Andrew's Kinky Adventure

Story Info
Shy Andrew finds himself in a sling.
2.7k words
4.32
13.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James and Andrew were an item. They had miraculously met at university and had been together ever since. It was miraculous because both of them were very introverted and if they had not met as they had, they would likely have spent the rest of their lives alone. They had been assigned to the same software project team that was a requirement of the final year of undergrad. They had dreaded the software project because in four years of uni, they had both pretty much avoided any contact with the other students. Four guys who had not self-organised into teams, the left-overs, were assigned to the final team.

They both had Grindr profiles with obscure photographs and they occasionally hooked up with guys for casual sex when they were really horny. It was at a late night coding session with their team. Andrew and James had nothing to do while they waited for the other guys to fix some bugs in their objects. They were both checking Grindr. They both messaged an interesting guy that was only 50 metres away. Actually the guy was less than 5 metres away. They realised that they were chatting to each other pretty quickly. The other guys wondered why their faces were almost purple.

Five years after completing their masters, their lives were now even more intertwined than the average middle aged married couple. They were paying off a joint mortgage on a nice apartment. They had their own consultancy company but not even their parents understood what they did. It was something to do with programming and "burning" chip sets that ran devices like modems, security systems and washing machines. Whatever it was, they were being paid good money.

They had sex once or twice a week. James was top, Andrew bottom. They had tried it the other way around but didn't like it. James always used a condom even though they never saw anyone else. He tore off exactly three squares of paper towel and laid them to the side while preparing for sex. It always the same position. When it was over, he used one square to wrap up the cum filled condom and the other two to clean up Andrew's anus.

Their apartment had a huge LED flat screen TV that could show 3D blue ray. Shelves held hundreds of DVDs of various Star Trek series and other sci-fi movies, but they never played them. There were all saved onto their storage system accessible from their computers, all of which were accessible from the TV. Everything in their apartment, even the clock on the microwave, could be controlled remotely from an iPhone app that they had developed themselves.

They occasionally went on holidays together. Conferences were counted as holidays, but they also loved touring limestone caves, visiting museums and watching musicals. They didn't play any kind of sport or go to a gym but they had bicycles and always rode to the mall and sometimes to where they were working if it wasn't too far. For many of their projects, they could do most of the work from home.

They were working on a project for the manufacture design of a small blue-tooth speaker that had a programmable LED light display. They had been called in at short notice to replace programmers who had been fired because of slow progress and poor quality. They were being paid a huge bonus to get the project back on track. There was a very tight deadline to receive the bonus, but Andrew and James felt confident that they could get the job done.

However, Andrew received a call from one of their previous clients. A home alarm system that they had worked on had developed a fault in testing but the production run had already begun. James agreed that he could complete the work on the speaker while Andrew flew to Sydney to work out what was going wrong with the alarm system.

They were very rarely apart and relied very much on each other for confidence. James drove Andrew to the airport early the next day. They hugged but wouldn't dare kiss in a public place. James returned to the speaker manufacturer and as soon as Andrew's plane landed in Sydney, he received a text that he had arrived.

It only took Andrew twenty minutes to determine that there was nothing wrong with the chip set programming and he also determined that the cause was an incorrect voltage on a tamper sensor, even though that was not his responsibility or supposed expertise. He had booked a hotel for that night in Sydney, but cancelled it and booked an earlier flight home. He called James and told him what was going on, though he still had a few hours to kill. He told James he would go and watch a movie at the cinema.

However, something about him being away from James made him feel unaccountably horny. He walked to the nearest cinema but found nothing he wanted to see. He checked google for a gay bar but found that there was a gay sauna only a block away. James and Andrew had each other on Find-My-Friends on iPhone, so he knew James would only have to look at his phone to see on a map where he was. He texted James that he was going in to see a movie, and then put his phone into flight mode.

Nervously, and feeling guilty, he walked the fairly short distance to the address of the gay sauna. The outside of the premises was very discrete so he was able to go in unselfconsciously. However inside he found a staircase at the top of which was a sign. "This is a gay and bisexual sex on premises venue. If you are offended by this, please do not enter," followed by warnings that if you have drugs, you will be asked to leave and banned for life.

At the top of the second flight of steps, there was a window. Andrew was greeting by a smiling young man, "twenty dollars please". Andrew handed over the money and was given a towel and a locker key. Then the door beside clicked and started buzzing. Andrew entered though it.

Inside the locker room, there was only one young Asian guy. He had just finished undressing and locked his locker and walked away wearing only a towel. He did't give Andrew a glance. He saw at the end of the passage where the Asian guy had gone, another sign. "You must be in a towel beyond this point. No cameras or mobile phones allowed." He undressed a little nervously because it was an open locker room, stowed his clothes and walked down the passage with his towel around his waist.

Turning the corner, he found an area with open showers, a huge spa and more stairs leading up. The young Asian guy was showering naked while an old hairy guy sat in the spa looking at him. Andrew was sweaty after the walk so he wanted to have a shower before potential sex. He saw that there was part of the shower screened by frosted glass, so he went in there and showered. The Asian guy again ignored him and disappeared up the stairs when he finished his shower. Andrew followed when he was finished.

On the first floor, he walked around noticing lots of small rooms with vinyl covered mattresses either on the floor or on raised beds. Most had a TV screen mounted high up on the wall showing gay porn movies. He sat in a larger room for a while which had a big screen showing more porn. He was disappointed that there were so few people there. The movie ended and so he got up to look around. He saw the young Asian guy again, but he was sitting talking to another young Asian guy.

He found another stairway leading up to the second floor. The second floor was much darker and the porn playing much more hard core. The first floor porn had been cute twinks. Again however there was no one else there. He looked around from room to room.

He found a room that had a sling hanging from the ceiling. He had seen these in porn movies, but he had never seen one in real life. He found himself feeling very horny looking at it but then he heard a noise behind him. He looked around and saw the old hairy guy who had been in the spa on the ground floor, but the guy turned around and walked away. Andrew walked out of the sling room, and noticed the old guy going out and down the stairs.

Seeing that he was alone again, he went back into the sling room. He noticed a pair of very hot guys were being shown on the porn TV screen high up on the wall. One was rimming the other one. He closed the door and then decided he would try to get into the sling. It was a rubber mat suspended by heavy chains from the ceiling. The took off his towel and laid it on the mat then laid himself in it. It swung back an forward wildly but quickly slowed. He noticed straps for his ankles high up on the chains but he got off again to get some lube from a dispenser on the wall and rub it on his cock which was very hard.

He got back into the sling and with some difficulty, put his ankles in the straps. He loved the way it exposed his anus so sluttily. He rubbed some of the lube from his cock around his anus and fingered himself while watching the porn movie. The two guys were fucking now, and he was wishing he had a cock inside himself too.

Just then, he heard the door open. He looked over and saw a hot guy looking back at him. Andrew was shocked and wondered why he hadn't locked the door but he just looked back at the guy. The guy closed the door and went away. Andrew felt a little bit insulted as well as a little disappointed and embarrassed. He was about to get out of the sling so that he would press the button on the door and lock it, when the guy came back.

He looked at Andrew and smiled. Andrew involuntarily smiled back and said "Hi." It didn't occur to him that it was a strange thing to say to a guy when you are laying back in a sling in a gay sauna, your anus lubed and fully exposed and your cock hard as a rock. The guy closed the door behind him and locked it then stood between Andrew's wide open thighs and smiled at him, still wearing his towel.

He rubbed his hands over Andrew's hairy thighs then up his body and played with his nipples. Then in the same movement he took Andrew's right wrist and lifted it. Andrew hadn't realised that there were similar straps that he had put his ankles through on the other chains that were meant for his wrists. The guy put Andrew's right hand into the strap and tightened it with velcro. Andrew didn't object even when he did the same to his left.

He was now hanging there naked, his anus exposed, his ankles and wrists bound, helpless, but he loved it. The guy bent over and blew on Andrew's cock. Even though it had lube on it, he then licked it and sucked it. He only did it a few times, then grabbed it in his hands and squeezed it, then slapped it against Andrew's belly. Then he walked away and got more lube and fingered Andrew's anus. Andrew was feeling extremely excited and horny, but when the guy pulled his towel off showing his beautiful cut fat cock he realised he was not able to object if the guy tried to fuck him without a condom.

He came towards him and pressed his cock against his anus.

"Can you put on a condom?"

Andrew was relieved when straight away, he turned around and got one from the dispenser on the wall beside the lube. He rolled it onto his cock and then lubed it. They were still fucking hard on the porn movie, and Andrew wanted some of that. He always masturbated himself when James fucked him, but now his hands were tied.

The guy came back and stood between his thighs. Andrew could see he was ultra horny and seemed to love Andrew's body and his thighs by the way he looked at them and rubbed his hands over them. He put his cock against Andrew's anus and looked into his eyes. Then he started prodding. Andrew offered no resistance. He felt the cock slide into him. He felt that it was quite a bit bigger than James's but it felt wonderful. The sensation was perfect and Andrew moaned loudly in pleasure.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me!" he said, quite out of character. He never said anything like that when James fucked him. The guy responded fully. Long slow powerful strokes from the tip to the balls were varied with bursts of rapid strokes that pounded Andrew's prostate. The chains were creaking and the sling was moving wildly. Andrew laid back helpless, his wrists tied above his head. Above the guy's head he could still see the two hot beefy guys fucking wildly on the porn movie and he knew exactly what that was feeling like. He could feel every place that the guy's long fat hard cock was touching him inside.

Andrew had read about anal orgasms before but he didn't think he had ever had one. He always masturbated when James, or anyone before, had fucked him. There were a few times with James where he had stopped masturbating so as not to cum too early because he didn't enjoy being fucked for too long after he had cum. However, James fucking him had pushed him over the edge anyway. Now of course he couldn't touch himself, but he felt it coming.

The guy was fucking Andrew like crazy, the sling was swinging back and forwards and he was holding Andrew's thighs and pulling him onto his cock. Andrew was sweating from his face and his body felt like it was burning. He could feel the very hard cock deep inside touching him in places that were screaming out. Then the guy started yelling loudly and thrusting very hard into Andrew's body. Andrew started yelling too as his body was vibrating and convulsing in orgasm.

The guy stopped but seemed reluctant to pull his cock out. he held it tightly inside looking at Andrew with an exhausted smile and playing with Andrew's cum plastered on his belly. Finally he pulled it out and had to grab the condom that nearly slipped off his cock because it was so full of cum. Andrew was surprised to see so much of his own cum on his body.

After binning the condom, the guy came straight back to Andrew and loosened the velcro from his wrists and then helped him get his ankles out of the straps. Andrew lay back exhausted still in the sling. The guy leaned over him and kissed him and said "Thanks."

Then he picked up his towel and left. Andrew waited in the sling room for another five minutes. He felt a little uneasy about the kiss and didn't want to meet the guy in the shower or the locker room. He was starting to feel guilty. He finally left the room, had a shower, got dressed and left the sauna.

He walked back to the cinema and then took his phone off flight mode. There were four texts from James just asking where he was and asking why his location is unavailable.

"I don't know. Somehow my phone went back into flight mode."

"What movie did you see?" James asked immediately.

Andrew lied but it was a movie had has watched in the flight and that was on at the cinema.

"Any good?"

"Not really. I fell asleep a few times."

Andrew got a taxi back to the airport. The next day he was back working on the speaker project with James. They had sex the night after, but in his mind, Andrew was somewhere else.