All Comments on 'Angel Eyes Pt. 03'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
What a night

We get only three stories tonight in LW. One about Polyanna. One about some whore , with a busy delete button, named KK . Lastly, we get another literary masterpiece by Micky59 . The Literotica gods curse us tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
dress as a woman because you act like a woman

sissy husband and whore of a wife.wife lower than whale shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
crap

please don't write again sissy husband whore wife no point to the story sorry not even a one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I have a suggestion

Change the category name,with Loving Wives on Cuck Husbands. 99% of stories in this category are intended for fans of this perversion.

-100*

A proud, real man !

KentuckySubKentuckySubabout 5 years ago
Love What You Do

The story was fun, but I really love the way you get the little boys all riled up. One hundred percent men (haha), but they read every word. If course, they get so ashamed after cumming that they have to be all huffy and puffy and declare their alphaness for all the world to be impressed by. It really is so cute, boys.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Description

Why do you put the entire plot in the description?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
agreed 26th

just more proof that it takes skill to write about fidelity or lack thereof.

but the masses...the everyday basic bitches can pump out 3-6 cuck stories a day.

no effort. just generic basic bitch with no autonomy, basic bitch 'stud' with all his cliche' basic bitch attributes....mix it all up with at least one guy that really enjoys broken families, taking all the responsibility, getting nothing for it, and getting a lil' chubby from the whole ordeal.

all of them are the same type of person deep down. insecure and impulsive. a good belting or canning would fix like 90% of the degeneracy outta them. since they are basically children in adult bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need another category

Literotica needs a category for cocklods/chucks as this type of story gets unwanted comment to the writers. There is a call for this type of story but not under loving wives as it looks like 90% are looking for BTB type stories.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Miguel creates the most hateful women characters

Billy is ok with being an evolutionary dead end and raising his own cousins. Angela is a hateful greedy creature. Nothing sexy about any of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 1 was sick

Chapter 2 made the story sicker

Chapter 3 has made it Terminal!

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 5 years ago
The most

1* the most I could possibly give it. Really a stupid story.

suckermansuckermanabout 5 years ago
great finish

I loved the way he lost her and then got her back with for kids by the other guy. Then in a short time she was fucking him again with Billy's full approval. Not only that but she told him he couldnt fuck her, only wanking and oral. Wow what a perfect life and hes allowed to wear womens clothes as well. Perfect wish it was me. All that and great writing as well. It was agood ending but wish it was contiuing as well. Also would have liked a bit about his life before she came back. Its hard to believe he didnt have a few adventures as trough that period

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Simply awful

Why do you keep posting this drivel? LOOK at your scores and read the comments. The people in your stories are horrible people. Nothing to like in ANY of your stories. Please stop posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nooooo!

Please stop writing.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Take it exactly for what it is, folks...

It's a comedy. A complete, utter farce.

Taking anything happening in this series the least bit seriously would only end up giving you brain cancer. Not worth it. So, since ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in this is the least bit EROTIC, just do what I did why reading this latest chapter:

Laugh your ass off.

I mean, just thinking about the mess I've just wasted my time read here makes me wants to burst off laughing! All of the players miguel wrote here - From Bill, to Angela, to Will, their families, their friends, EVERYBODY - are total facsimiles of actual human beings, having more in common with cartoon characters you could find in low budget hentai animes than with real people. Getting upset about any of their actions would be like getting upset with the Looney Tunes throwing bombs at each others!

So... why so angry? Really, follow readers, there's a lot of stories out there you should be piss about, but this is certainly not one of them. Hell, why would you want to waste your precious energy doing so?

Just give it the 1★ it so richly deserves and move on. As for you, author... sincerely, thanks for the laugh - sure, I was more disgusted than anything else, but, when you lean on the ridiculousness of such a story, it truly went bonkers! Seriously doubt this is what you were aiming for, but, at least, it wasn't boring!

Man... sometimes, this section of LIT is like watching the aftermath of a major car crash. Thank God I have a morbid sense of humor! 😄

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

i can't believe any man would put up with her shit and even let his uncle have her wouldn't take the bitch back let alone have tex knock her up again just fu**ing dumb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And yet they read

Every word of this degenerate story, all three parts. Too funny. I have to wonder if it’s guilt causing them to write such mean spirited posts. Self loathing men ashamed to admit they got a chubby over a cuckold story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Tense?

What's with the present tense?

"He hears a car door..."

"He looks out the window"

"He opens the door and walks out..."

Then you go back to past tense:

"She walked past... she looked around..."

"He smiled and nodded..."

"The stood..."

Miguel59Miguel59about 5 years agoAuthor
Categories

Literotica does need to add a few categories. “Loving” wives can be interpreted in a lot of ways. Loving as in faithful or loving as in sharing her charms with men or women she’s not married to. I suggest an entirely new category (Burn the Bitch or Revenge Stories) for the misogynistists out there, Erotica is in the eye of the beholder and if getting revenge on someone gives you a chub who am I to judge?

For those who enjoy my stories, thanks.

Miguel59Miguel59about 5 years agoAuthor
26thNC

Why aren’t you writing stories you’d enjoy reading? You can do it.

I skip over lots of stories because they have zero appeal. If you have favorite authors encourage them to write the stories you like. Give them themes.

Literotica should be a pleasurable escape from the daily grind.

Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This writer will stop writing only when

He looks at a mirror and when ask: "mirror, mirror, who is the sickest of them all?", the mirror answers it isn't him anymore,

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Miquel59

Thank you, but if I thought that I could write, then I would certainly try it. You have written so many stories that you obviously can write. Most people probably don't know how difficult it is to write such despicable characters so consistently. I would like to see you attempt a realistic, non fetish story. You would shock a lot of people. Damn you for being nice, now it will be difficult to hate on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The fuck is wrong with you?

You want to fuck up her life, go ahead. She’s a piece of shit anyway. You want to duck up the kids? Go fuck yourself because now you’re the piece of shit.

They’re not “Billy’s kids”. It’s the first time they’ve seen him...ever. So as far as they’re concerned, he’s just another of their moms boyfriends.

She left him for his uncle. That means those are not his children, they’re his cousins and you’re telling us that Billy is their dad and their biological dad is just the sperm donor? Are you on fucking glue you shit eating worm?

Holy fuck. I don’t know what’s more stupid, you writing this piece of tripe of us for reading it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@Miguel59 Re: "Categories"

Why do you call it misogyny to want to see cheaters punished?

Not all cheaters are women. I want to see cheating men punished. How is that misogyny?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
People read Miguel because he is as good at the craft of writing as anybody here. Even many of us who find his Cucks mostly creepy and his sluts cruel, immoral, and selfish. He may never be Rehnquist or QM or Jeezaz, but he writes quality stuff which sho

His emotional cruelties are on a par with physical torture such as a humbler ball beating by a sadistic Domme like a clip scene starring Megan Jones or Jean Bardot.

Not very representative of 90 percent of Femdom play in real life. Routine wifesharing is not like Miguel stories.

But for some subbies, only being treated harsh a la Mistress Megan Jones will do, and they pay $1000s a session to get it . We think theyre nuts, but they are never going to stop.

Thanks Miguel for keeping on, and for letting us score and comment on your stuff. You got more author 'Nads than most of your critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FUCK THIS AUTHOR

ALL CUCKOLD WIMP LOVERS OUT THERE, THIS AUTHOR IS YOUR WIMP WET DREAMS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ez egy undorító sz@r...

Szégyentelen írás,hogyan képes valaki ilyet megírni...!!!???

rfnks2002rfnks2002almost 2 years ago

Billy take a butcher knife cut your own throat

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is truly the garbage that the anti-porn crusaders warned you about. This isn't even passable kink or fetish work. This is mentally debased garbage. It hits rock bottom, and then it goes 5000 feet lower.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I guess it's good that a man like Billy didn't procreate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous