Andy The Agent Ep. 01

Story Info
Ol' Andy The Agent gets some... With a smile.
1.9k words
6.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Andy The Agent Ep. 01

By : DickThePimp

Not Real At All

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. Fuck me good, Andy. Remember... cum in my glass. I need a yummy drink before I go, dear." Kathie Lee Gifford moans as Andy fucks her, nice and steady on his desk. His five inch pierced cock with the small metal balls under the skin, above and below his shaft, rolling in and out of one of the most famous pussies ever. Extra friction from the metal balls for the super sexy moaning starlet. Kathie Lee's right leg is on Andy's shoulder. Her left is hanging off of the desk.

Andy rubs Kathie Lee's clit, grinning at her as she blows him sweet kisses. He's ready to blow, so Kathie Lee hands him her wine glass.

Andy grabs it, pulls out of her warm, wet pussy, and starts jerking off into the glass. "Ahhhhhhhhh." Andy grunts as his thick creamy jizz spurts out into the glass, much to the delight of dear ol' Kathie Lee. She sits up, and grabs Andy's 69 year old pierced cock, jerking out the last of his creamy sperm dessert. She wipes the tip of his dick on the inside of the glass, and grabs a bottle of white wine she put on Andy's desk earlier.

Kathie Lee pours some wine into the glass with the cum. She fills the glass, then hands the bottle to Andy. "Here ya go, doll." Kathie Lee smirks extra naughty, and winks at Andy, then tips the glass into her mouth, and drinks down all of the extra creamy mixed liquid in it. She licks the inside of the glass clean, then puts it down, smacking her lips nice and loud for ol' Andy. "Now, that's a mixed drink. So yummy. Thank you, baby." Kathie Lee gives Andy a quick peck on the lips, then gets off of his desk, fixing her white leather mini skirt and white silk blouse.

"You're one helluva woman, doll. So beautiful."

"Awww. Thanks, stud. Maybe we can meet up later tonight. I'm free. I could use another yummy drink."

"Maybe I can get up in this ass too. If it's OK." Andy grins, squeezing Kathie Lee's very sexy rump.

"Sure thing. I'll see you at 9. I'll pick you up. I'll bring the wine... you bring the cum... and the mixer." Kathie Lee smirks all naughty, another quick peck on the lips for her sweet agent.

"Sure thing, sweetheart. I'll be there with bells on... and a hard-on too." Andy laughs, winks, and nods... and hugs his beautiful client.

Kathie Lee puts her shades on, playfully shakes her eyebrows at him, and waves on her way out the door.

Andy's been an agent in Hollywood for over forty years. He's a nice guy. Well liked by everyone. Especially his clients... who are mostly female.

Andy buzzes in his secretary, Georgia. "Yes, Andy?" She asks in very sexy South African/Canadian accent as she enters his office. Georgia smirks when she sees Andy standing behind his desk, his chubby old dick out, grinning at her. She walks over behind Andy's oak desk, without being asked to, and kneels in front of him, sucking his dick totally clean and dry, reaching around and squeezing his old ass, pulling him all the way into her very slutty, cum craving mouth. The metal balls under Andy's skin on his dick really stimulate Georgia's mouth, making her suck even more fierce than she was. Her boss pleasing sexual abilities are why Andy hired her. Georgia's also a very good secretary though.

"Thank you, doll. You're the best." Andy helps Georgia up.

"Anytime." Georgia mischievously smiles, kissing Andy's cheek. She walks back to her desk, leaving ol' Andy in his office. He's got a busy day... and a hot date with Kathie Lee later on tonight. Just another day for the charming old sex king of the Hollywood agent world.

A little later, Andy is in a meeting with another client... Rachael Ray. Andy's been working on a new TV series for Rachael. It's on the Travel Channel. It's tentatively called Rachael Eats The Beach. Rachael travels around to different beach locals and tries the different beach cuisine in each city. And... She does it wearing a bikini, so the Travel Channel wants her to lose a few pounds to fit into the sexier, skimpier bikinis... for ratings of course.

"I think you'll do a fantastic job, doll. Just fantastic." Andy tells Rachael. He's sitting behind his desk, just chillin'.

"Gulp. Thanks, Andy. You're so sweet." Rachael smiles so pretty... then dives back down on Andy's dick. She's thanking him for the new TV show. Much like she'll have to thank the producers for it. Rachael's used to it by now. She's known for her blowjobs, so she's used them quite a bit to get ahead in her career.

"You're so welcome, sweetheart. Ahhhhhhhhh. You warm my heart... and my balls." Andy grins, lighting a cigar and smoking it as Rachael bobs away on his funky old pierced cock, smiling and moaning in tandem. Those small metal balls on Andy's dick rolling all over her tongue and the roof of her mouth, driving Rachael crazy with seductive delight.

Rachael gets her dessert. Gulping down most of Andy's fat load when his cock starts pumping the creamy sex milk into her mouth, adding to the freaky stimulation she was getting from the metal balls.

Rachael pulls off of Andy's cock, then smiles up at him from her knees, opening her mouth and drooling the cum she saved in her mouth all over Andy's chunky cock. She slowly licks all of it, then laps it up into her mouth, sucking Andy's dick as well to eat all of the thick cream up.

Andy just growls and smokes, grinning happily also, as Rachael slurps him totally clean.

She sits in Andy's lap and kisses him, letting him taste his own cum. Rachael getting a mouthful of cigar smoke as well. Andy's a really good kisser. He and Rachael make out, tongue dancing and fucking, swapping cummy spit, and sucking each other's tongues as Andy fondles Rachael's small, but perky breasts through her tight pink sweater.

One more successful meeting for good ol' Andy.

Andy's last meeting of the day is with his newest client, 19 year old pop superstar Billie Eilish. The meeting goes really well. They talk over Billie's next tour and promotional work for it. Everything is chill and on point.

Just as Billie gets ready to leave though, things take an interesting turn. Andy gets up and walks around his desk, standing behind Billie, who's sitting in the chair in front of the desk. He tells Billie how much she means to him and how proud he is of her and everything.

"Awww. Thanks, Andy. I really like you too. You've done a great job handling me so far." Billie smiles up at Andy. He returns the favor. And he also starts massaging Billie's shoulders. Andy is a very skilled massage therapist... amateur massage therapist. He rubs Billie's shoulders nice and firm, then softly, his thumbs working down into Billie's shoulder blades. All of it making Billie feel really good.

"Wow. You're great at massages, Andy. You get more wonderful all the time." Billie giggles, closing her eyes and really enjoying Andy's hands on her.

Andy looks down, noticing he can see Billie's awesome cleavage. She's wearing a beige silk blouse that's open last her breasts. She's braless and the top is kinda tight so Billie's big natural breasts push it open nicely. Ol' Andy's old boner starts stirring in his trousers.

Andy decides to have a little fun with his newest client. He covertly whips out his hard dick and lets it breathe behind Billie's head as he keeps up the deep tissue massage on Billie's shoulders. His horny grin wide and excited.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. I love your hands, Andy. They're just as sweet as you are. That feels amazing." Billie smiles so happy, her eyes still closed.

Andy's hands start moving a little lower on Billie, grazing the top of her gorgeous breasts. Billie Eilish has world class tits. DD beauties that are natural and perfectly shaped. Very perky too. Just spectacular breasts.

Billie's moans increase, her eyes still closed, so Andy goes for it. He runs his hands down right over her gorgeous cans and squeezes away. His grin so freaking happy he can hardly stand it. His funky old cock is bobbing and weaving behind Billie's head too. Andy massages Billie's DDs as he squeezes them, kneading them like an expert baker kneading his bread dough.

Billie opens her eyes and looks up at Andy, gasping, but also grinning as she sees his dick bouncing around mere inches from her mouth. She licks her lips. She blows Andy a kiss, then...... she opens wide and gobbles up his pierced meat, deepthroating it easily. The metal balls on Andy's shaft rolling so intoxicatingly across the roof of her mouth and her tongue as well, then rolling on her throat, making Billie moan so loud and lusty as she bobs steadily on that old dick, sucking it like a true cocksucking whore. Her spit flying out of her mouth as she sucks, hanging down to her lap. Andy's happy growls make Billie laugh. She rubs his fat nuts softly as she sucks, her luls pursed so tight around that fat rod, slurping it loud and messy.

Andy ends up fucking Billie in her dripping wet pussy as she lays on his desk, her breasts pressed into it. He's behind her, banging her young twat with that 69 year old pierced sex pipe, thumping in and out nice and hard, his old thighs slapping Billie's lily white supple ass. She screams in sexual bliss, pounding the desk with her palms as Andy ravages her sweet pussy for thirty minutes straight. Billie's big, beautiful breasts rubbing hard on the desk. Her nips so fucking hard, and pounding so emphatically as she's fucked silly by her old horny agent.

Andy pumps his seed into Billie's spasming honey pot right as she cums for the third time, their milky seed mixing perfectly, then dripping out of Billie's flooded snatch, pooling on the carpet below.

Andy pulls out and puts Billie on the desk. She scurries around, and leans her blonde head off of the desk between Andy's legs. He slaps her luscious, pink lip glossed lips with his cum glazed dick. Billie licks all over it, her tongue naughty dancing across those metal balls, and the tip piercing, then sucking the whole dick in again and slurping it even louder and wilder than before. Andy's grabs those big tits and squeezes the fuck out of them as Billie sucks him spotless. One more successful meeting for the king of Hollywood agents.

"This is gonna be one fun relationship doll." Andy grins as he pokes his hard dick against Billie's anus. She's vent over his desk again, waiting anxiously to get fucked in the ass by her sweet old agent.

"It sure is, Andy..." Billie groans pleasurably as Andy pushes in, slowly inching his fat dick up that super tight, pop superstar rump. "It most definitely is. Hahahaha. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Billie winks and smirks up at Andy as he laughs, and starts fucking that sweet tight ass.

Andy's got a busy evening ahead of him. He's fucking Billie Eilish in the butt, then he's going on a date with Kathie Lee Gifford... and that's gonna have more butt stuffing fun. Ol' Andy can go with the best of them. And he has o problem proving it. All hail the king of agents. Andy, the sex king of Hollywood.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cage Match Ronda Rousey and Demi Lovato dominate you in the octagon.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Three's Company: Jack's Magic Dick! Lana's daughter learns a lesson from Jack Tripper.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Making Her Cum in Public Gilmore Girls. Rory and Logan. Public fingering.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Taylor Swift's boyfriend gets more! Taylor Swift, Sophie Turner and Selena Gomez fun.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Selena, Taylor & Friends Sex Fun Selena, Taylor & Friends Sex Fun.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories