Android 21's Huge Hedonistic Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small bubble of white oozed out onto the purple muscle and he breathed shakily, staring back into her piercing eyes.

***

Kale looked down at the long, slender silicone dildo, its detailed modeling obscured somewhat by its dark coloring.

"So this is something like what I used on Caulifla," Android 18 said. "It's thin and small, so it shouldn't be too hard to adjust to. What do you think?"

"Let's do it," Kale said quickly, beaming. The smile stretched across her face did not even attempt to conceal her excitement, regardless of whatever lingering nervousness accompanied it.

18 nodded approvingly, grinning. "Alright, Kale. I like that enthusiasm."

The android took the small bottle of lube from the table beside them, which was still pretty full, and squeezed a sizable glob of liquid lubricant onto the head of the onyx dildo. She rubbed it slowly over the head, glancing briefly over at Kale to see if she was watching. She was. The device was thin, but it was modeled after a real penis, with a flaring glans and a ridge beneath it. 18 had toys that were smooth cylinders, for those not particularly fond of such things, but she figured as a training tool for the real thing, this was probably better for the Saiyan.

After applying a bit more lube to her asshole, 18 slowly pushed the dildo in; Kale winced ever so slightly when the head sunk into her, but relief would soon follow. As the android began pushing it in and out, keeping a patient and gradual pace, she saw that Kale seemed significantly more comfortable watching her at this point. There was still a subtle blush over her features, but she looked happy and confident for the most part.

"How does that feel?" She asked.

"Good," Kale answered, smiling.

18 pushed a slender finger into the Saiyan's pussy, and soon it was in sync with the dildo's slow rhythm.

"How about now?"

"Mmmmmm..." Kale murmured, her eyes narrowing. That sensation of parallel pleasure from before returned to her, just a little more pronounced this time.

"How about...with two fingers?" The android asked, raising an eyebrow suggestively.

"Why...why not?!" The Saiyan blurted, finding it a little difficult to focus on her speech patterns.

18 laughed. "Why not, indeed."

When the 2nd finger entered her, Kale closed her eyes and sighed loudly. Without much else to compare it to, it vaguely reminded her of taking a hot shower and ever so gradually turning up the heat, maybe sometimes a little hotter than she could stand, but waiting to adjust and then ratcheting things up a notch. She kept her eyes closed and settled back against the sofa, a soft pillow behind her head. She breathed slowly in and out as 18 and her implement did the same down below, taking in the pressures and pleasures as they radiated through her.

As much as she was used to being reserved and letting others make decisions around her, Kale knew this was different. She really wanted this, and as intimidating as it had been, she had made the choice. And for once letting someone else take the wheel was thrilling—an exciting experience where she didn't know what exactly was coming next as opposed to just letting things happen because she was afraid.

"Good?" 18 asked.

"...Yeah," Kale replied, her chest rising dramatically and falling slowly. "You gonna go deeper?"

"Only if you want me to," The android replied, her face amiably neutral.

"...I do." Kale nodded.

18 pushed the dildo in deeper, inch by steady inch, matching the pace and progress with her fingers in the Saiyan's pussy.

Kale watched breathlessly as the android worked, her face pink and blushing. She murmured as the inorganic and...somewhat more organic sunk into her; it seemed like she could feel the creeping dildo in her pussy and the fingers in her anus despite their positions being swapped in reality; the two sensations seemed to mix and combine into one harmonious ecstatic feeling. She narrowed her eyes, moaning with increasing volume and frequency the longer it all went on.

Soon 18 was pushing the dildo as deep as it could go, until she could barely hold onto the flared base with her fingers anymore, taking her time with long, slow, deep thrusts; at the same time, she was pushing her fingers in and out of Kale at a significantly faster clip, keeping a rhythm but contrasting her other stimulation with an enthusiastic vigor.

The black-haired Saiyan groaned loudly, her body squirming restlessly and her hips periodically lifting off the couch.

18 withdrew her dripping fingers from Kale's wet cunt and began to rub them at a leisurely pace up and down the Saiyan warrior's equally drenched lips, while quickening the dildo's pace to compensate for the change. She snickered as she pet her guest's lengthy strip.

"Sounds like you're having fun," She said, keeping her eyes on her work.

Instead of answering, Kale moaned louder, arching her back off the sofa and twisting her head and spinal column as her lips stretched wide. 18 kept going but glanced up at her, her eyebrow raising.

After settling back for only the briefest of moments, Kale lifted her upper body off the couch, her back arching angularly as she shut her eyes tight and let out a loud cry, every inch of her skin shivering feverishly. When she fell back against the sofa, Kale's chest rose and fell in slow, pronounced intervals; 18 stopped what she had been doing and watched her with great interest.

"Kale...did you just come?"

The Saiyan frowned a little, staring up at the ceiling. "I...maybe?" It was all she could do to get the words out.

18 shrugged and laughed. "Well, did it feel good?"

Kale nodded emphatically, saving her breath.

"Well, then that's all that matters," The Android said, standing up from her spot on the floor and taking a seat on the sofa next to Kale, allowing her legs room to remain stretched out. "Think you're ready for the real thing now?"

"...Maybe," Kale managed.

"Fair enough." 18 moved to remove the dildo from her ass, but was stopped.

"Actually, you can leave it in for now," Kale said, a bit more energy to speak. "...Feels good."

18 grinned. "You're the boss."

***

Caulifla bounced wildly up and down, her pillar of spiny golden hair bobbing and bouncing stiffly along with her as she rode the chair-bound man behind her. The man groaned and winced, assisting in the largely unhinged motion with his hands as a buffer as Caulifla pummeled his lap with her curved, dimpled, muscular ass. The ferocious Saiyan fighter breathed hard and fast, sweat running down both sides of her face; two men stood on either side of the chair, stroking themselves off to the wildly energetic spectacle before them.

The guy she was riding groaned loudly and came, shooting up copious volumes of spunk into her ass, more with every reckless bounce. Caulifla winced and grunted as another fresh load hit her wet and warm on her cheek, another hitting the side of her left breast. She didn't waste any time enjoying the unexpected climax of her current partners and instead got back on her feet, looking again mawkishly around the room.

"C'mon!" She shouted, one eye closed from the cum that had splattered around it. "Who's next?"

When two more interested parties stepped up, Caulifla got down on the floor on all fours, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue to be as unambiguous as possible. "Give me everything you got," She said, grinning briefly before sticking her tongue back out. She was sweating visibly and breathing heavy, but the men who had approached found it tough to turn down the offer.

One fucked her mouth and the other her pussy, following her suggestion and giving her all they had. Dangling ballsacks battered her chin and backside as they pumped and thrusted into the incredibly tight, compact but powerful Super Saiyan. Both her throat and pussy squeezed, gripped and clutched at the two men unlike any muscles they had ever penetrated, and although they thrusted as hard and fast as they could, it was still twice as sluggish as any other fuck they'd had, like fucking through mud. Both of them groaned and moaned loudly, a superhuman heat radiating off of Caulifla's skin and washing over the two men.

"Aggggggghh..." The guy in her pussy let out an agonized groan and tried to slow down just a bit, so he could last, but to no avail: Her body seemed to only clutch him tighter as he slowed, and the sensations grew profoundly more stimulating as a result. He grunted and spewed like a geyser, spilling his seed inside her.

Caulifla flinched, feeling the hot mess flood her pussy. Then the man in front of her let out a similar cry and pressed his pelvis against her face, holding his hands on either side of her face and surrendering to her heat and tightness. She shut her eyes as he came down her throat, shooting off several hidden loads that she never tasted.

The Saiyan impatiently and unceremoniously shoved him back after the third or fourth volley and got shakily to her feet.

"A-anyone else?" She called out, barely able to get the words out. The spent men behind her panted heavily, one just watching her in disbelief, the other one physically doubled over and catching his breath on a chair. Unfortunately for her, most of the room's other occupants seemed occupied.

Caulifla wobbled unexpectedly and almost fell, catching herself before she did; her golden Saiyan hair faded back to its pure black pigment as a certain supercharged energy left her muscles, falling limply in a cascade of wispy strands around her face.

Grumbling irritably, she walked off, not turning to say anything to her former partners.

***

"So, Kale," 18 prefaced, sitting on the other side of the sofa from the Saiyan woman. "You mind if I ask you a personal question?"

Kale regarded her curiously. "What is it?"

"You and Caulifla seem like you have a strong relationship," 18 went on, looking up at the ceiling. "You ever get...jealous doing stuff like this? You both seem pretty comfortable with it."

Kale hesitated, lying back on the couch, a dildo still in her ass.

"Me and 21 have been doing this for a while now," 18 said. "And I'm mostly fine with it, but once and a while it does bug me a little bit if she seems like she's really enjoying herself with someone else. Makes me feel like I gotta step up my game a bit."

She chuckled. "Maybe that's what I get from spending so much time with organics." She glanced at Kale. "No offence."

Kale shook her head dismissively. "Well, to be honest...I'm not completely comfortable with sharing her, but I know deep down that Caulifla loves me and that she wouldn't leave me for someone else. And I'm usually uncomfortable with new things, but I know if I can get past that discomfort it could turn out to be something that me and her both really like."

18 sat and listened, her head turned attentively.

"...I'm not sure exactly how Caulifla feels about it, but I don't think she sees sex as sacred as a lot of other people do."

18 nodded. "I mean, I don't either, but still..."

"Hey," Kale said. "You mind if I taste some of that lube now?"

The android chuckled and tossed the small bottle to her. "Knock yourself out."

Kale fumbled with the bottle briefly before gaining a good hold on it. She squeezed a tiny bit onto her finger and brought it to her lips.

"Hmm," She decided.

18 laughed. "Yeah, doesn't taste like much, but at least it's inoffensive."

A shambling, zombie-like Caulifla would then approach the two of them, with Kale noticing her first.

"Hello, Caulifla!" She waved. Then she noticed the large splattering of cum covering her girlfriend's cheek. "...Looks like you've been busy."

The exhausted Saiyan brought a hand to her cheek and wiped it heavily off before staring at it for a moment. She then flung it carelessly off to her right and looked back at Kale. "I could say the same for you," She replied, looking over her naked body. She was surprised and impressed by what she saw, and she would've been aroused if she'd had the energy.

Kale looked down at herself then, as if everything she had just done over the past twenty minutes or so had just sunk in. Instinctively she tried to cover as much of her chest and lower body as possible, hastily pulling the dildo out of her ass and sitting up on the couch, blushing fiercely.

Caulifla chuckled weakly. "Don't worry, it's nothing I haven't seen before."

Android 18 helpfully handed Kale her shirt and the Saiyan threw it over her head, allowing her to feel just a little bit more comfortable despite her exposed bottom.

"Uh, so..." Caulifla avoided eye contact and rubbed the back of her head compulsively. It was her turn to be embarrassed. "I might've gotten a little carried away back there and...I'm pretty tired."

Kale studied her face carefully, calming down now that the focus was off herself.

"You think...maybe we could team up?" Caulifla asked. "...I might need the help."

Her girlfriend smiled broadly and nodded. "Sure, that sounds like fun."

"Well, Kale, sounds like you'll be fine on your own," 18 said, smiling almost as enthusiastically. "I think I'm gonna go see how my wife is doing. Have fun, you two."

"You too!" Kale exclaimed while her girlfriend stood panting. "Thanks for everything 18, I'll talk to you later."

With that, the android got up and walked off, hoping to locate her own partner. It didn't take long to find the Majin, 21 heavily engaged in sucking a rather well-endowed phallus, her lips closed around the top and her hand jerking its shaft enthusiastically. The dick's owner groaned loudly as 21 finished them off, the pink skinned android swallowing loudly right after. Then her eyes turned and she noticed 18 standing there.

Coming up off the spit soaked length, 21 beamed as if it was the most casual setting you could imagine and waved at her wife.

"Heyyyyyy!!! 18!"

18 frowned, looking slightly uncomfortable for just a moment. Then she smiled and greeted her back.

***

Caulifla fell, back-first, onto the sofa, a rush of exhausted air expelled out of her lungs from the impact. She tilted her head back as far as it would go into the cushion and splayed her limbs limply.

"God," She groaned. "You ever see one of those big sacks of flour? That's what I feel like right now."

"So..." Kale said, getting a bit of a mixed message. "Do you want to go home, then?"

"No!" Caulifla exclaimed, throwing an arm up just to have it collapse back against the soft seat. She glanced at her girlfriend. "Of course not, we just got here."

She closed her eyes, frowning, seeming to ponder something intensely. "There's not too much I could do right now...but maybe I could suck a dick."

"We could try doing it together," Kale suggested.

"That's not a bad idea, Kale," Caulifla said, nodding to herself. Then she looked over at her fellow Saiyan and chuckled. "So what's been happening while I was off being a moron? You coming out of your shell a little?"

Kale blushed and turned away. "Uh, a little bit, I guess, it's not a big deal..."

Caulifla nodded, looking pleased. "You think you could find someone? Until then just let me be a sack." She lay back into the sofa and closed her eyes, throwing a pillow over them. Then she sunk deeper into her own impression in the plush cushions, nearly merging with the fabric.

With that, Kale got up off the couch and sought out a nearby guest who was unoccupied. She hadn't gone far before she found a man sitting on a long couch, talking to a topless woman.

"Um, excuse me..." Kale said, apologizing to the pair of them when they turned, interrupted. "Sir, would you be interested in joining me and my girlfriend for some..."

The Saiyan paused, frowning, her eyes looking in a few different directions hesitatingly. "...Activities?"

The man smiled. "Maybe. What kind of activities?"

"You want two hot chicks to suck you off?"

The man turned his head one way, then the other, confused. Even Kale glanced over her shoulder, somewhat caught off guard.

"Who said that?" The man asked.

"Me. The one under the pillow," Caulifla said, still splayed out on the sofa where Kale had left her.

He chuckled. "Yeah, that sounds great."

Kale beamed, then looked back towards the woman he was sitting with. "...Do you mind if we borrow him?"

"Not at all," She said good-naturedly. "I'm just taking in the view. Have fun."

Kale nodded, leaving with her new partner shortly after.

***

Caulifla pulled their volunteer's light brown foreskin back and pressed her tongue against his cockhead while he sat, the still tired Saiyan kneeling into a pillow at the foot of the sofa.

She held his shaft there and shot Kale and the guy indifferent glances. "This is about what I can manage," She said, though with her tongue in such an unusual configuration, it came out garbled and indecipherable.

"...What?" Kale asked.

Caulifla rolled her eyes and removed her tongue from the man's penis momentarily. "This is all I have energy for right now, so you can add what you want to it, Kale." When she put her tongue back, the guy winced.

"...Caulifla, why don't you let me handle that," Kale said, having noticed their new partner's reaction. "Maybe you could do something with his, uh..."

"His balls?"

"Yes, that."

Caulifla shrugged and scooped up a testicle with her tongue, letting it rest inside her mouth. "Mmm," She intoned, lazily salivating over it.

That accomplished, Kale slid her hand around the man's shaft and began to stroke it. She knelt beside her girlfriend on the long narrow pillow they shared for a knee-rest and looked up at his face. He began taking longer, even breaths; the change was subtle, but she noticed it.

The inexperienced Saiyan pulled the stranger's foreskin back and attempted to spit on the head. Without much moisture in her mouth she forced air through her pursed lips, producing a pathetic droplet of saliva that regardless made the guy wince when it hit his dick. Some spit clung sloppily to her lips and the bottom of her chin and Kale awkwardly wiped it away.

Caulifla produced a stifled sound with his ball in her mouth that might've been laughter if it was un-muffled, but when Kale glanced in her direction she looked the other way.

"Sorry..." She apologized to the guy. "Um. Also...my name's Kale. And this is my girlfriend, Caulifla."

Caulifla raised a hand weakly in greeting.

"No problem," The guy said, smiling. "I'm Darius. Good to meet you."

Kale smiled back and reached for the watermelon flavored lube on the table that 18 had left behind. She pulled back the plastic latch that connected the top to the bottle beneath it and squeezed a little bit of clear goo through the small hole underneath the lid and onto Darius's shaft. She overcompensated a bit for the lack of her own saliva, and while Darius noticed, he didn't think it was necessary to tell her this.

After she had spread the lubricant as evenly around his shaft as she could, Kale lifted up her shirt and tried to get her breasts around the long slab of meat. Unfortunately her breasts were on the smaller side, and Darius wasn't. The Saiyan managed a couple of desperate, clumsy strokes of her chest before his cock slipped free from her inadequate grasp.

Kale took a deep breath, deciding that it wasn't worth attempting a second time. She decided that it would be better to try something she knew would work. So she took the exposed glans past her lips, letting her head sink down on the upper part of his shaft while her hand went lower. She kept her lips loose and let the watermelon lube do most of the work, her mouth and hand gliding almost effortlessly over the different parts of his penis. Her rhythm, while not perfect, was better than it had been the last time, and the soft sighs that came from Darius's lips let her know she was doing at least a decent job. It was still a little weird, having this living thing in her mouth, pulse and all, but it was exciting too. And the taste of watermelon, subtle as it was, spurred her on, the substance a bit more pronounced with as much as she had applied.

1...45678...13