Android 21's Huge Hedonistic Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't talk like it's over just yet, Kefla," 21 said. While they talked, the three of them kept getting plowed, superhuman strength and stamina allowing them to maintain small talk all the while. The pink-skinned woman removed her tails from their orifices, and, holding them suspended in the air, closed her eyes. As her wife and their guest watched, the three tails split into a total of six.

"Wow," 18 remarked. "Seems like you're getting better at that."

Panting, 21 laughed weakly. "I'm...gonna need to take a nap after we're done here. Maybe a long one."

"What are those for?" Kefla asked curiously, referring to the new tail tips.

"You'll see..." 21 replied with a smirk.

Three fresh tendrils resumed the duties of their previously undivided forms, bringing back that additional penetrative element to their various forms of lovemaking. As the two men in Kefla's anus sped up, going as fast and as deep as they could with two large, cumbersome phalluses, one of 21's extra tendrils gently lay itself over Kefla's clitoris.

The tendril was wet and warm, and its natural lubrication provided a barrier of sorts between it and her highly sensitive organ so that it was still plenty intense but not painful or overwhelming. The tendril began rubbing lightly back and forth, staying delicate in its approach, its owner knowing that would be enough.

"Ahhhh, fuck...!" The Saiyan exclaimed.

Another tendril rubbed on 21's own clit, and the last on her wife's. The three of them moaned loudly, not all perfectly in harmony. Kefla turned back to her right side and resumed kissing 18, the two of them groaning desperately into each other's mouths. At the same time Alan and his penetrating partner started alternating their thrusts again, sacrificing that power for some quicker, easier strokes that maybe even felt a little better, Kefla thought, after a time.

The fused Saiyan slid her tongue over and under 18's as the android lay a hand delicately on her cheek; she felt 21's hands on the back of her head, stroking at her spiky blond locks, her lips on her scalp and the back of her neck. Kefla drew back, got some air, then turned and pressed her lips against 21's waiting ones.

Kefla felt their hands on her breasts and their fingers on her nipples, one hand from each of them, their other hands stroking her hair and caressing the sides of her face and body. 21's tail had increased its speed in her pussy to match the pace of the dicks in her ass, while the android's other hand slid down to squeeze one of her firm buttocks; the resulting moans that reverberated from deep in her throat came out long and bassy.

It was matched by an equally low, muffled moan from 21 that vibrated her lips and a slightly higher pitched one from 18 on the other side of her. Alan grunted, huffed, and groaned, and the guy beneath Kefla produced similar sounds. The Saiyan thought she could feel some stuttering thrusts in her ass, signifying some lack of stability in her penetrators, but it was hard to focus much on it.

18's dark-skinned lover thrusted hard and deep into the android's clutching, extra-tight cunt and came freely, his orgasm accompanied by a long, hoarse gasping that eventually cracked his voice, if only temporarily. 18 cried out in turn and shivered, clutching Kefla's shoulder as she orgasmed around the man's cock and squeezed it more in the process, making his brow tighten and his lip quiver. He pumped a few more times, slow but strong, trying to milk himself as dry as possible with her increased grip on him.

21 moaned muffled as she and her similarly pale-skinned spoon came at the same time, wincing her eyes shut as her anal cavity was filled with several voluminous volleys of his creamy seed. An excess of slightly off-white slop oozed out around his shaft and dripped out onto the bed sheets.

The sliding, shifting shafts inside Kefla, plus 21's tail on her clit and in her pussy, plus the Majin's tongue in her mouth, plus the couple's soft hands on her skin, plus the sounds of their sex and the chaotic chorus of moans—all of these things put together brought the Saiyan hurtling over the edge, her lower body undulating and her neck and head stretching out and behind her, breaking away from 21's kiss.

Her whole body trembled and her eyes rolled back as she let out a loud, low groan. Alan and his partner moaned soon after, the grinding of their cocks together and the contractions from Kefla's massive orgasm all too much to handle. They unloaded inside her, filling her up with twice as much steaming hot, heavy spunk, and all of that pushed her to a second climax.

"Fuck!" She cried out, staring straight up at the ceiling, her body shaking violently and stiffening out before going limp. Her two ass-fuckers gave a few more slow, deep thrusts before going still as well, content to languish in their own sludge. Leaning back against hot, sweaty skin, Kefla panted heavily, her golden hair fading to its original black hue and flopping back into a less spiky, angular position.

When 21 had the energy to turn around and look, she saw that her wife was already sitting up on the bed, with Kefla lying on the mattress tiredly beside her.

Breathing a bit heavier than usual, 18 put her hands around her mouth to focus the sound and shouted:

"Hey!" A few faces from around the room turned to look in her direction. "Anyone here with an unfired load, get over here. I can't speak for everyone here, but you're free to make me your canvas: If you have a cock and cum in it, me and my wife are interested." As the information processed in half a dozen minds, she looked over at 21, who smiled back. She wasn't about to throw Kefla into something totally new without warning, but she and her spouse had been doing this long enough where it was pretty much routine.

A whole new group of people showed up around the bed, and Alan and his partner got up to make room, the latter man removed himself carefully from Kefla's ass, letting her rest comfortably on the bed. She thanked him briefly for the experience and he expressed that the feeling was mutual. Later she would seek him out and find out that his name was Jeremy, he was a bank teller, and that he was a fan of martial arts movies despite being too afraid to fight in real life.

"Wh-what's going on?" Kefla asked, when she had settled back on the mattress.

"A good-old-fashioned bukkake," 21 replied, smiling down at her. "Want us to move you out of the way? Looks like you're pretty exhausted."

Kefla chuckled. "Nah, it's okay. I can't move but they're free to cum wherever they want."

"Just try not to get any in my hair," 18 cautioned, stern but good-humored, swinging her legs around and sitting on the side of the bed where her former lover was now standing. "I just recently got it the way I want it." The Android closed her lips around his shaft, sinking down on the guy who had just filled her cunt and letting what was left of his orgasm ooze over her tongue; at the same time she rapidly stroked two cocks that had recently flanked her, holding them down near her bare chest. Each one throbbed in turn, spewing out intersecting warm, bubbling lines of cum across her modest bust.

21 grinned, sitting with her legs crossed in front of her like a pretzel, looking up at a gathering of horned up bodies. The six split-tails that she had just used to bring her and her friends to orgasm now stretched out and wrapped around six long, veiny pricks of varying sizes, shapes and shades that surrounded her. She stroked them slow and insistent with her tendrils, beaming happily the whole time, giving her arms a rest, her hands folded neatly in her lap. Following a series of intermingled grunts and groans, her surrounding house-guests sprayed her with thick gooey streaks of white from almost every conceivable angle. They splattered her face, breasts, back, knees, ankles, feet...some even landed in her hair, which the Majin did not mind in the slightest. After all, that's what showers were for. Her long, violet tongue slipped from between her lips and lapped up a particularly thick, drippy deposit from her right cheek and drew it back into her mouth where it was promptly swallowed.

Kefla looked back and forth between her new friends, then up at a handful of guys that were crouching around her. She nodded upwards at them in a gesture of acknowledgment and they returned it, grinning nervously and blushing. As the fresh barrages of semen fired off from their various vantage points, she watched with mild interest through a sort of mental haze. The men coated her breasts with large, goopy splotches of white paint, with streaks of spatter falling over her crotch and thighs. She flinched when another load smacked her in the side of the face, some getting very close to her eye and causing her to close that one on impulse.

"Ack—" She grunted.

"Sorry!" The guy apologized. She didn't have time to consider it though because another heavy load splattered in a line from her chin to just above her right eyebrow. When they were all done and Kefla looked a little like the latest project of some avant-garde artist, 18 and 21 cozied up next to her, lying on the bed.

21 chuckled. "It's a good new look for you, Kefla. You mind if I help clean your face a little?"

"Go right ahead," The Saiyan replied, still exhausted but grinning.

The Majin used her long, dexterous tongue to lick up most of the cum on the left side of her face with precision, getting it away from her eye and leaving the Saiyan's face warm and wet. Then she got the rest on the right side. 18 watched attentively, her face very red. When 21 was done she turned back to the gaggle of guests and stuck out her tongue that was now covered in—what at least might have been—some of their semen. It dripped goopily down into her cleavage.

She only turned back around when Kefla started glowing a familiarly bright, golden color. The androids backed up, allowing room for two new bodies to join them on the bed, and then when the light faded Kale and Caulifla were left behind, lying on their sides and facing each other on the mattress.

The two Saiyans, now reunited, stared into each other's eyes as they breathed slow and heavy. Kale's eyes were wide, almost shining with light as she stared back into Caulifla's more explicitly tired-looking, but still appreciative ones.

Caulifla moved slowly forward and pressed her lips against Kale's, who took a deep breath and let her eyes close just as slowly. They remained there, lips simply locked together as their chests rose and fell, their hands moving to rest behind each other's heads and shoulders.

21 smiled broadly with a bittersweet expression to match it. "Awwww..." She cooed, her fingertips resting on the sides of her face.

She looked at her wife, who looked back at her wistfully. 21 watched the pair on the bed appreciatively, reminded of a time when she and 18 had just met each other.

"So...." 21 prefaced. "You guys have fun at your first orgy?"

Kale broke the kiss and turned around to look up at her hostess. "It was intense...but it was fun," She said with a demure smile.

Caulifla took another deep, heavy breath. "I had no idea sex could be such a workout..."

"Well," 18 said. "I hope we were able to make your visit more comfortable. I know 21 always does a really good job with that. She's a fantastic hostess."

"Aww, shucks." 21 waved her off with her hand dismissively.

"18, you should give yourself more credit," Kale chimed in. "You helped me a lot and you were very patient, even though I was nervous about everything..."

18 looked surprised but shook her head. "Kale, you were fine. Both of you were very pleasant guests. Thanks, though."

"Soooooo, do you think you'd want to do it again sometime?" 21 asked.

Kale flopped back on the bed and laughed weakly. "Let's wait and see what happens after today, first."

"Faiiiir enough," 21 replied with a smile.

"I'm ready any time you guys are," Caulifla said, her eyes closed but a small grin still visible on her face.

"Hey Kale," Alan said, sitting down at the edge of the bed. He had moved out of the line of fire previously but apparently had not gone far.

Kale sat up and looked at him with surprise. "Oh...Alan?" She asked. "You've...been here for a while, I guess?"

"Yeah. I guess we got to talk again recently, though I think I was actually talking to Kefla?"

"Well, we're talking now," She said, smiling.

"Yup," He nodded, chuckling.

After a moment of silence between all of them, Caulifla spoke.

"So...what now?"

"Well," 18 said. "I think they're watching something in the living room. We could go take a look."

"Sure," Caulifla replied. Silence. "Might need another minute or two, first. Or twenty."

21 laughed. "Take your time. I think I'm gonna take a shower before I do anything else." The android was still covered from head to toe in white gloop, so it was probably a good idea.

***

Hours later, after many of 18 and 21's house guests had left, the four women—the two androids and the two Saiyans—stood by the door, all of them fully dressed. Just before, Kale had spoken briefly to Alan one last time, saying goodbye and giving him a hug, the two of them expressing a mutual desire to speak or meet again at some point in the future. After exchanging contact info, Kale waved him off and had moved into the other room where her girlfriend and friends were waiting. 21 on the other hand, prior to this, had showered and then collapsed in her own bed upstairs, far removed from the orgy room they had prepared for guests, delivering on the promise of a nap that she had made to herself earlier. Now the Majin was perky and energetic once more, though still a little tired.

"You guys sure you have everything?" She asked them, as the pair of Saiyans stood apart from her and her own partner, who was standing by her side.

"Yup," Kale nodded.

"I'd hope so after you checked four times," Caulifla added, gently ribbing her girlfriend.

"Caulifla..." The more timid Saiyan drew out the last syllable in protest but didn't seem to be all that bothered by it. She turned back to their hosts.

"Thanks for having us, guys," She said, then stepped forward suddenly and threw her arms around 21, giving her a surprisingly strong hug.

21's eyes widened in shock, but once she recovered she returned the gesture, embracing the much smaller woman tightly and squeezing her eyes shut in the process. When Kale turned to give 18 her own hug, the android didn't refuse it, politely accepting the gesture and patting the Saiyan semi-awkwardly on the back.

"Any time, Kale," 21 replied. "Even if you guys just wanna watch a movie or something next time."

"I might just take you up on that," Kale answered, still smiling broadly.

"You guys made today a lot more fun than it would've been," 18 said, folding her arms and smirking.

"Yeah, no kidding," 21 interjected. "I expected you to make some waves, Caulifla, but Kale?...No offense, meant, Kale. Just saying you really impressed me."

Kale blushed and looked away. "No...no problem."

"Well, I guess we should let you guys get going," 21 said with a knowing smile.

"Good night you two!" Kale said. "Thanks for everything!"

"Bye," Caulifla added.

"Of course," 18 answered back.

The four of them opened the front door and walked out onto the front porch under a dark violet but still bright night sky, filled with dozens of tiny points of light. The androids waved as the Saiyans took a few preparatory steps, then flew off into the sky together.

As they flew farther and farther away from their new friends' home, Kale leaned her head against Caulifla's shoulder and smiled.

"Thanks for believing in me," She said, glancing over at her.

"Ah...no big deal," Caulifla answered as the cool wind rushed blisteringly fast past their speeding bodies and rustled their hair. "It's...cool seeing different sides of you."

"You make me feel safe to explore those sides," Kale replied calmly. "I don't think I'd be able to do that without you."

Caulifla's face felt warm, a small smile spreading on her lips as she felt the slight weight of Kale's head on her shoulder.

Back on the porch, 18 and 21 watched the two Saiyans fly away until they were well out of sight. 21 smiled and rested her head on 18's shoulder, even though she was the taller of the two by a significant margin.

"You know, I think Kale might have a bit of a little freak in her somewhere," She said with a sly grin.

"Stop," 18 replied, rolling her eyes. But she smiled anyway and kissed 21 on the head.

*****