Andrew and the Ring Ch. 02

Story Info
Andrew’s ring continues mind control over women.
17.4k words
4.6
22.1k
40

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew's ring continues mind control over women

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including mind control, discipline, domination, breast play, seduction, incest (son, sisters & Mother), ass play, oral and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

I turned eighteen before I graduated high school. I was a STEM student all through school so grades were more important than dates. So I never had a girlfriend so I graduated a virgin. I have two older sisters, twins, two years older than I. They are the blonde haired cheerleader popular girls and found it hilarious to tease me. They were home from sophomore year at the local college.

There was some confusion in my first story regarding my Mother and my sisters. Even before the ring came into my possession my sisters and Mother acted differently towards me once I turned eighteen. Misty explained that she and her sister, Jenny, were not the sluts at college that I had thought.

They said they were saving themselves for their brother just as our Mother discussed giving herself to you once you turned eighteen. Mother said she needed to tease you with her naked body until you were willing to breed her. Misty said it was now okay for me to see his sisters naked and pleasure their bodies as long as we saved our purity until after we graduated.

Mom said that she was at the jeweler's store where I should pick up my high school ring and that she went to the antique store next door and paid for me to pick out something that I liked as a birthday present.

The old proprietor returned with an old ring ornately designed in white gold and it had two emerald chips that to me looked like eyes. He said it had powers that only the wearer could discover and control. I laughed and thought he was laying it on thick to make the sale. He warned me not to misuse this ring as it will not let me do evil. He took my right hand and slipped the ring onto my middle finger.

I felt a power pulse up my arm and it filled me with a confidence I never felt before. What the ring caused I soon discovered with a raven haired older woman on the bus. I had my first sexual experience as she showed me her pussy and let me taste her juices and put my two fingers up into her pussy. Power pulsed within me as she held captive my fingers in her tight wet pussy. She gave me her panties then kissed me deeply and left the bus.

Things occurred in my house that had never previously happened. My twin older sisters who had teased me unmercifully now submitted to my wishes. The power of the ring flowed in me and I fucked Mrs. Johns our neighbor. All that including pleasuring my twin sisters after a naughty bath and my breeding my Mother. I took my oldest twin sister in her ass in my Mother's bed while Mother and my other twin watched. I wrote all that in my journal and posted as my first story.

The ring empowered me and I took wild pleasure in my sister Misty but then felt shame as my cock marinated in my hot cum shot deep down my sister's ass. Misty came to my room with my favorite lunch and an unspoken truce occurred.

The next day Jenny my other twin sister was very moody around me. She had been in my Mother's bed and had watched me assertively take her sister's virgin ass then leave her moaning. I saw her in the den crying being held my Misty. When I went to approach Misty moved her head to indicate not to.

The day before in my garage the ring took possession of Mrs. Johns' deep desires and I fucked her. She broke my cherry moaning on my Dad's workbench. If he was still alive would he have been proud in that manly way? She was bent over the worktable and I took her pussy and then her ass with my long thick cock. I was filled with such strong power as my cock thrust into my neighbor's wife until I ejected my hot cum into both of her holes. I left her spent on the worktable.

My Cock Tastes a New Pussy and Ass:

So today I went outside to cut the lawn of my neighbor, Mrs. Johns, as I had promised I would before I fucked her. I knocked several times and finally I heard thumping as someone came to the door. When it opened Julie, the daughter stood there breathing deeply from her rush to the door. With the confidence the ring provided I stared at her breasts rising and falling with her deep breathing.

We stood there not moving but perhaps letting our minds run wild. I wondered if her nipples would get hard if I stared at her. Her eyes looked down and her now hard nipples pushed out against her tee shirt. I looked her over, brunette hair, nice tits, nice shape and her shorts pulled up tight against her pussy showed an unintended cameltoe. I wondered what that pussy tasted like.

Julie had been in my sister's classes in highschool and also attended the same college so that made her maybe twenty one. Julie took in a deep long breath and had a faraway look in her eyes as her hand drifted down to cup her pussy over her shorts. She looked at me then her hand moved up and down the crease of her pussy rubbing the lips under the shorts.

I broke the mental link and told her I was here to cut their lawn as promised to her mother. Julie looked down and must have seen my hardening cock pushing out my shorts. Almost in a trance her hand reached out but stopped short of touching my cock. With her hand still cupping her pussy over her shorts she blinked then with some difficulty softly said the mower was in the garage.

Cool! It turned out to be a riding mower. I took off my tee shirt and made a quick job of cutting the lawn. I was kneeling down cleaning off the mower when I saw a pair of bare legs standing near me. I looked up those firm legs stopping at the cameltoe in her shorts now wet with her female moisture. Kneeling close to her crotch I could smell her scent and my ring throbbed. Julie said I looked heated and should come into the kitchen to cool off and get a drink.

She waited near me as I put the mower away then walked before me into the house. I watched her ass the whole way and she looked back over her shoulder knowing I was looking at her full firm ass. She stood by the island counter after getting me a cold sports drink. She watched me drink and empty the bottle then stepped forward and palmed my sweaty chest. I heard her softly moan and I felt my ring pulse on my finger.

Keeping her contact on my sweaty chest I put the bottle down behind her pushing her ass against the counter then gripped her left breast. She did nothing so I slipped my right hand under her tee and explored her firm breasts over her bra. She hissed when my palm ran across her now hard nipples. Julie's hand started roaming across my chest moaning as she felt my sweat. Her fingers softly stroked across my nips.

Under her tee I pulled Julie's bra out then pushed it up near her neck. I now ran my hand over her naked full firm breasts. Her hard nipples pushed into my palm as she moaned. I gripped her left breast hard feeling her heart beating strongly. I pinched her hard nipples and pulled and twisted each one returning my hand to her left breast to grip it hard.

"Julie do you want to show me your tits and maybe let me suck on your nipples and bite your firm warm flesh?"

Her eyes opened wide perhaps her thinking that is exactly what I want Andy to do. Her hand left my chest and she pulled off her tee and then her bra. Julie breathed deeply as she stood with her ass against the counter, her naked young woman breasts moving with her deep perhaps frightened breath.

My ring touched the warm flesh of Julie's right breast as I held it tightly. I leaned down and took her left nipple between my lips and sucked hard. Her hard nipple and some of her areola was pulled into my mouth as my tongue flicked across her hard extended nipple. I bit her warm flesh and Julie moaned and trembled. I bit strongly across both breasts knowing I would leave bruises. Julie pushed her tits against my mouth groaning from each bite.

As if on its own my right hand moved down and went under the waist hem of Julie's shorts and cupped her pussy over her panties. Her panties were very wet and my fingers moved up and down her cameltoe pushing her panties between her wet pussy lips. My right middle finger wearing the ring rubbed at the apex of her pussy lips feeling her knot hiding behind her wet panties. That hand held Julie against the counter as I listened to her moan and felt her tremble.

My hand moved and went under her panties hem and my fingers slid down between her wet pussy lips. As my fingers moved up my ring finger slid across Julie's pleasure knot and she groaned. She leaned forward and nipped with her teeth across my sweaty collar bone. My finger pushed hard against her knot until she groaned and let down a flow of her warm juices. My fingers moved just outside the entrance to her vagina feeling her wetness then flicked across her clit.

Julie bit hard into my shoulder as my fingers rubbed her to a climax as she groaned and whimpered. Her hot juices washed across my fingers as my ring fed off her trembling orgasm. My hungry ring finger moved down then up into Julie's hot wet vagina. My other long finger joined aside and filled her tight pussy. She groaned and cursed under her breath and pushed down driving my fingers further up her pussy. As my two long fingers rode within Julie's pussy my palm rubbed her now swollen pleasure knot and she soaked my hand with her hot juices.

I thrust my fingers rapidly up into her pussy and rubbed her clit hard until she screamed into another climax biting my shoulder. Her legs weakened and my hand upon her pussy was able to keep her standing. She moved her pussy on my hand seeking more of the pleasure she was feeling. She was weak from her climaxes and I knew I could have her if I convinced her it was what she wanted.

"Julie would you like me to fuck you right here on this kitchen counter? I have a nice long thick cock that I think your pussy and ass would greatly enjoy. If you ask me nicely I will fuck you."

"Oh Andy, yes please fuck me. My ass also?" she moaned as she pushed her shorts and her panties frantically down to her feet and kicked them off. Julie was hot to get fucked. What was strange was my fingers were riding inside her pussy all that time. She moaned my name when I slipped my fingers out of her wet pussy as I went for a kitchen chair.

I lifted her onto the counter and held her thighs open as I sat and brought my mouth onto her pussy. I wanted to taste my older neighbor, my twin sister's friend. She had short brunette curls on her pussy lips and I bit each warm flesh. She groaned from the pain of the hard bites as she lay back then my lips captured her swollen clit. I sucked and flicked that knot as my right two fingers, one with the pulsing ring, went deep up into her pussy.

My fingers curled forwards and upwards and rubbed her g-spot hard and fast. Julie screamed at the kitchen ceiling as her pussy grabbed my fingers and she trembled through a powerful climax. As my fingers moved rapidly in and out her pussy she sprayed her cum on my chin and neck and bare chest. She screamed and sprayed me again shaking on the counter top.

I pulled my fingers out and several pulses of her hot cum sprayed against my chest and dripped to the kitchen floor. I moved back as Julie's limp thighs hung over the counter as I listened to her gasping for breath. I looked and the green eyes on my ring were pulsing brightly. I made a fist and rubbed the ring directly on her clit and she hissed and poured out her hot juices from her open pussy.

I kicked off my sneaks and dropped my shorts and boxers and kicked them aside to avoid the puddle on the floor. I ran my ringed hand down my thickening cock driving my blood into my swollen cockhead. I moved to the side laying my cock on the counter and asked Julie if she would like to suck my cock. She groaned and rolled up on her shoulder and gripped my cock and brought it to her lips. Her tongue slipped out and licked away the first of my dripping thick cum. Her lips opened and she took my cockhead into her mouth and sucked it gently.

Her tongue moved gently almost caringly across my pleasure knot under my thick cockhead. Her face moved forward and she took my fat cock into her mouth until it tapped the back or her throat. She didn't cough but skid up to my cockhead then slowly back down to almost the base of my cock. She held the crown of my cock at the entrance to her throat and licked across my head. Julie knew how to pleasure a cock.

"Julie do you want to drink my cum or have me fuck your pussy and your ass?" As the old antique proprietor had indicated I should not force myself on my partners but let their hidden desires bubble to the top and direct how I should act.

"YES Fuck me Andy. Fuck my pussy hard and deep making me cum then open my ass and fill it with your long thick cock and shoot your hot cum deep inside me."

I moved back between her thighs and pulled her ass just to the edge putting her legs onto my shoulders. I laid my cock within her hot wet pussy lips then rode her cameltoe tapping her clit with my cockhead. I humped between her wet hot pussy lips hitting her clit with my fat crown. Julie groaned and cursed and called my name as her pussy soaked my cock.

I reached up gripping her hard nipples and gave each a pull and twist. I now knew from biting her tits that Julie liked a little roughness. I pulled and twisted her nipples some more and felt her juices wet the underside of my cock and hanging ballsack.

"Would you like me to pull on your nipples Julie? Would you like me to pull them way out and give them a hard pinch? You'll have to ask me to do that Julie."

"Oh god Andy please pull hard on my nipples while your cock destroys my cunt and then my ass. I want you to pound me hard and deep as I lay on my kitchen counter. I want you to embarrass and debase me until I spray my cum all over you and wet the floor. Do not stop until you fill my ass with hot thick cum."

A movement caught my eye and Mrs. Johns was standing in the kitchen one hand covering her red lipstick lips and the other holding and rubbing her pussy over her white tennis shorts. Although they were white there was a dark patch between her thighs. Did she sweat there at tennis or did she just let down a flow of female cum and pussy juices? She groaned and trembled as a climax overtook her.

I gripped my cock and slapped Julie's clit and told her I think she would like me to fill her cunt with my cock. She groaned "Oh Fuck Yes Andy" and I placed my fat cockhead to the doorway to her vagina. She moved her legs to around my back and pulled my cock into the opening of her hot, wet pussy. Her previous climaxes off my fingers had left her open and wet and my cock breached easily into her pussy. She groaned and thrust up off the counter and my cock sunk deep into her cunt.

"OH Fuck Andy. That's the best cock I have had deep in my pussy. I feel you thick and deep in my cunt. None of the boys at the college have a such a huge cock like you do! Damn Andy is that monster gonna fit in my ass? Oh fuck me Andy and make me cum and maybe my ass will open up."

"Remember Julie you have to ask for my long thick cock to go into your ass and fill it with my hot thick cum."

I pulled back to my cockhead then thrust deep into Julie's pussy. A stream of loud curses flowed out of Julie as she used her pussy to fuck on my cock. Julie was taking my cock as deep as possible. She must be a sexual spark because her pussy sprayed her juices out past my thrusting cock and she screamed and trembled into a powerful orgasm.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Andy, give me that horse cock. Pound it deep inside me. Oh fuck I'm cumming. Oh fuck I'm cccuuummmmmming!" Julie screamed.

"Mom, what's all this noise down hereeeeeeeee?" Julie's sister Betty yelled seeing her older sister naked getting fucked on the kitchen counter.

Betty was over eighteen and had graduated from a private girl's school so was not in my highschool classes. She walked slowly into the kitchen to stand beside her naked sister watching my wet thick cock move rapidly in and out her sister's pussy. She seemed spellbound not coming to her sister's rescue. I pounded Julie's pussy hard and deep listening to her curse and moan.

I rode my cock in Julie's wet pussy for several minutes driving Julie against the counter until she climaxed again cursing loudly. I pulled out and Julie's pussy sprayed her hot cum against my naked chest several times. The kitchen smelled strongly of sex.

Neither Betty nor Julie's mom tried to stop what was going on. I was fucking Julie hard and deep with no concern. I pulled out again and a flow of hot pussy juices dripped out and down between her ass cheeks then onto the floor. I laid my cock between Julie's open wet pussy lips with my cockhead against her swollen clit then put Betty's hand on my wet crown.

Julie's pussy pulsed and her juices sprayed out soaking my cock, her sister's hand then my chest then dropping to wet the kitchen floor. Julie sprayed several times groaning and cursing as I rubbed her clit with my cockhead as she trembled on the counter. Betty didn't realize it but her hand had gripped my cock and she was massaging up and down my long thick shaft rubbing my fat cockhead against her sister's swollen clit. My cock released some cum onto Betty's hand and she looked at it with lost eyes then licked her palm clean. Her eyes closed and she moaned.

I pulled Julie's ass to the edge of the counter having pushed it forward as I pounded her pussy then pushed her thighs up by her tits. I moved Betty's hand to grip around my thick cock. I looked at Betty then asked her if her sister would like my cock in her ass. Betty looked at her sister panting from overwhelming climaxes lying on the kitchen counter smelling like sex.

"Julie would you like Andy to push his big cock into your ass? I have his fat cock in my hand and I could get it started if you'd like......" Betty trailed off.

"Oh god Betty! I want Andy's cock deep in my ass then filled with his hot cum."

I looked at Betty and gripped her left breast with my hand with the ring and she moved my cockhead to her sister's ass. Julie had soaked between her ass cheeks and Betty rubbed me in her sister's cum. She watched intently as she brought my fat cock to her sister's rear lips and pushed.

I pushed my large head against Julie's back lips and they slowly opened. Julie groaned and trembled letting go with a string of curses. My pussy wet cock moved into Julie's ass until Betty had to move her hand away. My heavy ballsack tapped Julie's lower back as I was balls deep in her ass with my long thick cock. I pulled back then thrust deep. I did that several times. I felt or thought that Julie must have taken a cock up her ass many times at college parties because she did not scream my denial.

I spread Julie's thighs and moved her calves up on my shoulder. I asked Betty if she would like to rub her sister's pussy until she screamed in pleasure. Betty blinked at me and I closed her hand into a fist and moved her knuckles onto her sister's pleasure knot. Julie's ass gripped all along my cock as she groaned. I took Betty's other hand and had her pinch her older sister's hard nipples.

Julie flew out another string of curse words and begged me to fuck her ass hard. She turned deep red and crushed my cock with her ass. I pulled out and she soaked her sister's hand with hot cum. I thrust forward and filled Julie's ass to the hilt. I started pounding my cock into Julie's tight ass now going for my pleasure.

I reached forward and asked Julie if she wanted Betty to pull out her hard nipples. She yelled, "YES" so Betty did. Julie's body shook like she had been tasered and she screamed curses to the ceiling. I went over the edge and shot cum bursts deep down Julie's ass. Betty rubbed her sister's pleasure knot hard and fast giving her sister another powerful climax.