Andrew and the Ring Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She trembled as my knuckles rubbed her to another climax. She soaked our bellies when she climaxed and released her hot juices and groaned when she felt my hot cum shoot up into the depths of her ass. I let her lie upon me as tremors shook her body with the final aftershocks of her pleasure. When she fell asleep I rolled us into spoons.

A bit later I got up showered and sat on the sofa in the hotel robe watching the early news waiting for breakfast to arrive. Henry entered all smiles, with a fresh uniform, and thanked me for a great gift last night. "What gift?" we heard and turned towards Pam.

She stood there naked, her black hair disheveled, her pussy lips swollen and bite marks on her large breasts. The dog collar was around her neck with her hands holding the chain leash. Her full mature breasts and dark hard nipples pointed the way towards the table. She made no attempt to cover her nakedness, neither her hard pointed nipples on her full mature breasts nor her naked swollen pussy lips.

"Princess, this is Henry; Henry this is Princess."

"Henry, do you have coffee? I'll give you a big naked hug and a kiss if it is still nice and hot."

Henry smiled deeply and poured a steaming hot cup of coffee. True to her word Princess pushed her naked self up against Henry and kissed him deeply for some time. She moved his ebony hand unto her white ass and held to another long kiss. She then laughed and gave him tiny kisses as she moved his one gnarled dark hand onto her full left white breast.

"Now you just sits down dhere Princess and let old Henry serves you a nice hot breakfast," he said laughing deeply.

So that was how my adventure ended letting Pam live out her deepest darkest desires and cuckold her husband. My journals that I publish here will not tell of the second or third or more times that I pleasured the same woman. That becomes redundant. If there is to be a Part Five it will be to introduce new females and how I satisfied their own dark desires.

Xxx Sorry another lesson when stringing adjectives together. Andrew's favorite is my 'long thick cock' into a 'hot wet dripping pussy'.

The rule is that multiple adjectives are always ranked accordingly: opinion, size, age, shape, colour, origin, material, purpose. Unlike many laws of grammar or syntax, this one is virtually inviolable, even in informal speech. You simply can't say My Greek Fat Big Wedding, or leather walking brown boots.

She was a 1beautiful, 2tall, 3thin, 5young, 6black-haired, 7woman.

Order of adjectives -- examples I loved that beautiful old big white cock filling my hot wet dripping pussy. [quality - age - size - color - proper adjective] My sister has big beautiful tan tits. [size - quality - color - object]

What is the correct order of adverbs?

When there is more than one of the three types of adverb together, they usually go in the order: manner, place, time: You start off [manner]slowly [time]in the beginning. Not: You start off in the beginning slowly.