Angel Has Hairy Pussy

Story Info
It's exposed to other students in college.
2.1k words
3.93
36.2k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is half real. I must edit some part compare to the real incident to be suitable with Literotica policy and to make it more interesting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel is a quiet and shy girl personally. She only can be really open with her friends but we can't really see that from the outside because in terms of outfit, she likes to wear kind of revealing outfit. Not too revealing, it's just since she was in high school, she already likes to wear shorter skirt than her friends. While the other girls wear under the knee or at least as high as the knee, her skirt is 10 cm above the knee. This habit is not because she's an exhibitionist that likes to show her body but she is inspired by the Japanese schoolgirl uniform and found it's cute.

She grows up with her friends, Yuli and Devy. Angel has an asian face, white skin and black hair that is dyed to be brown. She has 34B boobs. Yuli and Devy are Malay, they both have darker skin compared to Angel. Yuli's body is a bit plump and with that she has a bigger boobs than Angel. Actually Yuli has hotter body compare to Angel but because Angel's outfit is always sexier than Yuli, Angel is always the center of attention among those three. Devy is fat, I don't need to describe her.

In college, since students are no longer wearing uniform, they're free to choose what to wear. Most girls prefer to wear trousers but Angel, she wears even shorter skirt compared to what she wears in high school. All skirt that she wears is now just half of her thigh, revealing more of her white skin.

Because her skirt is really short, she sometimes shows an upskirt accidentally.

When she is walking upstairs to go to the class, some boys like to sit on the side of the stairs. As she's walking up, the boys can see her panties from behind and it makes her always put her hands behind her to avoid the boys seeing her panties.

After she sits for some time, when she stands up, sometimes her skirt is folded and sticked to her ass and it reveals her panties.

While the class break, she likes to sit on the ground in front of the class with Yuli and Devy because there is no chair on the classroom corridor. Accidental upskirt always happens when she tries to sits or to stands.

Or simply when she's occasionally running with that skirt, the skirt is always lifted and her panties is always shown.

The best upskirt show from Angel is not the ones accidentally but the one which is planned, but not by her, it's by Devy. Devy is really nosy to Angel and because Devy doesn't have attention from the boys as much as Angel, Devy likes to get it by showing Angel. Anytime Devy knows that some boys are looking at Angel either when they're walking pass some boys or just sitting, Devy likes to lift Angel's skirt up followed by the screaming of Angel, laugh of Yuli and Devy.

One day, she has class in the afternoon. Together with Devy and Yuli, she plans to swim in college facility in the morning before class. From home she already wears her swimsuit and covers it with her usual clothes to go to college, miniskirt and shirt. Her swimsuit is normal two pieces black swimsuit. Everything goes well until she finishes swimming and changes her clothes. She's shocked when she realizes that she forgets to bring bra and panties to be worn for class.

"Guys, I forget to bring bra and panties!"

"We have class in 15 minutes. You will not make it on time if you go home to take it." says Yuli.

"Then don't wear anything behind your skirt and shirt. It's just you will show your pussy when you have upskirt and your nipple will be see-through your white shirt. Hahaha." Devy mocks Angel.

"No way I would do that!" says Angel.

"Well just squeeze your swim suit and wear it just like when you come here." Yuli helps.

That's the best thing she can do at that time to make her safe from embarrassment and get to the class on time. Her wet black top swimsuit makes her white shirt sticks to her upper body. Other students really can see that she's like wearing black bra under her white shirt.

In the class, her wet bottom swimsuit makes her feels really uncomfortable as it becomes humid. She knows how short her skirt is but she can't hold the humidity. She thinks to her self that she has to remove her bottom swimsuit and she has to be really careful for the rest of the day. She already plans that she will stay in the class during class break until class finish but she is still scared of the condition where she has to wear short skirt without anything behind it.

After a long thoughts, she finally decides to remove her bottom swimsuit because she can't stand the humidity. During the class, while the teacher is writing some questions on whiteboard, she asks for permission to go to the toilet and she removes it then put it in her pocket.

When she comes back, it turns out the teacher is asking the students to answer the question on the board and since she is already on the front of the class, the teacher directly asks her to answer the first question. Angel is shocked. She is frozen for a second trying really hard how to avoid it but she doesn't know what to say. She can't refuse the teacher. She walks slowly to get the marker and since it's the first question, it's placed on the topmost of the white board. While her hand is reaching to the first question, she moves really slowly and carefully lifting up her hand and standing on her tiptoe. This position is forcing her short skirt to be lifted up enough for the lower part of her ass to be peeking. Everyone behind her is surprised and somehow doesn't believe with what they see. Angel hears some whispering behind her and she corrects her standing position to normal but she can't reach the question. The teacher also notices what he sees but it will be weird if he asks if she doesn't wear panties in front of other students. He just stays silent and pays attention to her answer on the board. Angel is forced to stand on her tiptoe again finishing the question as fast as she can. It was like 30 seconds of her ass displayed to everyone in the class.

When she finishes the answer she turns around and her face is really red since she knows what just happened. She walks slowly to her chair while looking down.

During the class she notices the others are whispering to each other but no one asks her including Devy and Yuli.

Some students are reassuring each other if she doesn't wear panties, the boys enjoy what they just see.

When the class break, as usual Devy and Yuli ask her to go to the front of the class but Angel refuses it. She just stays in her chair during the break.

In the class, Yuli is accompanying Angel. Yuli dares herself to ask, "Angel, I thought you wear your swimsuit."

Angel's face turns red again and her eyes filled with tears, "I don't. I removed it in toilet because it was wet and I felt really humid."

"You realized what you showed earlier when you answer the question in front?" Yuli asks.

Angel knows it but she want's to know how bad it was, "What was it?"

"Everyone can see your ass, I guess Mr. John as well." says Yuli

"Oh my god, I'm really embarrassed now. What should I do?" She asks.

Yuli is trying to calm her down and joking, "I don't know, just be more careful than usual. You know you always show your panties, right? do you want to show your pussy now?" Yuli is lifting her skirt up a bit while laughing but when it happens Yuli is also really surprised.

Angel is screaming as she is shocked with what Yuli does but also a bit amused, "NOOOO! hahah."

"Oh my god, Angel, have you ever shave your pussy hair?!" Yuli is shocked.

"No, I haven't." she says.

"Like ever?" Yuli is reassuring.

"Yeah. I don't know, I don't feel like it's a must." she says.

"Oh my god, Angel, you have the most hairy pussy in the world, hahaha." Yuli is joking.

Meanwhile outside the class, Angel is becoming hot topic. The rumor is spread to other class as well.

Devy who is outside listening everyone is talking about Angel's ass, planning for an ultimate prank. Some boys ask her, "Devy, why your friend doesn't wear panties? hahaha."

"Do you want to see more? Ask your friends to stay in the stairs after class and prepare your phone." Devy says to the boys with a devil smile face.

After the last class, Angel finally has to get out from her chair. She stands and walks slowly and carefully together with Yuli and Devy as usual.

When she arrives at the stairs wants to walk down, she freezes a bit wondering why all these boys just sit or stay with their phones because it usually happens when she walks upstairs. She actually knows why and when she does the first step to the stairs suddenly from behind Devy lifts her skirt up really high even the waist part of her skirt is up to below her boobs.

Angel is screaming really hard followed by Devy's laugh and all the boys are cheering and recording Angel. Yuli is shocked too with what Devy does and she also laughs really hard.

There Angel is above so many boys on the stairs recording her who is panic. She reaches her thigh trying to pull down her skirt but she doesn't find her skirt as it's lifted really up. Everyone looking at her black pussy hair which is really contrast with her white skin. Her skirt is really up as if she wears nothing on the bottom. She covers her pussy with her hand but it just gives more time of her exposure. She squat to the ground but it also doesn't help. Her heart is beating really fast feeling some adrenaline of both embarrassment and excitement inside her body during the time. Her face turns really red. She finally stands up again reaching the bottom part of her skirt which is on her waist now, pulls it down really hard then she runs downstairs. Yuli and Devy are cashing her up while laughing.

On the way home Angel doesn't understand what she feels. She feels both humiliated and excited. She is also angry with Devy but she knows Devy has always been really nosy.

"Oh my god, Angel I don't know you have such hairy pussy." Devy says while laughing.

"Shut up! You embarrassed me in front of everyone. They have the video of my pussy!" says Angel.

"No, they don't have a video or picture of your pussy. Your pussy is covered really well by your pussy hair! HAHAHAHA." says Devy.

"Angel, I just asked if you want to show your pussy and you just did!" says Yuli.

"You both shut up!" says Angel.

During the way home Devy and Yuli keep mocking Angel's hairy pussy. She feels really embarrassed. All the jokes from Devy and Yuli makes her imagine the show that she has done and makes some exciting feeling is flowing in her body which she doesn't understand.

The next day, Angel wears trouser to college and she has to hold in shame because the video is spread to entire students. Other students were asking why she doesn't wear miniskirt while laughing. She knows the point of the question is not asking but mocking. She doesn't answer and just smiled shyly.

After months, the taunts have lessened and she's already used to it. She sometimes starts to wear mini skirt again and when she does it, other students are smiling to her especially the boys and that makes her feel kind of seductive. She still doesn't shave her pussy though. She thinks to herself, "Wearing trousers is really uncomfortable. Everyone has already seen my pussy, what else am I hiding?" She also thinks that she doesn't need to try covering her panties again on every accidental upskirt because everyone has seen more. Since then, upskirt is not something unusual that she does either accidentally or planned by her friends.