Angel, Angel Burning Bright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears sizzled into nothingness as they rolled down her cheek, leaving angry red scorch marks on her bruised cheeks. God, she hurt so bad, a shrill cry died in her throat as she remembered where she was. Blinking back angry tears of pain, she fought to keep her sobs and cries to herself. "I won't give them the satisfaction of hearing me cry or scream, I'll just close my eyes and think about Samael." The tears came harder and faster as she remembered his roar of anguish and horror as they ripped her from his arms. Knowing in her heart it wasn't the foolish priests mumblings that held her champion immobile while they violated her and condemned her as a witch, but the golden seraphim with the glowing sword behind him, arm raised singing in a high clear voice that no one except Samael seemed to hear. Screaming at the angel as Father Veran had the two men he had brought with him, beat her and pin her to the ground so that he could finally have the body he had lusted after. She had cursed God and every other deity she knew of as she was profaned by Veran's lecherous touch. Desperate to take in deep breathes she tried to forget the wounded sound that came from Samael as he watched his love being abused by a man of God, while the seraphim a true Son of God watched and did nothing. Angrily she shook her head throwing tears into the fire. Closing her eyes, she focused her thoughts on Samael.

Bida's mouth twisted into a perfect 'o' as she rolled on top of Samael. Straddling his manhood, Bidas's body strained to take the length of him. Hoarsely, Bida screamed Samael's name as the mounting pressure broke in waves over her. A tingling racking feeling radiating from her center in waves like ripples on a pond. She bit Samael's golden shoulder hard drawing a thin line of life's elixir. The sweetest taste flooded her mouth as she hungrily sucked at his tiny wound; noisily she swallowed a mouthful of his blood as she had swallowed so many mouthfuls of his seed. Harder she rode him, spurned on by the exhilaration she felt from his blood. Wordless songs filled her head as she brought them both closer to the brink of oblivion. Samael's large hands spanned her hips, gripping her almost painfully, as he pulled her onto him harder and harder until she thought she would shatter from the force of it. Faster they moved in concord. Jade eyes locked with molten amber ones as they pushed each other higher. Wrapping one muscle corded arm wrapped around Bida's tiny waist, Samael gripped one shoulder hard as he brought her down as hard as he could onto himself. Over and over he slammed her tiny body onto himself, a rising crescendo of her cries rang in his ears sweeter than any song played by the wondrous Israfel in heaven. Bida met every thrust of Samael's hips raising the tempo. As they reached a place where she thought the could not go any faster or harder, Samael bit her shoulder hard and the dam that had held back the ever building ecstasy broke and washed her away. Roaring a wordless passion, Samael pulled her hard against him as he was carried away with his love.

Shuddering and crying tears, Bida buried her face into Samael's chest as tremors rolled over her. Samael held her as tightly as he could, kissing the top of her head, before tilting her face up and kissing her with a burning passion and undying love. Bida's very soul was seared with the sheer intensity of emotion in that one kiss. Shaking violently against Samael, waves of pleasure wracked her body, every muscle in her body contracting. A deep growl came Samael's throat as Bida contracted around him. Biting her shoulder harder, he lapped at the trickle of blood he had drawn. Smoothing her flaming hair down, Samael kissed her swollen mouth softly, shivering while he kissed her.

"Oh, my love," he whispered as he squeezed her tightly, "I love you so, but I do not know if this is wise. I know you want a child but..."his voice trailed off as he shuddered violently at the thought of his last son and slid from her slick warmth. Stroking her hair, he gently dropped kisses on her forehead.

When she didn't respond he looked down at her. Her long lashes lay on her cheeks and her back moved up and down in a steady rthymic motion. Sliding her off to the side next to him, he covered her with a blanket and kissed her forehead before slipping from bed and dressing quietly. Soundlessly he shut the door behind him as he slipped from the room and from the cabin.

Bida stirred restlessly in the bed, her smooth forehead wrinkling as she shook her head slightly in her sleep. Lost in her dreams, Bida stood arguing in front of Father Veran, holding a tiny infant tightly to her chest.

"I care not for what you say Father, he is my son and I shan't hand him over to you." Bida yelled at the encroaching figure.

"Stupid wench, hand over the demon so that you may be saved! I will take you and protect you, but the demon spawn must die. It is the only way." Father Veran's good looks were spoilt by the evil that tainted him as he reached to rip the infant from her arms.

"You will have to kill me before I ever hand him over to you. "Bida spat in the Father's face, "I have no need for your "protection". Your price is too high; I will never give you my son or my body for your "protection. Samael! Samael! Where are you? I need you, our son needs you. Samael! You promised to protect our son, you promised to protect me." she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Dumb bitch, in heat for the demon still? He will not come for either of you. You have sealed your fate as well as that spawn's. Your child will die and then I will watch you burn. " Father Veran raised his hand and slapped her hard across her face. "But first I will have your body, I will use you and abuse you and leave you to the flames, but always remember, I loved you I would have saved but for your damned pride!"

Bida bolted straight up, a cold sweat soaking her and her bedding. Her hand flew to her soft belly and she cried tearlessly and soundlessly. Shaking she tried to stand to search for Samael, but she collapsed to the floor in a heap.

"Samael", she whispered, "What have I done?"

As she huddled on the floor, the bedroom door flew open and Samael looked over the bed. Panic began to rise in him, as he didn't see Bida, going to the other side of the bed, he almost stepped on her prone figure. Dropping to his knees he gathered her in his arms and held her tightly. They sat on the floor entwined in each other's arms. Bida's body shaking as she cried soundlessly. Samael held her tighter before he rose and laid her on the bed. As he started to turn to shut the shutter and darken the room, Bida gripped his arm in a way that would have been painful to any human. Gathering her against his chest he sank onto the bed next to her.

"Darling, I don't know what has distressed you so but I could feel it from the woods. A sheer terror washing over you. Tell me please? "He squeezed her tightly to his chest.

Shaking her head so her wild mane of vermillion, her voice sounded obscured her face strange and shaky to her own ears. "Just another dream, another one of those damned dreams, not the same as before but almost."

Concern flooded his warm eyes, "Tell me darling, I want to help you. Perhaps if there is a meaning behind them I can tell you. You can't go on like this especially if you hope to bear child. " Bida shifted slightly, "No my love they are just dreams." Her voice was unconvincing.

Sighing, Samael shook his head, " Damn woman, what am I to do if you won't let me help you?" Carefully pushing her hair out of her face, he bent to kiss her. Bida turned at the last moment and he kissed her cheek. Perplexed Samael gently grabbed her chin and made her look at him. Averting her eyes, she tried to get up but Samael held her firmly in place, "Let me go, I need to go start dinner."

"No, I will not. Look at me. "

Slowly she met his eyes when he saw at once the secret she was trying to guard. Her veiled eyes dulled to a murky green as she tried to break the gaze that held her.

Standing up and swinging her around, Samael dropped delicate kisses all over her face and bare chest. "Darling is that why you wouldn't look at me?? This is wonderful" Suddenly he carefully placed her back on the bed. "I better not do that, oh my love! I am so happy, I love you." he whispered in her ear as he gathered her in to a loose embrace. "That is why you have been having those horrid dreams that trouble you so."

Kissing her tenderly, Samael beamed at her. Tentatively Bida looked into his eyes and saw the unbridle joy in them. "You aren't upset? I thought that you did not want this." she whispered.

Grabbing her chin gently, he kissed her softly. "Darling I have never been happier."

Pushing the remnants of her dreams away from her, her eyes shone with pure bliss. "So am I darling." she whispered.

Carefully, Samael caught her mouth with his in a tender kiss full of joy. Bida kissed him back but couldn't shake the feeling of foreboding that hung over her like a wet cloak, heavy and chilling.

'I need to go start dinner my love', she whispered hoarsely as she untangled herself from Samael's embrace. Sliding off the bed opposite Samael, she quickly picked up her hastily discarded dress and pulled it over her head. Softly she padded out of the bedroom as Samael watched puzzled by her reactions. Sighing he followed her. She was stooping next to the hearth stoking the dying embers, staring at the fiery glow.

Bida stared harder into the embers trying to see the elusive images that flitted through her vision. Suddenly she felt as if she were falling, she tried to throw her arms out to catch herself, but couldn't move them. Fearing for her child, she called out to Samael to catch her.

Closing her eyes she waited for the impact of the stone of the hearth, instead she felt the searing heat of the fire on her face. As she opened her eyes she breathed in ash and ember, gasping for air she found it harder to breath as if there were barely any air at all. Looking into the fire that danced in front of her eyes she heard Father Veran's voice carry over the roar and crackle of the fire.

"Even now the witch won't repent her sins so that God will allow her to die, instead she chooses Satan and his eternal flames. She has not burned! Here is more proof that she is a witch, who but a bride of Satan could withstand the flames that are so like the eternal hell fire she will languish in? Who but a child of Satan could withstand the punishment we gave her to try to save her soul? Who but a witch would bear the child of Lucifer and refuse to save herself by giving the child over so that it may be destroyed lest it do it's Father's bidding? Who would turn from the redemption of Christ our Lord and Savior to burn,but a witch? Look and know that you are seeing God's work being done! This is God's will! All those that turn from His bidding and worship must pay!"

Gritting her teeth Bida's anger boiled within her, giving her voice strength she never knew it had. "Who but a lecher would offer an innocent a way out of the flames in exchange for going against marriage vows and laying with him? Who would murder an innocent child? It is not I who should be in the fire but Veran!"

Choking on the ash and torn with pain from her exertion Bida turned deep into herself once more seeking solace in her memories.

Samael placed his hands on her still flat stomach, "Amazing that you are still so small. You are absolutely radiant my darling. " He dropped soft kisses on her face and snowy shoulders.

"Not so amazing, my love, when you think of how ill I have been with this child. I can scarcely keep any food down at all, though it is beginning to be easier these days. Now what is it dearest that you wish to tell me? Are your 'brothers' coming to see us again? I know they are as anxious for our child as you, but they should know it isn't safe to be stranger anywhere these days."

Shuddering she thought of the screams they had heard coming from the Church just days ago, and the poor ill man that had happened into the wrong town. This stranger wore rags and had fallen shaking and frothing at the mouth in the town center. Samael had stopped her from rushing to this man's aid. It was only a simple illness that caused him to be racked by spasms and he need but a few minutes to recover, she had finished reading her mother's books a few months ago and knew what to do to help him. Turning with pleading eyes, She begged Samael silently to let her help this poor soul, but Samael's grip turned into and iron vise that refused to release her. Nodding his head so that only Bida could see, she turned her head in time to see the townspeople make a wide circle around him whispering and a few of the women falling to the ground fainting. Then the crowd parted and Father Veran and his newest addition to his Church came through.

His gaze swept the crowd. "My children,' his voice rang out, "What would be the problem that you are huddled together and I was sent for?"

Wordlessly a few people pointed just to the left of the priest. Turning, his cold gaze saw the shuddering form on the ground, a cruel thin smile spread across his face for a moment, before he addressed the huddling sheep of the town.

"You have done well in getting me! This man is being afflicted by the Devil! Surely he has been sent to commit the most grievous of sins and bring the wrath of Our Lord upon our good town. We will take him and see that the Devil is cast out of this poor man, through every means we have at our disposal." Veran quickly nodded to the man at his side, and as this man moved forward Veran addressed the crowd once again. "Did any of you touch this wretch or were any of you touched by this person? " His cold glittering eyes swept the crowd, lingering over the younger females. "I know God has filled many of our goodly women with a compassion that would compel them to help whomever they saw suffering as the good Samaritan of the Bible did, but it is imperative that you tell me if any of you touched it." His voice was icy as he emphasized the last word.

Staring at the youngest daughter of the butcher and licking his lips, Veran slowly made his way towards her. Kneeling in front of her, he placed heavy hands on either of her shoulders and leaned forward intently staring at her face. Nodding to himself he stood and turned to her mother. "Madam, I fear very much for your daughters soul. I can see in her eyes the devil pulling at her. She is such an innocent and Godly child, nothing would please the devil more than to corrupt her soul and have her perform the most lecherous, promiscuous acts and damn her forever from God's grace and light and the reward of a place at his side for all eternity. Madam I know your family to be one of the most God fearing, and one of the most faithful families in town. Please give your daughter to me so that I may save her Soul otherwise she will most certainly burn in Hell as a Bride of Lucifer or one of his demons for all eternity."

Tears streaming down the older woman's lined face, she nodded to Veran before collapsing into her son's arms wailing for her daughter. Veran grabbed the girl's arm and looked over his shoulder at his companion who had the still shuddering man by his arms. "Out of the way lest he touch you and you become a pawn of the Devil." Veran snarled at the people in front of him. Tightening his grip on the young girl beside him, he waited till his companion reached him and together Veran, his companion, the girl and the ill man made their way through the path the crowd had made. Veran pulling the girl along and his companion dragging the shuddering form behind him on the ground they finally entered the church and the doors closed behind them. Only to open moments later as one of the younger priests came out. Carrying a large gold jug, he made his way to the center of the circle and started sprinkling the ground along the path the man was drug and where he had lain in the circle. Muttering under his breath as he did so the people breathed a collective sigh of relief and started to mill about the market. The air buzzing with gossip Samael pulled Bida towards the road that would lead them home when the first scream rang out from the Church causing everything to freeze. As more screams followed, the people in town carried on their self appointed tasks.

Rubbing her arms and shaking her head Bida felt Samael's arms close around her. "You were thinking about him again weren't you?" he murmured in his deeply reassuring way as he pressed a kiss to the center of her forehead.

Nodding silently, Bida laid her head against the cool rough fabric of Samael's shirt. "Darling,' she heard and felt the words rumble through his chest," There was nothing either of us could do. Remember these times are getting more dangerous. I fear there will be much blood shed before the madness ends, but never will it be yours. I will never allow them to cause you or our child harm. Neither will my brothers, they have pledged to guard you as if you were their own, remember?"

Closing her eyes, she did indeed remember his 'brothers' words when she last saw them.

They had the same golden gleam that Samael did and as she saw them standing in the clearing in the forest behind her house, the very air seem to shimmer gold. Stepping into the clearing, her eyes immediately sought out Samael. His back was to her and his hair was unbound and cascading down his back between jet gilded wings in ebony ringlets. One of the others she had yet to met looked up and say her staring at Samael. With laughing eyes he approached her with a reproach on his lips that died, when he saw her true radiance in the golden light.

With a low sweeping bow, he dropped to one knee and took her hand in his and planted the chastest of kisses on it. "My dearest Sister, for truly as Samael's most beloved you are our Sister, allow me to introduce myself, I am Pharmoros. Please, take my offer as a brother to be the one who delivers our most anticipated treasure that you do carry within you." Smiling at Bida's look of surprise, "Why, little sister you wear the beauty of being with child like the mantle of one of the ancient Goddesses of Greece. Radiant and innocently, but devastating to the likes of myself as well as mere mortal men. I assure though, you could ask for no better deliverer of your child than he who taught Humanity all it need to know of child birthing and medicine."

Laughter rang out amongst Samael and his brethren, coupled with clapping.

"Bravo, Moro, bravo, perhaps you could be a little more pompous?" another of Samael's brother's who was nameless to Bida, chided affectionately.

The beautiful honey colored feathers of Pharamoros' wings ruffled a bit as he turned to face the nameless Grigori. Bida stared fascinated at his wings as he bantered with his brother. His wings were as impressive as Samael's but such a beautiful warm honey colored edged with a sooty gray that remind Bida of ashes. Before she realized what she was doing she realized her hand was delicately stroking the ridge of his wing and her other was fingering one of the soft feathers she had been admiring.

Shuddering Pharamoros turned and looked deep into Bida's eyes. "Dear it would do you good to remember what touching our wings does to us before you fondle them." With that Pharamoros brought his full mouth down to cover hers, as she gasped with surprised Pharamoros took advantage and deepened the kiss till it felt as if it were scorching Bida's very soul. Then suddenly he broke the kiss and leaned to whisper in her ear. "That is just a warning."

Bowing deep and low once again, he quickly strode off, calling over his shoulder. "Truly though, consider having me deliver your treasure. You would be in most capable hands."

1...345678