All Comments on 'Angel of Mercy'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Rattrap2009Rattrap2009over 14 years ago
Beautiful

Oh, man. That was beautiful. Made me wish the Exotic Wish Foundation was real.

barron409barron409over 14 years ago
oh yes it is beautful

and Angel is so beautiful also, yes we do need this foundation

sticksnstonedsticksnstonedover 14 years ago
good

great writing angels still sexy but who wants to hear about a frail guy with ms getting fucked. it was wierd u should have left it out

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tender and hot

Beautifully written, sensitive -- and fucking hot. A disclaimer: RU wrote the story at my suggestion and about MY condition and MY fantasy/wish, so I admit bias. As for those who think it repulsive to imagine the desires of the disabled, I'd suggest that the angel Angel will pity them, pray for them -- and knee them in the nuts if she ever overhears them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MD

MD Is muscular distrophy, MS is multiple sklerosis

People with MD can get erections as they have to do with bloodflow not muscles

sublandsublandabout 4 years ago
Passionate erotica

I loved this story. It was told with passion, feeling and love but still has the ability to get the sexual juices flowing. Also seeing a different side to Angel, one of compassion and caring rather than the dominant mistress in other stories was nice to see, and also not be condescending to someone who is suffering such a debilitating disease. Five stars for this very accomplish author and looking forward to reading more of the delectable Angel's adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
2345 Followers
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...