Angel the Exhibitionist Girl

Story Info
She is finally stark naked.
2.6k words
4.2
19.1k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of the "Angel has hairy pussy" series.

She can't sleep the night after the party. She keeps thinking about the entire exposure that has occurred to her since her junior year of university until the incident just before, in which she has already shown almost everything about her body to everyone in the university, particularly her classmates. She doesn't understand the thrill she feels every time she is exposed, from embarrassment to now excitement. The blush on her face and the adrenaline that she feels when her heart beats faster make her more curious about this.

She then takes a bath to clear her mind. After finishing, she dries herself with a towel and looks at her naked self in the mirror, wondering what has been seen by others. At that very moment, she just admires her own body. She doesn't realize how sexy she is. That smooth white skin with a body curve comes from her tight ass and 34B boobs and maroon nipples. She felt the excitement once again, which made her nipples hard. Her exhibitionist side is born. She accepts the excitement of her exposure and feels like she wants to have more.

She plans to wear only her swimsuit tomorrow with nothing else and wonders what others will see. She then puts on her bathrobe and searches her suit case for her swimsuit, only to realize she forgot to bring it. She wakes her friends up.

"What are you doing at this time? I'm so sleepy, what do you want?" Asks Yuli.

Devy is already too sleepy to respond and just goes back to sleep.

"I can't find my swimsuit." She says.

"Well, I only have one swimsuit. And why are you looking for a swimsuit in the middle of the night? You want to swim now?" says Yuli.

"Bela is the only one who leaves closest to this hotel. Just go find her, maybe she can help." Yuli adds.

Angel then exits her room wearing only her bathrobe. Right when she's outside and closes the door, her heart beats faster again. She feels exposed despite the fact that she has exposed nothing, but wearing only a bathrobe and nothing else on the outside makes her feel naughty.

She walks down the hotel corridor and finds no one. Her thoughts only take her to the elevator, where she presses the lobby floor button. While the elevator is going down, she's confused about what she's doing out there. She has no idea where Bela is or why she is going to the lobby. Somehow, her mind just makes her walk further from her room, making her more vulnerable and more excited for some exhibitionism.

When she arrives, she finds the floor to be so quiet. She goes to the receptionist to talk with the guy behind the desk. 

"Hello, miss. What can I do to assist? Are you locked out of your room?" The receptionist guy was a bit surprised to find a beutiful girl in the middle of the night wearing a short bathrobe.

Angel then comes to the desk, puts her arms on it, and presses her body against it. The height of the desk is just right below her boobs. She leans her boobs on the edge of the desk, and it makes a bit of a gap between her boobs and the robe.

"I'm looking for my friend, but I don't know in which room she is. Can you please look for her name on your guest list?"

"I'm sorry, miss, but that's against our policy."

Angel keeps begging, but it looks like the guy just makes the conversation longer and more difficult so that he can keep her there longer, trying to peek at her boobs from the gaps of her robe. He sticks to the policy, and Angel finds no help from him. She then just goes back helpless.

On the way back, she heard some laughter from the pool area. She walks over there and discovers five of her classmates talking and drinking.

She wants to go to them, but she's never been in a condition where she's an almost-naked girl alone, hanging with several guys; maybe someone knows where Bela is. It's not that "never," though. We know they all have seen her a lot more revealing than that, even her naked pussy, but all those times were not her plan. Now she's there with only a short bathrobe. While she's gathering some courage to go there, one of them is already looking at her.

"Hey Angel! What are you doing there? Come on here join us!" They invite her excitedly, especially after looking at her clothing.

Angel then goes there with her heart beating so fast. She's never felt so naughty.

"Hello guys, enjoying the night?" She sits on the pool chair facing them.

"Yeah, it's our last night together. Here, have some beer." One of them hands her a bottle.

Angel then took a few sips while lying on the pool chair. She lifts her right knee, and the gap of her bath robe is opened until her waist. Her pussy is covered by the robe, but a small part of her pussy hair is peeking out. The gap on the top is also opened, showing her clevage.

The guys are whispering to one another, wondering what's behind that robe, and since they're all half drunk, they have no time to flirt.

"What are you doing at this time with only a bathrobe, though? Do you want to swim?"

"What? No! I forgot to bring my swimsuit. I don't know what to wear tomorrow." She says.

The guys become more excited when her answer confirms that she has nothing behind the robe.

"Well, why do you need to wear something? Hahaha!"

Angel smiles shyly, blushing a little.

"So, what are you doing here now? You want to give us a private show? hahaha!"

"Hey, don't you dare!" She answers blushing.

"I'm looking for Bela. She leaves near here; maybe she can help me, but I don't know where she sleeps." She adds.

"Well, she's not here. I saw her leave." One of them says.

"Really? Well, I can just text her then. Thank you for the information. I'll head back to my room."

"Hey, come on; don't go just yet. At least finish your drink first!"

"Okay then, but don't you dare do something to me!"

Angel then sits facing them. She crosses her legs, showing her thigh, and chats as she finishes her drink. She even bent slightly to show more clevage to tease them. The guys just enjoy the view. The whole time, Angel is enjoying the exposure, and after it's over, she heads back to her room.

On the walk, she thinks of a dare. She opens her robe knot on the elevator, revealing her naked front. She would walk to her room in that condition. Her heart beats so hard, especially because she doesn't know if there will be someone when the elevator door is opened. Lucky for her, no one is there. She then runs a bit to her room, saving herself from her own exposure.

She arrives safely at her room, finds her phone to text Bela in the hopes that she will read it, and brings her swimsuit in the morning before changing into her night clothes and going to bed.

In the morning, she finds a text from Bela saying "ok." She's so happy that she can finally swim. She then gets ready to go to the water park with her friends. Angel doesn't change her clothes; she still wears her night clothes: a thong, very short shorts made of fabric, a white tank top, and cardigans.

They check out, then walk to the water park beside the hotel. While everybody else is wearing a normal shirt to be outside, she is once again the most revealing person, showing her smooth white thigh to the world.

In the water park, she comes over to Bela. Bela hands her the swimsuit.

"I only have this bikini. Do you want to wear it? I mean, you shouldn't be embarrassed, right? You have shown more, come on. hahaha"

Angel doesn't know if that's really her only spare swimsuit or if she just wants her to be exposed again, but for her, that's perfect since she will expose a lot of her smooth skin the whole time she swims without even doing some effort.

"Well, what's wrong with swimming in a bikini, right? haha." She responds.

She receives the bikini and then changes. It's a bright rainbow bikini set with matching top and bottom. The top is a triangle with a thick pad covering her nipple and exposing her whole clevage and a bit of her sideboobs, and the string is fully elastic tied behind her neck and back. The bottom is also a triangle shape designed for a shaved pussy, so some of her pussy hair peeks out from the left and right sides, and the back is even smaller, revealing a lot of her ass with elastic string tied on her left and right waist.

While she's walking, the bottom is wedgied to her ass, showing her naked ass. It's so weird for her to pull it out in public. She just walks confidently, and besides, she enjoys the exposure now.

All of the boys greet her with a cheer and whistling. She just smiles. She realized that she was the only one who was so exposed. Every other girl is dressed in a one-piece bathing suit. It makes her feel more naughty and vulnerable, as well as embarrassed and excited. She feels the blush, and her heart beats fast once again.

At first, she just lays on the pool chair, enjoying the sun on her skin and, of course, the exposure. She wears sunglasses to see how other people react to her, which makes her even more excited. 

It was until the boys from the night invited her to play water volleyball with them. That's when she goes to the pool. The water is chest-high, and the tricky part of wearing an elastic-string bikini is that when it's in the water, the elasticity is reduced and the string gets longer. It makes her bikini looser. She senses it, but her body is submerged, so she believes she is safe until the game begins; her bikini bottom drops, but she holds it until the ball comes towards her. The thick pad of her top becomes heavier, and with a loose bikini, she jumps, and her bikini is pulled down, showing her maroon nipple to the world for the first time. She's quite shocked that she doesn't plan to expose more than just wearing the bikini. Now her nipple is open to everyone. She's blushing more; her face is getting red. When she passes the ball and lands her feet on the pool floor, she corrects her bikini top under the water, but knowing that condition, more boys keep passing the ball even more often to her. She's forced to keep jumping and showing her naked breast. She can't just quit because no one let her go and forced her to play as long as they could. Until she's really tired, they let them go with some high fives and laughs.

Angel feels the embarrassment once again, the same as the first time her pussy was exposed on the university stairs, but with her exhibitionist side, she never feels that excited.

Again, all those exposures were done without Devy's involvement. Devy is always the one who gives her the ultimate show.

So, Devy and Yuli are asking her to join them on the pool slide. The slide is very long and very high, and it is designed to be used while sitting on a large swim ring. The end of the slide is a very big half-cone shape, so after the last turn, the person will swing back and forth there before sliding down slowly to the pool. Every time, all eyes are pointed to Angel because she's so exposed. On the stairs up, many boys are following behind her, enjoying her nakedness, as the bikini bottom is already stuck to her crack. The queue is a bit long because the slides need to be played one by one and the sliding time is quite long. Angel is forced to stand in a queue with many boys under her from behind. The whilst and flirt never stops. She feels so exposed and annoyed right now. She's more embarrassed than excited because she's been exposed for a very long time.

It was until her time. Devy and Yuli are in front of her after all that walking and waiting on the stairs, but when it's Devy's turn, she tells Angel to go first. She feels a bit relieved because finally she will be out of the sight of those horny guys behind her until she sits on the swim ring, holds the grip with her hands so she doesn't fall, and right when Yuli pushes her, Devy and Yuli are pulling the knot of her top and bottom bikini, and it's completely slipped out of her. Angel is slipping down stark naked. Her smooth, naked body is open to the world. The lines are becoming such a mess that those boys are going up to get a clear sight of this naked girl sliding. Angel can't cover her body because she has to hold the grip. She just crossed her legs to cover her pussy with her thigh as much as she could, but that didn't help much. Her black pussy hair are so contrast with her white skin. Angel just closed her eyes and cried a bit because of this embarrassment. She has finally reached the final turn; she is on the half-cone section of the slide, swinging back and forth naked on the swim ring until the swing weakens and she slides slowly to the pool, surrounded by many boys and the camera clicking and recording.

Everyone is enjoying the show when Angel exits the ring, but the pool is only thigh high because it is only for the slides to park, not for swimming. She then just put one hand over her hard nipple and the other over her pussy, still showing some of her boobs and pussy hair.

She runs to her belongings to cover her body with a towel, then goes directly to the bathroom, then goes home.

She has never felt so humiliated as she does now. But the more she thinks about it, the more excited she is. It was very embarrassing when it happened, but when it was on her mind, she felt so naughty and exciting.

Later in the afternoon, Yuli and Devy come to her house to tease her.

Angel's reaction is just as usual: a shy smile.

"So, how was that? Hahaha." Devy wasted no time to tease her.

"You're already out of your mind! I was stark naked and so helpless. I couldn't even hide anything! I didn't mean to expose that much! And Yuli, I couldn't believe you helped her now?!"

"Hahaha! Sorry, Devy only has two hands, so I need to help her with your bottom! says Yuli.

"Even if you could, would you cover your body?! But how much exposure do you intend to get? Hahahah!" Says Devy.

"You guys are so crazy!" That's Angel's only answer, with an angry smile on her face.

At this point, every part of her body is already seen and somehow she enjoys the exposure and embarrassment. She never tells her friends that she likes it, but her friends know it.

She will never expose her body by herself, but lucky for her, her friends like to make her exposed. All of her exposure always looks like it was accidental and planned by her friends.

The night continues with the girls chatting and teasing Angel.