Android 21's Huge Hedonistic Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh," 21 grunted, rolling her shoulders and tilting her head back. Every subtle undulation of Alan's tongue made her asshole loosen just a bit more, some of her tenser muscles following suit. Soon she started to rock her hips again, but without quite as much motion as before, letting Alan stay on target while adding a bit of a grinding motion to her anal stimulation. Looking out in front of her, Kefla's beautiful, soft, pale breasts in full view around her tail tip, 21 furrowed her brow and concentrated once more, frowning. Eventually her larger remaining tail tip split down the middle once more. The android panted heavily after it had been accomplished, sweating a little but letting herself relax. Using her two new tendrils, 21 coiled each around one of those perky Super Saiyan breasts, the thin, sticky ends wrapping around Kefla's stiff nipples.

Android 18 smiled as she watched Mark fuck Kefla's mouth freely, her arms draping over her shoulders, hands caressing her waist and abdomen. Her eyes widened a bit as 21's tail tip slithered into her cunt, but she took a deep, contented breath and the smile spread back across her lips soon after.

"Mark, you mind if I have her head for a bit?" She asked. "You can keep her face, I just want the back."

Mark nodded, and took his hands away, letting 18 nuzzle her face into the back of the Saiyan's hair. She kissed her scalp, once, twice, while she lifted Kefla's gently constricted breasts with her hands, one, then the other. Kefla shivered as she felt the android's tongue on the back of her neck, giving way to goosebumps all down her back and arms. 21 was squeezing her breasts gently while one of her thin tendrils wriggled through her pussy and Alan's cock consistently massaged the same group of anal muscles just beyond her tight ring. At the same time, the mostly flavorless rubber dong slid over her tongue again and again, moving in and out of her closed lips, made wet by all the combined moisture of her mouth and throat. She had resumed stroking the shafts flanking her face for the time being, with Mark happy enough to take care of himself in the interim, and the hot flesh burned in her hands even as they squished wetly.

After one final kiss, 18 placed her hand on the back of Kefla's head. "Hey Kefla, do you mind if I push you for a bit?"

The Saiyan pulled back a bit from her fellating and shook her head as much as she could. "Mmm-mmm," Came the muffled response.

"Good to hear," 18 replied, smirking.

The android pushed on the back of Kefla's wild blond Saiyan locks, slowly shoving Mark down her throat. Once she was down, 18 let her draw back to a point and then pushed her gently back down. Since Mark's cock was rubber and not attached to his body, it was a little more flexible, but even still they had to go slow and Kefla needed to tilt her head back a little to arc her neck. Meanwhile, 18 picked up where Kefla had left off, stroking Mark's pussy and clit when the Saiyan hit lap and relenting when she drew back. 21 did what her spouse could not, sliding her two gooey tendrils over Kefla's nipples, sliding them ever so slowly up, running over the tops of her breasts until they could go no farther; then, she slid them back just as slowly in the other direction.

As 21 moved one—now much slicker—tendril from 18's pussy to her ass, 18 nibbled gently at the back of Kefla's earlobe, nudging it with her tongue. She pushed her down all the way on Mark's lap and kissed the back of her head firmly, then breathed in deeply the scent of the fusion's clean hair, listening to her muffled groans from everything else stimulating her. 18 was keeping her down there a little longer than usual, ready to relent if Kefla tapped her. When it didn't come she held the Saiyan there a little longer—the fusion's smushed face blushing red and her eyes scrunched up—then pulled her back. Kefla gasped, panting, drool coating the strap-on in a wet, dripping coat, a line of spit connecting the tip to her lips.

"Just tell me when you're ready again," 18 said with the slightest of smirks.

Kefla looked back a little tiredly, then nodded a few times, her breaths slowing and easing up quicker than 18 would've anticipated. "I'm good," She grinned back.

"I'll take things from here," Mark offered.

21's eyes were half-way to glazing over, her lower lip quivering and rattling out a handful of shuddering moans, as Alan continued tonguing her asshole. He had also just recently managed to get his hands underneath her, so now he had some fingers rubbing at her pussy and clit at the same time as well.

"Alan..." She huffed. "Switch with me?" She received a thumbs up from the hidden man beneath her ass. "Kefla, switch?" A confused face peeked from behind Mark's backside. "Holes. Switch holes." There was realization, and nodding, then the Saiyan lifted up from Alan's cock and sank back down on its first few inches, this time with her pussy.

Borrowing a tendril from her wife, who 21 knew wouldn't mind, the Majin pushed two soft, flexible tailticles up into Kefla's ass. Her other two tendrils tugged gently at her nipples while 18 palmed both of her breasts, splaying her fingers so 21 could continue her ministrations.

Kefla felt the tails push in simultaneously, sinking deep then pressing against her tight anal walls on each side. Then they alternated as they drew back, sliding back and forth past one another and finally returning to her depths. She moaned muted as 21 tugged at her nubs and 18 gently squeezed her tits, Mark pumping swiftly and shallowly into her mouth. The Saiyan bobbed softly at the top of Alan's cock while 21's tendrils pressed against her insides, alternating between doing that and thrusting through her snug anal passage.

Then there was a chorus of groans, Mark bringing himself to climax as he fucked Kefla's mouth, the other two men brought over the edge by the Saiyan's warm, strong hands. Kefla flinched as a small load hit her on the cheek, followed by another that splattered across her left breast. When Mark withdrew and stepped back, Kefla paused what she was doing, her breathing heightened but even, the warrior staying composed. 21 paused as well, unsure.

"21, I think I'm ready," Kefla said, eyeing her intently.

The android exhaled heavily. "...You mean?"

"Yeah. Let's do it."

With a widening grin, 21 got off of Alan's face and let him breathe. Then she turned and addressed the room. "Hey, we're gonna need at least one more over here," She said. "Our guest wants something special..."

"You gonna stick around, Mark?" 18 asked while her spouse was handling the arrangements.

"Nah..." He answered. "This group stuff is fun, but it's a little exhausting. Thanks for the offer though, I'll catch you guys later."

The android was a bit disappointed, but she understood. She gave him a parting fist-bump, then he walked off to go join some other retired lovemakers. With 21's help, there were soon a whole new crop of faces lingering at the foot of the bed. The first of those faces to step up laid down at the head of the bed.

"18, how about you?" 21 asked. "You up for a second round of what we were doing earlier?"

18 looked over at another two smiling faces that were approaching the bed. "Well...if it's all the same to you guys, I think I might just stick to a regular old DP."

"Aww," 21 replied, her face falling a bit. "...So I take it you weren't a fan?"

"It's just a lot," 18 answered honestly. "I might be up to do it again, but maybe not twice in one day, you know?"

21 shrugged and smirked. "Fair enough."

"So, Kefla," She began excitedly, and 18 thought she sounded sort of like a slumber party hostess planning their next group activity...which she supposed wasn't too far from the truth. "We're gonna give you the real deal experience, and then me and 18 will get...variations on that..." She glanced at her spouse.

"...And that'll also let us get a little closer to you," She concluded. "Give you some extra lovin'. Sound good?"

Kefla grinned and nodded. "Let's do it."

21's eyes lit up and her lips pursed, the android trying to reign in her excitement, just a bit. She glanced at the guy on the bed and nodded, receiving a nod in confirmation, then looked towards Alan, who had previously gotten up on his knees from his position on the bed. His face and beard were still plenty sticky with her fluids, and she chuckled. She looked towards the bed-side table and grabbed a dry cloth from the drawer and an unopened bottle of water. She dampened the cloth with the water and then tossed it to him.

"Here," She said. "Clean yourself off a bit."

"Thanks," Alan said, wiping his face.

"Okay, now, Kefla?" 21 prompted. "You lay down on him," She gestured to the new face who was already laying down. "Alan? You come over here."

The two of them followed her instructions, Kefla lying back against another man that she had not been introduced to yet and waiting, and Alan shuffling forward on his knees until he was right in front of them.

That accomplished, 21 reached out and found a large, fresh new bottle of lube on the nightstand—someone had left a small, almost empty one there but someone else had thoughtfully gotten another—and squeezed a generous bubbly blob into her palm, which she divided evenly between her hands after returning the bottle. Then, with two gooey hands, 21 stroked the two cocks that would be going into her new friend Kefla, starting swiftly to cover as much surface area as possible, then slowing down to get her older friends more into the mood.

Then the android helped the three of them with positioning, lining up two goopy, thick-enough shafts with Kefla's already lubed and warmed up back door.

"You ready, Kefla?" 21 asked. "It's gonna be a tight fit at first. Like. Really tight."

Kefla looked up at Alan, who smiled nervously back at her and nodded his head upward in recognition. She smiled back, knowing that she somehow both knew and didn't know him.

"If you nerds could handle it, I'm sure I can," She replied, her grin spreading wider.

"Okay..." 21 answered ambiguously, a twinkle in her eye. "I warned you."

Kefla took a deep breath in and released it as the two men slowly pushed forward. She was open enough at this point that they were making some kind of progress, but the farther they went the wider her ring of conditioned Saiyan muscle stretched to accommodate them, and unlike 21's tails the shafts were firm, not giving or conforming much at all to her internal layout. 21, in the meantime, had laid down next to her to watch, laying on her side.

Two bulbous cockheads pressed together, at this point about halfway in, and Kefla's eyes widened, her chest rising dramatically before eventually sinking back down. She was being stretched wider than she ever had been before.

"Kefla, you okay?" Alan asked, pausing, breathing a little harder himself.

She nodded emphatically.

"I think it might help," He suggested. "If I let the other guy go a little bit before me, then I think we might actually be able to fit easier..."

Kefla hesitated, breathing heavily, then nodded. She figured it was something that Kale might have appreciated.

Using what little leverage he had, the guy behind the Saiyan pushed himself in just a bit deeper, and then his head sunk in, giving her some immediate relief.

"...Aaah," She sighed, panting. Then she nodded up at Alan and he did the same, pushing gradually forward until his glans popped in behind his predecessor. "Uhn!" Kefla grunted, then took a deep breath.

"Kefla, honey," 21 said, gently putting her hand on the side of the Saiyan's face and turning it towards her. She lovingly caressed one of her large, spiky blond locks. "You did it. Hardest part's over. C'mere."

Kefla blushed and let her eyes close as 21 drew her into a kiss. It was a soft, gentle action in contrast to the extremity the Saiyan had just experienced, and she was content to just have her lips entwined with the android's, 21's long fingers running slowly down her cheek. On the other side of the bed 18 looked over at the two of them apprehensively, a hint of sadness on her face. She knew it wasn't logical, but it did still bother her. 21 opened her eyes and they made eye contact for a brief moment before 18 turned swiftly, hoping her wife hadn't noticed.

"Hey, 18..." 21's voice came in a soothing, thoughtful tone. 18 turned back around. "You wanna kiss Kefla for a bit? I mean, if that's okay with her."

"Sure," Kefla said with a shrug.

"Huh?" 18 floundered. "Uh...okay."

As the admittedly beautiful Saiyan warrior turned towards her, 18 eyed first her, then her spouse, as she moved closer.

"It's only fair," 21 said, smiling. "I mean, I've been making out with her for the last twenty minutes or so."

The Majin turned around and grinned as one of those previously mentioned new faces approached the bed behind her, having waited patiently up until that point. Climbing onto the bed, he spooned up behind her, making their light skinned bodies parallel. She turned back to watch her spouse and murmured softly as the newcomer pushed his long, thin cock into her ass. She watched 18 sink into the kiss as softly as she had, then saw her push her face forward a tad more aggressively, realigning the angle of her and Kefla's locked lips.

When 18 opened an eye to see if she was being watched, 21 was looking back towards her new sexual partner, her mouth open and breathing with slight irregularity as he penetrated her. 18 closed her eye again and poured her energy and enthusiasm into the kiss. She was surprised when it surprised her then, that Kefla gave her that back and then some, stretching and twisting her neck into it, the Saiyan's tongue slipping into her mouth and laying atop her tongue possessively. After another blissful, fiery moment or two they pulled back from one another and stared into each other's eyes.

18 caught a glance from 21, who smiled back at her. Then the blond glanced behind her, as a new face tentatively approached. She encouraged it, letting one of her and her spouse's many acquaintances crawl onto the bed and spoon closely behind her. "Pussy," She answered, when she caught his questioning look, then turned back to Kefla. Her eyes fluttered when his dark brown shaft entered her from behind, the familiar sensation being one that she had sort of been missing today.

Kefla, on the other hand, was taking deep breaths in and out, letting them out with heavy sighs. Alan had caught up to his partner beneath her, lining their shafts up parallel and, together, thrusting slowly and deeply into her ass. With each slow, powerful thrust, the Saiyan's eyes widened and she began to chuckle.

"Ahahahaha...I fucking did it..." She laughed. Before long though her laugh became a groan, because while it was indeed easier now that Alan and his associate had slipped inside her, it was still an intense experience and much wider than she was used to being stretched, a stretch that was no longer being felt in just her anus itself. Her eyes rolled back and the groan extended before petering out. She smiled and closed her eyes.

When they shot open again they were glowing gold, accompanied by a fierce battle cry from the Saiyan's open mouth. Her spiky hedgehog hair rustled and shook as if caught in the crossfire of an industrial fan, the individual spikes shivering restlessly. Everyone currently inside her grunted, her muscles clenching down on them just a bit harder. All of the occupants of the bed looked over to Kefla, taken out of whatever they were doing. The Saiyan's eyes eventually regained their normal color, her face grinning wickedly.

"Pick up the pace," She said.

With that, Alan and his partner worked to fulfill her request, shifting out of sync so they could build some momentum. Working like pistons, they pumped back and forth, sliding between one another and slowly building up speed. Kefla breathed with every thrust, but easier this time, her expression enthused and gleeful. She braced her feet against the mattress and began thrusting back towards them with every interval, meeting Alan's thrusts as she went, creating her own gradual tempo.

"You're something else, you know that, Kefla?" 21 asked, stroking one of her golden hair spikes while her spooning partner resumed his own thrusts. When the Saiyan didn't answer, she went on. "You want some pussy action to go along with that?"

That caught her attention, the Saiyan turning round as she bucked and jostled. After another moment of hesitation, she nodded wordlessly. 21 smiled back. Having previously returned her tail to its former shape, the Majin transformed it again, this time making the tip split into three evenly proportioned tendrils.

One of them slipped back behind 21, past the guy who was lying harmoniously with the curve of her body, and into her ass, in-between his cock and her sphincter. Another slipped into Kefla's unoccupied snatch, allowed to remain at its full width without interference, and the last tendril lingered for a moment, swishing back and forth in her field of vision.

"Still up for that DP?" The Majin asked.

"Sure," 18 approved, smiling.

The tendril stirred then, as if self-motivated, and complimented the stiff, warm cock in 18's pussy with a warm, flexible appendage in her ass.

The android was caught off guard when Kefla grabbed her face and leaned back into their previously broken kiss, the former falling willingly into the embrace. This time 18 paid her back, pressing her tongue down over the Saiyan's and breathing in the heat and steam of her mouth. 21 watched them going at it and bit her lower lip, then finally reached over Kefla's body to stroke her spouse's long, thin blond hair, if only for a moment.

One of 18's eyes opened to acknowledge her. 21's expression was loving, sympathetic and considerate.

"Babe," The Majin whispered. "You look really hot kissing another girl."

18 blushed. She pulled back, her eyebrow raising with a grin.

"Bet you look hotter," She shot back, letting Kefla turn back to the other android.

"Let me know," 21 answered, then leaned in to finish what she had started with the Saiyan earlier.

Meanwhile, Kefla was still being rhythmically fucked by Alan and a guy she hadn't yet gotten the name of, though his dick felt good enough. By pistoning back and forth as they had been, Alan and the still nameless dude had picked up a significant amount of speed, going hard and fast, grunting and matching every one of the Saiyan's downward thrusts with ones of equal vigor in the opposite direction.

Finally they lined themselves up again, creating one large penetrating mass, and surged forward. The resulting motions were a little slower than they had just been but only barely so; the tradeoff were long, deep, powerful thrusts that rocked the Super Saiyan's body just as hard as she had been wanting them to.

"Fuck—" Kefla cried out into 21's lips. Though obscured as her own lips were, it came out more like "phmuc".

"Phmuc—" The Saiyan mumbled into the Majin's cavernous mouth, the flexible violet tongue coiling around her own. Two things were working for and against her, both enlivening and draining her in seemingly equal capacity:

21's tail, pumping away slow and deep in her cunt to contrast the quicker ass-pounding going on.

"Phmuc—"

That very ass-pounding, hard and fast and relentless, two sizable cocks snug against the other, plumbing the depths of her tight, toned, warrior's ass.

"Phmuuuuuuucc..." She groaned, then pulled back from the kiss to catch her breath. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back and she grinned, still breathing. Kefla turned her head from 21 to 18, chuckling again. "This is great," She said. "Thanks for inviting me. Us. Both of you."