Angel Has Hairy Pussy Pt. 03

Story Info
She is almost naked for her classmates.
2.1k words
4.14
10.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This incident happens on her graduation party.

It's finally the time for Angel to leave the university since she finished her study already. The same as everytime she is going to the next year and would be missed by all of her senior that leave the university, now she will be missed by all of her junior because next year, they will not find this sexy senior that somehow keeps showing her white thigh and panties because of her clothing habit, but for her classmates, there is one more ultimate "show" of her during their graduation party.

The event is held in a luxury hotel which also has a water park next to it. All students are given 1 night stay on this hotel because the committee would like to utilise hotel's facility, so after the party on the night, the next morning they all can enjoy the water park.

For this event, Angel is wearing a white sleeveless silk dress with no back, and a cut on right bottom part to half of her thigh. Behind the dress, she only wears a nipple cover and g-string because of course it would be weird to wear bra on dress with no back, and she doesn't want to have a panty line seen from the outside of her dress.

She looks her self on the mirror and she so happy with her appearance. It's so elegant yet also sexy.

After finish, she prepares also her other clothes for a night in the hotel, put everything in the suitcase and also a pouch to put her phone and wallet. She then goes to Yuli's house, so does Devy. From there they will go together to the hotel with a taxy. Yuli sits on the front next to the driver while Angel and Devy on the back.

On the way to the hotel, they go to a drive thru starbucks near the hotel and this, what starts her "show" on the night. When the barista hand over the coffee for her and Devy, because it's on her side, she accidentally drops the coffee and her perfect appearance is suddenly ruined because of coffee stains are all over her white dress.

"Ah damn it! Guys, there is no way I go to the party with this dress now. Can we go back to my house? I must change the dress." She says.

"What? You want to go all the way back home while the hotel is just right there? We can't, we will be late." Says Devy.

"Do you have other dress in your suitcase?" Asks Yuli.

"Of course not, why would I bring other dress? I only have clothes for sleeping and going home tomorrow and swimsuit." She answers.

"Let me call Bela, I think her house is near the hotel. Maybe she's not going yet. Let see if she can lend you a dress." Yuli kindly helps.

"Hello Bela, are you still at home?... ohh thank god, so Angel has a situation here, she's wearing a white dress but accidentally she drops coffee on it, she can't go to the party with her dress now, do you have any spare dress that you can lend to her...?"

"She said she only has party dress, is that okay for you, Angel?" asks Yuli.

"I'll take anything. I really can't go with this dress. We're going to a party anyway, what could go wrong?" She replies.

"Okay, Bela, she would borrow that one, please help to bring it to the hotel, thank you so much!"

"Ahh Yuli, I love you! thank you!" Angel feels relieved that she is safe from her situation.

When they arrive, they check-in to their room and wait for Bela. Bela then comes and hand her the dress. Angel feels so odd when she receives the dress because it's very small when it's folded. When she opens it, turns out it's really small dress. It's a black tube dress with shiny beads all over it. Bela is shorter and skinnier than Angel, and when she said party dress, it meant clubbing dress. On Bela, the dress is showing 2/3 of her thigh, how is it on Angel?

She then undress her white dress and both Devy and Yuli are surprised looking at Angel that looks naked from behind.

"Wow! you wear g-string and nipple cover only?!" Yuli surprised.

"Look at that pussy hair! hahaha!" Devy adds.

We know Angel doesn't shave and with g-string, her pussy hair is showing from the left and right side of the g-string.

Angel doesn't respond and continue wearing Bela's dress until she realize that the dress is very short. If she wears it normally covering all of her breast and on its maximum stretch, the bottom part of the dress is exactly at her crotch, showing half of her ass from behind and since she's wearing g-string, it looks like a naked ass.

In order to cover her ass, she needs to pull the dress down just right on top of her nipple cover which shows a lot of her cleavage. It's also so tight and shows her body curves. She's now showing a lot of her white skin which is contrast with the black tube dress.

"This is very slutty! What do you think guys?" She asks.

"You said nothing could go wrong wearing party dress to a party. Hahaha. Now let's go! The party is starting soon!" Says Devy.

"It's just different kind of embarrassment now!" She says.

"Here is an idea, it looks like either you show your boobs or your pussy, right? you pull the dress up a bit, they you show your pussy hair, again. Or you pull it down a bit, you will show your boobs. Or you wasn't to wear your white dress?" Says Devy.

"Come on Angel, just don't move too much and you're covered. Not too covered, though but you're covered." Says Yuli.

Going to a party with a dirty dress is not an option. Angel then decides with the black dress, she then continues wearing her 7 cms heels and when she sits, the bottom of the dress is pulled to her waist showing her long legs and g-string completely.

"Oops, maybe you're not covered, but at least every one has shown your pussy, right? hahaha." said Yuli.

"Oh my god..." Says Angel. She finishes wearing her heels, then pull down her dress, brings her pouch then go to the ballroom.

On the way there, she also notices that every step she takes making the dress riding up, it takes only 3 steps for her dress riding up back to her crotch showing half of her ass again. She didn't realize that because while trying it, the dress needs to be fully stretched to be able to cover her breast and ass, but in normal position, the dress is right on top of her nipple on the top and right at her crotch at the bottom. While walking, the dress keeps riding up every steps she takes. It's difficult for her to always hold her dress down with 1 hand holding a pouch and every steps she has to pull down her dress on the right and left.

When they arrive at the ballroom, as usual she's the center of attention. Everyone is cheering and clapping the time she enters ball room. She just smile confidently as if she plans that to cover her embarrassment.

She then directly go near the bar and mostly stands there talking to others until the time for dinner, most of the boys wants to sit on the table next to her. She then has to sit and that's when her dress lifted up again to her waist. To cover her condition, she sits as close as possible to the table so her legs are hidden under the table.

While eating, the committee is preparing 2 bar chair on the stage for a "talkshow".

The MC is then calling a volunteer to come up to the stage for the show, talking about their impression and message during their university time. Everyone is calling Angel to come up to the stage. Of course Angel rejects it but everyone keeps pushing her. Devy lifts her by her armpit from her chair, she is forced to stand with her dress still on her waist, showing her ass and pussy hair. Everyone is laughing and cheering especially the boys. Then since she stands already, she pulls down her dress and walk to the stage whilst holding it.

On the stage, she then sit on the bar chair that has been prepared. Again, her dress is lifted to her waist and this time she has nothing to hide the exposure. She tries to just stand but it's weird because the chair is there behind her. She tries to just put her ass on the chair and her legs still on the ground like half stand position but she can't because the chair is too high for that position. Since she already looks like trying to sit, it's a weird move to just back to stand again so she finally sits on the chair. While sitting, she has to put her foot on the foot step. She tries to cross her legs and everything to cover her exposure, but nothing helps because the bottom of her dress is on her waist. Practically she's on the stage with no bottom and her waist and below are open for everyone. She then just sit with her left hand on her crotch and her right hand holding mic exposing her legs completely.

It was about 15 minutes "talk show" but it was more of a legs show. Many boys are not wasting time to take picture or record this show for the last time.

The MC is just being professional during the talk even though he can't help to not staring to those smooth white legs. He even flirt by giving her a compliment of how confidence and sexy she is wearing that dress. Angel has a blush of embarrassment on her face as her face is getting red. In the end of the talk, the MC stands and grab Angel's left hand and ask her to the front of the stage. Angel can't pull her dress down because her other hand is holding mic. On the front of the stage while standing, he lifts her left hand and said "Everyone, give applause to Angel!"

She just stands there with her dress on her waist, which now shows her full leg, g-string and of course her pussy hair that peeks from the left and right side from the g-string. She just put her right hand that is holding mic on the front of her pussy to cover as much as she could.

Everyone is clapping, shouting, and of course recording.

Angel is so embarrassed but again, her heart beats fast and she feels the warm and excitement of the exposure once again.

When the MC let her left hand go, she give back the mic and goes back to her sit while pulling her dress down again, but as she walk, the dress rides up again to half of her ass.

After the dinner finish, the DJ starts for the party and free time. Everyone is dancing and chatting. With beers that she drinks, the excitement of that exposure that she felt, Angel is now more relax. She even not correcting her dress as often as before, she even dances. With more and more drink she has, she's a bit drunk now and doesn't care of her dress with a thought that what else that she needs to cover. The answer of that thought is answered moments later. All those exposure is done even without Devy's involvement. Then, following the beat from the music, she jumps during the dance and that's when Devy is on action. Devy holds her dress from behind and when she jumps, the top of her dress rides down below her breast. She's so surprised and scream while her surrounding are cheering especially Devy. Her breast is bounced freely and exposed for the first time only covered with her nipple cover. She directly pull up the top of her dress and slapping Devy's arm. That's all of her reaction. The excitement and effect from the beers are holding her embarrassment.

It was already mid night and only some girls are already back to their room, all the boys are still there enjoying Angel's exposure until she is tired and finally back to her room. With a bit drunk, she says good bye to everyone and they'll meet again tomorrow morning in water park.