All Comments on 'Angel the Vampire'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wrong catagory

This should have been filed under non-consent because that's what it is, dare I say even rape because the young girl was over taken, held down and her body ravaged against her will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good. but just good.

this story was good. but just goo.d your others stories are all great, and most of them are some of my favorites on the site but this one is just different. the other stories are all about a beauitful shemale named angel who for the most part takes men against their will but eventually they grow to like it..and thats really hot. but this one is to shallow. it has none of the real sexual details your other stories have because there was less sex in this one then the others. not to mention the whole fact that they ultimately kill the men after they have sex with them...i mean thats not exactly a turn on. your stories are all fantastic but this concept of shemale vampires while sounds good, just doesnt work well on paper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
From RU Wild

Please understand that this story was written more to be scary than sexy. It is an exploration of the darker feelings some people have about sex and death. If I placed it in the wrong category for you please forgive me, but don't rate the story a dud because of it. I was thinking more along the lines of a S. King style story. I'm sorry if I missed the mark. RU Wild

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Angel, the Vampiress

This is a very good yarn. It's different and rather exciting for the lovers of lady vampires, and especially for the lovers of She-male Vampires. I have started writing a sequel where sex is prominent. The "non-consensual" changes to full consent which one of your critics complained of.

Me, I'd consent to the victim's protagonist any day - or night.

Banfield

fuckingluckyfuckingluckyabout 14 years ago
aww...

Couldnt she have accidentally changed him? I didnt like the ending much but the rest was really good.

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
Great story,

Just one little thing though, anatomy!

In the story you wrote "The jugular vein is one of the body's superhighways of blood flow and it transfers quite a lot of oxygen rich blood from the heart up to the brain.", it is actually the carotid ARTERY that carries oxygen RICH blood TO the brain. The jugular VEIN carries oxygen POOR blood back to the heart.

On a side note, at the end you said, "Be careful as you travel the alleyways in the night or the next story may be about you.", Damn, but I could only WISH! I would let her turn me with NO resistance whatsoever!

BarnoBarnoalmost 9 years ago
Really good

Your imagination was working overtime on this one. Wow there was someoriginal stuff in there. My one suggestions and it's hard to do with erotic fiction would be to create more of a plot. I would have written in a little bit more about the four boys and Laney, who they were, given them some more personality before they met their demise. There is always a rush to get to the "action" be it a sexual encounter or in this case an attack from a vampire. Still this was very well done.

As for the "this is in the wrong category" comments just ignore them. I have written stories in this category and many times the transvestite's partner is a black man which rellay lights up the critics on this site and I get told that I have put the sotry in the wrong category. It's a lame exercise at giving a story a bad score or just a lazy way to put down an author who has put in a real effort to write a good story.

Congratulations .

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years ago
Angel is my hero!

Whenever I write, Angel is the girl I see lol. It is difficult not to pattern my characters after her. Great work as always! But we need more!!!

timothynoullettimothynoulletalmost 7 years ago
Amazing Story

I really enjoyed this story. I hope you will consider adding more to this story.

CabolCabolover 5 years ago
Jugular Vein

The Jugular Vein returns unoxygenated blood from the brain to the heart. Oxygenated blood is supplied to the brain via the Carotid and Vertebral arteries.

sublandsublandabout 4 years ago
Good but not the best.

I've become a big fan of this author and enjoyed this story but it's not my favourite. It's got some very nice and down right filthy sexy scenes in it and the rape parts really appealed to my perverted side but the rest of the story, for me, just wasn't up to this authors high standard. Far be it for me to criticise as writing is no easy feat in itself but I personally didn't feel it was as good as the previous work. So only four stars for this one but I still enjoyed shooting my load to the final enforced sodomizing scene so it couldn't have been that bad.

bulldog0826bulldog08265 months ago

What I wouldn't give to have this become a series. The darkness, the taking of both life and pleasure. Have been browsing this site and literally THOUSANDS of works for the past few years, have yet to come across anything even remotely similar to this and it makes me so sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
2345 Followers
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...