Angel Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Angel asked me for a favor.
1k words
4.5
2k
3
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(This would be the third part in the series starring the friend I call Angel. I wrote about her in the first article called "Ode to an Angel". The second story "Angel Time" I wrote about a wonderful lap dance I received from her. The first was an article about respecting those who engage in sex work. The second was a fantasy just like this one. As much as I could wish this could happen, I am not that lucky. I hope you enjoy this one.)

It's been a while since I talked about Angel. Let's just say the mixture of work and real life has made it difficult for us to catch up. By the time we caught up, she called me and asked me a favor.

"You know that page I do?" she asked.

"Yeah, I thought I paid my subscription already."

"Thank you for that, Daddy. I have a huge favor."

"Are you raising the subscription price?"

"Stop being an asshole. I'm being serious."

We both shared a laugh before she came out with it.

"I need some help filming content."

"In what way?"

"You know Chantel?"

"We've talked about her. She's almost as hot as you."

I could hear the pause at the other end as she blushed.

"Okay, Daddy. Can you meet me at this hotel on Thursday?"

"What time?"

She gave me the time and the room number before she hung up. I made the arrangements to be off work that morning. I was unsure what she was up to honestly. I do remember at a recent time we got together; she mentioned making more content. Lately, her stuff has been more self-made. There were many pictures in provocative poses and such. As gorgeous as those pictures were, Angel mentioned wanting better content. The fact she invited her friend also could mean anything.

It was Thursday when I arrived at the hotel. As I went into the elevator, I was questioning whether I was ready for whatever. I showered and manscaped as much as I could in case it was one thing. However, I also gave myself room if it were something else. Soon, I was in front of the door to the room where I knocked. Angel opened the door, wrapped in a towel.

"Hello, Daddy," she seductively whispered as she kissed me on the cheek.

She opened the door and let me in before I heard the shower running. I looked back at Angel who was already naked.

"So, there's some legal business we have to deal with."

"Okay, like what."

"So, you are going to help me by recording what Chantel and I do."

My countenance fell before her hand was under my chin.

"Don't worry, Daddy. We'll take good care of you after we shoot the content. You'll see. That's why you're my camera man. All my other ones were in the content, so they were holding the camera while we did stuff."

We started talking about what she wanted. It was going to be a standard girl on girl scene. She did have some toys nearby that they were hopefully going to use if everything went well.

"By the way, Daddy. Have you been whoring around on me without my knowledge?"

"No, Angel."

"When is the last time you and the Mrs. did anything?"

"Six months ago."

She smiled wickedly.

"I will make this worth your while, Daddy."

It was then that Chantel walked out of the bathroom wearing a yellow sundress. She smiled at me before she looked at Angel.

"Camera guy?"

"Yeah."

She looked at me up and down.

"He's a cutie. What are the rules?"

They went over the content they were hoping to shoot. I was to be camera man and keep my mouth shut to make editing easier. Apparently, Chantel's site was looking for more of that kind of content as well. As Angel slipped on a stripper outfit, Chantel started talking to me.

"So, Angel tells me you're one of her good customers."

"I try to be."

"Were you the one who wrote that article about her?"

"I did."

She leaned in for a kiss on my cheek.

"I hope you like what you see."

"I already do."

"Okay, Daddy, I'll fuck her extra spicy for you."

It was then the action started. The first bit of time was full of kisses, nipple exposures and hot action before they were both naked. I took a very intense shot of Chantel enjoying Angel's tongue on her. Chantel looked over and licked her lips towards me as my cock was stiffer than before. There was an episode where Chantel returned the favor while Angel was rubbing my cock through my shorts.

"Don't cum yet, Daddy," she whispered.

I was trying every method I could to keep from cumming already. I swear I almost burst through the scissoring scene and when Angel was using the strap on. It was during that episode that Angel spoke up.

"Pull your cock out, Daddy. I want our slave to suck you off."

I was curious to what to do with her I-phone before Angel took it from me.

"We have enough content. It's time for your reward," she said before kissing me full on my lips.

"Please, Daddy, I need your cock," Chantel begged.

I dropped my shorts and held my cock in front of Chantel's face before she opened her mouth. Her eyes were on mine as she started pushing onto my cock. I could feel every moan as Angel penetrated her on my cock. I looked at Angel who had that fire in her eyes.

We spent the next few hours fucking and then watching the video footage. As Chantel went back into the bathroom to shower before she left, Angel slipped her lithe body on top of me and took my cock back inside her.

"You were great today, Daddy. I loved watching Chantel on your cock," she whispered. "Now cum inside your good girl. I want to feel you when I drive home."

There are benefits to being friends with a sex worker. I just never thought fucking her would be part of it. It's a day I'll remember for the rest of my life.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers