Andrew and the Ring Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carlota your mind has been filled with thoughts of my big cock since I soaked your panties on the bus. You want to lose your daddy guarded virginity and feel my long thick cock deep up inside you. As naughty as you have your secret desires you want me to fuck you; fuck you hard and deep and fill you with my cum."

"You tasted my cum from the bus and have hungered for it ever since. Even now you are desiring my cum that is leaking from Mary's fucked pussy. Your thoughts are wild with a desire to taste it; to lap it up with your tongue and suck it down into your belly. All you want to do Carlota is to kneel down between Mary's spent thighs and lick my cum from her pussy. Time to be very naughty and brave."

I pulled her tee shirt over her head cupping her naked breasts and pushed an almost naked Carlota to kneel between Mary's thighs. I whispered and told her to push Mary's thighs up by her big tits and her pussy would open wide. Carlota did so as she stared at Mary's pussy and more of my cum leaked out. She slowly leaned forward and ran her tongue through Mary's dripping pussy lips. Both women moaned their pleasure.

While Carlota fed her dark desire for my cum I read that she had had a deep withheld secret desire to pleasure a woman. I gripped the hem of her soaked panties and pulled them down then off her feet. Carlota let me push her thighs open and my fingers moved through wet pussy lips.

I moved my ringed knuckles through Carlota's crimson cleft and rubbed her swollen clit until she groaned against Mary's pussy and sprayed her hot juices on my hand and the floor. My ringed finger wanted to feed so I pushed it slowly up into the heat of her vagina. Carlota hissed from her not quite virgin pussy tightness so I went slowly until my ring was up inside her. I read within her thoughts that her fingers had claimed her treasure since her life changing experience on the bus.

Mary had awoke from her spent weakness and was now holding Carlota's face against her pussy moaning words of encouragement and curses. To tell the truth I didn't know if Mary appreciated pleasure from another female but she was defiantly loving Carlota's lips and tongue.

I moved my ringed finger in Carlota's pussy rubbing her g-pad and making her pussy leak. Distracted by her pleasure I brought my pussy wet thumb up onto the portal into her back heat and pushed. Carlota groaned and she pushed back forcing my thumb past her oval lips and into her back heat. She reached up and gripped Mary's large tits as my thumb went as deep into her ass as my palm would allow.

Mary grabbed my covers and bit down as Carlota sucked that pleasure knot driving Mary into a powerful climax. Mary trembles her legs and sprays her pussy juices when she cums strongly and Carlota's face got soaked. Carlota sucked down that fragrant sauce like she was parched from the desert. Mary screamed into her blanket gag and climaxed and trembled holding Carlota's face against her pussy.

"Fuck girl! You know how to eat pussy," Mary groaned. "Oh stop, stop, stop. Too much. Oh fuck girl stop!" Mary begged.

I pushed Carlota forward to lay upon Mary, tits to sweaty tits. It was time to claim my Spaniard pussy and ass. I pulled my ringed finger out of Carlota's pussy and slipped it into her ass. She quivered as my finger went deep into her rear heat. I rubbed my cockhead between her wet pussy lips and pushed it against the doorway to her pussy.

Through my ring I read that Carlota wanted to be taken. I have not yet understood the female need to be taken rather than yield. I needed to distract Carlota when I did the deed to claim her pussy. I held my cockhead to her hot wet spot then reached under her and squeezed her left tit. She screamed when I then breached my fat thick cockhead into the opening of her pussy. I held still while she groaned and trembled.

I moved my finger in her virgin ass to further distract her as I pushed some more cock into her cock virgin tight pussy. Moving both my cock and my ringed finger I managed to fill her pussy with as much thick cock as she could take. Her own fingers could not have prepared her treasure for the onslaught of my long thick cock. I felt fingertips on my balls and realized Mary was rubbing Carlota's pleasure knot moving her towards a climax.

With the girls laying upon each other my hand was rubbing four tits and hard nipples. I pulled back to my cockhead then filled Carlota's pussy going just deeper still. Pulling back I held still while my ringed finger worked its way deep into her ass. I felt both her ass and her pussy pulse as Mary was bringing Carlota to the point of climax.

Carlota moved and started kissing Mary deeply and the two women became locked in a climax as one hand rubbed two clits to trembling pleasure. As Carlota shook on Mary her tight pussy rubbed my cock to my climax. I pushed against her sweaty thighs and buried my hot cum deep into a hot tight pussy.

Both women screamed muffled by their deep kisses as I rode Carlota's pussy with my long thick cock. I read through my ring that she was two days short of her flow so I had no worries from filling her pussy with my hot thick cum. Carlota was spent from Mary rubbing her to another climax so I acted.

I pulled my conquering cock slowly out and placed it against her ass at the opening my fingers left. Her virgin dark lips opened like a camera iris and gave passage to my thick cock into her darkness. She groaned against Mary's lips as my cock slowly descended into her virgin heat.

Although spent with pleasure I read that Carlota was fulfilling her deepest sexual desires. I read that getting pleasure from Mary was unexpected but very exciting and she would desire that again. I pulsed the last of my hot cum down into Carlota's tight dark passage. She moaned as she felt the heat of my cum marinating in her ass.

Mary complained about the weight on her so I slowly pulled my cock out of Carlota's ass and sat back on my haunches. Mary worked Carlota to facing toward her feet and brought her cum dripping pussy and ass to her chin. Mary licked and sucked on Carlota getting my cum and sprays of Carlota's pussy juices. Whether Mary liked girls or not she was going at Carlota's dripping pussy and ass with great enthusiasm.

I grabbed a towel and walked down the hall and took a quick shower. When I returned I found four females on my bed. Mary and Carlota were holding each other kissing and playing with naked sweaty tits. My sisters were sitting on my bed, clothed with a scowl on their faces. I think I heard, "Dirty dog and he's such a pig," whispered from one or the other.

"Andy do you have time to put your cock away, get dressed and take us to town for dinner?" was asked by Misty with an ice cold edge. Jenny asked if I was gonna make some needed introductions.

"The blonde is Mary. She is the senior RA in our dorm. The dark haired beauty is Carlota. She is from Spain and stays in the International Dorm. I met her on the bus. And these two Celtic Princesses are my older twin sisters, Misty and Jenny. Give me a few minutes to get dressed and I would love to take you to dinner. I think Mary and Carlota want to stay behind and get to know each other better."

The four women watched me drop my towel and move about my room with my long thick cock swaying across my thighs. Would I have some explaining to do? I didn't really care one way or another. I was picking up from my ring that Misty and Jenny really came to my room to get fucked. I guess some other time.

Did I get ragged on by my sisters for the rest of the night? Of course; right up to walking them back to their dorm and kissing them goodnight. It didn't help that the waitress flirted with me and wrote her number on the back of the bill. Did I throw gasoline on the fire? Yep, when several females in my sisters' dorm recognized me from the Transcendental Meditation class. I got a few kisses, cheeks then stronger on my lips, with promises to call me soon. Did I hear, "He's such a dog," whispered by Misty? Yes!

When I got back to my room Mary and Carlota were gone. To Mary's room? Perhaps. There were messages on my answering machine from the girls in that class and two pairs of panties on my bed deeply scented with pussy fragrance of the owners. I was surprised to hear messages from Helena and Lilith.

Helena thanked me for being her partner in her deep fulfilling meditation and was looking forward to another session next week. Lilith asked if I was available to come to her faculty apartment tomorrow evening to discuss ancient humanities issues. She was very desirous to feel out my deep thoughts on historical issues of colour. I called her and we agreed on a time.

"Andrew, I will have something for you to snack on but wouldn't be able to provide dinner and still have time for our lengthy discussions," she said with excitement in her voice.

Dean of the School of Ancient Humanities.

In an evening after classes I made my way over to the faculty apartments and found Lilith's place. I rang her door and my own ring could already read Lilith's deep dark fantasies and now so could I. Her anticipation of hidden sexual pleasures was sending a strong signal to my ring.

The door flew open and Lilith laughed embarrassed from her need to fulfill her dark desires. I greeted her and waited. She told me to enter but I waited at the threshold. She had a look of confusion. Her obsidian eyes focused and she said, "Come in Sir." I waited. Lilith stood there searching then her eyes opened wide in understanding.

"Please enter this place, Master," Lilith said softly stepping aside then she looked at her feet and put her hands behind her back. As I walked into her apartment she went to follow and I snapped my finger behind my back. She hissed and I assumed stopped and waited.

I walked about looking over her apartment and selected a captain's chair from the open space dining room. I turned the chair towards Lilith, sat down and observed her. She had on a loose skirt much like on the bus. I wondered if she wanted her sexual fantasies and dark desires could begin with my arrival. She wore a transparent white silk blouse and the darkness of her areolas and the hardness of her large pointed nipples were evident.

"Have you been thinking about what might happen here tonight?"

"Yes Master."

"Did you enjoy what I let you do on the bus?"

"Oh Yes Master."

"Do you have panties on, Lilith?"

"Yes Master."

"Are your panties wet, Lilith?"

"Yes Master, very much so."

Remembering what the old proprietor had warned me, I asked, "Lilith, do you want to show me your wet panties?"

"Yes Master."

Lilith had as many years on me as I was grown yet she gave up control to me on the bus and again tonight when I arrived at her door. All this time Lilith stood by her closed door looking at her feet with her hands behind her back. She was being a good girl.

"Do as you desire Lilith," I spoke with authority and pointed my finger to in front of me.

Looking at her feet Lilith shuffled over to stand in front of me. Her hands grabbed her skirt and slowly worked it up her chocolate thighs. Pink silk panties came into view with a dark fragrant gusset. On her own she opened her thick thighs. Her scent from her wet panties was very strong.

"Tell me what you let happen on the bus. Tell me your secret desires that you let free from your previous control. Tell me why you let me fill your pussy with my long thick cock and shoot my hot thick cum deep up inside."

"Oh Master you'll have me recount my naughtiness to my deep embarrassment. When you sat across from me on the bus I first thought you were just a fresh young man staring at my body. As an educator of young students I've had that many times before, both male and female. But you weren't just looking at me; your deep knowledgeable eyes were opening my soul. I hissed from fright and trembled when I suddenly wet my panties and felt a sexual flush course through my body. I knew you had access to all my hidden forbidden secrets."

"Your voice was like a command that I had to obey. No, it was more like you were giving me permission to act out my desires. My mouth was dry as you waited for me to act out my hidden fantasies. I wanted to show you my wet panties and my swollen punani. I wanted to be naughty."

"And were you naughty Lilith?"

"Oh yes Andrew," (I snapped my finger), "Yes Master," she quickly added.

"I held myself closed off all these many years but when your eyes traveled up my thighs I wanted you to see more, see all of me if possible. I took in a deep breath and wet my dry lips. Frightened but excited I looked around the bus then opened my thighs and slowly pulled up my loose skirt until I knew you could see my baby blue panties. I remembered choosing them when I dressed but on the bus they were very wet from my leaking moistness."

"You questioned when was the last time my panties got so wet and if I wanted to let you discover how sweet my honey tastes. I realized you were talking about my leaking juices and that thought made me wet even more. You knew I wanted to let you have my panties and taste my honey. My legs hardly held me up as I walked to in front of you and held the bar."

"Lilith, you have fantasized about your hands being held up and tied on a bar or perhaps on a post. Tell me."

"Oh Master, No! I cannot!" Standing in front of me she dropped her skirt and unknowingly her arms raised up above her head.

"In my deepest darkest dreams I am tied to the hitching post, disciplined naked for all to see my huge breasts and full fleshy ass. If I had fair skin like yours all would see me turn red from the flogger. Then I would be taken for others pleasure." Lilith dropped to her knees and wept.

"Lilith, do you have the rope and flogger as you have desired in your deepest secret dream?"

"Yes, Master," she whispered. "Go on," I said strongly.

"As I hung on the bar I wanted your hands to slowly move up my brown thighs under my skirt and touch my wet punani. You rubbed on my plump lips and I was overwhelmed with such pleasure I knew it had to be sinful. I wanted more as I hung from the bar trembling and breathing deeply as you pulled off my wet panties."

"I know what males and females do but have not felt such things since Senior Prom. He dumped me for a football scholarship and in all the years hence no one has... had me. When you brought me to your lap my punani was dripping my juices and I wanted to be taken. I heard your zipper and greatly desired for your dick to fill me."

"You were kind and wet your dick in my juices then pushed it into my hot unused punani. As if reading my hidden mind you said you would do such nasty things; nasty things that I have secretly craved. You made me tell you who I was and where I lived then you discharged your hot seed deep up inside me. Unknown pleasure overwhelmed me."

"You left me with your seed dripping from my punani. I was embarrassed that people on the bus had seen me give myself to you. In my office I had to sit on female pads as your seed and my juices leaked from my punani all day. Master, every day I have soaked my pads and panties running the fantasies in my mind that I will want you to do to me. I know I am dripping on the floor under my skirt as my panties are soaked with my moisture."

"Lilith, like on the bus do you want me to reach under your skirt and take your panties then give you unknown pleasure?"

"Oh Yes Master. I have fantasized these past days waiting for you to let me live out my deepest darkest secrets, all my secrets that somehow you already know. I have not touched myself down there knowing it is yours to own. I will give all of myself to you as you fulfill my desires."

I pointed to between my legs and her dark obsidian eyes opened wide. She stood and moved between my legs. The ancient rules of my emerald ring demanded that my conquests tell me their hidden desires. So rather then fill these pages with questions and answers I led Lilith through her wants.

First she removed her transparent blouse and showed me her large chocolate breasts. Her areolas were large dark chocolate circles, larger than the rim of a coffee cup and they took up most of the swell of her large breasts. Her nipples were very large, like thumb tips and black like greek olives. She wanted me to suck on her nipples and bite her flesh so pain and pleasure were interchanged.

She needed two hands to bring each full breast to my lips. I bit all over her mounds of flesh then sucked her dark areola and large nipples. Lilith closed her eyes and moaned as I abused her breasts as she desired. She groaned, "Master," when I slapped hard on her left breast.

She wanted the naughty pleasure she felt on the bus now under her skirt. I told her to put her hands on her head like she dreamed and fantasized of being tied to the post. She hissed as my hands went under her skirt and drifted up her thighs until my fingers touched her soaking wet panties. My emerald ringed finger slid under her silk hem and touched her large swollen pleasure knot. Lilith groaned and soaked my palm as the ringed finger slipped between her wet lips and went up into her heat. Her legs buckled and I snapped at her to stay tied to the post.

I pushed a second finger into her punani and she used her thighs to move down onto my fingers pushing them deep inside her. Whether she knew it was there or not I rubbed her g-pad and let my ring drink of her lifeforce. Her arms came down and had to hold my shoulders as she groaned and trembled in her first orgasm of the night. Her juices sprayed across my palm further soaking her panties.

I told her to put her arms back up because this is what she wanted. I took my fingers from her pussy and pulled her wet panties down her thighs and off her feet. I brought her pink silk panties to my mouth and sucked her soaked gusset and tasted the sweet and sour that was her pussy juices. I hung her panties on the arm of the captain's chair.

"Lilith, in your dreams you were forced to remove your clothes before the post. But you want to show me your naked body first so lower your hands and remove your skirt."

She moved her hands to the button and zipper at the rear of her skirt and dropped it to the floor, stepped outside it then spread her thighs. I'm still a young man and have not partaken of the pleasures of many women. Lilith had a very large plump pussy covered in dark short curly black hair. That was not unusual but the size of her vulva was very unique. It looked like the Goddess had split a papaya and placed it between Lilith's thighs.

Her labia were large appearing swollen and the cleft between leading to her vagina was pink and juicy with two sets of pussy lips. Her hood and clit was large, about as large as a thumb tip. My ringed finger moved between her inner lips gathering her moistness and ended on her large pleasure knot. I rubbed her knot back and forth and in circles against her pubic bone. Lilith grabbed my shoulders and trembled into another climax.

"Oh Master such naughty pleasure," she groaned.

Pulses of female juices shot out of her punani and wet the floor between our feet. She groaned and hissed when my fingers went inside her wet heat. I curled my ringed finger and his neighbor and rubbed her g-pad rapidly. My palm and wrist got soaked as Lilith sprayed out her female cum as my ringed finger fed on her lifeforce. I felt my cock get rock hard as I left my fingers deep up in Lilith's hot cavern as she tried to calm her trembles.

Lilith's juices tapped, tapped, tapped on her floor at her feet. "Lilith I know your deepest naughty secrets. Do you yield them to your Master? Do you yield your body and mind to pleasure your Master? Will you take pain and pleasure knowing there will be no concern of your cries for relief?"

"Yes Master, I will yield myself," she whispered.