shaft and hot fluids wet my crotch and balls. I reached up and grabbed two large tits and squeezed hard. I pulled on her hard nipples and she groaned.

"Oh Fuck Andy, your cock is destroying my cunt! I've rubbed myself to two orgasms and soaked my husband's side of the bed. I have been a slut wife taking another man's cock up my cunt and letting him breed me. I need to be punished before you shoot your hot thick baby cum up against my womb once more."

Marybeth took my cock deep up inside her pussy and groaned. She handed me two clothespins which she said she clips her silk undergarments to dry in the shower. "Put them on my hard nipples, Sir."

Marybeth hissed when I pulled out her right side nipple and clipped on the clothespin. She groaned and trembled when I pulled and twisted the left nipple and clipped on the second clothespin. I felt her pussy grip all along my thick cock and her hot fluids come out as if she had turned on a faucet.

"Oh Fuck Andrew you let me do all the naughty things I've kept buried away because I was supposed to be a good girl and a good wife. I'm not permitted to climax and take your baby cum deep in my cunt unless you punish me. If you put down your right hand you will find your belt."

"Punish me Andrew on my naughty ass with your belt and spank me into my climax. Then cum with me and drown my womb with your hot thick baby cum. I want my belly to swell with your twins from my adultery and cuckolding my husband. I am so a naughty, nasty slut who has to be punished," Marybeth growled as she started to pound her pussy down on my cock.

I folded my belt as before and swung it across her ass cheeks. I had to time my swings so I didn't hit my own balls. Some slaps where on her ass, some on her lower back where her ass began. Each strike brought out a hiss or a groan from Marybeth as she used my cock to gain her climax.

The clothespins were adding pain to Marybeth as she moved up and down on my hard cock; her full tits bouncing. The belt was stinging her ass and back. My left hand moved between us and I rubbed her clit back and forth listening to her hiss and groan. Her thrusts down onto my long fat cock were getting harder and faster as the pleasure of her climax got closer.

"Oh FUCK Andrew, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Oh Fuck I'm cumming," Marybeth screamed as her pussy choked my cock with sudden tightness.

Her hot, wet flesh pulsed all along my thick cockshaft as her hot juices sprayed on my fingers, belly and balls. Her thrusting on my cock became erratic as her climax overpowered her as pleasure burst throughout her body. Her tight, hot, wet pussy pushed me over the edge and my cum burst from my cockhead to paint the doorway to her womb.

I moved my hands to her hips and pulled her down hard onto my cock. I felt the heat from the depths of her pussy as she took all of my cock. Her climax aftershocks pulsed all along my thick cock as if milking it for all my cum. Marybeth wanted all my cum carrying the seed that would make her pregnant, perhaps with a second child.

My ring felt hot to me as if it wanted its own pleasure. I moved that finger to Marybeth's portal into her ass and pushed it up into her heat. She groaned and pushed back taking all of my middle finger and the ring into her ass. She fell forward onto my chest and rubbed her clothespin clipped nipples back and forth as she rode my hard cock still in her pussy and my finger deep in her ass.

She rode me like a possessed jockey heading for the finish line. Her breathing was ragged as she groaned deeply, wildly, with her face buried beside my neck. She turned and bit my flesh as her pussy gripped my cock. I pushed a second finger into her ass and moved both quickly in her dark hot passage.

Marybeth suddenly sat up and screamed as another powerful climax overtook her. She thrust back and forth on the base of my cock rubbing her clit to drive herself over the edge. My two long fingers, one with the pulsing ring, dove in and out her yielded ass. Marybeth groaned then screamed as another powerful climax took her to the apex of her pleasure.

She screamed and collapsed onto my chest as her body trembled upon me. I felt her sweaty tits and clothespins moving on my chest as each pleasure aftershock coursed throughout her body. My ring felt hot as it drank deeply from this woman that was letting all her hidden desires surface and receive pleasure.

I held Marybeth tightly as she trembled in my arms breathing like she had just run the 100 yard dash. She was gulping for breath and cursing her pleasure as her lifeforce was being drained by my ring and fed to me. She let out one long breath then I felt no strength in her thighs or arms as she collapsed fully spent atop my body. She gave me soft kisses on my neck then turned her face away.

I let Marybeth lie upon me; my softening cock still held captive in her sloppy cum filled pussy and my two fingers buried deep in her ass. Even though I was filled with power supplied by the ring I fell back asleep holding Marybeth.

I awoke once again to pleasure on my cock and discovered Marybeth was cleaning my cock with her lips, tongue and mouth. Her lips and tongue moved up and down the outside of my cockshaft from my thick base to my fat crown. I closed my eyes and groaned when she took my cock into her mouth and moved it tightly up and down my shaft.

She slid between my thighs; her long raven black hair hiding her progress. Softly, carefully each of my large balls were taken one by one into her warm mouth and licked clean with her wet tongue. Of course being a randy young man my cock got hard. Marybeth's mouth stayed on my long thick cock now giving it pleasure.

Marybeth gave me the softest oral pleasure I had yet to receive. She made love to my cock giving away the final fidelity of her husband. I had to think all her thoughts were on how to pleasure the cock in her mouth. Her fingers rode my cockshaft as her lips and tongue pleasured my crown.

Her soft lips would slide wetly down my thick shaft at they kissed her own fingers gripping my thick shaft. She let my cockhead tap the back of her mouth as her fingers rode up my shaft. Her oral movements were soft and gentle but purposeful to bring me to completion. Her wet warm tongue teased my pleasure knot as she sucked on my fat crown.

When she took my cock as deep into her mouth her tongue slid out to lick my shaft. Her mouth and fingers never went fast but were purposeful to suck my morning cum out of my filled balls. Her lips closed tightly just behind my cockhead as her fingers moved rapidly up and down my exposed cockshaft.

My ringed hand gripped a handful of black hair and I pulled hard as my cum exploded into her mouth. Marybeth held her lips tight on my cockhead taking each pulse of my cum onto her tongue then swallowing each. I trembled from her tongue pleasuring my knot coaxing each pulse of my cum out of my balls and up my cockshaft as her hand rubbed tightly up my shaft.

"Enough," I groaned as Marybeth held my cock in her mouth. She changed over to softly sucking up and down my softening shaft and licking across my fat crown. My cock slid slowly from her warm mouth as her lips closed upon my cockhead and she sucked softly seeking the last of my cum.

Her warm wet lips moved up and down my cockshaft as her hand held my thick base. She held my cock in her hand as she tenderly licked my balls then sucked each one into her warm mouth. Marybeth easily sucked each of my eggs then licked around the sack cleaning them of pussy juices and my cum.

Perhaps knowing she would never again have the pleasure of my cock she took it into her mouth once again. She let my cock move along her wet tongue letting it go deep to the back of her mouth. She closed her mouth tightly all along my thick cockshaft and sucked seeking the very last of my cum.

I heard her weeping as she nursed upon my cock perhaps not wishing to let me go. My ringed hand moved through Marybeth's long raven black hair then down her back and cupped her ass. I did that several times feeling Marybeth's tenderness now rather than sexual desires. I slapped her ass tenderly then told her it was time for me to go.

She turned and ran her full breasts up my body and buried her face in my neck weeping softly. I let her lie upon me for some time feeling her kiss and nip my neck and shoulder bone. I really needed to piss and get going so I slapped her ass hard and told her to get up. She rose up on her elbows and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Andrew how am I to return to a life of a caring wife having felt your long thick cock bring me to so many orgasms? My pussy and ass will remember your cock thrusting deep and hard into my body giving me such overwhelming pleasure. My husband will feel so inadequate after your use of me for your pleasure. How am I to go on?" Marybeth groaned bursting into tears holding me, crushing me tightly.

"Get up on your knees and tits, slut, and I shall discipline you one last time. Then this memory of pain and pleasure will carry you through as your belly swells with my twins. Your time and future will be devoted to our babes. Your naughty thoughts will drift to my cock fucking you as you nurse your babies off your huge tits and fat nipples. Now get up for your discipline and my hard cock will go deep in your ass one last time," I growled and pulled hard on her long black hair.

I woman-handled her body until her ass hung out over the edge of the bed. I snapped my belt then brought it across her ass cheeks. Marybeth bit into a pillow and screamed. I gave her the full 21 lashes some strikes harder than others. I watched her pussy juices run down her inner thighs as she groaned and moaned and hissed from the belt slapping upon her ass and the back of her thighs.

After three harder slaps Marybeth trembled and she sprayed her urine onto the floor and the last of it down her inner thighs. I moved my right knuckles onto her wet pussy and rubbed her wet cleft and her pleasure knot until she screamed into her pillow. This time her fragrant cum sprayed back wetting the floor and bedding in several strong spurts as her body shook strongly.

I tossed my belt by her face and her hand reached out grabbing it then she kissed all over it. My cock was rock hard from the power fed to me by my ring and Marybeth's climax. I moved behind her and pushed my cock deep into her pussy in one long thrust. She screamed and sprayed her cum as I jackhammered her pussy with my long thick cock.

As she trembled in her climax aftershocks I pulled out of her pussy and placed my wet cockhead against her anus. Marybeth hissed as my cock pushed seeking entrance into her dark portal. She groaned and cursed as my thick cock slid deep into her ass until my heavy ballsack kissed her wet pussy.

I went for my own pleasure riding my cock hard and deep in Marybeth's yielded open ass. I rode her ass with my eyes closed feeling only the pleasure of her tight ass and the power feeding me from my ring. It seemed like a long time my cock was riding in and out her ass.

I started to feel my need to cum building and building. Marybeth's pussy was spraying her hot juices back against my balls and thighs and the bedroom smelled strongly of sex. Pleasure pulsed throughout my body and I pulled Marybeth's hips back driving my cock deep into her darkness. My cock exploded!

Pulse after pulse of my thick cum shot into the deepest depths of Marybeth's ass. I kept my cock deep as my cockhead swelled and ejected my cum over and over. I was overwhelmed with pleasure as my ring fed from Marybeth's climax for the last time. I pulled her up by her long black hair and bit strongly into her neck and along her shoulder tasting her blood.

I fucked her ass for some long time until the pleasure was too much. I pushed her shoulders forward and my cock was pulled out of her ass. I watched the big 'O' my cock had made in her ass try to close. That flesh ring pulsed like a fish first out of water. Marybeth was breathing erratically and she had to be spent from her powerful climaxes.

I staggered back and found my way into her bathroom and cleaned my cock with fragrant soap and hot water. An urge came over me and I pissed like I had consumed a six pack. I drank a full glass of cold water watching in the mirror the flush across my torso the ring caused feeding me the power from Marybeth's lifeforce.

I moved back into the bedroom listening to Marybeth breathe deeply in her 'little death' of her climax. I dressed and quietly left her apartment perhaps never seeing her again. I had a quick fleeting thought as to how Marybeth would explain her pregnancy to her husband. I walked to the bus stop and caught mine towards my house. I had a mile walk to decompress from pleasuring the deep desires Marybeth had held hidden away.

An Unexpected Gift:

I came into the house and it was very quiet. I called out but no one answered. I went upstairs and looked into my Mother's room. There on the far side of her bed was a body with very long blonde hair and a naked ass. I walked around and sat on the bed and ran my right hand tenderly across those firm full cheeks. I heard a soft moan and the legs opened.

My hand with the ring slid between the ass cheeks going under and caressed the pussy found there. There was another soft moan and her hips moved rubbing her pussy against my fingers. All too soon I felt warm moisture coat my fingers. I dug for and found her clit and rubbed it against her pelvic bone.

I stayed on that pleasure knot until I heard a long hiss and my palm was bathed by warm juices. I let my wet fingers slide through her wet pussy lips upwards until they found her dark star. My fingers circled that star coating it with warm pussy juice. My ringed finger became warm and as if on its own pushed against the portal protecting the dark cavern.

A long groan escaped from under the blonde hair as my ringed finger pushed into the darkness. Her hips rose from the bed forcing my finger to go deeper into her ass. My finger felt some lube just inside the circle of lips and slid deep into her heat. My palm prevented my finger from going any further.

"Who owns this ass?" I asked quietly.

"You do Andrew and it is waiting for you to claim it. Mother and Misty went to the mall then plan to get lunch leaving the house quiet. You have taken Misty's gift and I prepared mine for you to claim. I am too embarrassed for you to see me so you must take me as I lie naked in Mother's bed."

"I have cleansed and lubed myself and lie here waiting for you to claim my ass with your long thick cock then fill me with your hot thick cum. Once rested from that pleasure I will clean your cock until you are hard again. Then I shall rise and sit upon you taking your thick cock into my ass once more. Then I shall fuck you until you make me climax and you fill me once more with your hot cum while you crush my tits with your strong hands."

"I want to pleasure you Andrew. I want you to take my ass as my gift. Once my ass has tasted your cum I will give it to you if you just ask nicely. I love you Andrew and have since the day Mother and Daddy brought you home. Misty and I have waited eighteen years to be intimate with our brother. So do not make me wait any longer. Push your cock deep inside me and claim me as yours."

I laughed and asked Jenny if she had worked on her speech while she lied naked on Mother's bed. She started weeping and told me to not tease her. "I'm frightened that I will not please you; that in some way I'll be lacking in what you most desire. Please Andrew don't break my heart....." she whimpered.

My left hand went onto her naked back and my ringed finger moved back and forth in her lubed ass. I pulled on Jenny's long hair to distract her as a second finger went into her ass. She groaned and trembled. My left hand went under her ass and roamed around the wet entrance to her innocence.

My fingers pinched her pleasure knot as a third finger entered her ass. I stayed on her knot rubbing and pinching as my other fingers moved about in her ass. Three fingers would be wide enough for my cock to enter her ass. Her lube would help my thick shaft sink into her darkness.

Both hands moved giving pleasure to Jenny, my older sister. I stayed on her pleasure knot until she screamed and soaked my palm with hot female juices. Her body trembled on the bed pushing her hips up to take my three fingers deep into her ass. Did she do that on purpose or was it an automatic desire to increase the pleasure?

She rubbed her pussy on my fingers pulsing her cum against my fingers and palm. I felt she had planned for me to take her on Mother's bed because a folded towel was under her belly and upper thighs. It was getting wet as she sprayed with each powerful aftershock from her climax.

My ring felt hotter than Jenny's ass as it fed off her climax. Her ass crushed and pulsed on my three fingers deep down her ass. Then her ass released I spread my fingers beside each other to open her passage to her darkness. I rubbed hard on her pleasure knot and she screamed and pounded the bed with her fists as I pushed her into another powerful climax.

I felt her ass grip and release my fingers as I felt her spray her cum. Jenny trembled and let out a long breath and I felt her ass yield her tightness. Jenny was now prepared to take my long thick cock deep into her ass. I pulled my fingers from Jenny's ass and from under her pussy. She moaned their loss.

I stood beside the bed and undressed. Jenny watched me secretly behind her blonde hair. Once naked I dropped to my knees and lay my cock on the bed pointing towards Jenny. A tentative shaking hand moved and gripped my hard cock. Her slender fingers moved up and down my thick shaft until a dollop of cum leaked from my cockhead.