Andrew and the Ring Ch. 04

Story Info
Andrew connects with his ring control over women.
19.7k words
4.78
10.3k
17
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew and the Ring Ch. 04

Andrew connects with his ring control over women

WARNING: This story series involves scenes of graphic sex including mind control, discipline, domination, breast play, seduction, incest (son, sisters & Mother-daughter), ass play, oral and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. Not all sections are sexual, many are to add colour to the story or character.

I wish your indulgence to do a little education, especially for new writers. The word "vagina" specifically refers to the hot fleshy wet tube where the penis or fingers or a dildo enters to do its pleasure work. On the other hand the word "pussy (or vulva or cunt)" refers to the entire area including the vagina, inner lips, outer lips, clitoris, pubic area and so on.

When a lover sees a woman drop her panties they cannot see her "vagina" unless they are Clark Kent. They see her beautiful vulva, carpeted or bare floor. For some women the little patch of hair at the top is on the "mons", free curly style or nicely shaved and decorated. Calling 'down there' between their thighs a 'V-gee-jay' is technically incorrect but the sweet young female adult can call it whatever she wants; especially if she is asking for it to be kissed and fucked. Thus endith the lesson! Zd8.

I am skipping my normal prologue except to tell you what started my sexual life was my Mother and older twin sisters who began acting sexual towards me once I turned eighteen. All at once they had no issue with my seeing them in various states of nakedness coming from their showers.

All that got even more out of hand once my Mother bought me a gift at an antique store. The old proprietor put a ring on my right hand middle finger which had two emerald eyes that glowed and felt warm. He said it had powers that only the wearer could discover and control and that females will want me to fulfill their deepest hidden sexual desires. He was so fucking right! I need to now tell you how the ring and I became fully linked and enhanced my ability to read a female's deepest secrete desires.

Transcendental Meditation Class.

I took a Freshman Humanities elective, squeezed it in between my STEM classes. It was titled, "Transcendental Meditation" and met once a week late in the afternoon. The course presented yoga and meditation. The class had males and females of different grades. Over several classes my ring let me know it was scanning the females in the class by getting warm but I didn't act on anyone. I thought not every female was a source for a sexual encounter. Yea Right!

The instructor was middle aged and well put together. She wore her hair cut almost boyish style and had on just a touch of makeup. The exercise outfits she wore enhanced her figure; small breasts, tight abs and a full firm ass. When I entered the class each week there seemed to be only one spot left in the front row. I spent each class with a ring driven hard-on from staring at an occasional cameltoe or firm ass cheeks separated by those yoga pants as we moved about the class room.

The most recent class changed my emerald ring driven life to an unexpected level. The instructor led us through a meditation where we were to let our mind open wide and try to link with the cosmos. Some of her stuff was almost amusing but I went along. Listening to her hypnotic mantra my mind exploded with deep thoughts of female desires. I realized I had linked with the ring's ability to read females in my close proximity.

I was being scoped for my physique and even for my 'huge' package. I couldn't turn to pinpoint the thoughts of a specific female but I read deep secret sexual desires entailing me. I opened my eyes concentrating on the instructor. I had not worn a gym shirt and her mind traversed my torso wondering what my sweat would taste like. Her mind drifted and locked onto my swollen cock sitting on my strong thigh pushing up my gym shorts.

I perceived that she was getting moist as she fantasized about my fat cock pushing open her neglected pussy and going deep into her heat. She wondered if I would let her make herself cum with my cock deep up inside her. It bubbled to the surface of her mind if I would play with her ass if she asked. I watched her face turn red as she thought if I would open her ass with my long thick cock and push it deep inside her. She felt so naughty.

Deep secret sexual thoughts from other females in the class drifted into my mind as the ring scanned potential sexual partners. A room of choices opened to me and all it would take for me to do was to choose the female and then begin the right conversation. My touching them with my ringed hand and suggestive questions would have their deepest desires clouding their judgment.

I remembered that the old proprietor had warned me not to use the ring for ill gain. I should not corrupt any female just for my own pleasure. It would be best to act with the female that wanted me to fulfill her deepest unrealized sexual desires. The instructor projected the deepest need. The ring knew from whom to take the deepest drink of a lifeforce. I heard her thoughts that she was going to ask me to stay after class.

At the end of class it was as if the ring drew the females to me. Each female that lingered took the time to chat me up just a bit before leaving. It was unnerving to see them positioning to get in close. Regardless if they had a steady here on campus or still back home their thoughts ran deep and wild of me being sexually intimate with them.

All of the lingering females touched my sweaty naked torso then absentmindedly licked their fingers. With that contact the ring read their deep desires and I was able to draw down their moistness into their sweat scented panties. I heard their quiet hiss as they felt themselves get wet. I had my choice of any lingering classmate if I just asked her out for coffee. The old proprietor had said I could control the demands of the ring.

Some women knew I was the Freshman RA for my dorm, others knew me from STEM classes, some knew my sisters. I suggested with each female classmate that if they wanted they could leave a message on my dorm room phone if they wanted to do coffee or discuss issues of our joint classes. Their next hidden thought was of my long thick cock and how it might make them cum.

It took a few minutes for the last female classmate to leave but then it was just the instructor and I. "Ahh Andy, can you stay a bit after class? I'm done for the day and would ahh like to talk with umm you in my office."

Helena was unsure of herself but her deep desires were overtaking her. I took her arm and lead her into her office. She took in a deep breath when I held her arm tightly. My new abilities read her deep desires to be intimate with me, to be taken and used and disciplined. The visual thought in her mind was of the size of my cock and it was ever foremost. Helena was leaking her warm juices into the gusset of her panties and she was very mindful of her body warming to her hidden desires.

"Ahh Andy, I umm wanted to tell you that it is not not appropriate to not wear a tee shirt in class. Your ummm physique at times could be a distraction to.... students in the class."

I decided to call her bluff and unleash her deep desires. I took her hand and made her touch my sweaty torso with her palm and fingers. She hissed and closed her eyes while her sexual desires bubbled and rolled filling her thoughts. She trembled with her eyes closed so I took her hand and had her grip my long thick cock that was pushing out my gym shorts. It was what she fantasized wanting inside her.

"And what about THIS Helena? Sitting where you do you are the only female that can see the thickness of my cock rise up unto my thigh. Your own meditation each week is centered on the length and thickness of my cock and how it would feel filling your pussy and pounding into you. My cock is your weekly distraction in your mind as you try to lead the class though the yoga and meditation. Now drop to your knees and suck my cock and taste my manhood."

Helena took in a deep frightened breath as that was her first hidden desire. She wanted to taste my cock as it slid across her tongue and filled her mouth. She thought of it every class. She allowed me to push down on her shoulders until she was on her knees. Her hands softly caressed my cock outside my shorts. She breathed deeply rubbing what she greatly desired.

I pushed the shorts down and my long thick cock sprang up. She hissed as her hands took hold of the cock she dreamed about destroying her pussy. Yes, her hidden desire was to be taken and used by my large thick cock. My long thick hard cock! Her two hands held my thick shaft and she trembled as her mind realized my fat cockhead was outside her grip.

"Oh no Andy. This is not appropriate," she whispered.

"Kiss my long thick cock, Helena, and taste my leaking cum. Your deepest secret is to be forced to drink my thick cum until it fills your belly. So use your hands and mouth until you make me shoot my hot cum across your tongue and down your throat and fill your belly with its heat."

"But you do not want to be my slut. Your daddy thinks you are a good girl and you know daddy would be so mad if you let a man use your body for his pleasure. But you secretly desire to suck my cock. You look at it each week and wonder if your wet lips will fit around my big cockhead. You secretly are a bad girl and want all my hot thick cum into your belly!" I growled and pushed my cock against her lips.

It was true that Helena could not act like a slut but wanted me to make her to act like one. Her hidden fantasies were for a man to force her to fulfill all her hidden deeply secret sexual desires. Desires she knew her daddy would be extremely angry about if he found out she submitted. But Helena wanted to feel my huge cock pushing into her mouth, her pussy and forbiddingly into her ass. She wanted to be punished for yielding her body.

It was obvious that Helena had not sucked cock before. The rhythm of her hands and lips was off and she yacked when she took my cockhead too deep. Her spit and saliva dripped down off my cock onto the floor. Soon her lips were kissing her fingers as she took my cock as deep as she could.

Helena was moaning on my cock as her deepest desires overtook her fears. I warned her not to lose any of my cum when I shot it across her tongue and into her belly. She groaned as that naughty thought resonated in her mind as she began to taste the reality of my leaking pre-cum and sucked harder on my cockhead.

I groaned and shot a pulse of my thick hot cum across her tongue. She choked and I saw my cum come out her nose as I filled her mouth. I pulled back and shot some hot cum globs onto her face. I yelled at her to swallow as I pushed my cock back into her open mouth and grabbed her throat. Now with each pulse I felt her swallow and take my cum into her belly. Her lips tightened on my large cockhead and she sucked and swallowed until I was done shooting my thick hot globs of cum.

I told her I knew she wanted to lick and clean my cock and get all my cum. I said I knew her daddy would be very disappointed to see my thick cum dripping on her face and that she should would be punished. I said her daddy would scream at her if she rubbed her face and licked her fingers. So of course she did then looked up at me as her tongue cleaned off the last of my cum. I rummaged in her desk and in the back was an old long ruler. I slapped it on my palm and pointed to her desk.

"Pull down her leotard and bend over your desk Helena. You've been a very naughty girl. Your mind is wild with your fantasy of the taste of my cum in your mouth. You want to be punished for sucking the cum out of my cock. You are so naughty you wonder what your daddy's cum would taste like as it filled your open waiting mouth and slid down your throat and filled your belly. You know you need to be punished."

"Oh Andy no...." she whimpered. "How do you know all my naughty thoughts?"

I walked to her classroom door and locked it then returned to her office and locked that door also. Helena heard the noise of the locks and stood beside her desk whimpering so I pointed at her with the ruler. She reached under her pussy and undid the clasps to her Caprizo camisole leotard. Her hands trembled as they moved onto her hips and pushed her Lululemon yoga leggings to below her firm athletic ass. She then bent over and gripped the far side of her desk.

"No yelling Helena. Would you want security to break in to see your red ass bent over your desk being disciplined by a student?"

I slapped my palm to test my strength then slapped her ass with the ruler. She groaned holding in her yell. I told her to count off each slap. Slowly her ass cheeks and back of her strong thighs turned red until we reached twenty one. Her embarrassment was even deeper as her urine leaked into the gusset of her hearts and flowers pink panties. I told her she was very naughty to wet her panties like a toddler.

I sat on her desk chair and rolled up behind her ass. I pushed my ringed finger and its brother between her naked pussy lips and felt her moistness coat them. I rubbed her clit with my fingertips while my thumb caressed her asshole. Staying on her clit I rubbed it hard against her pubic bone until she screamed behind clenched teeth.

Helena pulsed her hot pussy juices onto my fingers and palm as I rubbed her into a climax. I bent my thumb to gather her juices and brought it back to her anus. I pushed against her throbbing back lips until they yielded. She groaned when her dark back lips kissed down my thumb until it was deep into her darkness held back only by my palm.

"Oh god, Andy, not there. Not there Andy," she groaned. I could now read through my ring that her most darkest desire was to be taken in her ass. She thought that would be the naughtiest thing she could do to spite her father's control.

I slapped her ass with my hand then stood and dropped my shorts. I moved them safe away anticipating that Helena would wet her floor. I took my now hard cock in hand and slid it within her dripping pussy lips. I found the entrance to her pussy and pushed my fat cockhead against her wet heat. I pushed hard and breached into her unwilling vagina.

"No step-daddy! Don't use me for your pleasure on my eighteenth birthday night. Mommy might hear me groan or scream. No step-daddy, don't push my wet panties in my mouth. I'll be quiet step-daddy I'll be good," Helena groaned as I pushed my fat cock deeper inside her.

I couldn't discern if that really happened or it was her father-daughter fantasy. I held my cock where it was and searched in her desk until I found scissors. I cut her pink panties at her hips and pulled them back through her pussy lips. I balled her soaked panties and pushed them into her open mouth. Her tongue tasted her leaking female fluids and residue urine. Helena groaned as I then pushed more cock into her wet pussy.

I moved my cock within her tight pussy feeling that she wasn't a virgin. I also pushed my thumb deep into her ass. Helena groaned into her panty gag as I worked both her holes to my pleasure and her secret desires. My ring wanted to feed so I pulled back my thumb then my ringed finger and its brother pushed into her ass. Her head came off the desk as she screamed into her gag as her ass was pushed open.

I felt Helena spray her hot cum against my thighs and heavy ballsack as she trembled into her climax. Her mind was racing with naughty thoughts of my big cock pushing wide and filling her pussy. With one last shove I gave her all my long thick cock that her tight pussy could take. With my other hand I slapped her ass as it trembled on her desk. My ring fed deeply as my fingers went back and forth in her tight darkness.

"Oh Andy I'm being so naughty. Daddy must never know I gave you my body for your pleasure. Please Andy, he must never know," she whimpered on her desk.

I felt my fingers in her ass on my own cock as it pushed deep in Helena's neglected pussy. I became aware through my ring when it was in Helena's cycle. She was ovulating and I would breed another female if I filled her pussy with my hot cum. Her heat and tightness was driving me towards my own climax. I pounded into her pussy trapped as it was against her desk.

The thickness of my cock was pulling and pushing her labia rubbing on her clit and she screamed as yet another climax claimed her. My ring was drinking deeply of her lifeforce as they filled her ass. She twerked that ass trembling through her climax as she was trapped on her desk. My cock exploded and shot my hot thick cum into the depths of her flesh. I coated the doorway to her womb as my seed went in search of her egg. What would daddy think?

I spread my fingers coming out of her ass and quickly filled her dark sleeve with my hard cockhead. Helena was spent from my ring feeding on her and could not prevent my cock from sliding deep and filling her ass. "No Andy, No!" I could understand muffled against her wet panty gag.

Her tight broken virgin ass gave me the last of my pleasure with Helena. I moved my ringed finger onto her clit and rubbed quickly until she screamed and sprayed my hand. I could hear her cum dripping onto the floor by her desk. I took the pleasure of her ass on my long thick cock as I slowly moved it back and forth.

My ring had taken what it safely could of her lifeforce and Helena moaned totally spent on her desk. I slowly pulled my cock out of her ass and watched the 'O' of her back door try to close. For my own pleasure I filled her hot tight ass with my cock and moved it back and forth for some time. I bred Helena and claimed her virgin ass. I would trust my ring.

I slipped back into my gym shorts then pulled Helena's panties out of her mouth and claimed another prize. I slapped her ass until it turned red again then told Helena I'd see her next week. I took a picture of her face, her open dripping pussy, red spanked ass and her office for verification. I turned off her lights and locked her doors on my way out. I had several messages on my college room phone from my female classmates. My ring would now tell me each of their darkest secrets.

Carlota Yields to Her Desires.

Mary was my frequent guest and recipient of my big cock and hot thick cum. She'd ring my room then leave her desk and take my cock where she had the deepest desire; mouth, pussy or ass. I had just finished filling her hungry pussy with a load of cum when there came a knock on my door.

Still naked I opened the door and there stood Carlota. I had no embarrassment letting others see me naked nor my long thick cock. I gripped her arm with my ringed hand and immediately read her deep desires. My ring read that she wanted naughty sexual pleasure from the cock she felt on the bus. She looked at my cock just now losing its hardness and her legs went weak. I pulled her into my room and locked the door. She took in a hissing breath covering her mouth when she saw Mary spread-eagled naked on my bed.

I moved behind Carlota, unzipped her hoddie and gripped her full tits over her tee shirt. She stood there not moving or trying to stop me. Her nipples became hard and pushed into my palm. My ringed finger and thumb pinched her hard nipple and she pushed back against me and moaned.

While her eyes were fixed on a naked Mary I unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt which dropped to the floor. My ringed finger and pointer moved over her panties and felt the warm moisture wetting her gusset. My fingers went under her panty hem and rubbed her pleasure knot.

Carlota groaned and released a flow of her warm pussy juices. I rubbed her clit rapidly until she squealed and soaked my palm with hot pulses of her cum. She fell back against me and I held her up by her firm full breasts and her dripping pussy. I put my lips by her ear and told her of her hidden desires that I was reading from my ring.