Android 21's Huge Hedonistic Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caulifla glanced over at her curiously, using what little reserves of energy she had left to do so.

***

Android 18 stared longingly into 21's eyes as the two of them rose slowly up and down, thinking she looked especially beautiful and strong in that moment. The two androids rode two long, thick cocks, letting their anal muscles clutch naturally around the sensitive flesh while keeping their bodies as relaxed as possible to allow the two men entry again and again. 21's daintier fingers were held shelteringly in 18's hands, her palms resting against the backs of 18's knuckles. 18 smiled warmly at her, her thumbs caressing the joints and ridges of her long digits.

Aside from the fact that they enjoyed it, the couple's hand holding allowed them to coordinate their movements and keep their balance as they rode the men beneath them. The pair squatted above the men, who lay flat on the bed in opposite directions, with one pair of legs draped over the other, balancing as much with their parted feet as much as they did with their joined hands. The androids rested their foreheads together and closed their eyes, letting their motions and bodies harmonize.

A dark toned hand squeezed 18's ass as it rose slowly up and down, while a much paler palm smacked the side of 21's, making a decent clap from its owner's poor angle and place of leverage. 18 murmured from the sensation of the groping fingers while 21 let out an amused exhalation of breath. The next few slaps were a little better for the Majin, getting some pleasant tingles and a moan out of her. She opened her eyes and grinned gleefully.

"That's nice, Marcus, thank you," She sighed, looking briefly back behind her to show her appreciation. He had been another teacher at the dojo she had instructed at for a short time, the two of them remaining friends afterwards. He grinned back at her. She had met the other man—Quincy, the one slowly and slickly spearing her wife's lubricated asshole again and again—at a restaurant where, after making what seemed at the time a mind-altering meal and a long pleasant conversation, he had agreed to cook for her every time she visited, and things had gone from there.

21 then glanced over and stared at her wife's face, stern and stoic in contrast to her own giddy expression, the eyes of which opened to meet her gaze moments later.

Above all else, 21 was just happy to be there, in that moment, with 18 especially, and with all their friends they had met over the years. The sex could've been terrible—and it certainly wasn't—and she wouldn't have minded. It was nice just being there.

"You ready?" She asked the blond, steely eyed humanoid she had married.

"Of course," 18 replied with a barely noticeable smirk.

The pair allowed for their fingers to slip free of their union and moved their hands behind themselves, two palms each bracing against smooth and slightly pudgy abdomens. Leaning back for support and balance, the androids began to work their hips in sync, gradually increasing their speed, and, before long, depth. Marcus and Quincy beneath them began to breathe heavier and moan louder, the change in angle squeezing and pulling on them in significantly different ways.

"So..." 18 asked, smirking knowingly at 21."We getting close to that surprise of yours?"

"Soon," 21 replied, a twinkle in her eye. "But not quite yet."

***

Caulifla sucked a brown testicle lazily while Kale continued to slowly bob on Darius's cock, going down about half-way and letting her hand take care of the rest.

Eventually the Saiyan came up and fixed her gaze on her and her girlfriend's new lover, staring intently and considerately at him as if pondering a deep, philosophical quandary. Caulifla glanced over at her, her eyebrow raised in curiosity.

Closing her eyes, Kale sunk down on the light brown shaft, making slow but steady progress. When she reached a certain point her eyes shut tightly and she made a short, muffled grunt. After looking up at its owner uncertainly, the Saiyan drew back, retreating to the safer, shallow end of things. Maybe eventually, Kale determined, but she wouldn't be doing herself any favors by rushing things. Darius's face betrayed subtle hints of his disappointment, though he tried to hide as much of it as he could.

Kale picked up on this, frowning. If she was being honest with herself—and she felt like she had to be, in this place that was so far removed from her normal comfort zone—she truly was not ready for deepthroating, but she wanted to make up for it somehow, do something that would both be exciting and satisfying for her new friend, and comfortable and achievable for herself.

"...Hey, Caulifla," She asked, the gears in her head already spinning. "...You think you could give me a kiss?"

Caulifla's eyebrow arched even more dramatically, and the spiky haired Saiyan fixed her girlfriend with a highly suspicious look. Letting the ball slip from her mouth, covered in a thin layer of her saliva, she moved closer. "...What are you getting at?"

"Hey, Darius, would you mind standing up?" Kale asked.

"...Sure?" He didn't know what was going on any more than anyone who wasn't Kale. But he stood, regardless, allowing the two Saiyans a moment to reposition themselves in front of him.

"Give me a kiss...over here," Kale continued, turning her head and body and pressing her lips against the side of Darius's shaft, where his glans met the rest of his length.

"Okay..." Caulifla agreed, now understanding what Kale was getting at, even if she didn't know exactly where it was headed. The skeptical Saiyan followed her girlfriend's lead, pressing her lips against the opposite side of Darius's shaft so that their lips were almost touching.

"Now just...do what I do, okay?" Kale asked, looking into her partner's eyes with a half-amused, half-apologetic expression that asked for the bare minimum of trust. With that, Kale began moving her lips slowly down the side of the cock, gliding with relative ease due to the same watermelon lube she'd used earlier, Caulifla following closely behind after a delayed start.

When they reached the base, Kale looked up at Darius and held up her fist. She made a vague back and forth gesture like she was jerking off an imaginary penis, and he met her with a look of mild confusion. Moments later he drew his hips back and started thrusting slowly between the girls' lips.

"That what you wanted me to do?" He asked. Kale pulled back for a moment to nod vigorously, smiling broadly. When she placed her lips back where they were, Darius put his hands out hesitantly.

"Is it okay if I put my hands on your guys' heads?" He asked. "Might be a bit trickier otherwise." Kale gave him a thumbs-up in response and Caulifla nodded aloofly. Thusly, one smallish, warm hand rested gently on the back of Kale's hair, fingers straddling her ponytail, while the other took a similar hold on Caulifla's messy black locks.

Darius started out slow, making long, drawn out thrusts between the couple's lips. The still exhausted Caulifla had no complaints about not having to do anything herself. His pelvis pressed firmly against their cheeks as he leaned into each thrust, exaggerating the motion with his thin back. He groaned loudly and started increasing his pace, trading the strength of each thrust for fluidity. The two girls on either side of him could hear it when his breath grew heavier, a regular, soft moan being added to the mostly dry sound of shifting flesh. Caulifla met Kale's eyes from across the shaft, looking tired but appreciative.

***

"Agggh, god..."

The men beneath the androids' steady, swift riding groaned loudly and grunted while the two women remained largely stoic, smiling at one another from a distance as they worked their powerful hips and full bottoms to their combined advantage; on the rare occasion when 18 and 21 displayed emotion, it was a subdued, murmured expression of approval, their eyes closed serenely, all of it put together looking like someone appreciating a small sampling of food.

The rising and falling that the androids subjected their mutual friends to was as rapid as it could be at the moment, yet still relatively slow and with a heavy, slogging delay with every deep plunge. Marcus and Quincy's faces and brows twisted and contorted as this continued, their eyes shut tight as they breathed much more laboriously than their partners. The effects of this seemed to multiply when, coordinated by a simple knowing glance between the two, the androids consciously re-doubled their efforts, staying in sync while bottoming out on the two men crisscrossed beneath them and picking up the pace substantially.

21 and 18 finally started showing signs of exertion after this, frowning and letting out soft grunts and moans at intervals; meanwhile, the men beneath them began squirming restlessly on the bed, their hips rising with the soft retreating buttocks to follow them ever so slightly, their own loud groans drowning out whatever more subdued sounds the girls were making.

Android 18 smirked at her wife and raised an eyebrow questioningly at her, her small, tough hands planted on the lower stomach of the man beneath her.

"You want to finish off them the usual way?" She asked.

"Oooh, yes!" 21 replied, her face lighting up. "As long they're cool with it."

18 nodded approvingly, then turned her attention to their two struggling lovers.

"Quince, Marcus," She prefaced. "I don't think you've seen us do it before, but we have sort of a special way to get guys off in your situation."

"Oh yeah?" Quincy asked, opening his eyes and breathing heavily.

"But your dicks have to be touching. So as long as that doesn't invalidate your masculinity or something stupid like that..."

"Fine with me," Marcus offered, glancing at Quincy.

"As long as it feels good, I'm game."

The Androids shared a brief glance, with a grin from 21 and an appropriately subdued smirk from 18. With that they rose up off the well-fucked cocks.

"Quincy, skootch down a bit," 21 instructed. "Act like you two are scissoring." Marcus barked out an abrupt, abrasively jagged laugh.

"Which isn't really a thing, by the way..." The android trailed off as Quincy pressed his crotch right up against Marcus's.

"It's not?" Quincy asked curiously.

21 wrapped her large hand around the mens' two girthy shafts and held them together as her and her spouse got into position. "I mean it is, technically," She explained. "But it's really not worth the awkwardness of the setup."

The androids turned away from each other, each one crouching over one of the men's ends, 21 keeping her hand as a stabilizing factor as she turned. Each of them leaned forward a little bit, feet and hands on the bed for balance, 21's hands coming forward to do so once the two cocks slipped between the new married cleavage that had been created by the bicolored asses now pressing together. And then, slowly, the two of them began to move in sync.

Soon Quincy and Marcus began to groan, the soft android bottoms rubbing their shafts slowly and sensuously between them. 18 and 21 glanced back at one another briefly, sharing a knowing grin, then gradually increased their pace. Eventually they de-synced their strokes, 18 moving up when 21 moved down and vice versa, pressing their fleshy globes more firmly against the hard shafts that stood side by side.

Their male partners groaned louder and shifted restlessly on the mattress, neither noticing nor caring much that a significant portion of their grinding stimulation at this point was coming from their own cocks sliding against each other as the androids worked their rounded backsides around them in alternating strokes. 18 and 21 slowed down just enough, giving the grind a slow, torturous quality for a few almost unbearable moments, then returned to their previous pace. Quincy let out a sigh of relief when they did, his face previously twisted in a tightened grimace. He let out a long, exhausted moan.

***

Darius pumped his hips steadily, breathing audibly but evenly, while Kale and Caulifla glanced at one another and went along for the ride. He grinned, his hands firmly but gently holding his two partners affixed to the sides of his slippery cock, both for their comfort and for the continued ease of motion. He had found a rhythm that worked for him, where Kale and Caulifla's lips felt good on his shaft but not too good. He wanted it to last at least a little bit longer, and he wanted to gradually build up to that euphoric final payoff. He tilted his head back, closed his eyes and smiled, knowing that if he looked down at their faces it might just annihilate him and everything he'd just been striving for.

Caulifla alternated between looking over at her girlfriend and looking up at their lean, dark-skinned partner. It was a little boring, just to be used like this, more or less like an object, especially for someone as generally restless and impatient as Caulifla was, but she was tired enough that it sort of balanced out. She closed her eyes and thought about training. Kale, on the other hand, was statically charged. Her eyes were open wide and wild, the hair on the back of her neck electrified, her heart racing away behind her ribcage. She had never done anything quite like this before and it was incredibly exciting. She looked up at Darius, fascinated by his motions, his breathing, his every expression.

Darius increased his pace steadily, eyes staying closed, feeling the warm give of thick strands of hair as his fingers splayed between them. He groaned low, two subtly different pairs of pillowy lips surrounding his sensitive flesh. He wanted to milk this moment for all it was worth, no pun intended. Every sensation, every slight increase in intensity. He wouldn't look yet...not yet. Not yet.

Not yet.

He heard the soft shifting of his shaft and foreskin as it passed between the girls' lips, the soft slap of his lap against their cheeks.

Not yet.

He felt the momentum of his balls swinging back and forth heavily.

Not yet.

He thrust harder and deeper and faster after every backstroke, breathing harder and heavier, the sound of his voice cracking slightly in his moans as he felt the pressure quickly building.

Not quite yet...okay. Now. Now he could look.

Darius opened his eyes and stared down at the two beautiful Saiyan women; Caulifla's eyes were as closed as his just were, and, though the truth was significantly different, she looked totally engrossed in the moment, giving her all to being exactly what he needed her to be. But Kale, on the other hand...her eyes pierced through him like nothing else ever had, the electricity that she had been feeling and continued to feel seeming to pass from her right into him, and his eyes went as wide as hers.

He grunted, winced.

Meanwhile, the androids had been building towards their own climactic moment. All four of them, 18, 21, Kale, and Caulifla, experienced magnificent, awe-inspiring payoffs worthy of a fireworks display to their patient and dedicated work, more or less at the same time:

Quincy and Marcus, the two men caught between 18 and 21's soft, insistent asses, groaned loudly and shut their eyes, the cleavaged cushions sliding up and down around their grinding cocks. Dazzling white semen shot up high into the air in two overlapping arcs, rising fountainously before falling back down; new thick spurts of seed continued to tower freely as the old ones deferred to gravity and painted lines of white down the smalls of each woman's back. As the mens' orgasms proceeded, wet, warm cum running down into the androids' combined cleavage, 18 and 21 turned slightly to grin at one another, slowing their asymmetrical grind but not stopping it.

And then there was Darius, his shaft smoothed over multiple times by two pairs of soft Saiyan lips. He moaned loudly and ejaculated, in a similarly unrestrained manner to the two men on the complete opposite side of the room. The first spurt shot out like a rocket and traveled a surprising distance before splattering on the carpet messily. The power of the next few volleys waned, each new shot tapering off in distance, most landing around Kale and Caulifla's feet.

Kale hesitated, unsure of what to do while this was all going on, her eyes still wide, her heart still pounding madly, her skin still crackling with invisible sparks. She felt like she was wasting the moment. Caulifla had no such problem. She grabbed Darius's cock, pointed it towards her face and began to stroke it with one hand, sticking her tongue out and opening her mouth invitingly.

Darius continued to groan as his next hot spray of spunk shot across the Saiyan's face. Then the next two shot right into her mouth, running over and eventually covering her tongue. Then one that split the difference between the tip of her nose and her forehead. He closed his eyes and took a slow, heavy, shuddering breath.

Taking her cue, Kale took his shaft from Caulifla and did like her girlfriend had done, stroking it like she had learned to before. Unlike Caulifla however, when the next propulsive bit of jizz smacked her in the face, Kale wasn't ready and she flinched, recoiling significantly and shutting one of her eyes on instinct as a creamy line fell over it.

Caulifla barked out a loud, raucous laugh before she had even thought about its implications and stifled it, albeit too late. The laugh sprayed some of the cum already in her mouth into the air, with some more dribbling over her lips and down her chin, causing the Saiyan to stem the flow with her hand self-consciously. Kale watched this and couldn't help but giggle, putting her fingers to her own mouth demurely. Caulifla grinned back at her, a little embarrassed but as willing to laugh at herself as she had been to her partner. Kale gave a knowing, one-eyed smile and drew her similarly messy girlfriend into a slow, intimate kiss, both of them closing their eyes.

There was still a not-insignificant amount of cum still in Caulifla's mouth, and when Kale's tongue moved to taste some of the still warm slime, Caulifla didn't resist. As a little of the excess mess flowed into Kale's mouth from her partner's, Kale settled deeper into the kiss, holding Caulifla's cheek and hair as her lips settled into an old, familiar position. The warm, bitter saltiness settled over her tongue as it had with Caulifla previously, and to her it only added an extra bit of seasoning to a kiss that felt like it had been long overdue. When their lips finally parted and they drew back, a long, thinnish strand of off-white cum bridged the gap between them, drooping and collapsing under the weight of gravity moments later.

Meanwhile Darius had been watching all this, utterly transfixed even as his cockhead oozed out the rest of his waning orgasm.

"Man..." He said. "That was quite the show."

Kale and Caulifla turned to him, the former Saiyan smiling and flattered at his reaction, the latter characteristically unconcerned with it.

Caulifla glanced over her shoulder at the androids across the room, then turned back.

"Hey, Darius," She said. "Would you mind giving us some time to ourselves? Now that you're...done and all that."

"No problem," He replied, beaming. "I will just...thank you ladies for a truly unforgettable time and bid you farewell. Hopefully we get to see each other later on, even if it's just to talk."

Kale returned the bright, enthusiastic gesture with her own. "It was very nice to meet you Darius, I hope we do too." Caulifla smiled politely and nodded when he looked at her, and then the young man turned and went off to do something or someone else, though to be honest he would probably appreciate a break after all that. Maybe he'd go see what people were watching in the TV room...

1...56789...13