Andrew and the Ring Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was beginning to think that Pam had repressed these naughty thoughts but had let them play out in the fantasies of her mind. She had each script well rehearsed for the part that each of her sexual mouth, pussy and ass would play tonight.

She stood and walked up close to me. "I'm gonna make myself cum right here in front of you and I'm gonna soak my panties as a gift to my Master," she groaned as her hands slipped into her panties then onto her pussy.

The front of her cherry red panties and soaked gusset moved about as her hands gave pleasure to her pussy. When her panties puffed out she had pushed her fingers up inside of herself. I told her she really wanted to push her panties down so she could show me her naked pussy lips that I felt on the bus but was not allowed to see.

"But first let me taste your fingers," I growled. She must have pushed them deep into her pussy then carefully pulled them out and brought them to me. They were dripping with her scented juices. She rubbed them across my lips then laughed as she slid them into my mouth. I sucked them clean and told her she tasted delicious.

She pushed her panties to her feet then stood there breathing deeply. "Pam don't you really want to lie at my feet and spread your legs and give me a good show as you make yourself cum?" She growled and went to get down but I suggested she take off my shoes and pants in case she sprays them with her cum. She laughed with a naughty tone.

She got down on her knees and removed my lower clothes. She kissed my hard cock then got on her back and spread her legs wide. Her naked labia were flushed red with her excitement and previous masturbation. She groaned when her two long fingers went deep into her pussy. As those fingers moved in and out her pussy her juices poured out wetting her asshole and the floor under her ass.

I pushed my foot under her ass and carefully worked my big toe to against her asshole. Pam rocked her hips riding her ass on my foot while her two fingers worked her pussy. She groaned when her other hand pulled on her hard nipples then moved onto her clit. Both hands went rapidly until she grunted and pussy juice percolated from her naked lips and soaked her fingers, belly and tits. She rocked like she was doing sit-ups while she rubbed herself in what had to be her second climax.

I removed my own shirt while Pam groaned in her pleasure. She took several deep breathes. "Andrew, no one has ever seen me make myself cum. I locked eyes on you all the while my fingers went deep up my own pussy. It got me so excited knowing you were watching. What a naughty girl I am. I soaked your foot and the floor. I want more."

She groaned as she worked herself to stand. She straddled my thighs and grabbed my hard thick cock. She rubbed my fat cockhead against her swollen clit and warm juices rolled down my shaft and wet my ballsack. She put my crown to the opening to her vagina and lowered herself until my cockhead breached into her heat.

"Oh fuck, Andrew you are nothing like my husband or my two fingers. Your cock is pushing me open and I want you to go deeper. Oh fuck," she growled as half my cock was swallowed by her hot wet pussy. I felt her inner thighs tremble as she was losing her strength. She grabbed my shoulders to hold herself up but lost control as her pussy slowly took all of my cock that would fit.

"Oh fuck, Andrew." I felt my cockhead against the hot fleshy roof of her pussy. Her hot sleeve was skin tight around my cock. I moved my ringed knuckles against her clit and rubbed quickly. She screamed as a powerful climax overtook her and her naked vulva kissed the base of my eight inch cock. Pam's pussy had all of me. "Oh fuck, Andrew, Oh fuck."

I felt with my foot until I found her panties and pulled them under my chair. I bear-hugged her as I leaned over and picked up her panties. I balled them up and pushed them carefully into her mouth. I slid my hands under her ass cheeks then started her fucking my cock.

I leaned down and started biting on her breast flesh and areolas then nipped her hard nipples. She groaned as my cock rode fully into her tight pussy. I raised and dropped her on my cock over and over as rapidly as I could. Pam screamed into her gag and her pussy pulsed on my cock as she climaxed once again.

I moved my ringed finger behind her until I found her back portal. I pushed that finger against those circular back lips. When they opened slightly my ringed finger slid deep up her ass aided by the lube she had squirted into that dark passage. I could feel my cock in Pam's pussy as my ring drank deeply off her climax aftershocks.

With my cock still embedded in her pussy and my finger in her ass I stood. She wrapped her legs around my back and groaned as I walked her against a wall. I jack-hammered her pussy until she screamed against the gag and hot juices soaked my cock and large ballsack.

I walked her into the bedroom and positioned her on her back on a corner of the bed. I pushed her thighs up by her large tits then jack-hammered her pussy for some time until her pussy crushed my cock and she let out one long scream. She pulled out the gag and breathlessly begged, "Oh please Andrew, stop fucking me. I am cumming, I'm cumming so wet and strong. I am spent," she groaned.

Pam's night of being a slut was hardly over. Her mind still held very naughty and quite nasty desires. I had fucked her adulterous pussy deep and hard giving her several climaxes; deeper and harder than her husband.

I slid my hard cock out of her pussy and watched her juices flood out the large 'O' I had made at the doorway to her vagina. I went to the phone and ordered myself the 'Chef's Choice' snack tray and some sodas and sports drinks. They said at least a half hour. I thought that would be plenty of time to fulfill another of Pam's dark desires; "I want to suck your cock and drink your cum down to my belly."

I grabbed her by her arm-pits and pulled her on her back until her head hung off the bed. I pinched her nose until she opened her mouth then I filled it with my hard cock. I pushed it to the back of her mouth until she yacked. She tried to push me off but I held her arms across her tits.

She bucked to escape but actually pushed her throat onto my cockhead. Her eyes went wild open as her breath was cut off. I pushed a bit more and could see my cock as an outline in her bent throat. She turned blue and I pulled back just enough for her to breathe.

For the next ten minutes we played a little game called 'the slut sucks the cock'. My thick cock slid along her tongue and into her throat. She tried to roll away or slap me but I reminded her there was no safe word. I did not want to be cruel to her so I eased up and lifted her head onto the bed.

I kept my cockhead in her mouth and pumped my own cockshaft going for the pleasure that only the owner feels. All too soon the urge to cum overwhelmed me and I grunted and shot a hot thick glob of cum into Pam's mouth.

She coughed and some cum came out her nose but she was forced to swallow each of my globs of cum as they filled her mouth. I pulled out and pumped the last pulses of my hot thick cum on her face and her big tits. I then reached between her legs and rubbed her pussy with my emerald knuckles to her exploding climax. Her juices geysered out of her pussy in pulses soaking the covers and her tits.

As she lay on the bed spent I let my emerald ring enter her pulsing pussy and it drank deeply of her lifeforce. I was watching the time for the room service. I walked over to the bag that had what she was instructed to bring. I found the dog collar and leash. I clipped the collar around Pam's neck and she moaned to some awareness.

The knock came on the door so I scooped Pam into my arms like a fireman's carry and went and opened the door. The elderly man that pushed the cart into the room said his name was Henry. He didn't know where to look. He saw Pam's large tits then the dog collar and leash. I had to sign so I let Pam slide down and held her up with her full frontal nakedness facing the man.

He now got a good look at Pam's naked pussy lips. As he moved the servings to the table I laid Pam on that table bent over onto her tits. He now got a good look at her ass and her dripping pussy. I don't think Pam was fully aware of what was going on.

I signed her name to the room service and gave the guy a hundred dollar tip. I asked him if he'd like to feel her ass and taste her dripping pussy. He said, "Yes Sir," and caressed Pam's ass then boldly ran his fingers between her pussy lips. His fingers came back sparkling from her juices and he licked them clean.

He thanked me very much and said to leave the cart in the hall. I asked him if he could put in an order for the 'Chef's Breakfast' about 8am. He smiled brightly and said he would still be on duty then and would personally deliver my request. He left and I walked Pam back to the bedroom and helped her slip under the covers. I took some food and a drink and went into the TV Room after slipping into one of the hotel's expensive bathrobes.

After one of the pay-to-view movies ended (no not porn. Why would I need to watch it when I lived it?) Pam stumbled out of the bedroom. She still had on the dog collar and the leash lay between her big tits, ran down between her pussy lips and trailed behind her. I don't think she was aware of it.

"Andrew, what did you do to me? My pussy is throbbing and hurts way up inside. My mouth tastes terrible and I am exhausted."

"What did I do Pam? I treated you like a street slut. I fulfilled many of your deepest nasty desires. There is but one more fucking to grant you that is the nastiest."

"My ass is itching thinking about your big cock being the first to open it wide and claim it. I'm thinking from deep inside my hidden thoughts how naughty I'd be with you."

I stood and grabbed the leash and pulled her to the business desk. On it lay the ball gag, the ropes and the flogger.

"Oh damn Andrew no more, please no more," Pam begged.

"Excuse me slut but there is no safe word tonight. The slut has spelled out all that she wants to happen to her tonight. Tell me which slut pushed Astroglide lube up her ass knowing a long thick cock was going to open that naughty portal wide and deep. Come here and obey and take your punishment."

She had no strength to prevent what she wanted. A wicked smile formed on her face. I pushed the ball gag against her mouth and she moaned and opened. I set it behind her teeth and tightened the straps. I bent her down until her naked tits kissed the desk. She had a chance to stand and perhaps run into the bedroom but she did not. I pulled a wrist, wrapped the rope around it and tied the other end to a desk leg. I repeated the same on the other wrist.

I went behind her and slapped her ass. She screeched but very little sound passed the gag. I kicked her legs apart and tied each ankle to a desk leg. I slowly, agonizingly let the tines of the flogger run down her back then fall across her ass. Did Pam feel panic or pleasure as her thighs trembled and she groaned deeply?

To those reading my journal I must remind them the flogger was not to inflect pain as I used it. The flogger was used to humble and humiliate more than to provoke pain. Without warning the tines slapped across Pam's full mature ass cheeks. A scream was muffled by the ball gag.

Over the next half hour the tines of the flogger slapped upon Pam's naked body everywhere the leather could reach. Going across her back the tips kissed the side of her large breasts. Standing at her head the tines kissed the cleft between her ass cheeks and stung her naked pussy lips. Pam seemed to like that the best as she groaned, trembled and sprayed her pussy juices back onto the floor.

Did Pam know my phone was recording her punishment? Did she know the Room Service attendant took pics with my phone of the naked woman with the dog collar? I think she would really like the close-up of flogger tines lying across a red dripping naked pussy. Protection my friends, protection!

I stopped the flogging after Pam trembled like she had been tazered, let out one long scream and sprayed pulses of her juices onto the floor as she was lost in a powerful climax. I quickly pushed my emerald ringed finger against her dark portal then deep down into her ass riding the warm lube. I felt it drink deeply of Pam's lifeforce. She passed into the 'little death' and lay on the desk fully spent.

I left her spent on the desk as I edited some of the video and pics. I moved her black hair behind her ear and got a good close-up pic of her face with the cherry red ball gag in her mouth.

I heard her groan so I untied her ball gag and brought a sports drink and a straw to her lips. She drank fully replacing the fluids she lost out her pussy. "Almost finished Pam sweetheart," I said softly as I moved behind her ass.

Being still tied to the desk she could not escape the desire when my long thick cock claimed her ass and filled it with my hot cum. Just to be safe I pushed her soaked red panties just into her mouth to muffle any screams.

I held just behind my large cockhead and pushed it against the lips of her back portal. She groaned as her iris tried to hold close to prevent the invasion by my thick cock. I turned on the video camera and moved to zoom to record her portal opening and her circular lips kissing down my cockhead until my crown was captured just inside her heat.

Pam raised her head off the desk and groaned or should I say howled like a wolf at the blue corn moon. Her own application of the Astroglide into her ass was her downfall. I pushed and half my thick cock was in her ass. I pulled back to my cockhead then pushed again and my cock slid into her ass until my heavy ballsack kissed her pussy.

I rode my cock in her ass for several minutes until I felt her pushing up to take my cock deep. I pulled out then filled her pussy with my cock in one thrust. She screamed and her pussy strangled my cock as she trembled in a powerful climax.

I quickly pushed my emerald ringed finger and his long brother into Pam's ass and my ring drank off her climax. My cock and fingers used Pam's warm sleeves for our own pleasure. I could not let my ring drink more of Pam's lifeforce so I pulled out. I quickly filled her ass with my long thick cock until I was 'balls deep' as they say.

What's not widely known is that the anus has thousands of nerve cells that can perceive pain and also pleasure. I rode Pam's ass feeling her spray my ballsack and thighs with her hot female cum as she climaxed and trembled in powerful aftershocks.

I thought she had fulfilled the last of her darkest desires so I set my mind to my own pleasure. I rode her ass for several minutes then fell upon her sweaty cheeks and blasted my hot cum deep into her darkness. I let my cock marinate in Pam's ass feeling it pulse as she trembled from her last climax.

I slowly pulled my cock out of her ass and watched the large 'O' of her anus try to close. Pam let out a long moan then must have fallen into a sexually exhausted sleep. I let her stay tied to the desk as I got a sports drink and replenished myself. I was just about going to untie her when there came a soft knock on the door.

I opened it slowly since I was still naked and my cock was hanging down my thighs. It was Henry. He stood in the hall way shifting from foot to foot.

"Sirs, I be an old man and don't have much excitement in my old life. Women and their wonderful parts are no longer where 'old willie' can go and play. I think the rich foks call it a 'bucket list' and I'm on my break soos da a think I can just come in and watch if you be doing that woman again?"

"Come in Henry. I think you might want to do more then watch. If 'old willie' can get hard once more you can choose where you want to get it wet."

I led him to behind Pam's ass. I said, "Pussy or ass," and went to sit down and watch. His old dark skinned hands moved across a full white ass. His fingers moved up between Pam's overworked naked pussy and came up coated in her pussy cum. He licked his old gnarled fingers then went back for more several times. He looked at me and I nodded approval.

He unzipped and pulled 'old willie' out and started rubbing up and down that ebony shaft. His mind might have thought this could be his last time and his dickshaft started to get hard. The more Henry stroked his ebony flesh the thicker and longer 'old willie' got. I watched his ebony dick swell to almost put my cock to shame.

He held his dick and ran the purple head through Pam's pussy lips until it shined. He placed his dickhead to Pam's pussy and pushed. It entered Pam's wet heat and she moaned. With a few knowledgeable thrusts he had all of that dark ebony limb fully deep in Pam's pussy. He carefully thrust in and out that hot pussy for several minutes trying to last long.

"Oh fuck Andrew. My pussy is done for tonight. Put that hard flesh in my ass and fill it with your hot cum one last time tonight. Oh, damn baby, Yes just like that! Oh fuck my naughty ass. Fuck it good!" Pam begged. She groaned loudly as she must have pushed her panties out with her tongue.

Henry had pulled is pussy wet dick out of Pam's pussy and pushed it against the 'O' of her anus that had not yet closed from my long thick cock's use. He sunk that ebony shaft into her naughty hole until his uniform pants touched her ass.

Henry then took his pleasure in Pam's naughty ass. He held her hips and thrust deeply into her heat with that long thick ebony limb. He fucked Pam like he was a sailor off his ship after a long voyage and she was the last fuck before shore leave was over. As old as he appeared his dick was hard and long and he pleasured himself in that ass.

Pam started bucking and lifting her ass to take all of what she thought was my cock. She begged for that cock to pound her ass deep and hard. I started to be concerned I'd call 911 if Henry dropped dead on her ass. He looked over at me with a huge smile and kept pounding his dick deep and hard in Pam's ass as she now screamed her desire.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming!" Pam screamed and sprayed poor Henry's uniform. Henry got caught up in her excitement and must have blasted his cum deep in her ass. He trembled and shook and rode his dick in Pam's ass.

"Oh fuck Andrew. You fucked me until I am near sexual death. Stay in my ass so I can feel your thick cock and your hot cum. After that please untie me, draw me a bath and lay soaking with me. Then please take me to bed cuddling with me holding on to my large breasts. I want to feel your big cock against my ass as I fall into a deep sexually exhausted sleep."

Pam trembled then her arms and legs collapsed spent from any strength. Her breathing was deep indicating she was 'gone'. Henry slowly pulled his ebony rod out of Pam's ass wanting to put all his pleasure into memory. I tossed him one of the hotel table napkins and he wrapped 'old ebony willie' and cleaned it as best he could. He put his dark flesh away and just walked to the door and left.

So I finally untied Pam and tenderly did what she requested and gave her a warm soak with scented bubble bath then wrapped her in a warmed towel and carried her to bed. I rolled her naked under the covers then went about the hotel room closing down for the night. I did my bathroom stuff then crawled into bed up against Pam's over used but warm ass.

During what was left of the night I felt my hard cock riding in Pam's wet warm camletoe, between her bed warm thighs. I felt her hot wetness as my cockhead massaged her swollen clit. I felt her tremble as I shot my hot cum between her clutching thighs and onto her palms as she rubbed my cockhead.

Sometime later with the dawn light shining through the hotel window I felt Pam laying her large tits on my chest as she rocked back and forth. I moved my ringed hand between us and found her clit and her dripping pussy. Pam had my long thick cock in her ass. I caressed her hair and let her ride my cock to her own enjoyment.