All Comments on 'Angel Has Hairy Pussy'

by eksiber11

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Now they enter senior high school and already 18 years old, puberty attacks them. "

A little late for puberty I guess.

eksiber11eksiber11almost 3 years agoAuthor

well what i mean there is because before that i was telling when they are in junior high school which is before puberty and when they're already 18 years old and in senior high school puberty has happened and that's already after puberty ;)

eksiber11eksiber11almost 3 years agoAuthor

well what i mean there is because before that i was telling they're in junior high school which is before puberty and then when they're already in high school and puberty has happened to them that means that's their condition after puberty ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fun story. Even now there are plenty of guys that like a hairy pussy. Angel will be desired and guys will get hard for her and have to jerk off.

NorthstarRoninNorthstarRoninover 2 years ago

Liked the concept, but the grammar definitely needs some work. It was very difficult getting through your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love a hairy pussy, the more hair, the better.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife began developing a lot of pussy hair and large breasts very early in life. I have no idea how many men have seen her beautiful hairy pussy. I do know that teenage boys have drooled over her and older men have tried to get between her legs. I can testify that it's that good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous