Android 21's Huge Hedonistic Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caulifla sighed, looking over at 18 and 21 and their multiple partners.

"Look at them, Kale," She suggested. Currently the androids were lying on their backs, two slabs of muscled abs and pectorals acting as beds, two more tall, dark, and handsome individuals standing over them. "I can barely move and they're already getting ready for...something. Damn machines."

Kale gasped quietly. "Caulifla! That's...kind of offensive."

"Ahh, you know I don't mean anything by it," The Saiyan replied dismissively. "Just saying they have an unfair advantage. I don't want to be over here, just sitting on the sidelines."

Kale nodded quietly, understanding. Caulifla on the other hand kept watching the couple that had invited them here, and as it very quickly became apparent what they were up to, her eyes widened.

"...Are you fucking kidding me?" Caulifla asked incredulously. She shook her head in frustration. "I could do that. Or I could've, if I had...paced myself a little better." She frowned, not exactly wanting to admit that last part.

Kale looked at her concernedly. Her girlfriend looked unhappy with herself and the situation, and she wasn't looking directly at her, either. Kale placed a hand on her shoulder in attempted solidarity.

"Caulifla..." Kale said slowly. "Do you want to try to do it too?"

Caulifla took a long, deep breath and held it before letting it go. Finally, she glanced up at Kale sideways, her expression vulnerable but measured.

"Yeah," She nodded. "I really do. I could do it...but we would need to fuse. But..." She closed her eyes, grit her teeth and clenched her fists. For a moment she was tense and then she exhaled, letting all of it leave her. "...Only if you're okay with it. I'm not gonna make you do something you don't want."

Kale smiled back at her, rubbing her shoulder reassuringly.

"It's okay, Caulifla," She said. "I'd actually...like to give it a try too." She looked down. "That is...if you think I could."

Her girlfriend grinned back at her, a little amused and taken aback in equal measure. "Are you kidding, Kale? Do you remember how much ass you kicked at the Tournament of Power? I always act like I'm the powerhouse out of the two of us, but honestly I think it might be you."

Kale blushed and smiled, brimming with secondhand confidence.

"I think...I can do it if we work up to it," She said.

Caulifla nodded intently. "Of course...no problem. Probably smarter for me to do it like that, too."

Kale extended her arms gently, with her palms facing up.

"Now Kale," Caulifla cautioned, joining her arms with Kale's. "I'll try my best to suppress the more controlling side of Kefla's personality, but it won't entirely be up to me, you know that, right?"

Kale nodded and smiled reassuringly. "It's okay. Whatever happens, happens. I'm ready. Besides, I think my cautious side will help balance that out."

Caulifla smiled and looked longingly into her girlfriend's eyes for a moment. Then she closed her eyes, Kale closing hers in turn. They took deep, even breaths, their breathing eventually harmonizing. In...

"Fusion..." They both chanted, almost a mantra-like hum.

Out...

The two of them started to glow a brilliant, shining golden light, two lights that quickly intensified and became one...

A few minutes earlier...

18 and 21 continued to rub their posteriors together, soft creased cheeks shifting back and forth around their partners' spouting shafts. Marcus and Quincy groaned as their ejaculations ebbed, each new spurt traveling lower in the air and with weakening force. Eventually the androids slowed to a stop, leaving their two exhausted partners happy and breathless.

After they dismounted the gradually softening cocks, the men got slowly up off the bed. 21 grinned. "It was nice catching up with you guys!" She said, raising a hand to wave them off. "See you later!"

When they had left, 21 turned to 18. "So..." She said, her expression rapidly taking on a mischievous quality. "Are you ready for my surprise?"

Android 18 studied her closely, having no earthly idea what the woman she knew quite well had in mind. She shrugged.

"Sure, why not? I'm always down for whatever insanity you have planned."

21 clapped her hands together in quick succession, closely enough so that it didn't make too much noise, and practically squealed in delight, covering her mouth with her hands at the last second to stifle her bubbling-over enthusiasm.

"Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see your reaction," 21 exclaimed, her eyes narrowing with glee. Then she grinned, turning her attention away from the bed. "Jon, Rich, Ryan and Tom! Get over here! You know what for."

As a small group of four men made their way to the bed, 21 turned back towards her wife. "So we'll get up, and two of them will lie down, then we lay on top of them."

18 nodded, understanding the instructions fully, looking at the other android with a still fairly curious, amused expression. The two of them stood, and just as 21 had described it, two of the new men lay in their former positions, two of them waiting by the side of the bed.

18 lay back against a sprawling tableau of musculature, hardened and tight but also soft and rounded, organic and warm.

"Ooh," She marveled, tilting her head back towards her living mattress. "Nice chest."

Ryan grinned back. "Thanks."

Soon 21 was laying down next to her, a similarly chiseled specimen of a man beneath her sleek, powerful pink body.

"So...now what?" 18 asked, ready and just the slightest bit impatient for the grand reveal.

"Now," 21 said smiling, a twinkle in her eye. "Now we get two guys for each of us, only instead of going in two different holes, theeeeeey're going in the same one."

18 raised an eyebrow. "...Which one?"

21 looked up towards the ceiling innocently, a gleeful, amused expression on her face, like some prankster caught doing something wrong who wasn't really sorry.

"Whiiiich do youuuu think?" She asked musically.

"Our asses?" 18 asked bluntly, somewhat incredulous.

21 nodded emphatically, her growing smile barely containing her enthusiasm.

18 sighed. One of the guys at the side of the bed raised a rather large bottle of lube and shrugged. "You would think of something like this."

"In all fairness," 21 said. "My Majin body might be a bit better suited to this, but I know a human woman who did this once, so it should be no problem for an android like you."

"Oh yeah?" 18 asked playfully, with deadpan wit. "Did she survive the experience?"

"18!" 21 exclaimed, chuckling nervously. "Yes, of course, she's fine! It took a lot of preparation on her part, but she was smart and careful and we will be too."

"So have you done it before?"

"Nope," 21 replied. "I sort of...wanted it to be our first time doing it together."

18 sighed again and shook her head. "Alright then...let's do it. Why not."

Android 21 let out another high pitched squeal of delight and squeezed and shook 18's arm.

Tom, who had been the recipient of Kale's very first blowjob attempt earlier, offered a medium sized bottle of clear lube to his two hosts. 21 extended a pink palm and received a generous helping of gelatinous stuff, 18 doing the same and getting some in turn. While 21 purposefully started slow and dramatic, spreading the clear goop over and around the guy she was lying on's cock in a deliberately sensual manner, glancing back at him with narrowed eyes and slightly exaggerated coos, 18 did it plainly and practically, rolling her eyes at her spouse's antics.

Meanwhile Tom, already passing off the bottle, got a decent handful for himself and was smearing slime all over his own bone, making sure his part was done, and his partner to his left, Rich—who he'd met at Karaoke—was doing the same. When Rich was done with that, he squeezed a little more onto two of Tom's outstretched fingers, and then onto his own, making sure they both had enough before placing the bottle down on the nightstand nearby. Tom and Rich exchanged a glance and smirked at each other.

Each of them then took their properly lubricated fingertips and pressed them against the androids' assholes, first smearing the see-through gunk all over the outside portion of their puckered sphincters, making the dry, wrinkled skin a little more moisturized, a little more receptive. While 18 watched this happen with a more reserved expression, 21 relished every moment of it.

Then Tom and Rich gently pushed inward, fingers still smeared in the same odorless substance that they were pushing past, Tom extending his digit a little deeper into the Majin.

"Mmm hmm hmm..." 21 chuckled, covering her mouth with her long fingers playfully.

Rich pulled his finger back a little and cautiously added a second one, both still covered in lube. He pushed them in deliberately at first, establishing a space within 18's first few inches, then pushed them in a little deeper.

"Mmm." 18 grunted, wincing briefly and relaxing.

"You good, 18?" Rich asked, concerned.

"Yeah, no problem," She replied. "Keep it going."

Slowly but surely Rich plumbed as deep into the android's depths as he could manage, pushing gently with his fingers in all directions, pushing against the warm surrounding walls that were virtually indistinguishable from human flesh to give them a little more "give" when the time came. And Tom did the same, using his second finger to open up 21's asshole as much as he could, though he found that the Majin felt pretty elastic and stretchy from the get-go—still tight but pretty receptive to his motions even when he added a third finger, even when he pressed the soft pink flesh in some unusual directions.

Eventually he and the man standing to his left finished their preparations, pulling back messy, lube coated fingers from slimy, lube-oozing buttholes.

"Now if that's not a sight..." Tom said appreciatively to his acquaintance, who chuckled and nodded.

"So," Android 21 said, turning her head to her wife again. "You sure you're ready for this? It's not too late to stop now...and we can stop any time if you're uncomfortable."

18 looked back at her. Despite how excited she had been to share this experience with her, 18 now only saw concern on her wife's face, and maybe a little bit of doubt. 18 reached out and took her hand, squeezing it softly. She grinned. "I'm ready if you are. I appreciate the concern, but I'll be fine."

A warm, appreciative smile spread slowly across 21's face, and 18 thought she could see the rabid excitement for the activity creep back in. Still holding hands, the two of them looked up at the men standing above them, 21 nodding briefly at the man she was lying on top of in acknowledgement. 18 felt the breath in her ear.

"Alright, whenever you guys want to start," She said, glancing one last time at her wife's face for confirmation.

Tom and Rich exchanged another glance and nodded, and then the other two men, Jon and Ryan, almost hidden behind the androids, exchanged a look of their own. 18 lowered a small yet powerful pale hand to hold Rich and Ryan's lubricated shafts together as they moved slowly towards her already warmed up lower entrance. 21 did the same, her larger hand loosely holding the lubed cocks like you might hold a bar of soap, the lack of firmness in her grip ensuring that her overall hold was more stable. Tom and Jon's cockheads pressed against 21's asshole and nudged the tightened flesh at the threshold there ever so slightly. 21 grinned and giggled wickedly, her tail sliding out from under her and over the sheets to wrap around the combined bases of the two mens' shafts. It held them together snugly as she gazed up at Tom with narrowed, intense eyes.

Meanwhile two other sandwiched glans' pressed against 18's back door, and they may well have pushed into a sheer wall for all the progress that was made.

"Uh...I don't have a lot of leverage back here," Ryan mentioned behind her. "So I might need a little help."

"Seconded," Jon added.

18 nodded in understanding and let go of 21's hand for a moment, using her hands and feet lower on the bed to try pushing downwards, against the two shafts that were attempting to meet her half-way. They tried in futility for another moment or so, then Rich pulled back.

"Hold on a second," He breathed, grabbing the bottle of lube once more. He squeezed out a significant amount into his palm and then moved forward before hesitating. "Ryan, do you mind if I...?"

The man beneath 18 shrugged. "Hey, we're already touching, right?"

Rich shrugged back and proceeded, an agreeable smirk on his face. He reached down and smeared a little extra lubrication over his own penis and his acquaintance's, treating both of them as one combined object that was somehow supposed to go into his android friend's ass. "Alright, take two," Rich said, readying his hips.

Rich grunted. He pushed slow and steady while Android 18 pushed back in the opposite direction, Ryan trying his best to keep in time with his partner above. Both smooth, sloped glans pressed against 18's asshole, with no noticeable progress being made. Eventually, the stubborn ring of android muscle began to loosen and stretch, just a bit. Both tips pushed ever so slightly beyond the threshold, that pink ring stretching around them like a rubber band.

18's eyes widened. "Fuck," She whispered.

Her wife was having a bit more luck, 2 whole cockheads now properly inside her anus, squished together by close proximity. They sunk in at a molasses-like pace, up to their necks.

"You're not kidding," 21 said, in a similarly hushed tone of voice.

The shafts attempting entry to 18's back entry made very slow progress. At first it was just the tips, then just half of their knobs; 18 winced, her eyelids squeezing together tightly, her teeth clenching in her mouth.

"You okay?" Rich asked, panting heavily. 18 nodded wordlessly. The two members down below were almost moving on their own at this point, carried onward by the slimy lubrication and the forward momentum of the shape of their phalluses. Eventually, those two awkward bulbs slipped fully inside her, taking up an amount of space put together that 18 had never experienced before.

"Ahhh..." She gasped, her mouth hanging open and her eyes almost fully closed. She groaned and looked over at 21, an expression of complete disbelief etched into her features. 21 grinned back. She couldn't believe it either!

Jon, the guy beneath the Majin, propped himself up ever so slightly on the bed with his feet and glanced up at his partner. "Alternating?" He suggested.

Tom nodded, smiling. "You first?"

Jon nodded back, then slowly and effortfully thrust a little deeper into 21's ass. For Tom's part he drew his hips back a little, giving Jon room. Then he thrusted forward as Jon drew back, moving into the space his partner had just occupied. Slowly, the two of them got into a decent rhythm, pistoning back and forth, one always pushing forward while the other did not, push and pull overlapping, not moving very far in but massaging 21's flexible but clutching anal walls. All the while her thick tail kept a firm grip around their bases, the loop of muscle pressed against their laps as they started to grunt and groan.

The two cocks in 18's ass continued their slow progress once they were firmly inside. It was easier now, now that the heads were in, but progress was still snail-like, and it seemed they could only move so deep for now. 18's eyes bulged as they crept forward, her mouth stretching open wide in a silent, breathless, wordless yawn.

"You...good, 18?" Rich asked.

The android looked up at him with wild, nearly feral eyes and nodded vigorously, more times than was needed. When he asked if he should stop, 18 shook her head just as aggressively. So Rich and Ryan pushed forward as far as they could and then began slowly pulling back, all the time ever so gradually building momentum. 18 tilted her head back into the pillow behind Ryan's head and closed her eyes.

"Oh fuck," She breathed. She fumbled over the sheets without looking, her hand eventually finding 21's. Her wife's palm lay flat against her own, their fingers intertwining. At this point the two men in 18's ass no longer needed her help in pressing on, pushing forward shallowly and pulling back with heavy, tortoise-tempo thrusts that were ever so gradually upping their speed.

Jon and Tom, in contrast, were sinking a bit farther in to her pink-skinned spouse, making slow gradual progress, but also pretty swiftly shifting back and forth, their thrusts still an efficiently coordinated alternating rhythm. 21 tilted her head back and groaned loudly, wincing even as she grinned broadly. The two pistoning cocks doing their interchanging dance down below were doing a hell of a job on the muscles in her ass, but she could also feel it in all the surrounding muscles as well; she could feel it in her pussy, in her thighs, at the base of her spine. It was intense and overwhelming, even for someone with a body like hers, but it was starting to feel good, even great perhaps, but she'd need to give it a bit more time. Her thick, pink tail unwound from her lovers' laps and slunk around Tom's waist to smack him on the ass.

21 grinned up at him through half-closed eyes and he grinned back, chuckling. She turned then, to 18, who opened her eyes ever so slightly to peer back at her beautiful, blushing wife.

"You—liking—it?" 21 asked, in-between gasping breaths, keeping her toothy grin.

"It's...an experience," 18 managed.

21's expression took on a more neutral, slightly concerned aspect. Moments later, 18 heard a voice that was not her own moving through her head.

Do you...want to keep going? 21 spoke telepathically. Don't just do this for me, I was hoping you'd enjoy it.

Enjoy is a strong word, 18 replied. But it's interesting. I do want to continue, and not just for you either.

21 smiled. Suddenly, there was a bright, glowing light in the middle of their bedroom, catching both of their attentions. In fact, everyone on the bed was distracted and stopped what they were doing, at least for the moment. They all turned, or sat slightly up, trying to see what was going on in whatever compromised position they were able to achieve in the Twister-eqsue tangle of bodies they had committed themselves to.

A new woman, one that Android 21 had not formally met yet, walked towards the bed, a small, punkish smirk on her trim face, her angular eyebrows slanted downwards over dark eyes. Everyone in the sizable room had at least glanced over in her direction when the glow had brightened it, and now there were still quite a few eyes pointed in her direction.

The woman had a pillar of spiky, black hair atop her head, like Caulifla, and a short ponytail in the back, like Kale. She was naked from the stomach down, wearing only a short, purple crop-top and long, golden braces on her arms and legs, running from forearm to wrist and from just below her knee to her ankle.

"No need to stop on my account," She said, grinning, her arms folded over her chest.

"Hey, Kefla," 18 called out. "Wanna join us? Sure we could find two guys for you."

"Hell yes I do," Kefla answered, moving closer to the bed. Then she stopped. "Actually...maybe I should hold off for a little bit. Work up to it."

"Sounds like a good idea to me," The android replied, nodding. 21 was curious about this new presence, but she figured there would be time for introductions later. The two of them went back to their former activity and left Kefla to her own devices.

"Alright then," The fused Saiyan said, turning back to the crowded bedroom. "Who wants to fuck me?"

Several men of varying builds and skin-tones approached the bed: muscular and short, tall and lanky, slim and fit, and other variations, all of them looking rather enthusiastic.

1...678910...13