Andrew and the Ring Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lilith I have seen your dark dream to be used by a Master. A historical dream so dark as to be used for pleasure then disciplined tied to the post. Do you see me as your Master today and wish to be disciplined for your sinful thoughts and desires. If so, so state!" I growled.

"Master, I am yours to take your pleasure where you wish then discipline me for my naughty sinfulness. I shall not cry out for you to stop for you own me and what you do to me is for your pleasure."

It was still difficult for me to accept that a woman twice my age, much further along in her career would willingly yield herself to my control. "Lilith undress your Master then pleasure my cock until you take my seed in your mouth and against your face and huge tits," I instructed and stood.

Lilith slowly undressed me kissing any flesh that was revealed. As my shirt was removed she kissed and licked in my armpits then across my torso sucking on each of my nips. I trembled and moaned from that pleasure. She went to her knees and removed my shoes and socks then undid my pants. My long hard thick white cock tapped under her chocolate chin as she pulled my pants off. I sat back down and hung my large ballsack over the edge of the chair and pointed my hard cock at Lilith.

She took my cock into her hands and moved it about as she licked all around my leaking large cockhead. She took my heavy ballsack in the palm of her hand massaging my eggs gently. Her chocolate palm held my white heavy cum filled eggs. Her wet pink tongue slipped from her dark lips and licked each sack then she carefully took each one into her mouth. Her full lips closed upon each egg holding it in her mouth as her warm wet pink tongue bathed it.

Lilith licked up the underside of my cock and closed her full lips on my pleasure knot. The tip of her tongue teased me. I hissed from the pleasure and reached down and took each of her large dark nipples between my fingers. She hissed when I pinched her hard nips and pulled them away from her large areolas.

She held my long cock and trapped it between her large breasts. She spit down wetting my cock and moved it up and down in her large warm cleavage. She took my cockhead into her mouth when it appeared each time above the valley between her dark tits. Lilith was lost in pleasuring my cock. I pulled up by her large hard nipples making her hiss and stand before me.

"Sit on my lap and take my long thick white cock deep into your punani like you did on the bus. You want to show me your wet pink gash hiding between your thick punani lips. You want me to feel how wet and hot it is deep up in inside your treasure. Tell me how it felt to be taken on the bus knowing people knew my cock was going up inside you. Tell me this was your dark desire to be taken and used."

Lilith moved her thick thighs outside mine and hovered her punani over the head of my cock. "Show me," I snapped. She took her two hands and spread her thick sets of pussy lips apart. Her wetness dripped on my cockhead and rolled down my hard shaft. I rubbed my ringed finger between her pussy lips and I felt it drinking her lifeforce.

I felt her thighs burning as she fit my fat cockhead to the entrance of her punani. She groaned as my cockhead breached the doorway of her unused flesh. I felt her thighs trembling to keep her erect preventing my cock from filling her pussy in one hard thrust.

She moved her hips side to side letting my fat cockhead open her hot sleeve just a little at a time. I took my knuckles and rubbed her large pleasure knot rapidly making her pussy gush her hot juices onto my cock. She lost her strength and my long thick cock slid up into the depth of her pussy just like on the bus.

"Oh Master!" Lilith screamed as she climaxed from just my cock filling her pussy and being up against her womb.

Her hot juices bathed my balls as her pussy pulsed all along the length of my thick cock. She hissed when my hands slowly moved up her brown thighs and my ringed finger rubbed the apex of her punani. I rubbed her large knot rapidly against her mons and she was swept away into another orgasm. My emerald eyes drank more of her lifeforce. "Tell me!" I barked.

Lilith laid her warm full breasts against my chest and hid her face in my neck as she trembled from her climax. "You looked at me across the bus aisle as if you knew all my darkest secrets. You spoke to me of my hidden desires and I no longer had any control. I took the bar above you as if I was tied to the post. Your fingers went up inside me and I soaked my panties as powerful pleasure swept through me."

"I knew people on the bus could see me being taken. That made me wet even more. I wanted to let you take my panties but even more I wanted to feel your cock go up inside me. You took my panties as a prize, as a gift, as an ancient sacrifice. You pulled me down onto your thighs like a virgin sacrifice to the Master as you fluffed out my skirt showing people on the bus my naked brown ass."

"You ran your cockhead through my wet punani lips and pulled me down onto your cock. The pain pulsed through my groin as your thick long cock breached into me, pushed deep up inside me; opened me wide and deep. You shocked me telling me you would fuck me with your long thick hard cock and make me cum like I never had before. You said, "Fuck me," not caring if anyone on the bus could hear. You read and knew my darkest fantasy is to be taken by my Master. I gushed when you promised you would slip your big cock deep into my ass and fill it with your hot thick cum. I would have given you my ass on the bus if you had just commanded me."

"I came again when I felt your hot seed pulse into my punani. You fucked me on a public bus not caring who saw me or how embarrassed I was. You knew that was my dark desire. But my mind went wild when you promised you would take your pleasure and cum in my ass. I have the rope and the flogger Master. I will yield my fantasies and my body to your pleasure," she whispered and kissed my neck even weeping slightly.

Like on the bus I ordered her to make herself cum on my long thick cock. She kept her large tits against my chest and I felt her hard nipples. Her hands moved between us and she began rubbing her large swollen pleasure knot. My ringed finger and thumb pinched each of her large hard nipples. I asked her if she had the clothespins for each of her nipples while I fucked her ass. She groaned and bit my neck as I felt her hot cum burst between us as she shook in another powerful climax.

I let her rest on my cock as she leaked her warm juices on my balls. I pinched and pulled on her hard nipples knowing she wanted the pain as punishment for letting her deepest desires explode like lava from a volcano. I asked her if she wanted me to abase her and shoot my hot cum against her face and huge tits.

Lilith groaned knowing I had read another dark desire. "Do to me as you will," she whispered as she rose slowly as if not wanting my cock to slip from deep up inside her. She went to her knees and pushed my white thighs apart. She took my wet cockhead into her warm mouth and pleasured it with her tongue. Lilith tasted herself on my cock and groaned when I put my hand behind her neck and pushed.

My pussy wet cock slid along her tongue and went to the back of her mouth. She took deep breaths through her nose as my fat cockhead rubbed her throat. She held me deep in her mouth and groaned when I pinched her large hard nipples. She slid her full lips back to my cockhead and gripped my thick cockbase with her hand. She pounded her fingers with her full lips as she took my cock as deep as she could.

She slid off my cock and pushed it against my abs. She licked my balls then took one at a time into her warm mouth and sucked upon each egg. She turned her lips sideways and sucked up onto my pleasure knot. Her wet pink tongue flicked across my knot as she listened to me moan.

Her other hand held my ballsack in her golden palm as she took my cock deep into her mouth. Her spit and saliva soaked my cock as she yacked taking it deep. I grabbed her curly dark hair and groaned and she moved her lips to just my cockhead.

My first pulse of hot cum shot to the back of her throat. She coughed and my cum dripped from her nose. She opened her mouth and more cum painted her pink tongue. She aimed my cock and I covered her face with pulses of my thick white cum. She groaned and pointed my cock down and the last of my hot white cum shot against her chocolate tits. She rubbed my cockhead against her hard nipples as the last of my cum leaked out.

Lilith raised her face and opened her mouth to show me my white cum pooled behind her bottom teeth. She took my hand and held it to her neck as she swallowed my cum to her belly. She rubbed my cockhead across her forehead and cheeks gathering more cum which she licked off.

She took my cock back into her mouth and sucked what was left across her tongue. Her fingers wiped across her hard dark nipples gathering the last of that cum then sucked her fingers clean. She opened her mouth and stuck out her cum coated tongue. She licked my cockhead then cleaned it again. She took my cock deep into her mouth and swallowed.

Lilith slid her full lips up my cock then kissed my crown. She sat back on her haunches and put her hands behind her back and lowered her head. "What is your darkest secret desire, Lilith?"

"In my deepest naughty dreams I am tied naked to the hitching post, for all to see my huge breasts and full fleshy ass then disciplined for some offence. My dripping scented punani would embarrass me and inflame my tormenters. If I had fair skin all would see me turn red from the flogger as it stung my large breasts and ass. Then I would be taken for pleasure."

"Lilith, go get the rope and flogger as you have desired in your deepest secret dream."

She stood to go but I held her hip. My ringed finger went to the bottom of her plump pussy lips and slid up her hot dripping pink gash to her swollen pleasure knot. My two long fingers rubbed her knot quickly and hard and she trembled and sprayed my palm. My two fingers went up inside her punani and rapidly rubbed her g-spot and she climaxed.

She held onto my shoulders while she trembled and leaked her fragrant juices. My emerald eyed ring drank deeply of her lifeforce. I needed her spent and compliant. I turned her and slapped her chocolate ass and I barely heard her moan, "Master."

She went slowly into her bedroom and returned with the rope and the flogger then knelt and held them above her head as if they were an offering. I left her like that knowing her arms would begin to burn. I walked around her condo but could not see any good place to tie her to. I decided to tie her to her desk and abase her on the symbol of her education and advanced degrees.

I walked back, picked up her silky pink panties and stood in front of her. I told her my cock was leaking and she needs to clean it. She went to lower her arms and I 'tish-tished.'

"Arms up and find my cock with your lips," I growled increasing her humiliation. She had to bend way over and find my cockhead with her full lips. She kissed my crown and gathered my leaking pre-cum on her tongue then swallowed. I told her to stand, walk to her desk and hand me the rope and flogger.

"Lilith, you confessed that you have a deepest darkest historical desire to be degraded then used for pleasure. Since there is no hitching post in your condo I will abase you first as you stand with your arms held high. The flogger will sting your huge breasts then your belly and across your punani. There will be no safe word and I shall discipline you until I think I have administered enough."

"Then I shall tie you down across the symbol of your education and achievements. You shall bend over and place your huge disciplined tits upon your books and papers then spread your thick legs and hold the ropes as your arms stretch across the desk."

Lilith whined so I slapped her large chocolate tits with the flogger as she stood in front of me. She whispered, "Master," and crossed her arms upon her head. The flogger stung all upon her body as I circled her. The leather tines slapped upon her large tits then her large nipples as they firmed and pushed away from her breast flesh.

She hissed when a stray few tines slapped upon her punani and she groaned, "Master," when she leaked her juices down her inner thighs then upon her parquet floor. Her back and plump ass received the stings from the flogger as well as the back of her thighs. I circled her many times, Lilith not knowing where upon her body the flogger would take its kisses.

I sat in the captain's chair and watched Lilith breathe deeply. The area around her discipline was strong with the fragrance of her leaking juices and female cum. I asked her if she wanted to continue her discipline across her desk. She whispered, "Yes, Master," and moved behind her desk and bent over.

She pushed her breasts here and there across her desk until she found a comfortable spot. I took lengths of the soft rope and tied her wrists then to the front desk legs and her ankles to the rear. I let the flogger tines float slowly down her back and across her full butt cheeks.

Lilith groaned when the tines caressed down her ass cheeks and hissed when I pulled them up along her pussy lips. I stood behind her and watched her juices run down her inner thighs. I knelt down and put my lips to her pussy and pushed my tongue into her heat. She let out one long groan as I tasted her very sweet juices.

I pulled her chocolate ass cheeks apart and licked across her dark star. She hissed when I pointed my tongue and went into the vestibule of her darkness. I took my ringed finger and rubbed it along between her full plump wet punani lips then pushed it deep inside her. I felt stronger, my cock getting harder and thicker as my ring drank Lilith's lifeforce.

"Lilith tell me the wants of your darkest secrets."

She groaned as if awakening from a deep slumber. She trembled when she felt the tines run down her back and across her full ass cheeks. I gripped the base of the tines running the handle up between her dripping pussy lips. I pushed the round knob between her full ass cheeks and onto her dark star. I slapped her ass to entice her to speak.

"Andr-Master," she caught herself. "I want you to abase me even more with the flogger until I beg you to stop. But you won't. I will be lashed until my Master has decided that my punishment has been enough. Then...., then...., I want you to take your pleasure in the depths of my ass until you spend your strength within me."

Just as I was about to apply the flogger there came a knock on the door. Through the door I asked who was there. "I'm Lilith's mother, who is this?"

I opened the door, hearing Lilith yell, "Master, Nooooooooo!" I stood there naked looking at an older version of Lilith. Except that she had silver streaks in her hair, her breasts were as large, her waist pulled in and her hips flared out. Although I was assessing that woman's body, her eyes were centered on my hard thick cock. "Who...., who are you?"

"I am Lilith's Master and was just about to discipline your daughter's ass with this flogger then push this cock that you have been staring at deep into your daughter's ass. I plan to then fill her tight brown ass with my hot thick cum until she sprays me with her hot juices and gets the floor all wet."

"Now either come in and watch or leave but either way shut the door as I have pain and pleasure to administer."

I had read her truthfully that she wanted to stay and was already getting wet thinking about my long thick cock going into her wet punani. Damn the ring and I were linked such that what and who it could read so also could I.

I walked to Lilith tied down on her own desk and laid her soaking wet silk pink panties near her mouth. "Who am I Lilith?" I asked.

"You are the Master," she replied.

"And what do your deepest secrets desire, Lilith?"

"I wish to be flogged then fucked in the ass and filled with your hot cum."

"That's a good girl, Lilith," I said and pushed her panties into her mouth. I needed to gag her least her other college professors hear her yelling and call the police. Now when I say I struck her large brown ass with the flogger I did so with no more than as a slap with my hand as I had done to her body as she stood taking her discipline. The flogger was used to humble and humiliate more than to provoke pain.

"Alright Lilith let's begin," I stated and brought the tines across her large ass. She groaned into her gag and I saw her juices drip to the floor. "Oh, Lilith baby," I heard whispered from her mother.

For the next half hour the flogger stroked across Lilith's bent over body. The tines slapped her back, her ass cheeks and when aimed correctly right upon her thick large pussy lips. Lilith rose up on her toes when the tines kissed her pussy and she sprayed from her punani and wet the floor. Sweat was pooling in the swale of her back as her sexual fragrance was filling her little office alcove.

I looked over at her mother toward the end of the half hour to see her absentmindedly running her hand across her now hard pointy nipples or cupping her own punani. I walked behind her and brought my hands up and gripped her large breasts.

Her head turned slightly and she took in a deep breath as I started to unbutton her blouse. I pulled it off her shoulders and down her arms softly touching them to her sides. I undid her six bra clips and her cups released from her chocolate mounds and dropped to her feet. My hands moved onto mama's naked breasts and I pinched her hard large nipples.

Lilith was watching me slowly undress her mother as the skirt was undone and dropped to the floor. I walked her mother to the other side of the desk and pushed her large naked breasts down on the papers and books. I held her by the back of her neck as I worked her white panties to below her large chocolate ass.

I kicked her mature legs apart and could smell her own unique dripping scent. My ring wanted to feed so I worked it between her salty colured pubes and pushed two fingers deep into her punani. Lilith's mother moaned and my ring drank deeply taking away the older woman's strength to resist. I rubbed her g-pad quickly until her legs trembled and she let out a long groan and wet down her thick inner thighs.

I stood back and brought the tines of the flogger across the mother's ass for about a dozen slaps. She groaned deeply so I moved up behind her and holding my hard cock I slipped it between the salt & pepper curly hairs and pushed until I was balls deep against her ass.

"Oh Goddess, Lilith," her mother moaned reaching out and holding the other side of the desk. Before you say it, it was a very large rectangular desk. I jackhammered that old pussy until she screamed into a powerful climax. She soaked her white panties with her own cum and trembled on the desk.

I pulled out of her pussy and rolled her panties down her legs. I balled her panties making sure the wet gusset was on top. I pushed them against the lips of the mother and she let me gag her. I then went behind Lilith and jackhammered her tight pussy until she screamed into her panty gag and flopped around on her desk like a large lake trout first pulled into the boat.

I reached over and slapped the mother's large ass with the tines as I plowed her daughter's pussy. I pulled out then moved behind the mother and filled her with my long thick cock. Lilith's ass then got slapped with the tines as I jackhammered her mother's older pussy until she screamed and sprayed my thighs with her hot thick cum.

My pleasure went on for a good hour going back and forth in mother or daughter until I felt the desire to cum. I pushed my pussy wet thumb against the mother's ass ring and she groaned and held the edge of the desk then I went deep inside. I used her pussy pushing her clit against the edge to the desk until she screamed against her white panty gag.