Angel Has Hairy Pussy Pt. 02

Story Info
The exposure continues.
2.6k words
3.97
18.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Months after the embarrassing incident, Angel is already back to normal. She already wears her usual miniskirt everyday again. Since she considers that nothing else she needs to hide when she "shows" upskirt both accidentally or planned by Devy, plus the strange feeling of excitement during exposure, she becomes the center of attention in entire college wherever she is. It's not that she becomes exhibitionist that likes to flash her panties, she never plans upskirt by herself. She still covers her exposure when she realizes she is showing her panties, Devy also now likes to prank her by lifting her skirt up and when it happens, she always screams but not with anger but with her shyly smile and pull down her skirt by reflect. She is no longer as embarrassed as before the incident.

Angel is now in second year of college. For those students that already graduate, she is really missed. There will be no more hot-girl-upskirt scenery for them and for the new comer students which is her junior, the news regarding habit of this hot senior doesn't take too long to be spread. Even without the news, they can see by them selves how easy and often to see Angel's panties.

In her second year, I remember 3 best "show" that she has done.

The first one happens when one day angel is wearing her miniskirt with very light material. Her skirt is made of black chiffon fabric and about 20 cm above her knee. Chiffon is usually transparent especially if the color is white but her skirt is black and because it's not a kind of tight skirt like jeans skirt, it's not sticked to her thigh so it doesn't look transparent at all, however it's really easy to be lifted by wind. She goes to college by car with her mom and everything is normal until she realizes that her skirt is lifted more often than usual which she doesn't consider while choosing the skirt back at home and she is already in college, she just pull her skirt down whenever her skirt is lifted up by wind. The show happens after the class.

She goes home together with Devy and Yuli by bus. To get to the bus stop, they have to walk about 1 km. Angel is wearing a bag pack and her bag pack somehow is lifting her skirt up from behind, the more step she does, the more lifted her skirt is. It only takes about 200 m of walking until her skirt is totally disappear from behind. No one realizes the exposure of Angel at that time except those who walks behind them. Angel also doesn't realize since her skirt has been blown the whole day and she is already used to the wind on her bottom part.

On the half way to the bus stop, there are some street food where students like to have snacks. Angel, Yuli, and Devy also stop there to have some snack for them to enjoy in the bus. They go separately to buy their own snacks and there is when Yuli and Devy realize that Angel is showing her white panties from behind this whole time. Yuli is about to tell Angel but Devy stops her and ask her to pretend that they don't know anything. At that time there are so many boys teasing her and cat calling her like, "hey, white." then laugh. Angel knows what that's about but she thinks that's because they already see her panties in college not that she's showing at that time.

She just smiles shyly and tells them to shut up. After finish buying their snacks, Devy has an idea to prank Angel. When they're about to go leaving the street food, Devy drops some coins in front of Angel, she expects Angel to bend down and will show clearer exposure of her covered-ass while helping her to collect the coin, but it doesn't work as her plan, Angel is too often wearing miniskirt that she already knows she would never bend down, so she squat while collecting the coins. Nice try from Devy, the prank is failed, however, that doesn't stop Angel's exposure for the rest of her walk until the bus stop.

When the bus arrives, they get in and sit down, there is when Angel a bit surprised with the cold plastic from the chair touching her ass and just realizes how lifted her skirt at that time. While she correcting her skirt position, she sees Devy and Yuli laughing and ask; "What the hell, you know about this?"

"Took you long enough to realize, hahaha" Devy says.

"That has been like that since we bought these foods, hahahaha" Yuli adds.

"My God, What's wrong with you two???" She says to them with a red face.

They just continue mocking her on the way home in the bus.

The next one happens when we celebrate independence day in college. There was no lessons on that day and all students come to college just to enjoy the event, there is a stage prepared for some student's performance and the event organizer has prepared a list of students, individual or in group that will do performance on stage, Yuli is one of the performer on that day where she will perform with her band, she is the vocalist.

When Angel was in high school. she joined in flag raiser team during ceremony of independence day and on that day, she decides to wear that flag raiser uniform to college. Not complete uniform with gloves, hat, and shawl, she just wears the long-sleeved shirt and skirt, both are white, and because it has been 2 years since the last time she worn that uniform, the shirt is now quite tight. She opens 2 buttons from the top of the shirt and shows a bit of clevage of her and maybe to make it not too tight, and for the skirt, it was already half of her thigh during high school, now it's even shorter.

30 minutes before Yuli's performance, Yuli come to Angel asks for help. The keyboardist of her band suddenly can't do the performance due to some issue and asks Angel to replace the keyboardist. Angel is not a keyboardist for a band but she can play piano quite well. She is a bit worried to replace the keyboardist because she can't play it the way keyboardist play for a band but Yuli convince her to play as long as she can play the song. Someone will help to set the sound effect from the keyboard so then she can directly play. With that Angel agrees to help and she is hearing the song that Yuli will perform as she doesn't have time to practice, at least she knows the chord and sequence of the song.

The performance time is come, we can see a sudden excitement from the crowd watching the stage as Angel gets on stage. Whole student's favorite girl is on the stage, wearing white shirt with some clevage and very mini white skirt is doing some preparation with the keyboard. The keyboard places at the left side of the stage and there is a fan right next to the keyboard swinging left and right.

During preparation Angel is too focus with the explanation from someone that is setting the keyboard for her and she is holding her skirt the whole preparation time as the wind from fan is swinging beside her.

The song starts with her and after just 5 seconds she starts, the fan swings facing her and lift her skirt up showing her white thong that she wears on that day. She is shocked but can't stop because both of her hands are playing keyboard, she doesn't consider the fan before because she can hold her skirt but now during playing she has no other hand to hold her skirt. The first song is about 5 minutes and there is additional "thong show" every 5 seconds during that 5 minutes as the fan keeps swinging. Angel is forced to stay there playing keyboard while showing her white thong.

The crowds are cheering in excitement, looks like more interested in one individual show than listening to the band, most of them are recording the performance (or maybe only the keyboardist) using their phone. Angel's focus is divided into her condition and the song that she has to play but somehow she still plays the keyboard well. Her face turns red, the song that is only 5 minutes feels like 1 hour for her as she has to hold the embarrassment. Somehow no one is willingly to turn the fan off. Looks like Angel's habit of wearing mini dress has caught too many attention now. All the boys really loves it and the girls are jealous and taking any advantage that they can to humiliate her.

After the first song finishes she ask to turn off the fan or just stop the swing to the other end and just then the event organizer helps her to get out of that condition.

The second song is played with no more thong show, a bit disappointment from the crowd but they have a 5 minutes show recording from the first song though.

The last one is the best, One day, there is a reunion of high school and all the graduated student are coming back to the high school including Angel, Yuli, and Devy. Angel is not wearing her usual wardrobe, t-shirt and miniskirt at that time, she wears white modest dress and the skirt stops right above her knee. After the event, there are some free time, most people were just stay chatting with old friends, The rumor about Angel's upskirt incident were also spread there and anyone who talks to Angel are just reconfirming back to her whether it's true or not and Angel at that time can just smile in embarrassment as Devy and Yuli are with her retelling the story to anyone who asks.

To get out of that embarrassing topics for her, she ask Devy and Yuli to walk wandering her school.

Next to the field where the reunion is held, there is children's playground in elementary school where there are some swings, slide, seesaw, monkey bar, etc.

Some of her old friend, senior, or junior are also there but it's not as crowd as in the field where they are so they decide to go there.

Devy and Yuli are taking the swings while Angel just sits on the chair next to them.

Angel has a serious conversation but ask them not too seriously,

"Why do you guys really like to embarrass me?"

"Hahaha, are you embarrassed really?" Devy says as she never serious.

"Who is not embarrassed if someone see your pussy? Even panties" She says.

"Devy is always the brain, I'm just following, hahaha" Yuli says.

"But seriously, I don't know if you're embarrassed, somehow I feel like you enjoy if someone sees you" Devy says.

Angel then walks to the monkey bar and reachs it walks with her hands hanging and doesn't answer Devy.

"I really want to know, what do you feel when someone sees your panties? You always wear miniskirt since high school, You have been showing panties since years ago" Devy adds.

"You know, it was really embarrassing when you pull up my skirt last year where I didn't wear panties but honestly I feel something else like some kind of excitement if I imagine that incident again and now the embarrassment is getting less and the excitement getting more when you guys are pranking me, but I still don't want to be in that position, I'm not a slut." She answers seriously.

"Then just focus on the excitement. You don't have to be a slut. Hahaha" Devy replies.

While looking at Angel hanging in monkey bar, Devy sees a pole about 2 meters right next to the monkey bar and suddenly while they're in the topic, Devy has an idea to prank her again.

While Angel still hanging walks back and forth, Devy walks to her and asks, "tell me about the excitement you said"

"I don't know, I can't really describe it, I mean..." Before Angel finishes explaining, when Angel's body is next to the pole suddenly Devy lifts her skirt up, takes her panties and hook it on top of the pole.

Angel is shocked and released her grab from the bar then suddenly she's hang on the pole, wedgied by her thong as it's now the only thing holding her whole body from the ground. Her foot is 1 meter from the ground and her dress is lifted up showing her wedgie thong. She screams in pain ask for help but Devy and Yuli are laughing really hard looking at her condition.

Her thong is pulled so hard that it's not only showing camel toe, but it's forced to be in between her pussy lips. Her black pussy hair is now seen again from left and right side of her wedgied thong. From behind her white ass is really clean as her thong also already in between her ass. She covered her pussy with her hand and her scream caused more attention from others. Several people begin to come and laughing looking at this hot girl hanging wedgied by her thong. Her face turns red again but as she said earlier, it's more the excitement that she feels rather than embarrassment. With more people coming, she dare herself to uncover her pussy, pretends to call Devy or Yuli or anyone for help, even she now covers her face instead of her pussy lips and hair. Now there is a crowd watching her hanging there and her face is now really red. Not only her face, her pussy is now also red because it has been holding her body.

Devy comes to her and offer a help. "I can't lift you up, I can release you but I must cut out your panties, HAHAHAH"

"Please do it, it's so painful, I can't hold it!" Angel screams.

"Anyone has scissor here? I need to release her." Devy asks the crowd in laugh.

About some time, someone brings scissor from the school canteen and gives it to her. Devy cuts Angel's thong. She feels relief in her pussy and gravity pulls her down for split seconds then stops. She's still hanging. Her feet is only about 10 cm from the ground. Turns out her dress is still hooked up there and now everyone sees her pussy crystal clear. Everyone is cheering and recording her. Her embarrassment is not yet to an end, she is now hang on the pole with her pussy is out for everyone to see. She screams to Devy again, her pussy is not so red now but her face is very red. Again, instead of covering her pussy, she covers her face.

She is hang there about 5 minutes that feels forever to her then as if everyone is already satisfied, Devy and Yuli lift her body quite high for the last show then release her dress from the pole.

Her pussy is shown to the crowd once again for a longer time now. The excitement rush through her body. She pretends to be really angry, screaming and chasing Devy who is running out from the crowd but people can't really see if she is pretending.

Away from the crowd, they go back home and Devy asks again "So how was that? embarrassing or exciting? HAHAHA."

"You shut up!" Angel says to Devy in a bit smile without answering the question..