Android 21's Huge Hedonistic Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kefla grinned, understanding.

Their first few kisses didn't quite reach each other, their soft lips blocked by girthy, engorged flesh. But that was sort of by design, at least on 21's part. Her kisses were wet, lingering, achingly deliberate, while Kefla's were softer and more airy, the fused Saiyan actually attempting to somewhat reach the woman on the other side. In the meantime 21 resumed her tails' slow anal probing. Kefla's lips vibrated with her muffled moans, massaging the meat between them. The owners of the flesh in question groaned loudly, unmuffled.

21 reoriented the cocks between her and Kefla, placing one atop the other, then resumed their breathy makeout session. This time, when the two of them wrapped their lips around the top dong, their upper lips connected, resting against each other, then forming overlapping layers to build on top of the layers of dick meat. Android 21 drew back ever so slightly and slipped her tongue beneath one of the phalluses, poking it out between them and then sliding it into Kefla's mouth, with length to spare.

Kefla pressed her face even closer to 21's, spreading her lips wide enough to conform to the Android's while also cushioning both cocks. At the same time, the two women could feel Alan pumping faster between their laps.

Android 18 kissed the back of Alan's neck, the hard, bony part at the tip of his spine, then moved progressively upwards. Alan moaned as he felt soft, cybernetic lips on his sensitive skin, kissing his goosebumps. Then again at the very backs of his braids of hair, then the back of his smooth-ish head. While he played with Kefla's otherwise unattended pussy, 18 handled her wife's, fingers tracing the moist lips of her labia.

While Alan ran his fingers up and down Kefla's strip, 18 slipped two fingers into her spouse's tight cunt, pushing the digits deep and pressing them against her warm walls as she drew back, stroking the base of her tail with her free hand. 21's muffled moans mirrored Kefla's, who groaned and moved her hips back restlessly against their partner's lap. Alan groaned back, slowing and intensifying his thrusts in response.

21 pushed her tails deeper into Kefla's ass and kept pace with Alan, each alternating thrust slow and powerful.

"Mmm!" Came 21's muted response as the Saiyan pushed her tongue down with her own. The android giggled and pushed Kefla's back up in retaliation, then drew hers back. Narrowing her eyes and raising a single brow, 21 stared down the confused Kefla and proceeded. Dangling her tongue beneath her bottom lip, the android looped it beneath the two shafts, then up and over the top one, then through the gap between them, leaving just enough violet, serpentine carpet to slip a little into Kefla's expectant mouth.

The two of them held their faces together like that for a few moments, as close as they could get around the obstructing organs. Kefla leaned into the indirect kiss, luxuriating in the mix of sensations: the heat and softness of 21's tongues and the two intermingled penises, and the deeply surging, sluggish tails in her anus. It bordered on overwhelming, always tilting back towards tolerable before it hit that point. Kefla let out a drawn out groan, masked in an instant by too many things. 21 suckled at the cocks in front of her as best she could with her tongue in the way, her top lip resting against wet foreskin.

Then the android drew her tongue back, removing it as an obstacle but also disappointing Kefla. 21 went back to her previous heavy kisses, Kefla joining her, the two of them subjecting the two lengths of meat between them to hot, damp, sticky kisses, their lips occasionally finding and grazing each other around and in-between the twin shafts. At some point in the midst of the wet and sloppy kissing, two deep groans signaled two impending orgasms, and the cocks caught in the crossfire throbbed and unloaded their ammunition, shooting gooey lines of white onto the Androids' freshly changed bedsheets.

21's eyes opened in surprise and turned away from Kefla, taking one of the shafts in her mouth and gulping down the remaining ejaculations, sucking the patchily wet foreskin lovingly. Kefla watched enamored, caught off guard when another jet of cum hit her in the cheek.

Turning once more, 21 smiled sweetly at the Saiyan and licked the hot gobs of white that were running down her face. When it was clean, she planted her lips back over Kefla's, finishing the kiss that they had started earlier properly, without interruptions.

With 21's tongue back in her mouth and Alan still grinding against her pussy, the lingering sensations of the android's wet, warm tongue on her cheek, Kefla was growing more and more agitated, her neck and shoulders stretching and straining into the kiss as her lower body bucked back against Alan's unintentionally teasing thrusts. 21's tails, which had stopped again briefly, resumed their motions. Moving back and forth as they were, it really was giving her the impression of two different cocks and not merely just one large one, but at this point she just wanted the real thing.

Kefla pulled back, breaking the kiss and breathing heavily.

"Kefla?" 21 asked gently, curiously, withdrawing her tails.

"I can't wait any longer," The Saiyan almost whispered with what was left of her air and energy. "18, get out of the way."

Surprised and, truthfully, a little intimidated, 18 did so.

Kefla pounced before Alan could tell what was happening, pinning him to the bed, her knees straddling his waist, her ass only inches away from his erection. The two of them breathed heavily, staring into each other's eyes, Alan feeling equal parts afraid, aroused and a little tired. Then Kefla's eyes narrowed as she took in his features.

"Alan?" She asked.

Then it was his turn to study her face. "...Kale?"

Kefla breathed heavily, then offered a small, kind smile. "Not exactly. But...sort of?"

"Okay," He smiled back. "Fine by me."

"Sorry about..." Kefla trailed off, looking away.

"That's okay."

"Is this...are you okay with this?" She asked.

"Yeah, let's do it."

The grin spread slowly on the Saiyan's face and grew in size and intensity. Alan almost regretted his decision, but offered her an only slightly nervous smile in return.

Kefla moved her hips back just a bit, looking behind her to guestimate her target, moving her hand back for something a little more accurate. With her fingers curled around his length, Kefla sank down slowly on Alan's cock, her anal muscles loose and lubed enough so that the process was mostly easy. She moved her hand away and let herself sink a little deeper, her knees bent on the bed, her hands on Alan's midsection.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, then took another, deeper, slower one. Soon, as she breathed, her spiky pineapple-top hair began to shake and rustle as if caught in an invisible updraft, and then Alan felt the wind too. Kefla's hair began to glow a luminous golden light and the mattress beneath them began to vibrate softly, along with the bedframe beneath that, and any surrounding furniture. Alan winced, the muscles in her ass contracting and squeezing him tighter, but not enough to be painful. Overall, it was a much less violent transformation than when Caulifla had been on her own, and by the time Kefla re-opened her eyes, everything had settled back to its natural state.

She smirked and turned her head to look at the other occupants of the room, quite a few of which had turned their attentions towards the relatively flashy spectacle.

"Hey, I've got room for a few more here," Kefla said, grinning. "Don't be shy."

A few lean men of various shades approached the bed, and three of them climbed up onto the mattress to join her. Kefla took one short, thick, uncut peach-toned cock in one hand and a skinny, longer pale one in the other, just letting them rest there for a moment, feeling their respective warmths. The man who stepped up in front of her face had light, tannish skin and messy, medium length dark hair. The now Superfied Saiyan looked down at his crotch and saw the long, tan rubber strap-on that blended in mostly seamlessly with his surrounding flesh, then looked up again, smiling.

"Do whatever you want, man," Kefla said with a grin, causing the mop-headed guy to blush. "Grab my hair, go deep, go nuts."

Back down on the bed, while Alan could no longer see the face of his former acquaintance through the thin man-ass, he was glad that she seemed to be enjoying herself. "Alan!" Hearing his name brought him out of his thoughts.

"Y-yeah?"

"Do you think you could handle most of the work on this one?" He heard Kefla ask though he couldn't see it. "I'm not gonna have my hands free, so..."

"Sure, no problem," He said, flashing a smirk that he only realized afterwards was pointless.

"Great." Kefla grinned and then nodded to the tan, moppish guy standing above her. He stepped forward, pushing his smooth rubber cock slowly into her mouth. At the same time the Super Saiyan began to stroke the differently proportioned cocks on either side of her face just as slowly, seated high on Alan's lap with her knees flanking him and her upper body unbent.

Thinking that was his cue, Alan dug into the mattress with his heels for leverage and began to thrust slowly upwards.

While all this was happening, the Androids were over on the other side of the bed, looking on in a mix of shock, awe, and in 21's case, an almost parental kind of pride. The fused Saiyan pulled back from the strap-on for a moment and turned to look at them.

"What are you two waiting for?" She asked. "A formal invitation?"

21 grinned at her wife and got up to respond to the call.

18 nodded to herself, figuring she might as well go with it. She got around behind Kefla like she had previously done with Alan and pressed her chest against the Saiyan's muscular back.

Kefla felt the soft, round, smallish breasts press up against her back, feeling the heat from the Android's chest and her breath on the back of her neck as 18 leaned forward, resting the side of her head against the Saiyan's.

"Hey," 18 said.

"Hey." Kefla nodded up at the now hesitating tan dude above her and he slid his smooth shaft back into her mouth.

Meanwhile 21 made her way over to Alan's side of the bed, kneeling near his face.

"Hey Alan..." She said. "...Is this seat taken?"

Alan rolled his eyes but smiled. "Nah, 21, go right ahead."

"Ooh, goodie," She replied, grinning. With that she straddled Alan's face, facing away from him, and held her sizable ass above it, her powerful tail curling up and away behind it. "I see I have a perfect view of Mark's ass from here," She added, referring to the tan guy in front of Kefla's face. There was a soft chuckle from somewhere down beneath her.

"So you'll let me know if you have to breathe, right?" The Android asked.

"Mmm-hmm," Alan replied. "I know the signal...so. What's on the menu tonight? Pussy or ass?"

21 considered it. "We can start you with the pussy appetizer, then if you're still hungry, maybe some ass for desert."

"Oh my god, 21, shut the fuck up," Android 18's deadpan voice interrupted, her head peering around from behind Kefla's back. "Your jokes are terrible, and Alan, you shouldn't encourage her."

21 laughed. "Hey. Youuuuu wouldn't have married me if you really thought that. You knew what you were getting into."

18 smiled, knowingly. "No, I really do think that. I guess maybe I'm just a masochist."

"Well I'm happy to help then," 21 replied, and slowly sat back onto Alan's face, letting most of the full weight of her ass settle on his head, letting up only a little bit. "You good, Alan?"

Alan didn't bother trying to respond audibly but lifted an upward-pointed thumb high off the mattress. 21 smirked.

"Hey guys," Kefla said, popping her head back into view for a second. "Is this an orgy or a social club?"

21 chuckled. "Honestly, it's kind of both. But I get your point. Hop to it, boys."

Everyone took that as their cue to get down to business, and get down to it they did. Alan did what he could, pushing his hips ever so slightly off the bed and giving himself some extra leverage with his feet, while Mark, the tan guy with the strap-on, resumed his thrusting, pumping slowly in and out of Kefla's mouth; While the Saiyan kept her mouth open and receptive, stroking the cocks on either side of her face, 18's hands gently squeezed and kneaded the Saiyan's breasts, her lips pressing softly against the back of Kefla's neck.

Android 21 inhaled deeply as she felt Alan's warm tongue flicking gently against her labia, closing her eyes for a moment. When she re-opened them, she turned her attention on the other side of the bed, her large tail curving over Alan on the mattress, slinking across his chest towards Kefla. Her tail split back into two thinner parts, the disconnect leaving both a bit stickier in the process, and each one diverged from the path they were traveling while whole: One tendril slid up Kefla's abdomen and in-between her breasts, curling around one before looping back under and around the other breast in a sort of figure 8 configuration; The other one snuck around behind the Saiyan and rubbed tentatively at her pussy, waiting a moment or two before cautiously pushing past her folds and up into her vagina proper.

18 took her hands away for a moment to allow her wife to get her tail coiled around Kefla's chest, then brought them back, her fingers delicately taking hold of the Saiyan's sensitive nipples.

So Kefla took it all, from every conceivable angle, just like she had asked for:

Mark, the moppish tan guy, worked his hips rhythmically, pushing his smooth rubber cock past her lips and over her tongue as she breathed around it.

Alan thrusted slowly and shallowly into her ass as well as he could in his position while 21's tail tip did the same in her pussy, lubricating itself and gradually sinking deeper all the time.

While the other part of 21's tail squeezed and held her chest steady, 18 played with her nipples, twisting them gently between her pale, articulate fingers or letting her cybernetic fingertips rest on their pointed nubs. The android's lips also kissed the back of her head and neck, producing shivers whenever they met bare skin.

Even the simple heat of the two shafts she held in her hands was an extra bit of stimulation to account for, even if it was more mental than physical. In her Super Saiyan form, however, Kefla was able to handle all of it, compartmentalize each little part of it and not let it overwhelm her despite it threatening to do so. She breathed deeply, or as well as she could, and went with the flow of things.

She stroked both cocks, with their different shapes and orientations, while Mark fumbled for some kind of handhold on her almost quill-like locks of spiky blond hair. When he found her scalp between them, he carefully pushed himself forward, pushing the Saiyan against his lap and pushing his rubber member down her throat. Using his free hand, Mark moved his fingers between his legs and ran them along his pussy, groaning softly as he stared down at Kefla with her lips pressed against his crotch. Then he pulled back, allowing Kefla breath and speech again.

"I could do that for you, you know," She offered. "As long as one of these guys don't mind me giving you a turn."

Mark seemed to hesitate. "...Sure. Just, keep it external."

Kefla nodded. "No problem."

With that, he took her head once more, only with both hands, and started to pump freely in and out of her mouth, getting into an even rhythm. In the meantime, Kefla used her two fingers to rub gently against his labia, timing her strokes so that they coincided with his thrusts. Mark moaned softly and chuckled, appreciating the extra thought put in.

The guy who had previously been getting jerked seemed to be adjusting fine, taking over with his own hand in Kefla's absence. Mark took the Saiyan's head in a firm, two-handed grasp and pushed himself in deep once more. As her face was pressed against his lap Kefla pressed her fingers a little more urgently against his labia and took her thumb from her other lover's shaft to brush it gingerly against Mark's clit, rotating it delicately over top of the sensitive nub.

"Ahhhhh, god..." He groaned, taking in the sight for a moment before tilting his head back and closing his eyes. Kefla joined him in his sexual bliss, closing her own eyes, the tail-tentacle in her pussy pushing quicker and deeper while Alan continued to give her a constant pulsing pressure in her ass, despite its shallowness.

21 was breathing a little faster than she had been, rolling her hips back and grinding against Alan's tongue and nose. He had instinctively pushed the former out of his mouth and kept it rigid so that it ground against the majority of the android's sensitive strip whenever she switched directions. 21 threw her whole ass into every thrust, both intentionally and unintentionally adding a bit of extra weight and pressure every time her cheeks straddled his breathing apparatus.

"You know, guys," 21 said. "If I really concentrate, I might be able to do three tail tentacles. Tail...ticles."

"That sounds more like testicles," 18 offered helpfully.

21 laughed. "Hey, it's a work in progress." The Android closed her eyes and focused. One pink tendril slipped from Kefla's pussy and, after a brief pause, split into two smaller tendrils with a wet, sucking sound, resulting in more thin, gooey webs of slime between the new appendages. One of the tendrils slid back into Kefla's waiting pussy, while the other slithered down between 18's legs. She sighed as the slimy pink tendril started running back and forth along her underside; she was eager to have something inside her again, as it had been a while, but 21's tail could help get her body ready, some of her arousal from earlier since having dried up. Even as the tendril began to drip free of its own juices, 18's slowly issued forth to replace them.

21 thrusted her ass back harder and more purposefully in Alan's general direction while keeping her full weight off his face, looking back towards him as she did so. Turning her attention back towards Kefla, 21 slipped her larger tail tip up through the Saiyan's breasts several times, 18 holding them together to provide her spouse some friction. The android's tail was not all that sensitive, apart from the base and the tip, but they experienced some sensation, and they grew more sensitive the more she divided them up. So the soft breasts squeezing either side of her one tip in addition to the grinding from 18 and penetration from Kefla were getting to her, just a bit.

"Ahhhhh..." 21 moaned, her eyes tilting back a little along with her head. Then she received a series of taps on her thigh. She immediately lifted her ass up off Alan's face and heard a massive gasp of breath from beneath her. Alan breathed heavily, his cheeks, lips and nose covered in sticky, translucent goo.

"You didn't need to wait so long, you know," 21 said, feeling both concerned and a bit guilty.

"Was trying to see how long I could last," Alan replied with a grin.

"Well be careful," 21 scolded. "I don't want to be at your funeral and have to explain that I smothered you with my ass."

"Hey, if I had to go out..." He trailed off. "...So, ass now?"

"Sure," She said. "You ready?"

Alan took one last deep, restorative breath. "Yeah."

With that, 21 lowered her thick, muscular ass back over his face, this time positioning her tighter hole a little farther forward, ensuring it would be the last easy breath Alan could get for a while. She sat back, more still than she had been previously by necessity—Alan had less surface area to work with—and thus pressing down on him with more of her weight. Underneath the tall, muscular, android warrior, it was dark, warm and stuffy, and Alan could feel his own strained breath on his face. With as little room to maneuver as he had however and with minimal light, he was still able to find the shallow recession leading to 21's pucker with his tongue. He didn't have much leverage down here, but he could push his tongue up just enough to ripple against the android's hole, meanwhile keeping his hips moving for Kefla in a similarly limited fashion.