Android 21's Huge Hedonistic Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry..." The man behind her panted, still resting his head weakly against her upper back. The others echoed his sentiments.

Caulifla frowned before looking around the room. She spied two guys nearby, leaning against the wall, talking, otherwise unoccupied.

"Hey, you two," She called out. "What are you doing right now?"

"Nothing much, just chilling," One of them replied. At this point her previous partners had withdrawn and were sitting on the bed a short distance away from her, catching their breath. Caulifla was also a little bit out of breath, but she didn't really notice. A droplet of sweat ran down the side of her face.

"You wanna change that?"

***

Android 21 smiled up at the new face up on the bed above her, a dark face, bald-headed with a short, dark beard. She looked down his lean, thin body to his lap, tall, skinny prick looking incredibly inviting between his brown thighs. All of the faces and cocks attached to them had been rotated out for new faces and new cocks, the android perfectly aware of the two new men standing behind her, her head turning slightly to acknowledge them.

Her long pink tail split in two at the tip, the halves connected by stretching sticky, white, alien enzymes that fell away as they separated. Each smaller tendril curled itself around a dick, their owners flinching in surprise.

21 turned back to the man in front of her and cupped her hand under his large, smooth ballsack, bending down and pressing her lips to the black skin, kissing it tenderly, eyes closed. She ran her long, violet tongue up his shaft and then bestowed a similarly reverent, respectful kiss upon his uncut cockhead.

"Would you...mind if I deepthroat you?" She asked, looking up with a slightly embarrassed, amused smirk.

"Uh...no, not at all," He replied, chuckling a little, the question catching him off-guard.

"Great!" 21 exclaimed, her face lighting up and her eyes narrowing excitedly. She stroked his long shaft a few times with her long, nail-tipped fingers and then settled her mouth over top of it. As she sunk down slowly, each of her tail segments began to secrete a clear, sticky liquid that oozed from their pores and ran over the cocks in their grasp.

She bobbed steadily and evenly over the brown-skinned member beneath her, not knowing the name of the man in her mouth, even if she recognized his face from 18's early morning coffee runs. Her tails began tugging the unseen shafts behind her: slow, purposeful, powerful pulls that gave the men subjected to them a few seconds to register their effects before she administered the next ones. As they moaned and sighed behind her, 21 sank down farther and farther with each downward motion of her head, letting her eyes close comfortably as she murmured softly around her lover's length. Her hands, meanwhile, lay beneath his scrotum, her palms cupping his testicles and gently lifting and separating them from one another.

***

"So, Kale, anyone ever eat your ass before?"

Kale looked flustered.

"E-excuse me??!" She asked.

"I believe I mentioned before we might be doing some anal stuff later," Android 18 said. "You don't have to do whatever crazy thing 21 has planned, but if you want to do anything anal-adjacent, analingus would help. Oh, and that's where you lick someone's asshole with your tongue."

Kale looked down at her feet, blushing heavily.

"I...I think I could give that a try, if we work up to it."

"You sure?"

Kale looked up at the android and nodded solemnly, a stern, serious expression reinforcing the gesture. She was here to push her boundaries, to explore and see what she was capable of. Whatever it was, she could at least try.

"It can feel a little weird at first, but it can also feel really good," 18 explained. "It's not for everyone, but I'm definitely a fan."

With that, the two of them made their way over to a nearby, unoccupied sofa.

"So," The android said. "Up to you whether you'd like to lie face up or face down. You're more in control face up, and then you can watch me...though that may not actually make you more comfortable." She laughed.

"You could also sit, but that'll make it a little harder for me to do my job."

"Uh..." Kale hesitated. "I suppose face up is fine." Cautiously, the Saiyan lay down with her back to the cushions, looking up at her Android hosts' plain white ceiling.

She looked down just in time to see 18 rolling out a familiar mat of black monocolored sex toys on a nearby coffee table. She looked back to the ceiling, blushing a little and chuckled nervously. "It's almost like you're about to operate on me."

"I suppose I am, in a way," 18 said, smirking. "Alright, Kale, you can take off your skirt and underwear now." The android took a small bottle of lube from her mat and knelt down on the floor, between the couch and the table.

"My...underwear?" Kale asked.

"I mean, you could leave them on, but then it'd be pretty hard for me to eat your ass," 18 replied, looking down at the bottle as she started to unscrew the top.

The Saiyan glanced down and away as if considering the logic for herself.

"Hey," 18 said, looking at her seriously. "Let me know if I'm going too fast for you. It's not too late to back out, or wait."

Kale shook her head vigorously. "No, really, I'm fine," She said. "Thank you, but no."

"Okay," 18 acknowledged, nodding. "Just let me know and we can stop at any point."

Kale nodded back and undid the clasp on her belt. She started pulling her skirt down, having difficulty once her arms reached a certain point.

"Need help?" 18 suggested.

"...Sure," Kale agreed. With her confirmation, the android reached up and grabbed the skirt where Kale had lowered it to and helped it down farther. Next came her black shorts. Then a pair of thoroughly soaked red panties.

It was impossible to ignore, but Android 18 opted not to call attention to it, instead gingerly removing the garments, folding them and placing them carefully on the edge of her mat.

"We uh, have some clean underwear for you later if you need some," Was all she said, and Kale silently and gratefully acknowledged the gesture.

"So," 18 said, her head near Kale's bare lap. The Saiyan's ass and hips were somewhat petite, but still plump and round. Clear liquid ran down from her pussy, down near her asshole.

18 held up the small bottle and looked up at her. "So this is flavored, water based anal lube. I'm gonna put some around and inside your ass to get you a little loosened up, okay? Just turn your body a little more towards me."

Kale nodded and did so.

The android squeezed a small dollop of lube onto her finger and pressed it against soft, tender flesh, making the raven-haired woman flinch. 18 glanced up and found a nervous yet reassuring look on the Saiyan's face. She kept going, spreading the lube around the perimeter of her asshole, working it into the tight wrinkles.

"Mmm..." Kale murmured. "What...what flavor is it?"

18 smirked and chuckled, the sound barely audible. "It's watermelon."

She smeared the substance over the shallow recess in the center of those creases, back and forth. Finally she pushed inward with her finger, slowly, and the tight pit gradually allowed her inside.

"Nhh..." Kale muttered, wincing. She took a deep breath. "Could I...try some?"

The android laughed, louder this time. "It's not like it's candy or anything," She said. "But sure. Remind me later." Kale nodded.

18 pushed her finger in and out, keeping the motion slow and shallow, going just a little bit deeper ever so gradually. Then she stopped and pulled back. She leaned forward and planted a firm but gentle kiss on Kale's star, her head between Kale's thighs, one connected leg stretching out off the sofa. The android gave one long, slow lick, keeping the pressure withheld for the moment.

"Ahh..." Kale moaned, shivering slightly, surprised at how sensitive she was there.

The one lick was followed by more, each one slow, patient, and restrained. 18 gave the tight asterisk—which was starting to loosen—another soft kiss, though this was one was more insistent, and lingered longer. The android looked up at her Saiyan partner, her expression indifferent and matter-of-fact.

Kale blushed but didn't look away, a small smile creeping over her face. She reached down slowly, hesitantly, her hand approaching the android's blond bangs without actually committing to touching them. It was only after 18 looked over to it, then back at her, and seemed to make a characteristically indifferent shrugging motion, that Kale felt comfortable pushing those bangs back from her forehead delicately.

Her breath caught in her chest temporarily. 18's hair felt so soft, so lifelike. Kale didn't consider the android any less of a person, at least not in the way it mattered, but it still caught her off guard. 18 smiled up at her and returned to her licking.

Slowly, cautiously, Android 18 folded her tongue so it came to a narrower point, then pushed the first few inches of it inside, the tight butthole just loose enough at this point to barely accommodate the wet muscle.

Kale moaned, her eyes widening a little. "Oh wow."

"Too much?" The android asked, drawing back.

"N-no," The Saiyan shook her head. "It feels weird, but I do like it."

"Well alright, then," 18 smiled again. The next time she pushed her tongue inside it sank in deeper, and she let it drag against the clutching walls of muscle as she drew it back out.

Kale moaned louder, tilting her head back and shivering. It was wet and slimy and alien, but she felt all of her muscles melting and un-knotting themselves with every motion of that tongue.

"Kale..." 18 asked. "Do you think you'd like to try some double penetration?"

"Um..." Kale paused uncertainly. "Do you mean with a penis?"

"Well that's one way to do it," 18 replied. "But I also have my fingers, and some toys, and both of those options would be easier for a first-timer."

The Saiyan hesitated for a brief time, then nodded enthusiastically.

***

Android 21's head moved steadily up and down on her bed-bound partner's cock, her hand delicately cradling his balls. Behind her, her tail tugged and stroked two other shafts in an alternating, carefree rhythm. She looked up at the sighing, open-mouthed man above her, then went ahead with the next part of her plan.

Gradually but gracefully, and virtually effort-free, 21 sank all the way down on his lap, touching her lips to the base of his dick before she stared up at him once more with her long, feathery eyelashes narrowed provocatively.

Her manicured hands crept up his thighs and massaged their shallows as she kept her eyes locked on his. Her tongue slithered out of the corner of her mouth and curled under his sack. The pointed violet organ lifted one delicate testicle and then the other, holding his scrotum as lovingly as her hand had moments ago.

21 let her eyes close and break the close contact they had established, and started to bob once more, slowly, without lifting herself far from his lap. She started picking up the slightest bit of speed, her split tails following suit, each of them sliding up and down every inch of the members in their grasp. She had every man in her vicinity enraptured, hanging on her every action, and this time—just like every time it happened—the android was electrified and exhilarated by it, her face and chest and throat seeming to burn with internal, invigorating fire.

***

Android 18 held up a small, black, bishop-shaped implement, Kale following it close with her eyes.

"So this is the smallest buttplug I have," She explained. "So it shouldn't be too hard to take, especially after the warmup we've done, but there might be some slight discomfort for the initial insertion."

Kale nodded, swallowing dryly.

"I'm gonna use more lube, too," 18 said. "But let me know if you want me to stop at any point. Just hold your hand up, or touch mine, whatever's easiest."

The Saiyan nodded again. "Thank you, 18."

"Of course," The android smiled. 18 squeezed a small amount of the clear substance onto the head of the plug, then a little more over the tip of her pointer finger. After applying a new coat of the melon-flavored ooze to Kale's significantly relaxed hole, 18 pushed the small, ebony plug against it, gently applying consistent pressure.

Kale frowned and tightened her eyes as she felt it sinking into her.

"Doing okay?" 18 asked.

"Yeah," The Saiyan replied, smiling, the toy having passed through her anal muscles before she had time to register it happening.

"Good," The blond humanoid said, returning the expression. "Now we can just wait a little bit, until you get used to the feeling of it being in you, and then we can start adding onto the experience."

It was a mild enough sensation, but pleasurable; Kale could feel a gentle stretching of her hole around the small plug; there was a subtle pressure on her vaginal muscles that tied it all together. As she felt the small device filling the very bottom of her digestive tract, an uncomfortable silence settled over the two of them; eye contact remained established between the actors in this sexual, intimate act, for substantially longer than it had been up to this point; Kale felt sweat beginning to form under the hair behind her ears.

"H-have you seen any good movies recently?" She blurted out.

Android 18 laughed. "We can move on if you're ready, Kale."

The Saiyan chuckled in spite of herself and looked away briefly. "Sure."

"...And I'm afraid I haven't," 18 added. "I don't really watch many movies, but 21 does. You could ask her."

"So," She said, shifting from her position on the floor. "You might not need too much help warming up, but I think I could help you relax. All I'm gonna do at first is some rubbing on the outside. Sound good?"

Kale nodded. "Go ahead."

The android took two fingers and began delicately running them up and down Kale's strip. With as wet as the Saiyan was, her fingers ran smoothly and gracefully, without friction as an obstacle. As 18 got into a slow, lazy rhythm, Kale's eyes drifted shut and she sighed tranquilly.

18 studied the Saiyan closely when she was sure that she wasn't looking at her anymore; although she couldn't feel the change, 18 saw from Kale's slumping shoulders and the slowing of her chest that she was growing progressively more relaxed. Perfect. Dropping her eyes once more to what she was doing, 18 maintained her slow, even strokes but applied ever so slightly more pressure to the Saiyan's moist lips, prodding gently for a few seconds and then letting up.

"Mmmmm..." Kale murmured peacefully, the muscles in her neck and shoulders untensing further. She was still a little nervous—truth be told she was probably always a little nervous—but she was enjoying this: the relaxation was physical and it overrode her overactive brain—and beyond all that, she genuinely trusted 18. She would make sure she was taken care of, in every sense of the phrase.

As her muscles loosened she felt the buttplug settle more naturally into her ass, feeling more and more like a part of her that subtly enhanced every other sensation that was to come.

"So Kale."

"Mmm?"

"You feeling good?"

"Mmm."

"How would you feel about a finger in your pussy?"

Kale's eyes opened and met the Android's. They looked away, then back to 18.

"I think I could do that," Kale said, nodding.

"Fantastic," 18 said, smirking self-assuredly. With one hand 18 rubbed Kale's outward turned thigh, while with the other she pressed a pointer finger gently but steadily against the Saiyan's wet opening.

And then 18's small but active finger was inside her, and Kale breathed out heavily. She let out a soft moan as the digit pushed slowly back and forth. The parallel pressure of the finger joined the pressure of the plug in her other hole and the two together sent subtle waves of pleasure and sensation throughout her lower body.

"Now..." 18 went on. "How about your clit? I bet that'd feel even better."

"Maybe...just a little, for now," Kale replied thoughtfully.

"Sounds good to me," 18 said, nodding in measured understanding.

Kale closed her eyes and gasped as 18's finger very cautiously touched her bud. Immediately she pulled back.

"You okay?"

"Uh-huh," Kale said. "Just a bit of a shock to the system. You can keep going."

18 nodded and brought her finger back. Kale closed her eyes and tilted her head back, grunting through pursed lips. When the android started to ever so gingerly caress the small, highly-sensitive nub, Kale let out a long, drawn out moan.

Just that simple act alone amplified every other sensation by a factor of ten...or, something like that, Kale thought. Truthfully it was a little too much.

"18, I might want to hold off on the...clit...stuff, at least for now."

"That's perfectly fine," 18 nodded, stopping her rubbing. "How's the double penetration treating you so far?"

"Good. I like it."

"You think...you'd like it with two moving objects?"

A smile crept across Kale's face. "I think I could do something like that."

***

As the taller, pinker android rose up on the cock that had been snugly tucked in the warmth of her throat for the past several moments, she glanced around at the circle of men watching her but mainly kept her eyes focused on the one who had been most intimately acquainted with her mouth. Meanwhile her split tails delivered long, lively strokes to two ensnared dicks behind her. All the warm-blooded, erect members around her were important, and part of the show, but only one would be the centerpiece of the grand finale. There was only one she'd marked as a victim.

She opened her mouth when she reached the top and let her long, snake-like tongue coil around his length as her hot breath warmed his glans. He groaned when her tongue ran under his sagging balls, pushing up on his connected scrotum and letting his testicles drape themselves over either side of the hot lavender muscle. 21 reoriented herself, and then her tongue slid under both orbs, pressing them closer together and offering better support.

With her tongue in place, the android started bobbing on the spit-slick member before her once more with little hesitation, each downward motion a little deeper than the previous. At the start of every dip she stretched her soft lips wide and twisted her mouth theatrically, dramatizing every time she swallowed him down. As she began to move deeply over his lap, her hands ran up and down the man's inner thighs, her tongue undulating like a wave, lifting his testicles alternatingly, like a weighted scale.

Her forked tail stroked the two other cocks in her care a little faster in the meantime, each curled tip tied to their snared lengths with shiny translucent threads of her Majin body's lubricant.

21 sunk deeper and deeper each time, letting the wincing, groaning man back into her tight, warm throat while she lathered his balls with her tongue, running it back and forth underneath them. She kept her icy, penetrating eyes on him the entire time, and when he was brave enough to chance a look from his narrowed eyes it would prove a fatal error.

His eyes shut once more and he groaned, his cock throbbing and unleashing a substantial load. 21 closed her eyes calmly and took it all in, rubbing his thighs all the while, her tongue massaging his balls encouragingly. Harmonious moans behind her signaled the climaxes of the men held by her tail tendrils and a wonderful tingling sensation ran up and down her skin after their hot spray splashed heavily against her naked, exposed back.

21 rose up slowly, dragging her lips as she released him. When she reached the top, her tongue trailing up his length behind her, she let her mouth hang open; her lover's subsiding orgasm pumped a modest final load onto her bladed instrument of stimulation. She pulled her tongue back into her mouth and swallowed loudly before opening wide and presenting it clean and unblemished, as if showing the results of some grand magic trick. His eyes didn't focus on it for long, instead being drawn in and entranced by the Majin's upward gaze. He was so much so that he didn't notice her tongue creeping more and more out of her mouth until it had slithered and curled gently around the underside of his cockhead, making him flinch.

1...34567...13